ADTU Admission 2023: Assam Down Town University (ADTU) admission 2023 for the respective branches like zoology, pharmacy, civil engineering, optometry, business administration, mobile application & information security, and so on, will start in January. The deadline for the submission of the ADTU application cum admission form is 30 May 2023.
ADTU Admission 2023 Latest Updates
- Assam Down Town University is offering admission to the MBA course for the session 2023-24. Students can apply online. The last date will be announced soon. (Source)
- Admission for the UG and PG courses will start soon at ADTU for the session 2023.
- Students can visit the official website to collect more information.
Aspirants can apply to their desired program online by reaching out to the “apply Edu” portal. The university offers admission at undergraduate, and postgraduate levels for courses included in BSc, BTech, BBA, MSc, etc. The application form fee for Assam Down Town University is INR 500.
- The depositing process of the ADTU application form fee depends on the following ways: cash, demand draft, credit card, debit card, etc.
- The university approves and conducts state and national-level entrance exams for admission to the selected programs of Assam Down Town University.
Additionally, applicants can get complete information to get the right help for admission to the programs that the ADTU offers.
ADTU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Assam Down Town University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||+919864137777|
|UG Courses||B.Tech, BCA, BBA, GNM, B.Sc, BPT, BHM|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc., M.S.W., B.Tech, MBA, Pharmacy, MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech., BBA, MBA|
|Diploma Courses||A.N.M., G.N.M, D.Pharm.|
Chandrapur Road, Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam 781026
|Location||Chandrapur Road, Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam 781026|
|Affiliated With||UGC, AICTE, DEC, PCI, INC, IAP|
ADTU Admission 2023
Candidates who have Completed their 12th board examination can apply for UG courses. In order to be eligible for admission to post-graduate Courses, students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. There will be an Entrance examination for some programs, and students who qualify with a high score will be Admitted.
The ADTU admission 2023 will open soon, and the university will invite applications from international and National students. The admission is for programs in the fields of engineering, pharmacy, management, allied health science, nursing, hospitality skill development, and paramedical.
ADTU University has courses at certificate, UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma levels. Some of the courses include BTech, BSc, BCA, MCA, BBA, BHM, MBA, PB.B.Sc, etc.
The ADTU admission process 2023 will be online on the University Admission Portal. Students Can Register themselves on the admission portal using their first and last name, email address, and mobile Number.
After completing the registration process, log in using your username and Password to fill out the admission form. Fill out the admission form with your details and academic scores. Before submitting the admission form, students must pay an admission fee of INR 1500, which is non-refundable.
Eligibility Criteria of ADTU Admission
In addition to its UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs, Assam Down Town University also offers postgraduate courses. There are courses in many different streams that you can choose from. There is also the option of doing a lateral entry in the second year of the B.Tech program at this university. For those students who are interested in being admitted to Assam Down Town University based on their marks obtained in the last qualifying examination in the relevant discipline, that university will consider their marks.
The entrance test for the B.Tech Program is conducted based on the results of the entrance test. It is necessary for you to achieve a good score in the JEE Main Entrance Exam in order to be admitted to this university.
Before starting the admission process, students must check the eligibility criteria. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply. The ADTU admission 2023 will be based on marks from entrance examination tests, and the university only accepts national-level entrance examinations.
ADTU Admission to UG Courses
The ADTU admission offers BBA, BCA, BSc, BHM, and many more courses. Most ADTU UG courses are for 3 years except for integrated courses, and admission to ADTU UG courses is based on merit. The ADTU eligibility criteria for some UG courses are mentioned below:
- BBA: ADTU offers BBA in Marketing, Banking and Insurance, Financial Management, and Human Resources Management. Students who have class 12 passes from any stream in any stream are eligible to apply. The cut-off mark required for general students is 45%, and for reserved Students (SC/ST) is 40%.
- B.Sc: ADTU offers BSc in Information Technology, Digital Filmmaking, and Visual Effects. Students who wish to pursue this course must have passed Class 10 + 2 from PU/ISC/CBSE or any equivalent board. They should have selected mathematics and must be from the Science stream. It also offers BSc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Food Nutrition and Dietetics. PCB graduates with at least 45% overall aggregate can apply. The reserved students (SC/ST) have a 5% relaxation.
- BHM: Students who want to pursue this course must have class 12 from any stream. The general students must have at least 45% overall aggregate, and the reserved students(SC/ST) have a 5% relaxation.
ADTU Admission to PG Courses
ADTU offers PG courses such as MSW, MBA, MSc, MA, etc. Students who have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply.
- MBA: ADTU University offers MBA in Systems Management, Banking and Insurance, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, marketing, and Healthcare management. Students with a bachelor’s degree with 50% must apply. There is a 5% relaxation for reserved students(SC/ST).
- MSW: ADTU University offers MSW specializations in Community Development, Medical and Psychiatric, and Human Resource management. Students who wish to pursue this course must have a UG degree.
- MSc: Master of Science is a postgraduate degree program. Students can choose from a variety of subjects including Microbiology and Biotechnology. Admission is available to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields. Admission will be based on merit and students must score at least 50% in order to qualify. Allotment of seats will be determined by the merit score of the student in the qualifying entrance examination.
ADTU Admission Cum Application Form 2023
ADTU Application form for the academic session 2023 will be available soon on the official site @apply.adtu.in for domestic and International Candidates. Interested candidates can apply for UG/PG course admission.
Application forms are provided by Assam Down Town University. A candidate applies for admission by filling out an application form. The university offers both online and offline options. A demand draft or a credit/debit card can be used to pay the application fee. In some courses, the university admits students based on merit and an entrance test.
How to Apply For ADTU Admission?
- Aspirants need to visit the official website: https://adtu.in/
- Click on the admission portal.
- Fill up all the Personal details, education qualifications, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the application form.
ADTU Student Portal
ADTU Student Login Portal will live at @www.adtu.in/student/login.php. The University has developed a separate portal for students to provide general admission information. To enter into the student portal, one must need “Username” and “Password”. All the information related to admission, exam form, assignment, and date sheet is available at ADTU Student Portal.
ADTU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech.+ M.B.A.||5 Years|
|B.A. (Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Mass Communication (B.M.C.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management (DHCM)||1 Year|
|B.Pharm + M.B.A.||5 Years|
|B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Radiography and Imaging) and (Advanced Imaging Techniques)||3 Years|
|Bachelor in Critical Care||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|A.N.M. (Nursing)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|Diploma in Dental Technician (D.D.T.)||3 Years|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)||42 Months|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technicians||3 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiography Technology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Emergency and Critical Care)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Bachelor in Blood Banking Techniques||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (Executive)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Health Care Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
ADTU Admission: Faculty
- Dr. N. N. Dutta (Chancellor)
- Prof. Dr. Ramesh C. Deka(Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. H.K. Das(Pro-Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. Bandana Dutta(Dean of Studies)
ADTU Admission: Facilities
ADTU Admission: Scholarship 2023
The downtown trust provides Quality Education and also all sections of society and no financial constraints should come in the way of true merit. Admission Scholarship:
This scholarship provides based on marks in an entrance exam like SEBA/CBSE/ISC etc.
ADTU Admission: Entry-Level Scholarships
|Percentage of Marks Scored||Scholarships|
|90 and above||25%|
ADTU Admission: Result Scholarship
- These scholarships are provided to the toppers.
ADTU Admission: Merit Scholarship
- The scholarship will be provided to who’s students who belong to backward families. The student has to provide documentation of his performance as well as family income and background.
Assam Down Town University is a private university located in Guwahati, Assam. It was established in 2010 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. ADTU has 10th ranked among the top private universities in India, and 1st ranked in North-East India. Ranking by Prestigious ” India Today” among universities founded after 2000. It provides various UG, PG, and Diploma level courses like BSc, GNM, MBA, etc., in many specializations.
ADTU Contact Details:
- Address: Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam, India
- Phone: Phone No. : (0361) – 7110711
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- ADTU Official Website: https://adtu.in.
Other Top 10 Universities in Assam-
- Bodoland University
- Tezpur University
- Assam Agricultural University
- Assam University
- Dibrugarh University
- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
- Assam Science and Technology University
- Bundelkhand University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit Assam Down Town University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.