ADTU Admission 2023: Assam Down Town University (ADTU) admission 2023 for the respective branches like zoology, pharmacy, civil engineering, optometry, business administration, mobile application & information security, and so on, will start in January. The deadline for the submission of the ADTU application cum admission form is 30 May 2023 (Tentative).
ADTU Admission 2023 Latest Updates
- Assam Down Town University is offering admission to the MBA course for the session 2023-24. Students can apply online. The last date will be announced soon. Source
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) admission is now open at ADTU closing date will be announced soon. Apply Here
- Admission for the UG and PG courses is open at ADTU for the session 2023. Students have to register before the deadline. Source
- JEE/NEET mock test 2023 Registration is live at ADTU for the academic session 2023-24. Student register here.
- Students can visit the official website to collect more information.
Aspirants can apply to their desired program online by reaching out to the “apply Edu” portal. The university offers admission at undergraduate, and postgraduate levels for courses included in BSc, BTech, BBA, MSc, etc. The application form fee for Assam Down Town University is INR 500.
- University provides education in multiple domains such as Physiotherapy, Optometry, Paramedical Science, Psychology, IT, Management, Nursing, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- The depositing process of the ADTU application form fee depends on the following ways: cash, demand draft, credit card, debit card, etc.
- There are two most popular MBA Specializations available as MBA in Healthcare Management and MBA in Industry Integrated for ADTU Admission 2023.
- The university approves and conducts state and national-level entrance exams for admission to the selected programs of Assam Down Town University.
Moreover, applicants will be able to get comprehensive information about the programs that the ADTU offers so that they will be able to get the right help for their admission.
ADTU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Assam Down Town University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||+919864137777|
|UG Courses||B.Tech, BCA, BBA, GNM, B.Sc, BPT, BHM|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc., M.S.W., B.Tech, MBA, Pharmacy, MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech., BBA, MBA|
|Diploma Courses||A.N.M., G.N.M, D.Pharm.|
Chandrapur Road, Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam 781026
|Location||Chandrapur Road, Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam 781026|
|Affiliated With||UGC, AICTE, DEC, PCI, INC, IAP|
ADTU Admission 2023
The ADTU admission 2023 will open soon, and the university will invite applications from international and National students. The admission is for programs in the fields of engineering, pharmacy, management, allied health science, nursing, hospitality skill development, and paramedical.
Candidates who have Completed their 12th board examination can apply for UG courses. In order to be eligible for admission to post-graduate Courses, students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. There will be an Entrance examination for some programs, and students who qualify with a high score will be Admitted.
ADTU University has courses at certificate, UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma levels. Some of the courses include BTech, BSc, BCA, MCA, BBA, BHM, MBA, PB.B.Sc, etc.
The ADTU admission process 2023 will be online on the University Admission Portal. Students Can Register themselves on the admission portal using their first and last name, email address, and mobile Number.
After completing the registration process, log in using your username and Password to fill out the admission form. Fill out the admission form with your details and academic scores. Before submitting the admission form, students must pay an admission fee of INR 1500, which is non-refundable.
ADTU Admission Eligibility Criteria
In addition to its UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs, Assam Down Town University also offers postgraduate courses. There are courses in many different streams that you can choose from. There is also the option of doing a lateral entry in the second year of the B.Tech program at this university. For those students who are interested in being admitted to Assam Down Town University based on their marks obtained in the last qualifying examination in the relevant discipline, that university will consider their marks.
The entrance test for the B.Tech Program is conducted based on the results of the entrance test. It is necessary for you to achieve a good score in the JEE Main Entrance Exam in order to be admitted to this university.
Before starting the admission process, students must check the eligibility criteria. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply. The ADTU admission 2023 will be based on marks from entrance examination tests, and the university only accepts national-level entrance examinations.
ADTU UG Admission
The ADTU admission offers BBA, BCA, BSc, BHM, and many more courses. Most ADTU UG courses are for 3 years except for integrated courses, and admission to ADTU UG courses is based on merit. The ADTU eligibility criteria for some UG courses are mentioned below:
- BBA: ADTU offers BBA in Marketing, Banking and Insurance, Financial Management, and Human Resources Management. Students who have class 12 passes from any stream in any stream are eligible to apply. The cut-off mark required for general students is 45%, and for reserved Students (SC/ST) is 40%.
- B.Sc: ADTU offers BSc in Information Technology, Digital Filmmaking, and Visual Effects. Students who wish to pursue this course must have passed Class 10 + 2 from PU/ISC/CBSE or any equivalent board. They should have selected mathematics and must be from the Science stream. It also offers BSc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Food Nutrition and Dietetics. PCB graduates with at least 45% overall aggregate can apply. The reserved students (SC/ST) have a 5% relaxation.
- BHM: Students who want to pursue this course must have class 12 from any stream. The general students must have at least 45% overall aggregate, and the reserved students(SC/ST) have a 5% relaxation.
- BTech: Bachelor of Technology is a UG level with lots of specialization. The duration of this Btech course is 4 years. Those candidates who have a 12th degree with a 45% score through the recognised board.
ADTU PG Admission
Assam Down Town University admission process for the post-graduation courses of academic session 2023 is ongoing. ADTU Admission last date is 30 April 2023 (Tentative). Interested students who wish to pursue their master’s courses such as a Master of social work, master of business administration, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, and the rest.
To get ADTU Admission 2023 to the post-graduation courses students must have completed their bachelor’s in any relevant streams. The students must have acquired at least a minimum of 55 % of marks in their bachelor’s from any decent university.
Applicants must fulfill certain eligibility criteria such as qualified an entrance exam for every specific course.
- MBA: ADTU University offers MBA in Systems Management, Banking and Insurance, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, marketing, and Healthcare management. Students with a bachelor’s degree with 50% must apply. Candidates must have obtained valid marks in the entrance test administered by the university selection will be done on the achieved marks in the exams.
- MSW: ADTU University offers MSW specializations in Community Development, Medical and Psychiatric, and Human Resource management. Students who wish to pursue this course must have a UG degree.
- MSc: Master of Science is a postgraduate degree program. Students can choose from a variety of subjects including Microbiology and Biotechnology. Admission is available to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields. Allotment of seats will be determined by the merit score of the student in the qualifying entrance examination.
Assam Downtown University B Pharma
In this course, students will get to know about the pharmacy domain and the university provide practical exposure and modern practice, B Pharma students will be exposed to learn about science courses and core pharmaceutical courses and students will also learn about making new medicines and development technologies. the basic criteria for admission are Minimum Qualification 12th Standard with at least 50% marks.
ADTU Admission Cum Application Form 2023
ADTU Application form for the academic session 2023 will be available soon on the official site @apply.adtu.in for domestic and International Candidates. Interested candidates can apply for UG/PG course admission.
Application forms are provided by Assam Down Town University. A candidate applies for admission by filling out an application form. The university offers both online and offline options. A demand draft or a credit/debit card can be used to pay the application fee. In some courses, the university admits students based on merit and an entrance test.
How to Apply For ADTU Admission?
- Aspirants need to visit the official website: https://adtu.in/
- Click on the admission portal.
- Fill up all the Personal details, education qualifications, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the application form.
ADTU Student Portal
ADTU Student Login Portal will live at @www.adtu.in/student/login.php. The University has developed a separate portal for students to provide general admission information. To enter the student portal, one must need “Username” and “Password”. All the information related to admission, exam form, assignment, and date sheet is available at ADTU Student Portal.
ADTU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech.+ M.B.A.||5 Years|
|B.A. (Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Mass Communication (B.M.C.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management (DHCM)||1 Year|
|B.Pharm + M.B.A.||5 Years|
|B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Radiography and Imaging) and (Advanced Imaging Techniques)||3 Years|
|Bachelor in Critical Care||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|A.N.M. (Nursing)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|Diploma in Dental Technician (D.D.T.)||3 Years|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)||42 Months|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technicians||3 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiography Technology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Emergency and Critical Care)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Bachelor in Blood Banking Techniques||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (Executive)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Health Care Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
ADTU Admission: Faculty
- Dr. N. N. Dutta (Chancellor)
- Prof. Dr. Ramesh C. Deka(Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. H.K. Das(Pro-Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. Bandana Dutta(Dean of Studies)
ADTU Admission: Facilities
ADTU Admission: Scholarship 2023
Providing quality education to all sections of society and ensuring that no financial constraints should stand in the way of true merit, is the mission of the downtown trust. The following scholarships are available for applicants:
This scholarship provides based on marks in an entrance exam like SEBA/CBSE/ISC etc.
ADTU Admission: Entry-Level Scholarships
|Percentage of Marks Scored||Scholarships|
|90 and above||25%|
ADTU Admission: Result Scholarship
- These scholarships are provided to the toppers.
ADTU Admission: Merit Scholarship
- The scholarship will be provided to who’s students who belong to backward families. The student has to provide documentation of his performance as well as family income and background.
Assam Down Town University is a private university located in Guwahati, Assam. It was established in 2010 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. ADTU has 10th ranked among the top private universities in India, and 1st ranked in North-East India. Ranking by Prestigious ” India Today” among universities founded after 2000. It provides various UG, PG, and Diploma level courses like BSc, GNM, MBA, etc., in many specializations.
ADTU Contact Details:
- Address: Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam, India
- Phone: Phone No. : (0361) – 7110711
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- ADTU Official Website: https://adtu.in.
Other Top 10 Universities in Assam-
- Bodoland University
- Tezpur University
- Assam Agricultural University
- Assam University
- Dibrugarh University
- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
- Assam Science and Technology University
- Bundelkhand University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit Assam Down Town University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.