ADTU Admission 2022: ADTU PhD admissions for 2022 have begun, and the deadline for online applications was 26 February 2022. The online examination will take place on 6 March 2022, and the interview will take place on 8th and 9th March 2022. On 21 March 2022, the final list of selected candidates will be published on the official website.
PhD. Admission March 2022 at ADTU will start from 28 March 2022 to 4 April 2022. Assam Down Town University is a private university located in Guwahati, Assam. It was established in 2010 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission.
ADTU has 10th ranked among top private universities in India, and 1st ranked in North-East India. Ranking by Prestigious ” India Today” among universities founded after 2000. It provides various UG, PG, and Diploma level courses like BSc, GNM, MBA, etc., in many specializations. The admission 2022-23 will start soon.
ADTU Trending Updates:
- The Assam Down Town University has opened its admission portal for domestic and international students. Students interested in applying should visit the website. Click here.
- ADTU PhD Admission March 2022 will take place from 28 March 2022 to 4 April 2022. Click here for more details.
- ADTU PhD Admission 2022 has been started for the new session and the last date for online form submission is 26 February 2022. The date of online examination is scheduled to be held on 6 March 2022. For more details Click here.
- Admissions for Ph.D. at ADTU are now open for 2022. The registration portal for the ADTU-RET, March 2022 is now available. To register, click here.
- Assam Down Town University is going to release admission dates soon for the session 2022-23. For more information and the latest news Visit here.
- The university has released the results of the end semester examinations held in November 2021. Click here to check.
ADTU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Assam Down Town University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||+919864137777|
|UG Courses||B.Tech, BCA, BBA, GNM, B.Sc, BPT, BHM|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc., M.S.W., B.Tech + MBA, Pharmacy + MBA, B.Tech + M.Tech., BBA + MBA|
|Diploma Courses||A.N.M., G.N.M, D.Pharm.|
Chandrapur Road, Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam 781026
|Location||Chandrapur Road, Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam 781026|
|Affiliated With||UGC, AICTE, DEC, PCI, INC, IAP|
ADTU Admission 2022
The ADTU 2022 admission is open, and the university invites applications from international and national students. The admission is for programs in the fields of engineering, pharmacy, management, allied health science, nursing, hospitality skill development, and paramedical.
ADTU University has courses at certificate, UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma levels. Some of the courses include BTech, BSc, BCA, MCA, BBA, BHM, MBA, PB.B.Sc, etc.
The ADTU admission process 2022 is online on the university admission portal. Students can register themselves on the admission portal using their first and last name, email address, and mobile number.
After completing the registration process, log in using your username and password to fill out the admission form. Fill out the admission form with your details and academic scores. Before submitting the admission form, students must pay an admission fee of INR 1500, which is non-refundable.
Eligibility Criteria of ADTU Admission
Assam Down Town University is providing the various UG, PG, and PhD. Courses in the many streams. This university also offers admission in the Lateral Entry in the B.Tech 2nd Year. Those students looking for admission to Assam Down Town University based on Marks obtained in the last qualifying examination in the relevant discipline. Admission to B.Tech Program is done on the basis of the Entrance Test. You have to obtain a good score in JEE Main Entrance Exam to take admission to this university.
Before starting the admission process, students must check the eligibility criteria. Students who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply. The ADTU admission 2022 is based on marks from entrance examination tests, and the university only accepts national level entrance examinations.
ADTU UG Admission
The ADTU 2022 admission offers BBA, BCA, BSc, BHM, and many more. Most ADTU UG courses are 3 years except for integrated courses, and admission to ADTU UG courses is based on merit. The ADTU eligibility criteria of some UG courses are mentioned below:
- BBA: ADTU offers BBA in Marketing, Banking and Insurance, Financial Management, and GHumne Resources Management. Students who have class 12 passes from any stream in any stream are eligible to apply. The cut-off mark required for general students is 45%, and for reserved students (SC/ST) is 40%.
- B.Sc: ADTU offers BSc in Information Technology, Digital Filmmaking, and Visual Effects. Students who wish to pursue this course must have passed Class 10 + 2 from PU/ISC/CBSE or any equivalent board. They should have selected mathematics and must be from the Science stream. It also offers BSc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Food Nutrition and Dietetics. PCB graduates with at least 45% overall aggregate can apply. The reserved students (SC/ST) have a 5% relaxation.
- BHM: Students who want to pursue this course must have class 12 from any stream. The general students must have at least 45% overall aggregate, and the reserved students(SC/ST) have a 5% relaxation.
Assam Down Town University PG Admission
ADTU offers PG courses such as MSW, MBA, MSc, MA, etc. Students who have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply.
- MBA: ADTU University offers MBA in Systems Management, Banking and Insurance, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, marketing, and Healthcare management. Students with a bachelor’s degree with 50% must apply. There is a 5% relaxation for reserved students(SC/ST).
- MSW: ADTU University offers MSW specializations in Community Development, Medical and Psychiatric, and Human Resource management. Students who wish to pursue this course must have a UG degree.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a postgraduate degree program. Students can choose from a variety of subjects including Microbiology and Biotechnology. Admission is available to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields. Admission will be based on merit and students must score at least 50% in order to qualify. Allotment of seats will be determined by the merit score of the student in the qualifying entrance examination.
ADTU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form start||
5 July 2022
|ADTU Admission 2022 last date||
15 August 2022
20 August 2022
30 August 2022
10 September 2022
ADTU Application Form 2022
Assam Down Town University Provides an application form for admission. Candidates apply for admission through an application form. University gives facilitates both online and offline modes. Candidates can pay the application fee through a demand draft or credit/debit card. University takes admission on the basis of merit and entrance test in some courses.
How to Apply For ADTU Admission:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website: https://adtu.in/
- Click on the admission portal.
- Fill up all the Personal details, education qualifications, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the application form.
ADTU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech.+ M.B.A.||5 Years|
|B.A. (Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Mass Communication (B.M.C.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management (DHCM)||1 Year|
|B.Pharm + M.B.A.||5 Years|
|B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Radiography and Imaging) and (Advanced Imaging Techniques)||3 Years|
|Bachelor in Critical Care||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|A.N.M. (Nursing)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|Diploma in Dental Technician (D.D.T.)||3 Years|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)||42 Months|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technicians||3 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiography Technology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Emergency and Critical Care)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Bachelor in Blood Banking Techniques||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (Executive)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Health Care Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
- Dr. N. N. Dutta (Chancellor)
- Prof. Dr. Ramesh C. Deka(Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. H.K. Das(Pro-Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. Bandana Dutta(Dean of Studies)
Assam Down Town University Scholarship 2022
The downtown trust provides Quality Education and also all sections of the society and no financial constraints should come in the way of true merit. Admission Scholarship:
This scholarship provides based on marks in an entrance exam like SEBA/CBSE/ISC etc.
Entry Level Scholarships
|Percentage of Marks Scored||Scholarships|
|90 and above||25%|
These scholarships are provided to the toppers.
The scholarship will be provided to who’s students belong to the backward families. The student has to provide documentation of his performance as well as family income and background.
ADTU Contact Details:
- Address: Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam, India
- Phone: Phone No. : (0361) – 7110711
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADTU Official Website: https://adtu.in.
- TNDALU Admission
- Madras University Admission
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission
- Tejpur University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit Assam Down Town University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.