Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2022: 12 October 2022 is the last date to apply for Ambedkar University Admission for session 2022-23. The University will release the first merit list on 18 October 2022. The merit list will be prepared based on CUET UG 2022 results for undergraduate courses.
The university has decided to take admission to some of its UG & PG degree programs on the basis of CUET 2022 (Common Universities Entrance Test). The registration for the UG entrance examination closed on 31 May. The last date to apply for CUET PG 2022 was 18 July 2022.
Admission to doctoral courses such as MPhils and PhDs is determined by a written exam administered by the institute. Applicants who clear the written test will be invited for a follow-up interview. The students must also write a statement of purpose(SOP) and submit it to the admission committee. The admission committee will use marks from the written test, interview session, and the points stated in the statement of purpose(SOP).
- The institution was founded in 2007, and it is government owned by the state.
- The university is located in New Delhi and Delhi NCR.
- Since the campus is located in the capital city, the campus has an urban setting.
- The university campus covers 3 acres of land.
- Ambedkar University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is a renowned member of AIU.
- The NAAC council accredited the university with a grade of A.
- Ambedkar University offers its classes in full-time mode.
- Ambedkar University has a scholarship cell. The scholarship cell provides partial and full tuition waivers based on merit lists.
- The university has a co-education system that accepts admission for male and female students.
- The admission process is online on the website and offline through the university campus offices.
- The official university website: https://and.ac.in/.
- The registration process is in July.
Ambedkar University Delhi Trending Updates:
- AUD UG Admission 2022 last date is 12 October 2022. For more details, Click here
- Ambedkar University PG Admission 2022 last date was 15 August 2022. For more details, click here.
- Ambedkar University MA SCCE Admission 2022 last date is 31 July 2022. Click here
- The last date to apply for CUET PG 2022 entrance examination was 18 July 2022.
- AUD UG Admission 2022-23 is now open, and students can apply for admission right now. For more information, click here.
- Ambedkar University Delhi is going to release the application forms for UG and PG courses soon. Click here
- The online admission portal for 2022-24 batch is closed now. The last date of online application was 10 February 2022. Click Here
- Notification closing date of Undergraduate admissions (2021-22). Click Here
- Notification : Orientation Schedule for the M.Voc (BATCH 2021-22). Click Here
AUD Admission Highlights
|University Name||Ambedkar University Delhi|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||011 2386 3740|
|UG Courses||BA (English, History, Hindi, Economics, Mathematics, Sociology)|
|PG Courses||MA, MPhil,|
|Other Courses||PhD General, PhD Women & Gender Studies, PhD. Visual Art|
|Address||Old Delhi Railway Station, Lothian Rd, Kashmere Gate, Delhi, 110006|
|Location||Kashmere Gate, Delhi|
Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2022
The last date to apply for AUD PG Admission 2022 was 15 August 2022. The university offers UG & PG courses to all students. MBA students must take an entrance exam to gain admission. What is the number of questions on the test? Approximately 150 objective-type questions will be asked in each of the following sections: quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, logical reasoning, reading comprehension, data interpretation, and general awareness. When students answer a question incorrectly, they receive a negative grade.
AUD UG Admission
National Testing Agency has released applications for the registration of CUET 2022. Ambedkar University will consider UG admissions on the basis of the score of the Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET). Students looking for admission to UG courses like BA, BVoc, BBA, etc., must register for the entrance test. The university offers bachelor’s degrees in numerous specializations like History, Mathematics, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Hindi, and many more.
- BA Global Studies Admission: The duration Bachelor of Arts in Global Studies is an Undergraduate course designed to study Globality like Oceans, the Himalayas region, Africa, etc. The duration of a BA in Global Studies is 3-Years. Candidates need to have passed the XII board examination with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized board Senior secondary board of Education to apply for the program.
Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||12 September 2022|
|AUD UG Admission 2022-23 Last Date||12 October 2022|
|AUD UG First Merit List||14 October 2022|
|AUD UG Second Merit List||24 October 2022|
|AUD UG Third Merit List||28 October 2022|
Ambedkar University Application Form 2022
Ambedkar University invites applications for all courses like BA, B.com, MBA, MCA, M.Ed, B.Ed, etc. Candidates need to fill out the application form for admission. University takes entrance test for some courses. If Students choose a specialized course, then they have to appear in the entrance test. The Application Fee for UG Programs is 390/- for general, and 150/- for SC/ST. The application fee for postgraduate programs is 510/- for the general category and 200/- for SC/ST.
How to Apply For AUD Admission?
- Go to the official Website https://aud.ac.in/
- Click on the Application form.
- Fill in all the details like Personal details, Academic qualifications.
- After filling in the details, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- Click on the Payment Button.
- Last Qualification Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Valid Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
Ambedkar University Delhi Course Admissions
|BA Honours with a Major in Economics|
|BA Honours with a Major in English|
|BA Honours with a Major in Psychology|
|BA Honours with a Major in Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH)|
|BVoc in Early Childhood Centre Management and Entrepreneurship|
|BVoc in Retail Management|
|BVoc in Tourism and Hospitality|
|MA in History|
|MA in Development Studies|
|MA in Environment & Development|
|MA in Gender Studies|
|MA in Psychology (Psychosocial Clinical Studies)|
|MA in Visual Art Practice|
|MA in Literary Art Creative Writing|
|MA in Law, Politics, and Society|
|MA in English|
|MA in Sociology|
|M.A. Education (Early Childhood Care and Education)|
|MA in Economics|
|MA in Performance Studies|
|MA in Film Studies|
|MDes (Social Design)|
|MA in Education|
|Masters in Business Administration|
|MPhil in Comparative Literature and Translation Studies|
|MPhil in Development Practice|
|MPhil in Hindi|
|MPhil in History|
|MPhil in Mathematics|
|MPhil in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy|
|MPhil in Women & Gender Studies|
|PhD in Comparative Literature and Translation Studies|
|PhD in Development Studies|
|PhD in English|
|PhD in Film Studies|
|PhD in Hindi|
|PhD in History|
|PhD in Human Ecology|
|PhD in Literary Art|
|PhD in Mathematics|
|PhD in Psychology|
|PhD in Visual Art|
|PhD in Women & Gender Studies|
AUD Admission Fee Structure
|S.No||Fee details||Fee Structure||Remarks|
|1.||Hostel admission fee (Non-refundable)||₹ 500||Per Annum|
|2.||Hostel Annual Fees||₹ 24,000||Per Annum|
|3.||Security Charges (Hostel Security + Mess Rs. 10,000/- One time Security Charges ) (Refundable )||₹ 10,000||One Time|
|4.||Hostel Welfare Fund (non-refundable )||₹ 3,000||Per Annum|
|5.||TOTAL HOSTEL FEE (excluding Hostel Welfare charges, Mess Maintenance, Mess Charges for NEW ADMISSION STUDENTS||₹ 34,500|
|6.||TOTAL HOSTEL FEE (excluding Hostel welfare charges, mess maintenance, mess charges for RE-ADMISSION STUDENTS||₹ 24,500|
|7.||Mess Maintenance (non-refundable)||₹ 500||Per Annum|
|8.||Mess Charges ( Non-refundable)||₹ 16,000||Per semester|
|Total Mess Charges||₹ 16,500|
About Ambedkar University Delhi
AUD is a government-owned institution with multiple campuses and a unitary system offering UG and PG research courses in Social Sciences and Humanities. In 2007, the National Capital Territory of Delhi established the university through a legislative act, and the university was notified in July 2008.
Ambedkar University offers PG and UG Art courses, and it provides various specializations. It also provides M.DeS, doctoral programs, and MBA.
The university accepts admissions from all eligible students. The undergraduate programs are offered on the merit basis of the last graduating level, and PG courses are offered based on entrance tests. Students shortlisted in the provisional list will be invited for an interview session.
Ambedkar University Facilities
- IT Services
- ECA and Sports
- Disability Services
- Life at AUD
Ambedkar University Contact Details:
- Address: Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006
- Phone: +91-11-23863740/43
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUD Official Website: https://aud.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Ambedkar University Delhi Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.