Amity University Noida Admission 2022: 20 September 2022 is the last date of Amity University Admission 2022 to Noida Campus. The university has started its admission to UG, PG & Other programmes for sessions 2022-23. Students can apply for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses. For this round, the last date to apply for UG & PG programs at Amity University Noida is September 20, 2022.
PET (PhD Entrance Test) applications must be submitted online by 20 May 2022. Candidates must pass the entrance exam to be admitted to the PhD program at Amity University.
The university was founded in 1986. It has become a benchmark for global education. The Amity University in Noida offers a wide range of courses. It is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The university campus was founded in 2003 and is affiliated with the UGC. It offers a B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering, an M.Sc in development studies, and numerous other courses.
A wide range of degrees is offered by Amity University in Noida, including engineering, law, medicine, forensic sciences, animation, and anthropology. On its Noida campus, Amity University offers M.Phil. and PhD programs in addition to undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Soon, the university will announce the admission dates for sessions 2022-23. Students can apply online at the university’s website.
- An application form for Amity University would normally cost you INR 1100, and you can either purchase it online or at the campus on which you wish to enrol.
- For B.Tech admissions, Amity University conducts Amity JEE.
- The B.Arch program is open to candidates with valid NATA/ JEE Main Paper II or UPSEE Paper IV scores.
- In addition to valid scores from CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT, any score from XAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT is also accepted.
- An English language test is conducted in addition to the written exam, followed by a group discussion or personal interview.
- If necessary, you will be required to complete written and creative tests related to your course.
- Upon completion of academic preparation, you will take the Amity entrance test and sit for an interview with M.Phil., PhD, or Psy.D. students.
Amity University Noida Trending Updates:
- The last to apply for Amity University Admission 2022 is 20 September 2022. Interested students can apply for admission online. Click here
- Amity University Noida Campus PhD admission has been started for new sessions 2022-23. The last to apply for PET was 20 May 2022. Click here for more details.
- The deadline to apply for this round of admission was 15 March 2022. International students and NRIs must apply on or before this date. Click here for more details.
- Applications for all courses are available online for Amity University Noida Admission 2022. Click here.
Amity University Noida Admission Highlights
|University Name||Amity University Noida|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||0120 244 5252|
|UG Courses||B.Sc., BA, B.Com, B.Arch, B.Pharma, B.Tech, BCA, BBA|
|PG Courses||LLM, M.Arch, M.Phil, M.A,M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA|
|Address||Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313|
|Location||Block – J2, Ground Floor
Amity University Campus
Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201313 (UP)
|Affiliated With||UGC, AIU, ACU, NAAC, WASC|
Amity University Noida Admission 2022
20 September 2022 is the last date to apply for Amity University Noida Admission 2022. It offers various P.G., U.G., and Doctoral courses (PhD). The 2022 admission process is open, and the university accepts applications from NRI, Indian and International students.
The university provides admission for P.G., U.G., and Doctoral courses. Some of the courses available are the BSc program, MSc programs, M.A. programs, B.A. programs, B Tech, MBA, etc. Students interested in Amity University admission can start their application process. The registration process is online on the university site, and students can create their accounts on the admission portal.
Use your first name, email, last name, and mobile number to create an account, and after you have successfully created your account, log in to fill out the admission form. Submit the admission form along with relevant documents necessary for verification.
To complete the registration process, applicants must pay a registration fee. The fee is a one-time payment that covers expenses generated during the processing of your documents. The registration fee is INR 1100, and it can be paid using debit cards or credit cards. The admission process is open for all the programs. Before starting the admission process, check if you fill the admission eligibility criteria required for the program. The admission eligibility criteria are different for every program.
Amity University Noida UG Admission
The university will accept students who have passed Class 10 + 2 from a reputed board. The cut-off marks are different for each U.G. course. Before starting your application, check if you have the cut-off marks required for the program.
- BSc: Amity University provides BSc in Actuarial Science with research work. Students who want to pursue B.Sc in Actuarial Science must have at least 60% in Class 10 + 2, and also they should have scored at least 70% in Mathematics. Students who are members of the Institute of Actuaries of the U.K. or India can also apply. The selection process is based on video responses, and the university will post questions at the Admission Microsite, and students have to respond using videos.
- B.Tech: Amity University offers BTech in Automobile Engineering at the Noida campus. Applicants who wish to pursue this course must have classes 10 and 12 with at least 60% aggregate. Non Sponsored Category students must have 60% in the PCM stream, and there will be a 5% relaxation to the sponsored category students. The calculation of aggregate percentages will be based on scores from English subjects and any three academic subjects. Marks from the second Language, Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Non-Written Subjects, and Vocational Subjects are excluded from calculating the aggregate percentage. The graduation must be from a reputed board, and the selection process is on the Admission Microsite. The questions are posted on the site, and students have to make video responses to the questions.
Amity University Noida PG Admission
Amity University, situated in Noida, also provides various P.G. courses. Students who want to pursue these courses must have U.G. graduation. The cut-off marks required for each P.G. course are different. Students who want to enrol in any PG course must check if they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- MA: The university offers an M.A. in Marketing and Advertising Management. Students must have graduated from a recognized college. The selection process is on the Admission Microsite. The university uploads questions and applicants are required to make video responses.
- M.Sc: The specialization is MSc in Bioinformatics. Students who wish to pursue an MSc in Bioinformatics must have a BSc in Computer Science or BSc in Life Science. The minimum aggregate required is 60%. The university also requires all its students to have a 60% aggregate on Class 10 + 2. The university will provide a 5% relaxation to the sponsored category. The selection process is on the Admission Microsite, and students have to upload their video responses on the site.
Amity University PhD Admission
Amity university offers PhD programs in more than 90 disciplines in part-time and full-time modes. The admission for the program has been conducted by the University twice in an academic year for January and July sessions. One who wants to apply for the PhD program must have a master’s degree with at least 50% marks in the relevant specialization.
Amity University Admission Last Date
|Application Form Start||10 January 2022|
|Amity University Admission last date||20 September 2022|
|Entrance Exam||25 September 2022|
|Merit List||10 October 2022|
|Counselling||24 October 2022|
Amity University Application Form 2022
The University provides various courses in undergraduate Programs, Postgraduate Programs and Specialized Programs. Candidates need to fill out the application form that is given by the university for admission. University also conducts entrance exams for various courses. Candidates will be required to sit in the entrance test and Clear the exam. The qualified students will be applicable for admission for some courses. University charges an application fee of 1100/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through demand draft or online mode.
How to Apply for Amity University Noida Admission-
- Visit the official website http://amity.edu.
- Go to the admission portal.
- Fill in all the details regarding academic or personal.
- After completing the Application form, go to payment mode.
- Pay the Processing Fee Upto 1100/-.
Amity University Entrance Exam 2022
Amity University conducts Amity Joint Entrance Examination or Amity JEE for providing admissions. These entries are made for the different engineering programs at the Undergraduate level. It is a one-time entrance test per year. In order to appear in this entrance exam, one is required to fill and submit the form online mode. The link to Amity University Noida is https://www.amity.edu/ where the University runs the application system.
Amity JEE is a University level exam in which thousands of students appear every year. The English language is used as the medium for JEE examination. Its mode of conductance will be online and after this exam, a counseling round will also be there that will be in physical mode. There are around 8 colleges participating in this Amity JEE exam. Exam duration for JEE is 2 hours equally allotted to each candidate. Through this exam, students will be entered into the Amity University for B-Tech courses provided in different streams. Qualifying Amity JEE, one can study B-Tech in CE, ME, Food Technology, IT, Aeronautical Engineering, and so on.
Amity University Noida Result 2022
Amity University Noida semester exam results will be out soon. Students from BTech/BE, B.Ed, BA, BBM, BBA, B.PEd, B.Pharm, MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, MSc, LLB, LLM and other UG/PG/Diploma courses will be able to check their exam performance online at www.amity.edu. To view the Amity University result 2022, you will need the applicant’s “Roll Number.” It is advised that the internet result is only for instant information and should not be taken as the official mark sheet.
How To Check Amity University Result 2022?
Students of Amity University should check the below steps for AU Result 2022.
- Open an internet browser and type www.amity.edu (Amity University website)
- You will reach Amity Homepage.
- On the homepage, you have to go to the Examination Results section.
- Find the “AU Result 2022” link there.
- The opening of the results link will ask for your Amity University portal login information.
- Log in your details and your semester result for Amity University season 2022 will appear.
Amity University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons) (Spanish)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Tourism Studies)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Development Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (N.T.T.)||1 Year|
|B.E. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical & Automation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Solar and Alternate Energy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (French)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (German)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. (Automobile Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Biochemical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Embedded System Technologies)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Robotics Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Wireless Communications)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Arch. (Landscape Architecture)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Filmmaking and Television Production)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Film and Television Production||3 Years|
|M.A. (Film & TV Production)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Medical Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Forensic Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Actuarial Science)||5 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|B.Tech. (Bioinformatics)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Actuarial Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Environment Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.B.A. (Marketing and Sales)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis||3 Years|
|B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|M.A. (PR and Event Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Agri-Business Food Process Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Banking & Insurance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospitality)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Media Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Insurance)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Data Management||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Journalism||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (B.J.M.C.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Advertising & Marketing Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Visual Communication)||2 Years|
|B.B.A. (Accounting and Finance)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture and Food Business)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Security and Cyber Forensics)||2 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|B.B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.Com. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.A. (Fashion Design & Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion Design)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Fashion & Textile Merchandising)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nano Sciences & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Network Technology and Management)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Interior Design)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Textile Design)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Fashion Retail Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Fashion Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Interior Design)||2 Years|
|B.F.A. (Animation)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Planning||4 Years|
Amity University Noida Placement Cell
The University provides placement for multiple mothed. The placement Includes a Moke interview, personality development, gap identification, CV formatting, Pre-placement counselling, Internship, and a live project. The placement selection depends on n the student’s knowledge, and performance. Many numbers of students have got on-campus placements in top organizations & MNC companies.
- Tata AIG Life
- Taj Hotel
- SBI Bank
- LG Electronics
- ITC Hotels
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Express
- HCL Group
- Coca Cola
- Birla Sunlife
- Apollo Tyres Ltd
- Bajaj Allianz
- Blue Star
- TVS Motors
- UTI Bank
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Times of India
- Samsung India Ltd
- Pepsi Co
- Honda Scooters
- Gillette India Ltd.
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Birla Sunlife
Affiliated Colleges with Amity University
|Amity College of Commerce & Finance|
|Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism|
|Amity Centre For eLearning|
|Amity Institute for Competitive Examinations (AICE)|
|Amity Institute of Nano Technology|
|Amity Institute of NGO Management|
|Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture|
|Amity Institute of Physiotherapy|
|Amity Institute of Psychology & Allied Sciences|
|Amity Institute of Advanced Legal Studies|
|Amity Institute of Anthropology|
|Amity Institute of Behavioral Health & Allied Science|
|Amity Institute of Biotechnology|
|Amity Institute of Competitive Intelligence|
|Amity Institute of Education|
|Amity Institute of English & Business Common.|
|Amity Institute of Global Legal Education and Research|
|Amity Institute of Information Technology|
|Amity Institute of Microbial Technology|
|Amity Institute of Space Science & Technology|
|Amity Institute of Telecom Technology & Mgmt|
|Amity Institute for Training & Development|
Amity Institute Education Centers in India
- Balvinder Shukla(Vice-Chancellor)
- Atul Chauhan(Chancellor)
- Ajeet Kumar Singh(Assistant Professor)
- A Lajwanti Naidu(Assistant Professor )
- Aarti Sharma(Assistant Professor )
- Abha Kumari(Assistant Professor )
- Abhilasha Singh(Assistant Professor )
- Abhishek Sengupta(Assistant Professor )
Amity University Noida Contact Details:
- Address: Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Pin code: 201313
- Phone: 0120 244 5252
Some Other Best Universities of Uttar Pradesh-
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute
- Noida International University
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University
- The Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
- Purvanchal University
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
- Dr Br Ambedkar University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Amity University Noida Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.