Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University Admission 2023: UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma and other courses registration has started at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The expected last date to apply is 30 September 2023 for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University Admission 2023. here aspirants can opt various courses such as MBBA, BDS, BSc Microbilogy, BTech, BCA, BSc, BAMS, BBA, BSc Nursing, MTech, MSc, MDS, MA, MPH and so on at this University.
Also, Via online mode, students can submit application forms at the official site. The university has several schools of engineering in various locations, e.g., Amritapuri, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Bengaluru, The university has started accepting application forms for (BTech) program.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University Latest Updates
- Amrita University is inviting online application form for admission to BTech course for the academic session 2023-24. Apply Now
- Registration is ongoing for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University PhD Admission, Apply before last date. Apply here
- AVVU Admission for various programmes is open now for session 2023, candidates can apply online on the University’s official website 30 July 2023 is last date. Source
- AVVU M.Phil. in Computer Science & IT (Part-time) Admission is open now for session 2023, candidates can apply till 30 July 2023. Source
Admission to the BTech degree program is granted on the basis of the Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering 2023 or JEE Mains. Those who satisfy the minimum admission criteria can visit the www.aoap.amrita.edu portal to apply for admission. The deadline for admission to the bachelor’s degree program in technology and engineering will soon be announced on the official website.
- The university will soon update the admission schedule for other undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated degree, diploma, and certificate programs.
- Application form fees for various entrance examinations used for admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham such as AEEE, and JEE Mains are 1200, and 450 Indian Rupees.
Note: It is more likely that the applicant will be able to get into the branch with the highest priority with scholarship fees if they have both the AEEE 2023 rank and the JEE Mains 2023 percentile.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission Highlights
|University Name||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Offered Courses||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Address||Amritanagar, Coimbatore, 641112 Tamilnadu, India|
|Contact Number||+91 (422) 2685 000|
|Campuses||Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, Mysuru, and Faridabad (New)|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission 2023
Amrita University admission is open now for session 2023-24, The last date is 30 September 2023 (Tentative). University offers enrollment in 11 different programs in disciplines like agriculture, public communications, journalism, administration, etc. The cost of an undergraduate degree at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham can range between Rs. 2 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs.
Students with at least a 55% average are given immediate enrollment in online programs at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham; those with less than a 55% average must first appear for an interview. For the purpose of enrolling candidates for its Ph.D. programs, Amrita University holds entrance exams and personal interviews. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has a specified entrance exam for a particular course.
Amrita Univerity has 8 campuses including Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, Mysuru, Amaravati, and Faridabad. Students can take admission to any of these campuses according to their priority.
Amrita University UG Admission
Registration into UG courses is now open for Amrita University Admission 2023. Students can apply for multiple courses such as BTech, BSc, BA, BCom, BBA, etc. Amrita University offers various courses in the fields like Arts, Commerce, Science, and others. To apply for admission students can visit at university website.
- BCA: Applicants must have completed the 10+2 or equivalent qualification from the CBSE, StateBoard, or ICSE in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks. It is a 3-year UG programme completed in 6 semesters.
- B.Tech: The candidate must have passed the 12th grade or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately and a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Amrita University invites all eligible candidates to enroll in the B.Tech programme.
Amrita University BBA Admission
Amrita University uses an application-focused training approach for its BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program. Students are encouraged to study new facets of knowledge with a modernized curriculum. The possibilities for employment are improved by value-added coursework. The procedure of admission for BBA at Amrita University is accessible online at the official website of the university.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA at Amrita University:
- Applicants must have a 12th-grade passing certificate with at least 55% from a certified board in order to apply for BBA at Amrita University.
- Applicants who were not able to acquire 55% in their 10+2 must pass a personal interview in order to get admission.
Fee Structure for BBA at Amrita University:
- The fee that is required to be paid for BBA at Amrita University is between INR 1,50,000 and INR 3,03,000.
Amrita University BA Admission
- Students must hold a 12th-grade certification with at least 60% from a government-approved board.
- The selection will be done on the basis of a qualifying test and a personal interview.
- Fee Structure: The fee for BA at Amrita is between INR 2,00,000 and INR 3,00,000.
Amrita University B.Com Admission
The undergraduate degree in commerce is called a bachelor of commerce (B.Com.). The overall economic structure that supports a business-friendly climate is referred to as commerce. The Amrita program trains students for careers in accounting, banking, auditing, etc. The admission process for B.Com is very student friendly because it is available online mode at the official website of Amrita University.
- 50% as the minimum percentage in 10+2 (any discipline) or polytechnic diploma (3 years).
- The tuition for B.Com at Amrita is around INR 2,00,000.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Admission
There is a broad range of postgraduate programs available at the prestigious Amrita University, such as MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Tech, M.Phil, M.Sc, M.D.S, etc. All of these courses are open for admission via online mode at the official website of Amrita University for students who can fulfill the requirements. Students can build a prosperous future by obtaining a PG-level degree from Amrita University. While on the other hand, some tests are administered by the university
Amrita University MBA Admission
A candidate must have a UG degree from a recognized University with a minimum percentage mark of 50%. SC/ST/other reserved categories get a 5% relaxation to get admission to the MBA program at Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham. The duration of this management degree program is a minimum of 2 years.
Amrita University MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants need to complete their bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university. Also, have to obtain at least a 50 percent score to become eligible.
- Either one has legitimate examination marks from the CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, or GRE. With their examination registration number, students who plan to take these exams can register.
- The admissions process will favor applicants with work experience.
Amrita University MBA Fee Structure:
- The total fee charged by the University to this program is INR 2,20,000/- that you can pay in installments.
Amrita University MA Admission
Amrita University provides a Master of Arts in two of the most famous specializations which are an MA in English Literature and an MA in Philosophy. The cutting-edge MA English program offers a keen understanding of the most recent developments in the English Language, Literature, and Philosophical Sciences. The program gives learners the chance to study doctorate courses in English and aids them in getting ready for occupations that require highly developed abilities in analytical reading and writing.
Amrita University MA Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must obtain a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% from an authorized university.
- Selection will depend on the personal interview conducted by the University.
Amrita University MA Fee Structure:
- The fees for an MA range between INR 1,00,000 and INR 2,10,000 at Amrita University.
Amrita University M.Com Admission
The postgraduate Master of Commerce degree focuses on topics relating to business, administration, and finance. 2 years of education is normally needed to earn a Master of Commerce. The program may only be research-based or may incorporate a dissertation aspect. The program educates learners in business studies analysis and administration while also meeting the demands of academics. Interested candidates can apply online for admission at the official web page of Amrita University.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com at Amrita University:
- Students must obtain a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% in disciplines such as BBA, B.Com, etc. prior to applying for admission to the M.Com program at Amrita University.
Fee Structure for M.Com at Amrita University:
- The tuition fee for M.Com is around INR 1,40,000 and INR 1,60,000 at Amrita University.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admission
For PhD course, the applicant’s master’s degree must be completed from a recognized university and should obtain at least a 50 percent score. The minimum duration Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admission 2023 will commence soon at the official site. through the entrance exam university offers admission to PhD course.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Application Form
The registration /application form is effortlessly obtainable online and further procedures will be done online besides, for accurate details about admission read the instructions carefully below.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Application forms for the upcoming academic year 2023 has announced. Interested candidates can submit application forms for UG and PG courses.
- First candidates need the slide up to the official link to fill out the application form.
- The mandatory details, a passport-size photograph, and Attached all the required documents.
- The payment will be done by making DD/Challan in the favour of the university or by online, UPI, net banking, and credit/debit card.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Placements
Amrita has always had great employment statistics. Students who are qualified and choose placements typically have had more than one opportunity for employment, whether they are majoring in engineering or the sciences and arts. Several individuals have received up to four employment proposals after expressing their dream choice.
306 suitable candidates were hired for the 2018–19 academic year at Amrita University at compensation that increased significantly from the prior academic years. They have been given excellent, varied, and sophisticated chances through their placements. As of July 2020, 271 qualified candidates had been recruited for the 2019–20 school year, and the procedure is still ongoing.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Contact Details:
- Address: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore Campus, Amritanagar, Coimbatore – 641112 (Tamilnadu, India)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amrita University Official Website: www.amrita.edu
Other Best Universities in TamilNadu:
- Madras University
- Sri Ramachandra University
- Bharathiar University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Anna University
- Gandhigram Rural Institute
- Tamil University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- Alagappa University
- Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Does Amrita University accept admission through JEE main entrance exam?
Ans. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University majorly offers admission on the basis of AEEE exam rank (75%) and 25% seat offer based on the JEE main exam.
Question 2: What JEE rank is required for Amrita University?
Ans: Your rank in your case will likely be around – 86901. In terms of the previous year’s cut-off, it is expected that to get admitted to Amrita University, you will need to secure a rank of around 20,000.
Question 3: What is the last date to apply for Amrita University Admission?
Ans: Students can apply before 30 August 2023 for UG and PG course admission at amrita university for sessions 2023-24.
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above is only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.