Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Admission 2024: The AEEE 2024 Phase has started for numerous programs at the AVVU portal. The expected last date is 29 February 2024 for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Courses Admission. here students can opt for various courses such as MBBA, BDS, BSc Microbiology, BTech, BCA, BSc, BAMS, BBA, BSc Nursing, MTech, MSc, MDS, MA, MPH, and so on at this University.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission Updates (February 2024)
- Amrita School of Engineering offers BTech programs based on the rank obtained in the Amrita Entrance Examination or the JEE Mains Percentile 2024.
- Admission to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for MBA is now open. Students can apply now by visiting the official website.
- Admissions for BTech at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are now open for 2024. Interested students can apply directly from the official website. Apply
- AEEE application forms are available on the official website until April 30.
Also, Via online mode, students can submit application forms at the official site. The university has several schools of engineering in various locations, e.g., Amritapuri, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Bengaluru, The university has started accepting application forms for (BTech) program.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
- UG Courses: The UG programs offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are BA, BSc, BTech, and MBBS. The applicant for these UG programs should have 55% to 60% marks aggregate in 10+2. Entrance exam-based admission. Some programs like BA and BSc are merit-based.
- PG Courses: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham offers MTech, MBA, MA, MSc and MCA at the PG level. The minimum education required to apply for this PG program is a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% grades. Some programs are entrance exam-based others are merit-based. CAT, MAT, KMAT or GRE scores are also accepted for MBA admissions.
- Diploma, Certificate: AVV also offers short diploma and certificate programs which include a PG diploma in Physician Assistant, General Medicine, Hospital Management , etc.
- Exams: The applicants for the BTech program of AVV must take AEEE or JEE Main exams. For the MBBS course, the applicants will appear in the NEET-UG exam. For MTech GATE, PGCET or TANCET exam scores will be accepted.
- Dates for exams: The entrance exam process of AVV will be held between 10 to 14th May 2024.
- Admission date: The admissions of AVV can be applied online by visiting https://www.amrita.edu/. The deadline for submitting applications is the Last week of March 2024*.
- How to Apply: Applicants who want to apply for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham should visit its website. One website online application form 2024 will be available. Fill it out accurately and submit it along with the required docs and fee.
- Last year’s Placements: In 2023, around 80% of graduates of AVV were placed in various organizations. The highest salary offered was INR 40 Lakh per year.
Note: It is more likely that the applicant will be able to get into the branch with the highest priority with scholarship fees if they have both the AEEE 2024 rank and the JEE Mains 2024 percentile. Amrita University is inviting an online application form for admission to session 2024-25. Apply Now
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission Highlights
|Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
|Type of University
|Bachelors, Masters, PhD
|Email for inquiry
|Amritanagar, Coimbatore, 641112 Tamilnadu, India
|+91 (422) 2685 000
|Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, Mysuru, and Faridabad (New)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission 2024
Registration for various courses is live at the online portal. 29 February 2024 is the expected last date to apply for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Admission. Now, The application forms are available for BA, BCom, MBA, MCA, BCA, Btech and so on at @www.amrita.edu.
The university offers 11 different programs in disciplines like agriculture, public communications, journalism, administration, etc. The cost of an undergraduate degree at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham can range between Rs. 2 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs.
Students with at least a 55% average are given immediate enrollment in online programs at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham; those with less than a 55% average must first appear for an interview. For the purpose of enrolling candidates for its Ph.D. programs, Amrita University holds entrance exams and personal interviews. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has a specified entrance exam for a particular course.
Amrita Univerity has 8 campuses including Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, Mysuru, Amaravati, and Faridabad. Students can take admission to any of these campuses according to their priority.
Application form fees for various entrance examinations used for admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham such as AEEE, and JEE Mains are 1200, and 450 Indian Rupees. The deadline for admission to the bachelor’s degree program in technology and engineering will soon be announced on the official website.
Amrita University UG Admission
Registration into UG courses is now open for Amrita University Admission 2024. Students can apply for multiple courses such as BTech, BSc, BA, BCom, BBA, etc. Amrita University offers various courses in the fields like Arts, Commerce, Science, and others. To apply for admission students can visit at university website.
- BCA: Applicants must have completed the 10+2 or equivalent qualification from the CBSE, StateBoard, or ICSE in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks. It is a 3-year UG programme completed in 6 semesters.
- B.Tech: The candidate must have passed the 12th grade or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately and a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Amrita University invites all eligible candidates to enroll in the B.Tech programme.
Amrita University BBA Admission
Amrita University uses an application-focused training approach for its BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program. Students are encouraged to study new facets of knowledge with a modernized curriculum. The possibilities for employment are improved by value-added coursework. The procedure of admission for BBA at Amrita University is accessible online at the official website of the university.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA at Amrita University:
- Applicants must have a 12th-grade passing certificate with at least 55% from a certified board in order to apply for BBA at Amrita University.
- Applicants who were not able to acquire 55% in their 10+2 must pass a personal interview in order to get admission.
Fee Structure for BBA at Amrita University:
- The fee that is required to be paid for BBA at Amrita University is between INR 1,50,000 and INR 3,03,000.
Amrita University BA Admission
- Students must hold a 12th-grade certification with at least 60% from a government-approved board.
- The selection will be done on the basis of a qualifying test and a personal interview.
- Fee Structure: The fee for BA at Amrita is between INR 2,00,000 and INR 3,00,000.
Amrita University B.Com Admission
The undergraduate degree in commerce is called a bachelor of commerce (B.Com.). The overall economic structure that supports a business-friendly climate is referred to as commerce. The Amrita program trains students for careers in accounting, banking, auditing, etc. The admission process for B.Com is very student-friendly because it is available online mode at the official website of Amrita University.
- 50% as the minimum percentage in 10+2 (any discipline) or polytechnic diploma (3 years).
- The tuition for B.Com at Amrita is around INR 2,00,000.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Admission
There is a broad range of postgraduate programs available at the prestigious Amrita University, such as MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Tech, M.Phil, M.Sc, M.D.S, etc. All of these courses are open for admission via online mode at the official website of Amrita University for students who can fulfill the requirements. Students can build a prosperous future by obtaining a PG-level degree from Amrita University. While on the other hand, some tests are administered by the university
Amrita University MBA Admission
A candidate must have a UG degree from a recognized University with a minimum percentage mark of 50%. SC/ST/other reserved categories get a 5% relaxation to get admission to the MBA program at Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham. The duration of this management degree program is a minimum of 2 years.
Amrita University MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants need to complete their bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university. Also, have to obtain at least a 50 percent score to become eligible.
- Either one has legitimate examination marks from the CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, or GRE. With their examination registration number, students who plan to take these exams can register.
- The admissions process will favor applicants with work experience.
Amrita University MBA Fee Structure:
- The total fee charged by the University to this program is INR 2,20,000/- that you can pay in installments.
Amrita University MA Admission
Amrita University provides a Master of Arts in two of the most famous specializations which are an MA in English Literature and an MA in Philosophy. The cutting-edge MA English program offers a keen understanding of the most recent developments in the English Language, Literature, and Philosophical Sciences. The program gives learners the chance to study doctorate courses in English and aids them in getting ready for occupations that require highly developed abilities in analytical reading and writing.
Amrita University MA Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must obtain a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% from an authorized university.
- Selection will depend on the personal interview conducted by the University.
Amrita University MA Fee Structure:
- The fees for an MA range between INR 1,00,000 and INR 2,10,000 at Amrita University.
Amrita University M.Com Admission
The postgraduate Master of Commerce degree focuses on topics relating to business, administration, and finance. 2 years of education is normally needed to earn a Master of Commerce. The program may only be research-based or may incorporate a dissertation aspect. The program educates learners in business studies analysis and administration while also meeting the demands of academics. Interested candidates can apply online for admission at the official web page of Amrita University.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com at Amrita University:
- Students must obtain a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% in disciplines such as BBA, B.Com, etc. prior to applying for admission to the M.Com program at Amrita University.
Fee Structure for M.Com at Amrita University:
- The tuition fee for M.Com is around INR 1,40,000 and INR 1,60,000 at Amrita University.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admission
For PhD course, the applicant’s master’s degree must be completed from a recognized university and should obtain at least a 50 percent score. The minimum duration Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admission 2024 will commence soon at the official site. through the entrance exam university offers admission to PhD course.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Application Form
The registration /application form is effortlessly obtainable online and further procedures will be done online besides, for accurate details about admission read the instructions carefully below.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Application forms for the upcoming academic year 2024has announced. Interested candidates can submit application forms for UG and PG courses.
- First candidates need the slide up to the official link to fill out the application form.
- The mandatory details, a passport-size photograph, and Attached all the required documents.
- The payment will be done by making DD/Challan in the favour of the university or by online, UPI, net banking, and credit/debit card.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Placements
Amrita has always had great employment statistics. Students who are qualified and choose placements typically have had more than one opportunity for employment, whether they are majoring in engineering or the sciences and arts. Several individuals have received up to four employment proposals after expressing their dream choice.
306 suitable candidates were hired for the 2018–19 academic year at Amrita University at compensation that increased significantly from the prior academic years. They have been given excellent, varied, and sophisticated chances through their placements. As of July 2020, 271 qualified candidates had been recruited for the 2019–20 school year, and the procedure is still ongoing.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Contact Details:
- Address: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore Campus, Amritanagar, Coimbatore – 641112 (Tamilnadu, India)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amrita University Official Website: www.amrita.edu
Other Best Universities in TamilNadu:
- Madras University
- Sri Ramachandra University
- Bharathiar University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Anna University
- Gandhigram Rural Institute
- Tamil University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- Alagappa University
- Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Does Amrita University accept admission through JEE main entrance exam?
Ans. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University majorly offers admission on the basis of AEEE exam rank (75%) and 25% seat offer based on the JEE main exam.
Question 2: What JEE rank is required for Amrita University?
Ans: Your rank in your case will likely be around – 86901. In terms of the previous year’s cut-off, it is expected that to get admitted to Amrita University, you will need to secure a rank of around 20,000.
Question 3: What is the last date to apply for Amrita University Admission?
Ans: Students can apply before 29 February 2024 for UG and PG course admission at amrita university for sessions 2024-25.
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above is only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.