Anand Agricultural University Admission 2021-22 | UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Anand Agricultural University is located in Anand, Gujarat. This University provides these Courses like M.B.A. (International Agribusiness), B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering), M.Tech. (Food Process Engineering) Course. It was established in 2004 and affiliated with The University Grants Commission. Students can check more courses these articles relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details, and many more, Given Below.
It has three constituent colleges, for agriculture, veterinary science and animal husbandry, and dairy science. The authority of the university covers Kheda, Anand, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Dahod, and Panchmahal districts. It was set up to deliver educational support to the farming public in areas such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Engineering, Information technology, and Business Studies. The University was set up to improve the farming community of Gujarat in agriculture and horticulture along with the effective use of Information technology.
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2021-22 Latest Update
Anand Agricultural University UG & PG admission is closed now, for More Information Visit Official Website.
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Anand Agricultural University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||91-2692-261310|
|Other Courses||Polytechnic in Food Science and Home Economics, Polytechnic in Agricultural Engineering|
|Address||Anand, Gujarat 388110|
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2021-22
The university provides scholarships for meritorious students and those who are belonging to SC/ST category are able to take the scholarship. Parent income is very less than you are eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Admission
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ” Admission Link”
- Fill up the Application form properly and Completely.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- After fillup, the application form clicks on the ” Submit Button”.
- Application fee candidates have to pay by online credit and Debit card.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Valid Adress Proof
- Passport size Photograph
- Dr.N.C.Patel (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. J.B. Prajapati (Principal and Dean)
Anand Agricultural University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Ba College of Agriculture Anand
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- One full-fledged Badminton Court.
- One Kho-Kho Court.
- One full-fledged Table Tennis Court.
- One Football Court.
- One cricket Ground.
- Multi-purpose Gym of six stations.
- Two Volleyball Court.
- Two Basketball Court.
- Running Tracks of 400 meters.
- One partly equipped Exercise Space.
Goals of Anand Agricultural University
- To provide opportunities for lifelong knowledge to all concerned.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To lead investigation and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide opportunities in arrange to cope with the challenges of the future.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are submission-oriented.
- Department of Dairy Science.
- Department of Agriculture Engineering.
- Department of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry.
- Department of Food Processing Technology and Bio-Energy.
- Department of Agriculture Information Technology.
- Department of Agriculture Business Management.
Anand Agricultural University Admission 2021-22: Offered Courses
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Agribusiness)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (BioEnergy)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Process Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food and Dairy Technology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Engineering)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dairy Microbiology)||3 Years|
The University offers extension and research activities in Horticulture Engineering, Agriculture Home Science, and product Processing.
- Address: Anand Gujarat (INDIA)
- Phone: +91-2692-261310
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org