Arunachal University of Studies Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 was the last date to apply for Arunachal University of Studies Admission 2022. The Government of Arunachal Pradesh established the Arunachal University of Studies through the State Legislature Act. The university is recognized under the UGC U/S 2(f) section. The certificates from the university are u/s 22 of the UGC Act 1956.
The institution is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. The certificates from this institution are accepted in India and worldwide. The graduate can work in any palace in the world they wish to work.
- The 2022 admission session is open now.
- The university has admin for Diploma, Graduation, and Post-Graduation courses.
- At the Diploma level, the university provides courses in Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, and Technology, Education, pharmacy, and paramedical sciences.
- At the graduation level, the university has courses in physical education, arts, agricultural sciences, education, commerce, engineering and technology, management, hospitality, nursing, legal studies, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, and special education, to name a few.
- The university has courses in physical education, agricultural sciences, arts, commerce, education, engineering and technology, legal studies, management, science, social science, and special education at the postgraduate level.
- Applicants can start their registration process by visiting the registration panel.
- The university accepts admission in online mode only, and applicants must pay an application fee and admission fee. The full details are discussed below.
Arunachal University Trending Updates:
- Arunachal University of Studies Admission 2022 last date is 30 August 2022.
- The last date of re-registration for old students has been extended by the University till 12 September 2022. Source
- The Arunachal University Bed, Bed -Special Education (Hearing Impairment), and Bed -Special Education (Visual Impairment) classes have been scheduled from 06 September 2022. Click Here
- Classes for all other courses have been scheduled from 27 September 2022. Source
- The last date to fill out the reappearing/ATKT examination form with a late fee of INR 500/- is 12 September 2022. Check Here
- Arunachal University Admission Prospectus for the 2022-23 sessions has been issued. Download
- For any details regarding bank account for payment of fee online. Click Here
- Arunachal university is currently accepting the Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam score. For more information. Click Here
- Apply now for registration for the UG PG diploma for the 2022 session. Apply Now
- Students who wish to appear in reappear examinations are asked to fill out their examination form and submit it as a hard copy to the university. Source
- Circular Demo Examination for Academic session 2021-22. Click Here
Arunachal University of Studies Admission Highlights
|University Name||Arunachal University of Studies|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||+918131848860/ 8731944477|
|UG Courses||B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.Ed, B.Tech, B.A-LLB, LLB, BLIS|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, M.BA, M.A, M.Ed, MLIS|
|Diploma Courses||D.EL.ED, Engineering and Technology, Library & Information Science, Music and Fine Arts, Paramedical Science|
|Address||Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Location||NH-52, Namsai, Distt: Lohit Arunachal Pradesh -792103 (India)|
|Affiliated By||UGC, NCTE, RCI, AICTE, ICAR, BCI, AIU|
Arunachal University of Studies Admission 2022
The last date of Arunachal University of Studies Admission 2022 was 30 August 2022. The university offers various UG and PG level courses to all students. Eligibility to get admission in any UG courses students must require to pass a 12th board exam with a minimum 50% score from some known board. For PG courses candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream. To download the admission form go through the university websites and the application form is also available at the university campus.
Eligibility Criteria: First, you can select the program and check the eligibility information in the prospectus form or instruction guide that is provided on the university website.
Arunachal University of Studies UG Admission
In the coming months, the University will accept applications for the BSC Nursing, the BSC Hons Agriculture, the BPT, the BCA, the BA LLB Integrated, the BBA, the BCOM, the BA, the BPA, and the BFA programs. Arunachal University of Studies UG applications can be submitted online through the university’s registration system.
Students who have cleared the HSC from a state or federal board in India can apply for admission to the Arunachal Pradesh UG program. The university has recently begun accepting UG Entrance Exam qualifications. Thus, students who “appear and pass the Entrance Test” are eligible to apply to the B.Tech engineering degree program.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate level programme offered in a variety of subjects like Political science, Psychology, Sociology, etc. This degree can be obtained in 3 years and students are required to obtain a 10+2 level education to be eligible for admission to this programme.
Arunachal University of Studies PG Admission
- M.Sc: AUS offers Masters of Science degrees in a wide range of disciplines, including Agriculture, Horticulture, Paramedicine, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Information Technology. In order to be considered for admission to this course at Arunachal University of Studies, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
Arunachal University of Studies Admission Last Date
|Application form Opens||8 June 2022|
|End date of application form||30 August 2022|
|Merit List||5 August 2022|
|Counselling||12 August 2022 onwards|
Arunachal University of Studies Application Form 2022
The University takes admission on the basis of entrance tests. It offers various UG, PG, P.HD, Diploma and Certificate Courses. The University charge for 2100/- application fee for General Category and 1100/- for SC/ST/PWD. Students can apply for admission through online or offline mode. If students choose the online mode they should follow these instructions as follows.
How to Fill the Application Form?
- Go to the official website http://www.arunachaluniversity.ac.in/
- Fill in all the required fields as your academic and personal details.
- Submit the admission form along with required documents such as a Passport size photograph, attach a relevant certificate, and address proof.
- Pay the application fee
- Check all the details before submission.
Note: Must submit the admission form to the university campus before the last date.
Name of the Scholarship
- Gautam Buddha Scholarship
- Chancellor Meritorious Scholarship
- Lachit Borphukon Scholarship
- Prof.Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar Scholarship
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship
- Smt.Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship
Arunachal University of Studies Course Admissions
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. + B.Ed.||4 Years|
|B.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Visually Impaired)||12 Months|
|B.F.A. (Hons.)||4 Years|
|B.P.A. (Dance)||4 Years|
|B.P.A. (Music-Vocal)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training (PTT)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Art and Craft||1 Year|
|Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Fine Arts||1 Year|
|Diploma in Visual & Fine Arts||3 Years|
|Certificate in Fine Arts||3 Months|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Fine Arts)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Electronics||2 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||2 Years|
|Diploma in Automobile Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Marine Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Public Health & Sanitation Technology||1 Year|
|B.Sc. + B.Ed.||4 Years|
|Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M.)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Business Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Fire and Safety Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Hotel Management||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Occupational Safety and Hazards (PGOSH)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management||1 Year|
|Advance Diploma in Business Studies||2 Years|
|Industrial Trade Certificate (Fashion Designing)||2 Years|
|Industrial Trade Certificate (Interior Designing)||2 Years|
|Industrial Trade Certificate (Textile Designing)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Agriculture||2 Years|
|B.C.A. + M.C.A.||5 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science)||4 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Application – DCA||1 Year|
|Diploma in Information Technology||12 Months|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Year|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Vocation (Beauty & Wellness)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Vocation (Food Processing)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Vocation (Hospitality & Tourism)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Vocation (Organic Agriculture)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Vocation (Tea Husbandry & Technology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (DHMCT)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (DISM)||6 Months|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management (DFM)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Fashion Design||1 Year|
|Diploma in Interior Design||1 Year|
|Diploma in Textile Design||1 Year|
|Diploma in Computer Science||1 Year|
|Basic Computer Course (BCC)||3 Months|
|Certificate of Computer Concepts||3 Months|
The university has achieved various awards at national and state levels. Some of the awards are listed below:
- Best Knowledge Creation and Innovation University (ASSOCHAM)
- Best university in east India 2018 (CEGR)
- Best emerging university in the northeast, 2017 (ASSOCHAM)
- Best University in Academics, 20217(CCLA)
Faculty at Arunachal University of Studies
- Prof. S.K. Thakur (Dean)
- Dr. Shivam Chaturvedi (Associate Professor)
- Dr. B.Komow (Assistant Professor)
- Dr.Chow nakunand Singkai (Assistant Professor)
- Bimla Rai (Assistant Professor)
- Sahadev Mili(Assistant Professor)
- Neetu Lamdik (Assistant Professor)
- Debakriti Pal (Assistant Professor)
- Chili Chowhai (Lecturer)
- Chantina Longkan (Lecturer)
Name of the College and Address
- WLCI School of Fashion, Kolkata
Arunachal University Of Studies Contact Details:
- Address:– NH- 52, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh,Pin Code- 79 2103
- Tel no. 0380-6202797
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUS Namsai Official Website: www.arunachaluniversity.ac.in
- Kurukshetra University Admission
- Jammu University Admission
- Annamalai University Admission
- Bharathiar University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Arunachal University of Studies Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.