Ashoka University Admission 2024: Ashoka University is a private university located in Sonipat, Haryana. The university is aimed at conducting research in various fields. For the UG and PG admissions, applications have been released, Closing of admissions will be January 2024 for UG and March 2024 for PG courses.
Ashoka University is affiliated with AIU and ACU. It is approved by NCTE and UGC. This university offers various specializations that can opt to complete a BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) degree. Similarly, the MA degree program is offered in various disciplines. Being a research university, it offers PhD degrees in vast areas of research. The application cost of each course will be INR 1000.
Ashoka University Courses Admission 2024
- BA (Hons) Eligibility: The criteria require the candidate to complete 10+2 in science. These candidates need to have a good score on the last exam.
- BA (Hons) English & Journalism Eligibility: Having 10+2 in any stream, such as arts or science, is enough. Moreover, a 50% score must be pursued.
- BSc (Hons) Eligibility: In the science stream, the 10+2 must be completed with a score of 50%. Selections will only be based on merit.
- MA Eligibility: BA is the minimum degree for applicants with a 50% plus score. The field of study chosen for the MA must be related to the BA degree.
- PhD Eligibility: A master’s degree in the field relevant to the research field. A student’s master’s must have been completed with a 50% or more score. An interview will be conducted after the entrance exam.
Ashoka University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Ashoka University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||011 6565 2645|
|UG Courses||B.Sc., BA|
|Address||Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonipat, Rai, Haryana 131029|
|Location||Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonipat, Rai, Haryana 131029|
Ashoka University Admission 2024
Admission is ongoing for the upcoming academic year at Ashoka University. An online registration form must be filled out to apply for any of the offered courses, such as undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs. Start the application process by completing the Ashoka University Admission form. Enrollment to some courses is based on written assessments. Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Ashoka University UG Admission 2024
The UG Application form submission is ongoing at Ashoka University. At the basis of eligibility criteria, Studnets can apply at @https://application.ashoka.edu.in.
The University offers various courses like BSc, BSc (Hons) BCom, BBA, BA, BCA, etc are available for admission. For UG admission, students with 12th-class passing certificates can apply.
- BSc (Hons): Ashoka University offers BSc (Hons) at the undergraduate level which takes three years to complete, divided into six semesters over three years. The applicant must have completed class 10+2 from a recognized board or organization in a relevant stream (Science, Art, Commerce) to enroll in B.Sc. (Hons) programme.
- BBA: Ashoka University offers BBA programme at UG level Candidates for admission to the Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) program must have completed the 12th grade. Has passed a high school (10+2) examination with English as a passing subject and has scored at least 50% in the 12th grade.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level course at Ashoka University. Those students who have a 12th degree with commerce stream. 50% marks are also required to apply for admission. In this course, students learn about commerce fundamentals, Accounting, Finance etc.
- BCA: University offers the BCA course for session 2024. Bachelor of Computer Application is 3 years to 6 years duration at the university. 12th degree with a 50% score is required to apply for BCA course.
- BA: Students have to complete 10+2 from the recognized board with at least 50 percent score. Selection will be based on the merit and entrance exam.
Ashoka University PG Admission 2024
Registration is open at Ashoka University for postgraduate courses. The expected last date to register for Ashoka University PG admission will be 31 March 2024 through an official web portal. Students can apply for MA, MSc, MLIS, etc. Admission to these courses students have to be eligible, those who have completed their bachelor’s degree in arts or any related field. Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% in their bachelor’s.
MA.LIS: For admission to the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies, students who have graduated in the related stream with a minimum of 50 % scores will be eligible to opt for the course.
MSc: Ashoka University offers this MSc course in different specializations like biology and others with a total of 2 years of duration. In this course, the applicant can complete the BSc course with at least a 50 percent score. university will select candidates based on merit and entrance exams.
Ashoka University MA Admission
- The Master of Arts is a master’s degree offered by Ashoka University. The university offers a MA in Economics, Liberal Science, and English. Admissions are open to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field. Candidates must earn a minimum of 50%.
- For MA Courses: The students must be cleared Bachelor’s Degree with the relevant stream from any reputed university which is approved by UGC.
- For MA in Liberal Studies, only the candidate who has graduated with a diploma in Liberal Studies is eligible to apply.
Ashoka University Ph.D. Admission 2024
There are nine different Ph.D. programs offered by Ashoka University, including Physics, Chemistry, English, History, Economics, Computer Science, Anthropology, Psychology & Sociology. There are only a few specializations in which candidates are eligible to be considered for admission if they hold a master’s degree in the relevant field.
The results of the entrance exam and personal interview will determine whether a candidate is admitted to the program. There are two important prerequisites that must be met by candidates applying to Ashoka University for a Ph.D. program:
- The university offers a Ph.D. program in many disciplines. The eligibility to take admission to this program is to have a master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- The students must score a minimum of 60% marks and the degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university. The seat will be allotted on the basis of merit scored by the student in the entrance exam, which is followed by counseling and personal interviews.
Ashoka University Application Form 2024
Application Form 2024 has been released for Ashoka University Admission into UG courses, Students can apply by visiting the official site www.ashoka.edu.in, or the university admission office. Application fees can be paid by both modes through demand draft or credit/ debit or internet banking. The university takes admission based on entrance tests for postgraduate and doctoral programs.
How to Apply For Ashoka University Admission 2024?
- Candidates have to go to the University Website.
- Visit the “Admission Portal”.
- Fill up all details like name, father’s name, address, contact details, etc.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting.
- In last, pay the application fee.
Ashoka University Prospectus 2024: Download Now
Ashoka University is an innovator in its focus on providing a liberal education at par with the best in the world. The aim at Ashoka is to help students become well-rounded persons who can think disapprovingly about issues from multiple viewpoints, communicate successfully and become leaders with a promise to public service.
Ashoka’s teaching carries strong importance on opening knowledge, thorough academic research based on rigorous pedagogy, and hands-on experience with real-world challenges. the University also helps students with any difficulties they may face.
Ashoka University Course Admissions
|Sociology & Anthropology|
Faculty at Ashoka University
- Sun An(Assistant Professor)
- Pulapre Balakrishnan(Professor of Economics)
- Mitul Baruah(Assistant Professor of Sociology and Anthropology)
- Abir Bazaz(Assistant Professor)
- Swagata Bhattacharjee(Assistant Professor of Economics)
- Abhinash Borah(Assistant Professor)
- Subhasree Chakravarty(Assistant Professor)
- Rudraksha Mukherjee
- Pratap Bhanu Mehta
- Sankar Krishnan
- Malabika Sarkar
- Vanita Shastri
- Mahesh Rangarajan
- Ali Imran
- Eshwara Venkatesan
- Munish Sahrawat
- Anaya Chaubey
- Anita Brar
- Sachin Sharma
M.S. Maharshi Dayanand University
- Durba Chattaraj
- Madhavi Menon
- Priyank Narayan
- Sudheendra Hangal
- Ingrid Srinath
- Harpreet Kaur
- Arvinder Singh Bains
- Anu Batra
- Kanchi Khanna
- Rangashri Kishore
- Anjou Mohun
- Rashmi Singh
- Manish Sharma
- Vineet Sabharwal
- Department of Philosophy & Psychology
- Department of Sociology & Anthropology
- Department of Economics & Political Science
- Department of Literature & Languages
- Department of History & International Relations
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
The University provides various courses. It has the infrastructure, well-educated faculty, and computer labs. Ashoka University is a developer, in its focus on providing a good education at par with the best in the world.
- Sports and Exercise
- Residence Life
- Student Services
- Clubs and Societies
Ashoka University Contact Details:
- Address: Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonepat, Rai, Haryana 131029
- Phone: 011 6565 2645
- Ashoka University Official Website: www.ashoka.edu.in.
- Utkal University Admission
- Karnataka University Admission
- Central University of Jharkhand Admission
- TNPESU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Ashoka University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.