Ashoka University Admission 2022: 10 July 2022 is the last date to apply for Ashoka University Admission 2022. Interested students can start the application process by filling out an application form available on the official web portal @ashoka.edu.in. It was named after Emperor Ashoka, and it has adopted the nature of the great emperor to provide liberal, interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary education. The university enrols more than 2500 students every year.
Ashoka University invites applicants to more than 30 Indian states and over 243 cities and towns. The university also conducts international admission for students from more than 27 countries.
The university campus is in Rajiv Gandhi Education City Plot Number 2, National capital Region P. O. Rai, Sonipat Haryana, Pin code 131022 in India. Ashok University runs projects and partnerships that connect students with government matters. The most common project conducted by the institution is Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates (CMGGA) programme.
Ashoka University has international partners with revered global institutions. The collaborations are responsible for facilitating faculty visits for teaching, research, student mobility(inbound and outbound), custom programs, and short term study opportunities.
- The university has international collaborations with various international institutions.
- Some of the institutions are the University of Cambridge, University of Pennsylvania, Connecticut College, Stanford University, University of Michigan, Yale University, Wellesley, The University of British Columbia and the University of California.
- The university has admission for the following program: UG programme (BSc or BA), Young India Fellowship, MA Economics, Visiting Students Programme for International students, PhD English, PhD Economics, PhD Physics, Young Scholars Programme (YSP), Integrated MSc + PhD program in Computer Science, etc.
Ashoka University Trending Updates:
- Ashoka University’s Admission 2022-23 will be soon available for UG, PG & other programmes.
- Students can download the Ashoka University applicant Brochure. Click here to download it now.
- Applications to Ashoka University’s undergraduate program for the year 2022 are open. Click Here
Ashoka University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Ashoka University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||011 6565 2645|
|UG Courses||B.Sc., BA|
|Address||Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonipat, Rai, Haryana 131029|
|Location||Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonipat, Rai, Haryana 131029|
Ashoka University Admission 2022
Application for the academic year 2022-23 is now open at Ashoka University. An online registration form must be filled out to apply for any of the offered courses, such as undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs. Start the application process by completing the Ashoka University Admission form. Admission to some courses is based on written assessments. Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Students will get admission through the Online or Offline method. Visit the official website to fill out the online admission form and get the prospectus form directly from the admission office of the university.
Ashoka University MA Admission 2022
- The Master of Arts is a postgraduate degree offered by Ashoka University. The university offers MA programs in Liberal Science, Economics, and English. Admissions are open to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field. Candidates must earn a minimum of 50%.
- For MA Courses: The students must be cleared Bachelor’s Degree with the relevant stream from any reputed university which is approved by UGC.
- For MA in Liberal Studies, only the candidate who has graduated with a diploma in Liberal Studies is eligible to apply.
Ashoka University PhD Admission 2022
- The university offers a PhD programme in many disciplines. The eligibility to take admission in this programme is to have a master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- The students must score a minimum of 60% marks and the degree must be obtained from any UGC recognised university. The seat will be allotted on the basis of merit scored by the student in the entrance exam which is followed by counselling and personal interviews.
Ashoka University Application Form 2022
Ashoka University invites application forms for various courses like BA, B.com, BBA, BCA, MCA etc. Students have to fill out the application form for their course. They can fill out the form online or offline mode. Application fees can be paid by both modes through demand draft or credit/ debit or INternet banking. University takes admission based on entrance tests for postgraduate and doctoral programs.
How to Apply For Ashoka University Admission?
- Candidates have to go to the University Website.
- Visit the “Admission Portal”.
- Fill up all details like name, father’s name, address, contact details, etc.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting.
- In last, Pay the application fee.
Ashoka University Prospectus 2022: Download Now
Ashoka University is an innovator in its focus on providing a liberal education at par with the best in the world. The aim at Ashoka is to help students become well-rounded persons who can think disapprovingly about issues from multiple viewpoints, communicate successfully and become leaders with a promise to public service. An Ashoka teaching carries strong importance on opening knowledge, thorough academic research based on rigorous pedagogy, and hands-on experience with real-world challenges. the University also helps students with any difficulties they may face.
Ashoka University Course Admissions
|Sociology & Anthropology|
Faculty at Ashoka University
- Sun An(Assistant Professor)
- Pulapre Balakrishnan(Professor of Economics)
- Mitul Baruah(Assistant Professor of Sociology and Anthropology)
- Abir Bazaz(Assistant Professor)
- Swagata Bhattacharjee(Assistant Professor of Economics)
- Abhinash Borah(Assistant Professor)
- Subhasree Chakravarty(Assistant Professor)
- Rudraksha Mukherjee
- Pratap Bhanu Mehta
- Sankar Krishnan
- Malabika Sarkar
- Vanita Shastri
- Mahesh Rangarajan
- Ali Imran
- Eshwara Venkatesan
- Munish Sahrawat
- Anaya Chaubey
- Anita Brar
- Sachin Sharma
M.S. Maharshi Dayanand University
- Durba Chattaraj
- Madhavi Menon
- Priyank Narayan
- Sudheendra Hangal
- Ingrid Srinath
- Harpreet Kaur
- Arvinder Singh Bains
- Anu Batra
- Kanchi Khanna
- Rangashri Kishore
- Anjou Mohun
- Rashmi Singh
- Manish Sharma
- Vineet Sabharwal
- Department of Philosophy & Psychology
- Department of Sociology & Anthropology
- Department of Economics & Political Science
- Department of Literature & Languages
- Department of History & International Relations
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
The University provides various courses. It has the infrastructure, well-educated faculty, and computer labs. Ashoka University is a developer, in its focus on providing a good education at par with the best in the world.
- Sports and Exercise
- Residence Life
- Student Services
- Clubs and Societies
Ashoka University Contact Details:
- Address: Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonepat, Rai, Haryana 131029
- Phone: 011 6565 2645
- Ashoka University Official Website: www.ashoka.edu.in.
- Utkal University Admission
- Karnataka University Admission
- Central University of Jharkhand Admission
- TNPESU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit Ashoka University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.