Ashoka University Admission 2023: Ashoka University for the August 2023 intake has started the admission process for the Bachelor of Arts (BA), and Bachelor of Science (BSc) programs. The admission process for the selected programs is designed online. Applicants can comfortably apply to the mentioned programs by reaching out to the “Apply Ashoka” portal. 15 April 2023 is the last date to apply for UG course.
Ashoka University Admission Latest Updates
- Ashoka University has announced that the last date for application submission for admission to undergraduate courses is Round Three15 April 2023 and Round Four 29 May 2023. (Source)
- undergraduate programme admission’s last date is 4 august 2023.
- Application forms to the young scholarship programme YSPs are open at Ashoka University. The last date to apply is 31 March 2023. (Know More)
Aspirants for the other programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels will soon have access to Ashoka University’s active admission link. Upcoming sessions of admission will be announced for programs like young India fellowships, MSc Biology, MA Economics, and Ph.D. Computer Science, Ph.D. Chemistry, and much more.
- Ashoka University’s application form fee is INR 1,000. Applicants can make a deposit of the prescribed amount through credit card, debit card, demand draft, etc.
- Admission to most courses at Ashoka University is granted on the basis of SAT/ACT/ Ashoka Aptitude Test (AAT) with qualifying exam marks.
- The university conducts interviews prior to granting admission.
Ashoka University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Ashoka University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||011 6565 2645|
|UG Courses||B.Sc., BA|
|Address||Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonipat, Rai, Haryana 131029|
|Location||Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonipat, Rai, Haryana 131029|
Ashoka University Admission 2023
Admission application forms submission has started for the academic year 2023 at Ashoka University for the UG course last date is 15 April 2023. An online registration form must be filled out to apply for any of the offered courses, such as undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs. Start the application process by completing the Ashoka University Admission form. Admission to some courses is based on written assessments. Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Online or offline admissions will be available to students. You can fill out the online admission form on the university’s official website and obtain a prospectus directly from the admission office.
The last date to apply for admission to undergraduate courses at Ashoka University is 04 August 2023. Students can visit the official website of the university for more information.
Ashoka University UG Admission 2023
Ashoka University will start taking admission for undergraduate programs in different fields. Students can fill out the application form through the official portal of Ashoka University. till 4 august 2023. but for application submission, the last date is 15 April 2023 for 3rd round. Various courses like BSc, BCom, BBA, BA, BCA, etc are available for admission. For UG admission, students with 12th-class passing certificates can apply.
Ashoka University MA Admission
- The Master of Arts is a postgraduate degree offered by Ashoka University. The university offers MA programs in Liberal Science, Economics, and English. Admissions are open to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field. Candidates must earn a minimum of 50%.
- For MA Courses: The students must be cleared Bachelor’s Degree with the relevant stream from any reputed university which is approved by UGC.
- For MA in Liberal Studies, only the candidate who has graduated with a diploma in Liberal Studies is eligible to apply.
Ashoka University Ph.D. Admission
There are nine different Ph.D. programs offered by Ashoka University, including Physics, Chemistry, English, History, Economics, Computer Science, Anthropology, Psychology & Sociology. There are only a few specializations in which candidates are eligible to be considered for admission if they hold a master’s degree in the relevant field.
The results of the entrance exam and personal interview will determine whether a candidate is admitted to the program. There are two important prerequisites that must be met by candidates applying to Ashoka University for a Ph.D. program:
- The university offers a Ph.D. program in many disciplines. The eligibility to take admission in this program is to have a master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- The students must score a minimum of 60% marks and the degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university. The seat will be allotted on the basis of merit scored by the student in the entrance exam which is followed by counseling and personal interviews.
Ashoka University Application Form 2023
Ashoka University invites application forms for various courses like BA, B.com, BBA, BCA, MCA, etc. Students have to fill out the application form for their course. They can fill out the form online or offline mode. Application fees can be paid by both modes through demand draft or credit/ debit or internet banking. The university takes admission based on entrance tests for postgraduate and doctoral programs.
How to Apply For Ashoka University Admission 2023?
- Candidates have to go to the University Website.
- Visit the “Admission Portal”.
- Fill up all details like name, father’s name, address, contact details, etc.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting.
- In last, Pay the application fee.
Ashoka University Prospectus 2023: Download Now
Ashoka University is an innovator in its focus on providing a liberal education at par with the best in the world. The aim at Ashoka is to help students become well-rounded persons who can think disapprovingly about issues from multiple viewpoints, communicate successfully and become leaders with a promise to public service.
Ashoka’s teaching carries strong importance on opening knowledge, thorough academic research based on rigorous pedagogy, and hands-on experience with real-world challenges. the University also helps students with any difficulties they may face.
Ashoka University Course Admissions
|Sociology & Anthropology|
Faculty at Ashoka University
- Sun An(Assistant Professor)
- Pulapre Balakrishnan(Professor of Economics)
- Mitul Baruah(Assistant Professor of Sociology and Anthropology)
- Abir Bazaz(Assistant Professor)
- Swagata Bhattacharjee(Assistant Professor of Economics)
- Abhinash Borah(Assistant Professor)
- Subhasree Chakravarty(Assistant Professor)
- Rudraksha Mukherjee
- Pratap Bhanu Mehta
- Sankar Krishnan
- Malabika Sarkar
- Vanita Shastri
- Mahesh Rangarajan
- Ali Imran
- Eshwara Venkatesan
- Munish Sahrawat
- Anaya Chaubey
- Anita Brar
- Sachin Sharma
M.S. Maharshi Dayanand University
- Durba Chattaraj
- Madhavi Menon
- Priyank Narayan
- Sudheendra Hangal
- Ingrid Srinath
- Harpreet Kaur
- Arvinder Singh Bains
- Anu Batra
- Kanchi Khanna
- Rangashri Kishore
- Anjou Mohun
- Rashmi Singh
- Manish Sharma
- Vineet Sabharwal
- Department of Philosophy & Psychology
- Department of Sociology & Anthropology
- Department of Economics & Political Science
- Department of Literature & Languages
- Department of History & International Relations
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
The University provides various courses. It has the infrastructure, well-educated faculty, and computer labs. Ashoka University is a developer, in its focus on providing a good education at par with the best in the world.
- Sports and Exercise
- Residence Life
- Student Services
- Clubs and Societies
Ashoka University Contact Details:
- Address: Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office Rai, Near Rai Police Station, Sonepat, Rai, Haryana 131029
- Phone: 011 6565 2645
- Ashoka University Official Website: www.ashoka.edu.in.
- Utkal University Admission
- Karnataka University Admission
- Central University of Jharkhand Admission
- TNPESU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Ashoka University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.