Assam University Admission 2022: 10 October 2022 is the last date to apply for Assam University Admission 2022 for BTech and MTech course. The last date for online application form submission for BVoc course is 14 September 2022. Admission to BTech courses is based upon the scorecard of JEE 2022.
The admission process for some of the UG & PG courses will be based on the CUET 2022 entrance exam. So, the candidates who want to take admission to any of the degree programs available at this university must apply for the test before 10 July.
Assam University is a UGC-recognized Central University that also has accreditation from NAAC with a grade of B. There are both traditional professional study domains in which studies at AU are offered. The University offers education for students at the UG, PG, and PhD levels within multiple streams. A variety of integrated 5 years degree programs are also taught here at the University. As per the directions given to the University by UGC, admission for UG courses will be conducted through the CUET entrance exam. Till the first week of May applications for CUET are open.
- B-Tech: to apply for the B-Tech program a necessary qualification is 10+2 must be obtained from a well-known and recognized educational institute. The passing criteria for this course demand having a 55% score estimated on a minimum basis. Students for the B-Tech course will be entered through a valid score for JEE main exam.
- MVA: for this course, students also need qualifying the annual examination of graduation with a score of 50% average and a 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates is also there. It will be taken into preference if the last study degree was BPA or its relation.
- PhD: The Doctoral program admission is based on a qualification up to the PG level. Having a minimum score of 50% will be preferred to have in a related qualification stream. The entrance exam will also be there to shortlist applicants for the PhD program.
Assam University Trending Updates
- Assam University Silchar has started the registration for BTech & MTech courses for session 2022-23. Students can apply till 10 October 2022. Check here
- Assam University Admission 2022 last date is 10 October 2022. Apply Now
- Assam University BVoc Admission 2022 last date is 14 September 2022. Check here
- CUET PG 2022 registration date has begun, and the last date to apply was 18 July 2022.
- Online registration and submission of Application Form for CUET (UG) – 2022 [Notification] [Prospectus]
- Notification regarding course-specific requirements for Admission in UG/IG course conducted by NTA through CUET. [Click Here]
Assam University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Assam University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered Courses||B-Tech,MVA, PhD, BCA|
|Address||Silchar, Assam 788011|
Assam University Admission 2022
The last date of Assam University Admission 2022 is 10 October 2022. Admission to Assam University for the sessions 2022-23 has been initiated for all the courses. Its admission for all of its UG courses will have eligibility criteria that demand a 10+2 qualification in a related stream or subject of study with an average passing score.
The mark sheet for the UG degree will be submitted when applying to any PG course provided by the University and there must be average marks obtained by students in its last annual exams.
Assam University UG Admission
- BPA: Bachelor of Performing Arts is a UG degree with a time period of three years. Its required eligibility criteria are a passing certificate of 12th standard. Its entries will also be dependent on the score of CUET.
Assam University PG Admission
- MSW: Masters of Social Science is a PG degree for which qualifying graduation is mandatory. Apart from the entrance exam score, one will have to first meet the basic requirement of having a BSW or another related UG degree. For general candidates 50% score and for reserved candidates 45% score is needed.
Assam University Admission Last Date
|Application form Starts||12 September 2022|
|Assam University Admission Last Date||10 October 2022|
|Entrance Exam||15 October 2022|
|Result date||Announce Soon|
|Merit List||Announce Soon|
Assam University Application Form 2022
The application form for any of the degrees offered by Assam University can be submitted using its online portal. There will be the first application for the entrance exam and the after this process of admission of qualified candidates will begin.
How to Apply for Assam University Admission?
- One needs to visit the University website by clicking on its official linkhttp://www.aus.ac.in
- There will be personal and academic data requirements in the form.
- All the data either personal or academic demanded in the form must be filled in carefully.
- In order to provide proof of the previous qualification upload the passing certificates.
- A passport size photograph will be uploaded in the form.
- Taking a print of the form is safe and helpful in future.
Assam University Result 2022
Assam University after conducting its semester-end examination has now published the result list of passed candidates on its main webpage. The result is for students who appeared in the exams of BVA, BPA, B-Tech, B.Pharma, BSc+MSc, BA LLB, M-Tech, MSc, MA, M.Com, MVA, MSW, M.Ed, LLM, MBA, etc. Students can now get entry to their result file at the website.
How To Download Assam University Results?
There is an easy method of downloading the result file in online mode using the website of Assam University using the below-given steps:
- Check the Assam University webpage and enter the menu bar.
- From the menu bar, students will have to select the result tab.
- Students are advised to open the result tab which will be helpful to get links for all results.
- On this page, a separate link will be there for each course.
- There is an option to download the AU result.
Assam University Contact Details-
- Address: Silchar, Assam 788011
- Assam University Official Website: http://www.aus.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Assam University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.