Assam University Admission 2023: For the new session 2023-24, Assam University is providing courses in various specializations. From 15 May 2023, for Executive MBA & BBA is available for admission at Assam University. Students can make submission of the filled application for Assam University Admission 2023 till 08 July 2023.
Assam University Latest Updates
- Assam University BBA Admission 2023 is ongoing, the last date to register is 08 July 2023. Source
- Assam University has released the fresh form for Executive MBA for the academic year 2023-24, the last date to apply is 01 July 2023. Source
- Assam University will organize the WSAT entrance exam on 8 July 2023 MBA degree course.
- BBA course Written skills assessment test (WSAT) will conduct on 12 July 2023 to 13 July 2023.
- Assam University will conduct the CUET PG Entrance Exam from 05 June to 12 June 2023. Source
- Registration for UG courses at CUET 2023 re-opened on 09 April 2023 and will close on 11 April 2023. (Source)
- NTA has started its registration procedure for CUET PG 2023, the deadline for submission of the form is 11 May 2023. (Source)
- Assam University has started the registration for CUET 2023, the extended last date to register was 11 April 2023.
- CUET UG 2023 Dates have been announced by NTA, The exam will be conducted from 21 May to 31 May 2023. Source
Interested applicants can apply for Assam University admission based on the CUET score UG, and PG courses. at the official website, an applicant can submit an application. University accepts applications for BA Visual Arts, B Pharma, BFA, MSc Computer Science, BA LLB, BSc BEd, and more.
- The entrance test for BEd admission typically takes place in September. Those who are desiring admission to Bachelor of Vocation (BVoc) can submit applications between the period of 25 August 2023 (Tentative).
- The online application form fee for undergraduate, integrated, and postgraduate programs is Rs 1000. Other Backward Categories and SC/ST/PWD candidates can pay fees of Rs 900, and Rs 800.
- The application form fee of eligible candidates for admission to the BVOC program is 600 Indian Rupees.
Assam University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Assam University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered Courses||B-Tech, MVA, Ph.D., BCA|
|Address||Silchar, Assam 788011|
Assam University Admission 2023
Assam University Admission for the session 2023 is now commenced for all the management courses. Its admission for all of its UG courses will have eligibility criteria that demand a 10+2 qualification in a related stream or subject of study with an average passing score. The mark sheet for the UG degree will be submitted when applying to any PG course provided by the University and there must be average marks obtained by students in its last annual exams.
Assam University UG Admission
Registration is ongoing for the session 2023-24 to get Assam University Admission to BBA and students can apply till 8 July 2023 at the official site http://www.aus.ac.in. All the students who have got an intermediate passing certificate can apply for the course. Undergraduate programs like BPA, BSc, BALLB, & more are available for Assam University admission. The forms will be available online at the official web portal.
- BPA: Bachelor of Performing Arts is a UG degree with a time period of three years. Its required eligibility criteria are a passing certificate of 12th standard. Its entries will also be dependent on the score of CUET.
- BTech: to apply for the B-Tech program a necessary qualification is 10+2 must be obtained from a well-known and recognized educational institute. The passing criteria for this course demand having a 55% score estimated on a minimum basis. Students for the B-Tech course will be entered through a valid score for JEE main exam.
- BALLB: This course is designed for those candidates who have completed their 10+2 with a minimum of 50% from recognized boards and looking for a Humanities and law course this will be a good option. In the course, students will get to learn about Arbitration Law., Administrative Law, Competition Law, History, Economics, Political Science, and many other topics.
Assam University BEd Admission
Assam University BEd Course admission will commence soon for the academic session 2023. This course has a minimum 2 years duration candidates’ selection will be based on the entrance exam merit list and it is recommended to every interested candidate must obtain a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board with minimum marks of 50 to 60 percent to match other required eligibility criteria as per the university.
Assam University PG Admission
MBA course registration is ongoing for Assam University Admission 2023 at the official site students can submit applications before 1 July 2023. In this university, students have various courses that can pursue based on the merit score and entrance exam. Students can enroll in the courses like MSW, MVA, MBA, MSc, MCom, MA, etc. Admission to these courses will be taken through the entrance exam CUET 2023.
- MSW: Masters of Social Work is a PG degree for which qualifying graduation is mandatory. Apart from the entrance exam score, one will have to first meet the basic requirement of having a BSW or another related UG degree. For general candidates 50% score is, and for reserved candidates, a 45% score is needed.
- MVA: for this course, students also need qualifying the annual examination of graduation with a score of 50% average and a 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates is also there. It would be taken into preference if the last study degree was BPA or its relation.
- MBA: Admission is now open for MBA 2023 session at Assam University. Candidates applying for this program must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks for General and 55% for OBC, SC, and ST applicants.
Assam University Ph.D. Admission
Assam University offers PhD programs in various specializations such as physics, chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Hindi, Arabic, education, Geology, etc. Candidates who want to apply for Assam University PhD admission must full fill out some important criteria for admission that are given below:
- To become eligible for Assam University Admission to PhD degree course an applicant must hold a master’s degree course from a recognized university with the required marks.
- At Assam University reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) candidates have a 5% relaxation for admission in 2023
- The selection of candidates will be based on candidates’ scores in the last qualifying examination and entrance test (RET) conducted by the university & personal interviews.
- The duration of the Ph.D. program is a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 6 -years.
- A candidate who scores a minimum of 50% in the entrance exam conducted by the university for further process.
Assam University Application Form 2023
Assam University released the application forms on 15 May 2023. There are both methods available for filling up the application form online as well as offline. The application form for any of the degrees offered by Assam University can be submitted using its online portal. There will be the first application for the entrance exam and the after this process of admission of qualified candidates will begin.
How to Apply for Assam University Admission 2023?
- One needs to visit the University website by clicking on its official link http://www.aus.ac.in
- There will be personal and academic data requirements in the form.
- All the data either personal or academic demanded in the form must be filled in carefully.
- In order to provide proof of the previous qualification upload the passing certificates.
- A passport-size photograph will be uploaded to the form.
- Taking a print of the form is safe and helpful in the future.
Assam University Entrance Exam
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) -UG application form date has been released on 09 February 2023. The last date for the submission of the application form will be close on 11 April 2023 the date may not be extended this time. Students are advised to fill out the application form before the prior date. candidates must have qualified CUET-UG. For CUET- PG last date is 11 May 2023.
Assam University PG Entrance Exam 2023 will go to conduct from 05 June to 12 June 2023. Whereas UG courses will be going held from 21 May to 31 May 2023.
To get admission for courses like B.Tech or any specialization will be done on the basis of acquired marks in exams like JEE Mains.
The university will be administered the entrance exam itself for the MBA course. To get admission candidates must have acquired a valid score in the entrance exam and personal interview later on. The admission to the Ph.D. degree students must have qualified for the (RET) Research Entrance Test.
Assam University Result
Assam University after conducting its semester-end examination has now published the result list of passed candidates on its main webpage. The result is for students who appeared in the exams of BVA, BPA, B-Tech, B.Pharma, BSc+MSc, BA LLB, M-Tech, MSc, MA, M.Com, MVA, MSW, M.Ed, LLM, MBA, etc. Students can now get entry to their result files at the website.
How To Download Assam University Results?
There is an easy method of downloading the result file in online mode using the website of Assam University using the below-given steps:
- Check the Assam University webpage and enter the menu bar.
- From the menu bar, students will have to select the result tab.
- Students are advised to open the result tab which will be helpful to get links for all results.
- On this page, a separate link will be there for each course.
- There is an option to download the AU result.
Contact Details of Assam University Admission-
- Address: Silchar, Assam 788011
- Assam University Official Website: http://www.aus.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Assam University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.