ASTU Admission 2023: Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) admission will start in the first week of June. The last date to submit the admission form is 30 July 2023 (Tentative). The application period for a number of undergraduate and postgraduate degree and diploma programs in fields like engineering, science, pharmaceutical science, management, architecture, planning, and design will open in the upcoming session.
ASTU Admission 2023 Updates
- The admission process 2023 for various UG, PG, and PhD courses will start soon at Assam Science and Technology University.
- Students are expected to visit the official website for regular updates on admission.
ASTU offers admission to professional programs like Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Architecture (MArch), and more. Applicants will need online applications to submit their filled applications before the deadline. The late submission of the application form requires an extra fee that increases with time.
- The application form fee of ASTU differs from program to program.
- Entrance exams are the foundation to offer admission to the ASTU programs.
- CEE-2023, JLEE, JMEE, and other entrance exams are examples of those that are approved for ASTU admission.
ASTU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Assam Science & Technology University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||088110 79300|
|UG Courses||B Pharm|
|PG Courses||MCA, M.Tech, M.Pharm|
|Address||Tetelia Road, Jalukbari, Near Assam Engineering College, Guwahati, Assam 781013|
ASTU Admission 2023
The Assam Science and Technology University has conducted the Ph.D. admission under AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF). Students need to visit the official site for more details.
ASTU offers PG and UG courses in Engineering, Science, Pharmacy, Architecture, Business and Design, and Computer Application. Some of the courses include BTech, MBA, BSC, BCA, MBA, LLM, etc.
In May, ASTU’s admission cycle will end, and the academic session will begin in August. Admissions are handled online through ASTU’s admission portal, along with the admission form. The registration form needs to be filled out and submitted.
After submitting the admission form, students must pay an admission fee. The admission fee is paid online through an SBI payment gateway, and the admission fee is INR 1000.
ASTU UG Admission
ASTU offers various undergraduate courses such as BTech, BCA, Bsc, BBA, BE.d, BPharm, B.Arch, etc. Admission to all UG courses except BTech is merit-based. Students interested in ASTU UG courses must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- B.Tech: The university offers B Tech specializations in Civil engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Students who score 45% on their Class 10 + 2 from a Science stream are eligible to apply. The applicants must have selected Physics and Mathematics and any one of these: Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology.
- B.Sc: ASTU University offers BSc in Applied Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, Electronics Science, and Computer Science. Students who have cleared Class 10 + 2 from the Science stream can apply.
Assam Science & Technology University PG Admission
In addition to engineering and information technology, ASTU University also offers courses in architecture, management, science, and pharmacy. In the PG program, there are courses such as MTech, MSc, MPharm, MBA, M.Arch, etc. Some of the PG courses have the following eligibility criteria.
- M.Tech: ASTU University offers MTech in Computer Science and Engineering, Water Resource Management, Thermal & Fluid Engineering, Energy Engineering, Instrumentation & Control engineering, and Electronics & Communication Engineering. Students who score at least 50% in their BTech final examination can apply. The selection process is based on GATE examination scores.
- MSc: ASTU University offers MSc in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Applied Physics, and Applied Physics. Students who have a BSc degree relevant to the field are eligible to apply.
ASTU Application Form 2023
There is an entrance test that applicants must pass to be considered for Admission to Assam Science & Technology University. Entrance tests are conducted by the university itself. In order to qualify for the entrance exam, students need to first apply for it and then they must pass it.
It is important to note that the entrance rank is based on the admission process. Entrance test and application form fees are charged by the University. In order to apply for the program, students must fill out an application form and pay a processing fee.
How to Apply for ASTU Admission 2023?
- Go to the University’s official website https://astu.ac.in.
- Click on the admission link.
- Open the Application Form.
- Fill up all details like personal/academic/contact etc.
- Pay the University Application Fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application.
Assam Science & Technology University Prospectus: Download Now
The university has signed a cooperative partnership contract with Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia to recover higher education, mostly in the field of knowledge and research. To offer instruction and research to constituent and affiliated colleges and organizations in science and technology teaching and other professional topics and disciplines. The course curriculum has been designed at par with some of the prestigious universities of National and international repute.
ASTU Course Admissions 2023
|Bachelor of Technology|
|Bachelor of Computer Application|
|Master of Technology|
|Master of Computer Application|
|Bachelor of Science (Applied Physics)|
|Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)|
|Bachelor of Science (Electronic Science)|
|Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)|
|Bachelor of Science(Zoology)|
|Master of Science (Applied Physics)|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Master of Pharmacy|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Architecture|
|Master of Architecture|
|Master of Planning|
|Bachelor of Design|
|Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in Pharmacy|
|Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in Science|
|Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in Management|
|Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in Engineering|
Assam Science & Technology University Affiliated Colleges List
|Notes Institute of Technology & Science Mirza, Mirza|
|Gyan Sagar Foundation Group of Institutions (Royal Group of Institutions), betkuchi|
|Assam Institute of Management, Guwahati|
|Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar|
|Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology (Gift), Azara, Guwahati|
|Brahmaputra College, Guwahati|
|Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology (Gift), Tezpur|
|Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Pharmaceutical Science (Gips), Azara, Guwahati|
How to check the result at Assam Science & Technology University?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Result Link. Click Here
- Enter the User Id and Password.
- Display the result on the screen.
- Save it for future reference.
Academic Council of ASTU
- Dr. Dhiraj Bora, Vice-Chancellor, ASTU, Chairman
- Dr. Atul Bora, Director of Technical Education, Assam
- Dr. A.K. Baruwa, Principal, NITS Mirza
- Dr. S.K. Dutta, Principal, GIMT, Azara
- Dr. B. Banerjee, Principal, RSET
- Dr. B. Saikia, Principal, GIMT, Tezpur
- Dr. S. Dash, Principal, GIPS, Azara
- Ar. Nawaz Ali, GCA, Azara
- Dr. B. Das Saikia, RESET
- Dr. R.K. Sarma, NITS Mirza
- Mr. M.R. Singha, GIMT, Azara
- Dr. Anuradha Devi, RESET
- Dr. B.C. Bhuyan, GIMT, Azara
- Dr. P.K. Goswami, GIMT, Azara
- Dr. A.K. Gogoi, Prof. IIT, Guwahati
- Prof. D. Deka, GIMT, Tezpur
- Dr. Jiten Chandra Dutta, Tezpur University
- Shri Ranjan Kumar Das, Academic Officer (VoC), AHSEC, Guwahati
- Dr. Nripen Das, Registrar, ASTU
ASTU Executive Council
|Dr. Dhiraj Bora, Vice-Chancellor, ASTU, Chairman|
|Director of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam|
|Director of Technical Education, Govt. of Assam|
|Chairman, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Assam|
|Dr. A.K. Baruwa, Principal, NITS Mirza|
|Dr. B. Banerjee, Principal, RSET|
|Dr. Prafulla Chandra Mahanta, Retd. Principal, AEC|
|Dr. Anil Kumar Goswami, Retd. Principal, Cotton College, Guwahati|
|Dr. Akhil Kumar Medhi, Ex-Vice-Chancellor, Gauhati University|
|Prof. Gayatri Goswamee, Dept. of Education, Gauhati University|
|Dr. A.K. Gogoi, Professor, IIT, Guwahati|
|Dr. U.S. Dixit, Professor, IIT, Guwahati|
|Dr. Nripen Das, Registrar, ASTU|
ASTU Contact Details:
- Address: Tetelia Road, Jalukbari, Near Assam Engineering College, Guwahati, Assam 781013
- Phone: 088110 79300
- ASTU Official Website: astu.ac.in
- Tejpur University Admission
- University of Hyderabad Admission
- Maharishi Dayanand University Admission
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for ASTU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.