Berhampur University Admission 2023: UG & PG application form submission portal is now closed at Berhampur University. The last date to apply was 14 July 2023 for Berhampur University Admission 2023 (Only for MSc Biotechnology). Berhampur University application form is available at @buodisha.edu.in. GAT-B Entrance Exam will used for MSc Biotechnology Admission.
The university will return to its admission for fresh entries in undergraduate programs in numerous fields such as commerce, arts, humanities, information technology, language, and so on. OJEE 2023 Entrance will be held between 08, 09, 11, 12, and 15 May 2023 for Berhampur University Admission.
Berhampur University Latest Updates:
- PG Courses (under SAMS) 4th allotment of seats now published on 31 August 2023 at Berhampur University. Source
- Berhampur University Admission is ongoing based on GAT-B for MSc Biotechnology course. Apply till 14 July 2023. Source
- URET Registration is now open for Berhampur University PhD Admission 2023. The last date to apply is 21 July 2023. Source
- OJEE Entrance Examination Schedule is now released for Berhampur University Admission 2023. Students can check here.
Applications will only be filled and submitted online by reaching out to the Berhampur University admission portal. The one-time registration fee for the preferred program is INR 100. Applicants will receive admission to the Berhampur University programs on the basis of entrance test merit.
- CPET-2023 and OJEE-2023 are conducted to ensure that eligible candidates can get admission to the programs.
- Applicants who successfully complete their counseling sessions after being selected on the merit list are sent an admission confirmation.
Berhampur University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Berhampur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0680 222 7333|
|PG Courses||M.A, M. Com, M. Sc, LL.M|
|Diploma Courses||PGDCA, PGDBF, PGDMM, PGDCE|
|Other Courses||M.B.A, M.C.A,|
|Address||760007, Brahmapur, Odisha 760001|
|Founded||2 January 1967|
Berhampur University Admission 2023
Postgraduate admission was open at this University for MSc based on GAT-B. The registration deadline was 14 July 2023 for Berhampur University Admission 2023. This time, the admissions process is determined by the reported students’ merit and the number of open seats. There won’t be any CPET or OJEE entrance tests. For candidates interested in applying for PG special slots, Berhampur University’s admission committee has published an admission notice. Students who are interested should go to www.bamu.nic.in or www.buodisha.edu.in.
- For PG Course: Admission to various PG courses is based on marks in the qualifying exam & entrance test.
- For M.Tech (Computer Science): Students must have MCA, M.Sc, or BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline with a minimum 50% mark in aggregate from any recognized university.
- Admission to M.Pharm courses, students should clear B.Pharm with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade points.
- For M.Phil Degree: Must clear M.Sc/MA/M.Com or any other equivalent degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks(50% marks for reserved category students).
- For Ph.D. Degree: Students should clear a master’s degree with at least 55% marks( 50% marks for reserved category & Handicapped students) from any reputed university/Board.
Berhampur University UG Admission
UG Registration will start soon for fresh students at Berhampur University. The last date will announce soon at online portal. It offers a variety of undergraduate programs such as B.Sc, B.A., B.Com, and many others. Students who wish to enroll in undergraduate courses must meet the university’s eligibility requirements.
To qualify, one must have completed a 10+2 education with a grade point average of 50% or higher. Applicants from reserved categories, on the other hand, would be allowed a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks required for UG admission, which is 45%. In addition, the decision will be solely based on merit.
- B.Sc: Berhampur University offers a Bachelor of Science programme at UG level minimum eligibility criteria for Bsc admission candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the science stream. The total time duration for this course is 3 Years, there are various career options after graduating with Bsc like Scientist, Scientific Assistant, Lecturer, Technical Writer, Lab Assistant, and Biochemist.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is now available at Berhampur University Admission 2023. Those students who have 12th degree 50% easily can enrol for BA at Berhampur University.
- BCom: it is a UG-level course with 3 years of duration, those students who wish to opt this must have to pass out 12 with commerce, it is necessary to apply. The registration form will available at online portal of Berhampur University.
Berhampur University PG Admission 2023
MSc Biotechnology course is based on GAT-B Score 2023 at Behampur University. The last date to apply was 14 July 2023 for Berhampur University PG Admission 2023. There are a variety of postgraduate courses offered by the university, ranging from courses in the sciences to courses in commerce, to courses in business studies. It is necessary for applicants to hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university with a grade point average of at least 50% in the relevant field in order to qualify for admission to the postgraduate program.
As a general rule, all PG programs except the MBA are selected based on the most recent qualifying exam that was passed at the undergraduate level. There is an entrance exam that students must pass before they can be admitted to an MBA program at a university.
- MSc: This is a Postgraduate degree program offered by Berhampur University. The Master of Science is available in various streams such as Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Environment studies, Electronic Science, etc. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant stream to make entry into this 2-Year PG Degree program.
- MBA: Berhampur University offers an MBA course with lots of specializations. MBA Business Administration, MBA Financial Management and MBA Tourism & Travel Studies are available at this University. The MBA course duration is 2 to 4 years.
- MPharm: Masters of Pharmacy is a Pg level course at Berhampur University. BPharm & BSc in Pharmaceutical or any other relevant degree holders can apply for this course. OJEE Entrance is also a part of Berhampur University MPharm.
- MSc: Masters of Science is PG level course with 2 to 4 years duration at Berhampur University. BTech, BSc, BE etc degree holders can apply for MSv at Berhampur University Admission.
Berhampur University Application Form 2023
Application forms have been posted for a number of courses at Berhampur University. Students need only fill out one application form. The form is not editable under any circumstance. Keep a copy of your confirmation page for your records.
You should keep the confirmation page as well as a copy of the proof of payment. Students are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 350 (for general/OBC applicants) and Rs. 250 (for SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates) in the form of a demand draft made payable to the University.
How to Apply For Berhampur University Admission 2023?
- Visit the Berhampur University official website http://www.buodisha.edu.in/
- Find the admission portal and click on the Application form.
- Upload all required documents and Fill in the correct details.
- Go to the payment section and make a payment online.
- After filling out the form, check all the details carefully.
- Submit the Application Form.
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Berhampur University PhD Admission 2023
Berhampur University Ph.D. admission 2023 registration last date to submit the filled application form was 21 July 2023. Currently, Berhampur University is inviting fresh admission for the Ph.D level programmes for session 2023-24. The admission for the doctoral-level programmes will be based on the University Research Entrance Test (URET-2023). And the date of the entrance examination is 06 August 2023. So, whoever is curious about enrolling for the PhD courses can visit at www.buodisha.edu.in and complete the admission process before the deadline.
Berhampur University Entrance Exam 2023
UGET Entrance Exam will be conducted for PhD Admission. Admission into the MPharma course will be based on OJEE 2023 (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination). Apart from that Graduate Aptitude Test in Biotechnology (GAT-B) and Common PG Entrance Test (CPET) through NTA (entrance exam body). CPET 2023 and GAT-B 2023 entrance registration will start soon in the last week of July 2023.
Berhampur University Prospectus: Download Now
Berhampur University is accredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ Grade and It provides distance education for students. The University seeks to take long strides in yoking the outcome of teaching and research in various fields by way of ensuring inclusive growth and thereby showing itself to be a center of excellence in the domain of advanced education.
It further envisions taking up social accountability towards the total uplift of the weaker section of people of the region by providing quality education in consonance. The university has a record of holding seminars and conferences every year apart from organizing weekly seminars in the departments.
Berhampur University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Prakrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Marine Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nutrition and Dietetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Oceanography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Oriya/Odia)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Indian Monuments||1 Year|
|M.Tech. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Applied Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|MA (Extension Education & Rural Development)||2 Years|
|MA (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Human Development)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Oriya)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Pali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Marine Science)||3 Years|
|Master of Mass Communication||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Master of Finance and Control||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|L.L.M. (Business Law)||2 Years|
|L.L.M. (Criminal Law)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
Faculty at Berhampur University
- Professor Jayaram Pradhan (Chairman)
- Dr. Sarita Das (Lecturer)
- Dr. A. Leela Veni (Lecturer)
- Dr. Bamakanta Garnaik (Lecturer)
- Dr. Satyanarayan Sahoo (Lecturer)
- Dr. Jayaram Pradhan (Professor & Head)
- Dr. Satya Narayan Tripathy (Lecturer)
- Prof. Ram Narayan Panda (Professor)
Berhampur University Affiliated Colleges List
- M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur
- Kalinga Mahavidyalaya, G. Udayagiri
- S.K.C.G. College, Paralakhemundi
- K.S.U.B. College, Bhanjanagar
- Savitri Womens’ College, Bhanjanagar
- N.B.C. College, Kendupadar
- Nowrangapur College, Nowrangapur
- Kotpad College, Kotpad
- Balimela College, Balimela
- Malkangiri College, Malkangiri
- Gunupur College, Gunupur
- Govt. Science College, Phulbani
- Adivasi College, Baliguda
- Science College, Aska
- Vikram Dev College, Jeypore
- Jeypore Womens’ College, Jeypore
- D.A.V. College, Koraput
- Rayagada College, Rayagada
- Rayagada Womens’ College, Rayagada
University Top Facilities
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, and Instrumentation.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Chemical, Environmental, and Biotechnology Engineering.
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Humanities and Management.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining and Geology.
- Mechanical, Production, and Industrial Engineering.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
Berhampur University Contact Details:
- Address: 760007, Brahmapur, Odisha 760001
- Phone: 0680 222 7333
- Berhampur University Official Website: www.buodisha.edu.in
- Kurukshetra University Admission
- Jammu University Admission
- Annamalai University Admission
- Bharathiar University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Berhampur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.