Berhampur University Admission 2022: 17 September 2022 is the last date to apply for Berhampur University B.Ed Admission 2022. Interested students can apply for admission online by visiting the admission portal. All candidates must apply before the last date. It is a State University that is located in Brahmapur, Odisha. It was established on 2 January 1967 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It provides PG Diploma in Tourism and Indian Monuments, MA, B.Tech, MFC, etc. Students can check more info that is given below.
Interested students must report for admission from 11:00 am to 4:30 pm on 21 or 22 January 2022. Applicants must bring the Common Application Form CAF, and you can download the Common Application Form(CAF) from this link. The deadline for the application process is 25 January 2022 at 4:30 pm.
Registration Fees: The university has also announced that students must pay an entry fee. The entry fee for general or unreserved students is INR 600, and for special or reserved students(SC/ST) is INR 500.
- Students can get a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, a Master’s Degree in Science, or a PhD in Pharmacy, depending on what they want to study.
- Admission is based on merit or a test.
- University admission is based mainly on merit. However, it depends on what kind of university course degree students want to get.
- If students want to study at Berhampur University, they can get almost all UG or PG degrees.
- For a student interested in pursuing a course from this university, they must meet the minimum requirements set by the university.
Berhampur University Trending Updates:
- The last date to register for MA in Women’s Studies at Berhampur University has been extended till 17 September 2022. Click here
- Berhampur University B.Ed Admission 2022 the last date was 20 August 2022. Click here
- A list of Consolidated fees for admission into the self-financing/ PG Courses has been published. Click here
- GAT-B Qualified candidate’s last date for online admission application was 4 July 2022 till 11:40 AM. Source
- For detailed information regarding Berhampur University Online Admission of GAT-B 2022 for the M.Sc Biotechnology Programme. Click Here
- The admission for session 2022 started at Berhampur University. It has announced admission into MA in Hindi, Sanskrit and Telugu (non-collegiate candidates). Click here
- Submission of Application Form for P.G. First Semester Examination 2022 (Regular Students Only). Click Here
- Schedule for 4th Year Basic B.Sc. Nursing Annual Examination 2021. Click Here
Berhampur University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Berhampur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0680 222 7333|
|PG Courses||M.A, M. Com, M. Sc, LL.M|
|Diploma Courses||PGDCA, PGDBF, PGDMM, PGDCE|
|Other Courses||M.B.A, M.C.A,|
|Address||760007, Brahmapur, Odisha 760001|
|Founded||2 January 1967|
Berhampur University Admission 2022
This time, the admission process is based on the merit of the reported students and available seats. There will be no CPET and OJEE entrance examinations. The admission committee of Berhampur University has released an admission notice for interested students for PG special spots. Interested students must visit www.bamu.nic.in or www.buodisha.edu.in.
- For PG Course: Admission to various PG courses is based on marks in the qualifying exam & entrance test.
- For M.Tech(Computer Science): Students must have MCA, M.Sc, or BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline with a minimum 50% mark in aggregate from any recognized university.
- Admission to M.Pharm courses, students should be clear B.Pharm with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade point.
- For M.Phil Degree: Must clear M.Sc/MA/M.Com or any other equivalent degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks(50% marks for reserved category students).
- For PhD Degree: Students should clear a master’s degree with at least 55% marks( 50% marks for reserved category & Handicapped students) from any reputed university/Board.
Berhampur University UG Admission
Berhampur University offers a variety of undergraduate programs such as B.Sc, M.Sc, B.A., M.Tech, B.Com, M.Phil, and many others. Students who wish to enrol in undergraduate courses must meet the university’s eligibility requirements.
In order to qualify, one must have completed a 10+2 education with a grade point average of 50% or higher. Applicants from reserved categories, on the other hand, would be allowed a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks required for UG admission, which is 45%. In addition, the decision will be solely based on merit.
Berhampur University PG Admission
The university offers a wide range of postgraduate courses in three areas: science, commerce, and business studies. For PG admission, students must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with a grade point average of 50% or higher from a recognized university. Each PG program except the MBA is selected based on the most recent qualifying exam completed at the undergraduate level. In order to obtain an MBA, students must pass a university entrance exam.
MSc: This is a Postgraduate degree program offered by Berhampur University. The Master of Science is available in various streams such as Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Environment studies, Electronic Science, etc. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant stream to make entry into this 2-Year PG Degree program.
Berhampur University Application Form 2022
Application forms have been posted for a number of courses at Berhampur University. Students need only fill out one application form. The form is not editable under any circumstance. Keep a copy of your confirmation page for your records.
You should keep the confirmation page as well as a copy of the proof of payment. Students are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 350 (for general/OBC applicants) and Rs. 250 (for SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates) in the form of a demand draft made payable to the University.
How to Apply For Berhampur University Admission?
- Visit the Berhampur University official website http://www.buodisha.edu.in/
- Find the admission portal and click on the Application form.
- Upload all required documents and Fill in the correct details.
- Go to the payment section and make payment online.
- After filling out the form, check all the details carefully.
- Submit the Application Form.
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Berhampur University Prospectus 2022: Download Now
Berhampur University is accredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ Grade and It provides distance education for the students. The University seeks to take long strides in yoking the outcome of teaching and research in various fields by way of ensuring inclusive growth and thereby show itself to be a centre of excellence in the domain of advanced education.
It further envisions taking up the social accountability towards the total uplift of the weaker section of people of the region by providing quality education in consonance. The university has a record of holding seminars and conferences every year apart from organizing weekly seminars in the departments.
Berhampur University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Prakrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Marine Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nutrition and Dietetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Oceanography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Oriya/Odia)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Indian Monuments||1 Year|
|M.Tech. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Applied Linguistics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|MA (Extension Education & Rural Development)||2 Years|
|MA (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Human Development)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Oriya)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Pali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Marine Science)||3 Years|
|Master of Mass Communication||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Master of Finance and Control||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|L.L.M. (Business Law)||2 Years|
|L.L.M. (Criminal Law)||3 Years|
|PhD (Law)||2 Years|
Faculty at Berhampur University
- Professor Jayaram Pradhan (Chairman)
- Dr. Sarita Das (Lecturer)
- Dr. A. Leela Veni (Lecturer)
- Dr. Bamakanta Garnaik (Lecturer)
- Dr. Satyanarayan Sahoo (Lecturer)
- Dr. Jayaram Pradhan (Professor & Head)
- Dr. Satya Narayan Tripathy (Lecturer)
- Prof. Ram Narayan Panda (Professor)
Berhampur University Affiliated Colleges List
- M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur
- Kalinga Mahavidyalaya, G. Udayagiri
- S.K.C.G. College, Paralakhemundi
- K.S.U.B. College, Bhanjanagar
- Savitri Womens’ College, Bhanjanagar
- N.B.C. College, Kendupadar
- Nowrangapur College, Nowrangapur
- Kotpad College, Kotpad
- Balimela College, Balimela
- Malkangiri College, Malkangiri
- Gunupur College, Gunupur
- Govt. Science College, Phulbani
- Adivasi College, Baliguda
- Science College, Aska
- Vikram Dev College, Jeypore
- Jeypore Womens’ College, Jeypore
- D.A.V. College, Koraput
- Rayagada College, Rayagada
- Rayagada Womens’ College, Rayagada
University Top Facilities
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Instrumentation.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Chemical, Environmental, and Biotechnology Engineering.
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Humanities and Management.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining and Geology.
- Mechanical, Production, and Industrial Engineering.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
Distance Course at Berhampur University
University also provides admission in distance courses. These are the following courses:
|Three Year Degree Arts – Pass & Hons||Three Year Degree Commerce – Pass & Hons|
|Three Year Degree in Science – Hons||M.A in English|
|M.A. in Odia||M.A in Political Science|
|M.A in History||M.A in Economics|
|M.A in Public Administration||M.A in Education|
|M.A/M.Sc. in Mathematics||M. Com|
|M. Sc in Marine Sciences: (a) Oceanography (b) Marine Biology||M.Sc. in Physics|
|M. Sc in Chemistry||M. Sc Botany|
|M. Sc Zoology||Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)|
|M.C.A (Lateral Entry)||LL.M.|
|P.G Diploma in Banking Finance (PGDBF)||P.G Diploma in Communicative English (PGDCE)|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)|
|P.G Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||P.G Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
|P.G Diploma in Yogic Science (DYS)||P.G. Diploma in Library Automation & Networking|
Berhampur University Contact Details:
- Address: 760007, Brahmapur, Odisha 760001
- Phone: 0680 222 7333
- Berhampur University Official Website: www.buodisha.edu.in
- Kurukshetra University Admission
- Jammu University Admission
- Annamalai University Admission
- Bharathiar University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Berhampur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.