Bharathidasan University Admission 2023: The admission portal for the new session at Bharathidasan University will open the registration portal in April thrid week. All interested candidates must visit the website and fill out the application form before the deadline to be considered for Bharathidasan University admission.
Bharathidasan University Trending Updates
- University has announced the examination date for the Ph.D. qualifying entrance exam date which is 26 February 2023. Check Here
- Bharathidasan University will start taking admission for the 2023-24 academic year in the third week of April. Source
Bharathidasan University was established in 1982 and is located in Tamil Nadu. Programs like UG and PG programs are available at this university for students. The courses for the admissions are like B.PEd, B.LISci, M.Tech, MA, MSc, and PGD Programmes.
Students who want to have proper and accurate information about the university and admission can talk to us as we will be helping students with better guidance. Students will also be getting proper direction for admission to the university. The applications are available on the official website portal for students who want to enroll in any programme.
- Bharathidasan University admission procedure is available through merit and the entrance test for the students.
- The admissions are on a merit basis, and the entrance examinations are also available for some programs.
- The UG programs require the completion of 10th and 12th classes from a relevant field, and students need to check eligibility scores for Bharathidasan University admission.
- For the PG programs, students are required to complete their graduation degree from a recognized university.
- For the PhD programs, there is an entrance examination conducted by the university for admissions.
- Students for Bharathidasan University admission are required to pay the entrance fees.
Entrance Fees: The entrance fees for all the programs is 355/- rupees for the general category and 175/- rupees for the reserved category students.
Students need to go through the whole document for the university details, and also, students for the informative article should go through the whole document.
Bharathidasan University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0431 240 7072|
|UG Courses||B. P. Ed, B.L.I.Sc|
|PG Courses||M. Tech. M.A, M.Sc.|
|Diploma Courses||PG Diploma Programmes|
|Other Courses||Certificate Programmes|
|Address||Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620024|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
Bharathidasan University Admission 2023
The admission procedure for the Bharathidasan University 2023 academic session will begin in April 2023. Students for admission have a variety of courses and specializations available for admission.
Bharathidasan University offers various UG, PG Diploma, PG, and Doctoral courses (Ph.D. and M.phil programs). The university offers some courses through open distance learning. Some of the programs available through distance learning include BA in English, BBA, MA(History, English, Political Science, Public Administration, and Economics), and MBA.
The university offers admission for UG (BA English, BBA) and PG(MA English, MA Political Science, MA History, MA Public Admission, MA Economics, and MBA) programs conducted through distance education.
On the Bharathidasan University admission portal, students can register online. Submit the registration form after completing the registration process. A payment gateway appears on the next page. Students must pay a registration fee to complete the process. Net banking/debit cards/credit cards can be used to pay the registration fee of INR 200.
Before you start your registration process, students have to check the eligibility criteria of the courses, and the requirements are different for PG and UG courses.
Bharathidasan University UG Admission
It has a variety of courses, such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, machine operator diploma, BVSc, maritime catering, and French certificate. The application form must be submitted before the deadline, decided by the university. It will be necessary to print a copy of the application form as proof of registration.
- Specialization: Animation and Multimedia, Costume Design & Fashion, Visual communication, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Catering Science, Food Processing Technology, Information technology, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be class 10 + 2 graduates from the Science stream.
- Selection Process: The selection process is based on marks from the last qualifying level.
- Specialization: The university offers BPEd in Physical Education.
- Students who wish to pursue this Bharathidasan BPed Physical Education must have graduated with any UG degree with 50%.
- The university will use scores from entrance tests and marks from 1,2,3,4, and 5th semesters to make the merit list.
- Specializations: Business Process Management & Analysis and Multimedia
- Eligibility Criteria: Class 10 + 2 from a recognized school or board.
- Selection process: The selection is based on class 10 + 2 final examination marks.
Bharathidasan University PG Admission
Registration for PG courses at Bharathidasan University will generally begin in the month of April 2023. The portal to fill out the PG application form will be available at @www.bdu.ac.in. There are various departments at Bharathidasan University to provide master-level education in more fields and specializations.
This university offers MA (Development Studies, Economics, English, Classical Dance), MBA, MCA, MSc Botany, MTech Biotech, PGDDM, and PG Diploma in Yoga, among other programmes. INR 200 (Tentative) is the registration fee.
- Specializations: Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Data Analytics, Applied Psychology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Medical Physics, Computer Science, Nanoscience and Technology, Biochemistry, Information Technology, Zoology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Botany, Electronics and Instrumentation, Bioinformatics, Apparel and Textiles, Applied Economics, Industrial Technology, etc.
- Students who want to pursue any MSc specialization must have a BSc degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university.
- Entrance is based on entrance tests and scores of 1,2,3,4, and 5th UG semester examinations.
Master of Business Administration courses has various specializations like Financial Management, Management, etc.
- for admission, students must complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50 to 60 percent in the final examination.
- The TANCET entrance exam is mandatory for some MBA course admission.
MA HR Management:
- This is one of the most popular courses offered by Bharathdasan University. The courses take 2 years to complete that are divided into 6-Semesters.
- Aspirants who are interested to apply for this PG program must have a bachelor’s degree with a 50% average score in the examination.
Bharathidasan University Ph.D. Admission
Bharathidasan University Admission for Ph.D. courses will soon begin for the new session. The Research Section Management at Bharathidasan University offers doctoral programs in different specializations. Students who got a minimum of 55% marks in master’s degree are eligible to enroll for the Ph.D. courses. Final admission will be done through an entrance test conducted by Bharathidasan University.
The pattern of the Exam: 50 Multiple Choice Questions (100 marks)-75 Minutes
Syllabus: PG subject of Bharathidasan University Ph.D. Syllabus
Note: (Main subject knowledge will be tested in case of grouped subjects)
Bharathidasan University Application Form 2023
For admission to Bharathidasan University, Students need to fill out the application form. The form will be given on the university’s official website. First students will be required to choose the desired program and make the application payment. The Application Fee for the program is Rs. 355/- for general category students and 175/- for SC/ST. University also conducts entrance tests for some programs. Candidates will be required to check the eligibility criteria before applying to the application form.
How to Apply For Bharathidasan University Admission?
- Open the University Website http://www.bdu.ac.in
- You can see the Admission Notification.
- Click on the Online Admission Portal Link (http://oms.bdu.ac.in/admissions)
- Download the Prospectus and read the instructions carefully.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee before starting the application.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.355/- or Rs.175/-
- The online Application Fee Payment link is given on the home page of the Admission portal.
- Applicants have to select the program and click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Fill in all the details like Personal Details, Personal Data, Application Fee Data, Academic records & Performance.
- After entering the details, the portal will take you to the uploads page and the Application number will be generated.
- Upload all the documents and submit the application successfully.
- Candidates can download or print the application for future reference.
- Candidates can also log in view and edit the application after the application submission.
Bharathidasan University Entrance Exam
Bharathidasan University generally starts registration for the entrance exam in the month of April every year. Students who wish to register for any desired programs need to be aware of the entrance exam process. For various programs like MBA & Ph.D., Bharathidasan University conducts or accepts scores from a variety of entrance exams. The University will allocate seats for MBA programs through admission tests like CAT, TANCET, GMAT, MAT, GATE, etc.
Bharathidasan University Result
Bharathidasan University has released its semester exam results. Candidates who appeared in BSc, BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and other Nov and April semester exams can check out results online at BU Website. The latest results of Bharathidasan University have been updated. Students can check their results by providing some basic details like Area of Study, Year, Semester Number, Faculty name, etc.
How To Check Bharathidasan University results?
Go through the mentioned instructions to check the Bharathidasan University results.
- Go to the BU website, which is https://www.bdu.ac.in/
- The home page of the Bharathidasan University website will appear.
- Open the Examination tab from the Homepage.
- In the Examination tab, you will find a separate tab for “Results”. Click on it.
- All Results of Bharathidasan University will be on your screen.
- Click on the Respective program result link.
- A new page will open that will only ask for your “Roll Number”.
- Feed Roll Number and hit submit button.
- Your detailed result for BU’s program will appear. Now save it.
About Bharathidasan University
Bharathidasan University was recognized in February 1982 and was named after the great radical Tamil Poet, Bharathidasan (1891-1964). The motto of the University “We will create a brave new world” has been enclosed from Bharathidasan’s poetic words. The University endeavors to be true to such a dream by making the region a brave new world of the theoretical invention for social change. The University Departments/Schools are offering 177 programs including 40 PG programs in M.A., M.Sc., and M.Tech. The Bharathidasan University is accredited with NAAC with an “A+” Grade in the 3rd Cycle.
Bharathidasan University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gender Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.P.A. (Dance)||2 Years|
|M.P.A. (Visual Art)||2 Years|
|Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Health Information Administration)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nutrition & Dietetics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Aquaculture)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Bio-Informatics) (Integrated)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physical Education, Health Education & Sports)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Oriental Culture)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Tamil)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Music)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biomedical Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics and Computer Applications)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Visual Communication) (Electronic Media)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Financial Management)||2 Years|
|PhD (Commerce & Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Life Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Marine Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Marine Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Fashion Technology)||2 Years|
|M.P.A. (Theatre Arts)||2 Years|
|Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.) (Drama)||2 Years|
Faculty at Bharathidasan University
- Dr. V. M. Muthukumar (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. S. Rajasekar (Professor Head and Chair)
- Dr. S. Dhanuskodi (Professor)
- Dr. S. Arumugam (Professor)
- Dr. K. Jeganathan (Professor)
- Dr. P. Muruganandam (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. R. Ramesh Babu (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. T. C. Sabari Girisun (Assistant Professor)
Bharathidasan University Affiliated Colleges List
- Government Arts College, Karur
- M.I.E.T. Arts College, Gundur, Tiruchirappalli
- MASS College of Arts and Science, Kumbakonam
- Mahatma Arts and Science College, Ariyur Village, Illuppur Taluk, Pudukkottai District
- Maruthu Pandiyar College, Vallam (P.O.), Thanjavur
- Meenakshi Chandrasekaran College of Arts & Science, Pattukkottai
Bharathidasan University Department
- Department of Economics and Commerce & Financial Studies
- Department of Education
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Department of Performing Arts
- Department of English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Indian Languages
- Department of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Geography
- Department of Geology
- Department of Library Information Science
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Marine Sciences
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Management Studies
Best Quality of University
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
More University of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil University
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Tamil Nadu Music and Fine Arts University
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries University
- Thiruvalluvar University
Bharathidasan University Contact Details:
- Address: Palkalaiperur Tiruchirappalli Tamil Nadu, India PIN: 620024
- phone: 0431 240 7072
- Bharathidasan University Official Website: www.bdu.ac.in
- RTMNU Admission
- Patna University Admission
- CCS University Admission
- Dr BR Ambedkar University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bharathidasan University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.