Bharathidasan University Admission 2022: Bharathidasan University was established in 1982, and this university was established in 1982 and was located in Tamil Nadu. Programs like UG and PG programs are available at this university for the students. The courses for the admissions are like B.PEd, B.LISci, M.Tech, MA, MSc and PGD Programmes.
Students who want to have proper and accurate information about the university and admission can talk to us as we will be helping students with better guidance. Students will also be getting proper direction for the admissions to the university. The applications are available on the official website portal for the students who want to enrol on any program.
- The admission procedure is available through merit and the entrance test for the students.
- The admissions are on a merit basis, and the entrance examinations are also available for some programs.
- The UG programs require the completion of 10th and 12th classes from a relevant field, and students need to check eligibility scores for the admissions.
- For the PG programs, students are required to complete their graduation degree from a recognized university.
- For the PhD programs, there is an entrance examination conducted by the university for the admissions.
- Students for the admissions are required to pay the entrance fees.
Entrance Fees: The entrance fees for all the programs is 355/- rupees for the general category and 175/- rupees for the reserved category students.
Students need to go through the whole document for the university details, and also, students for the informative article should go through the whole document.
Bharathidasan University Trending Updates:
- University has released the applications for the PhD qualifying entrance examination. The last date of the online application is 4 February 2022. The exam is scheduled to be held on 13 March 2022. For more details visit here.
Bharathidasan University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0431 240 7072|
|UG Courses||B. P. Ed, B.L.I.Sc|
|PG Courses||M. Tech. M.A, M.Sc.|
|Diploma Courses||PG Diploma Programmes|
|Other Courses||Certificate Programmes|
|Address||Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620024|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
Bharathidasan University Admission 2022
Bharathidasan University offers various UG, PG Diploma, PG and Doctoral courses (PhD and M.phil programs). The university offers some courses through open distance learning. Some of the programs available through distance learning include BA English, BBA, MA(History, English, Political Science, Public Administration and Economics) and MBA.
The university has an open admission for UG (BA English, BBA) and PG(MA English, MA Political Science, MA History, MA Public Admission, MA Economics and MBA) programs conducted through distance education.
The registration process is online on the Bharathidasan University admission portal. Complete the registration process and submit the form. The next page displayed is a payment gateway. Tio complete your registration process, students must pay a registration fee. The registration fee is INR 200 and can be paid using net banking/debit cards/ credit cards.
Before you start your registration process, students have to check the eligibility criteria of the courses, and the requirements are different for PG and UG courses.
Bharathidasan University UG Admission
Online applications will soon be available for Bharathidasan University UG admissions. It has a variety of courses, such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, machine operator diploma, BVSc, maritime catering, and French certificate. The application form must be submitted before the deadline, decided by the university. It will be necessary to print a copy of the application form as proof of registration.
- Specialization: Animation and Multimedia, Costume Design & Fashion, Visual communication, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Catering Science, Food Processing Technology, Information technology, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be class 10 + 2 graduates from the Science stream.
- Selection Process: The selection process is based on marks from the last qualifying level.
- Specialization: The university offers BPEd in Physical Education.
- Students who wish to pursue this Bharathidasan BPed Physical Education must have graduated with any UG degree with 50%.
- The university will use scores from entrance tests and marks from 1,2,3,4, and 5th semesters to make the merit list.
- Specializations: Business Process Management & Analysis and Multimedia
- Eligibility Criteria: Class 10 + 2 from recognised school or board.
- Selection process: The selection is based on class 10 + 2 final examination marks.
Bharathidasan University PG Admission
Bharathidasan University Admissions 2022-23 for PG courses will start around 20 June 2022. This university offers MA (Development Studies, Economics, English, Classical Dance), MBA, MCA, MSc Botany, MTech Biotech, PGDDM, and PG Diploma in Yoga, among other programmes. The registration deadline for PG students at Bharathidasan University is 10 August 2022. INR 200 (Tentative) is the registration fee.
- Specializations: Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Data Analytics, Applied Psychology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Medical Physics, Computer Science, Nanoscience and Technology, Biochemistry, Information Technology, Zoology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Botany, Electronics and Instrumentation, Bioinformatics, Apparel and Textiles, Applied Economics, Industrial Technology, etc.
- Students who want to pursue any MSc specializations must have a BSc degree or equivalent from a recognised college or university.
- Entrance is based on entrance tests and scores of 1,2,3,4, and 5th semester.
- The university offers an MBA (General). Students who want to enrol for the program must have scored 50% on their previous UG course final examination.
- The entrance test required is TANCET.
Bharathidasan University PhD Admission
Applications for Baharathidarsan University’s PhD program are now being accepted. The university closed its PhD application portal on February 4, 2022. In order to consider the admission procedure to a PhD program, the university will hold a PhD entrance test on March 13, 2022. The test will be held from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Mock Test 1, which will be held on March 9, 2022, and Mock Test 2, which will be held on March 10, 2022, is required for all applicants seeking admission to the course.
For general candidates, Rs. 700/- (tentative)
SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/- (tentative)
Bharathidasan University Application Form 2022
For admission to Bharathidasan University, Students need to fill out the application form. The form will be given on the university’s official website. First students will be required to choose the desired program and make the application payment. The Application Fee for the program is Rs. 355 for general category students and 175/- for SC/ST. University also conducts entrance tests for some programs. Candidates will be required to check the eligibility criteria before applying to the application form.
How to Apply For Bharathidasan University Admission?
- Open the University Website http://www.bdu.ac.in
- You can see the Admission Notification.
- Click on the Online Admission Portal Link 2022 (http://oms.bdu.ac.in/admissions)
- Download the Prospectus and read the instructions carefully.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee before starting the application.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.355/- or Rs.175/-
- The online Application Fee Payment link is given on the home page of the Admission portal.
- Applicants have to select the program and click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Fill in all the details like Personal Details, Personal Data, Application Fee Data, Academic records & Performance.
- After entering the details, the portal will take you to the uploads page and the Application number will be generated.
- Upload all the documents and submit the application successfully.
- Candidates can download or print the application for future references.
- Candidates can also log in view and edit the application after the application submission.
Bharathidasan University Prospectus 2022: Download Now
Bharathidasan University was recognized in February 1982 and was named after the great radical Tamil Poet, Bharathidasan (1891-1964). The motto of the University “We will create a brave new world” has been enclosed from Bharathidasan’s poetic words. The University endeavours to be true to such a dream by making the region a brave new world of a theoretical invention for social change. The University Departments/Schools are offering 177 programs including 40 PG programs in M.A., M.Sc., and M.Tech.The Bharathidasan University is accredited with NAAC with an “A+” Grade in the 3rd Cycle.
Bharathidasan University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Applied Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gender Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tamil)||2 Years|
|M.P.A. (Dance)||2 Years|
|M.P.A. (Visual Art)||2 Years|
|Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Health Information Administration)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nutrition & Dietetics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Aquaculture)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Bio-Informatics) (Integrated)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physical Education, Health Education & Sports)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Oriental Culture)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Tamil)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Music)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biomedical Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics and Computer Applications)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hotel Management)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Visual Communication) (Electronic Media)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Financial Management)||2 Years|
|PhD (Commerce & Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Life Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Marine Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Marine Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Fashion Technology)||2 Years|
|M.P.A. (Theatre Arts)||2 Years|
|Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.) (Drama)||2 Years|
Faculty at Bharathidasan University
- Dr. V. M. Muthukumar (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. S. Rajasekar (Professor Head and Chair)
- Dr. S. Dhanuskodi (Professor)
- Dr. S. Arumugam (Professor)
- Dr. K. Jeganathan (Professor)
- Dr. P. Muruganandam (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. R. Ramesh Babu (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. T. C. Sabari Girisun (Assistant Professor)
Bharathidasan University Affiliated Colleges List
- Government Arts College, Karur
- M.I.E.T. Arts College, Gundur, Tiruchirappalli
- MASS College of Arts and Science, Kumbakonam
- Mahatma Arts and Science College, Ariyur Village, Illuppur Taluk, Pudukkottai District
- Maruthu Pandiyar College, Vallam (P.O.), Thanjavur
- Meenakshi Chandrasekaran College of Arts & Science, Pattukkottai
Bharathidasan University Department
- Department of Economics and Commerce & Financial Studies
- Department of Education
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Department of Performing Arts
- Department of English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Indian Languages
- Department of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Geography
- Department of Geology
- Department of Library Information Science
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Marine Sciences
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Management Studies
Best Quality of University
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
More University of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil University
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Tamil Nadu Music and Fine Arts University
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries University
- Thiruvalluvar University
Bharathidasan University Contact Details:
- Address: Palkalaiperur Tiruchirappalli Tamil Nadu, India PIN: 620024
- phone: 0431 240 7072
- Bharathidasan University Official Website: www.bdu.ac.in
- RTMNU Admission
- Patna University Admission
- CCS University Admission
- Dr BR Ambedkar University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bharathidasan University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.