Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2024: The application form is available for various UG, PG, Certificate & Diploma courses at this University. 05 January 2024 is the last date to apply for Bhupal Nobles University Admission. Students can apply at @https://www.bnuniversity.ac.in/ for various courses. BEd course admission will be based BNU PTET 2024 entrance exam at an academic level.
Bhupal Nobles University, or BNU, is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. This institution is well-recognized by UGC, AICTE, PCI, NCTE, ICAR, and INC. BNU has one main campus, ten affiliated colleges, and 500+ faculty members. It offers around 100+ courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Education, Commerce Management, Law, Pharmacy, Agriculture, and others. The popular courses of BNU are BE Cyber Security, BSc Biotechnology, BA Sociology, B.Pharm, ME Computer Science, MSc (various disciplines), and M.Com.
Now students can apply for BSc, BTech, BSc (Hons.), MSc (Microbiology, Zoology, Botany), MBA, MTTM, PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition and Certificates in (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics) programs so on.
The university is offering admission in programs like agriculture, commerce & management, education, law, pharmacy, science, social science, and engineering. The online application form for Bhupal Nobles University can be found on the official website.
Bhupal Nobles University Courses Admissions 2024
- BE Cyber Security Eligibility: Passing 10+2 with at least 45% marks is the minimum eligibility for this course. Admissions are based on JEE Main or JEE Advance. The application fee for this program will be INR 1000.
- BSc Biotechnology Eligibility: To be eligible for this BSc program, the applicant must complete 10+2 with a 45% mark. CUET-U or BNUET exam-based admissions will be offered.
- B.Pharm Eligibility: A GPAT exam score will be required for this UG program. Criteria for admission is having 10+2 education completed with 50% marks aggregate and science stream.
- ME Computer Science Eligibility: BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology is the minimum eligibility. Applicant should have at least 60% marks in UG degree. GATE entrance exam-based enrollments will be offered.
The registration fee for undergraduate, postgraduate diploma, and degree programs differs in the form of INR 500, and INR 1000. Applicants will have to pay the BN University application fee when submitting the application form successfully to enroll in the respective program. The University admission will open for courses like BA, MA Economics, MSW, PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, etc.
- The fee of Bhupal Nobles University can be paid online with any of the following ways; mobile banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Confirmation of admission to the Bhupal Nobles University’s programs is determined on the basis performance of entrance examinations.
Note: Admission process has been started for session 2024, students can submit the application form online. official website.
Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Bhupal Nobles University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||0294 241 0325|
|UG Courses||BA, B.Pharma, BPEd, LLB, BCom, BBM|
|PG Courses||MA., M.Pharma, MPE|
|Address||Old Station Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001|
Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2024
Online application forms for the new season 2024-25 admissions will start soon and the deadline will be 04 January 2024. Students can submit the application form to get admission at Bhupal Nobles University. BN University offers UG, PG, and Doctoral courses. Bhupal Nobles University has released the admissions form for its UG and PG level courses. The university has a broad scope of UG and PG specializations.
The university provides admission to UG and PG courses in various subjects. Some of the subjects are Business Administration, Commerce, Chemistry, History, Economics, English, and more. Students can apply for B.Sc, BTech, M.Sc, MBA, MTTM, and many more.
Ph.D. program is also offered by Bhupal Nobles University with the following specializations. Law, Mathematics, Public Administration, Psychology, Hindi Literature, Geography, Political Science, English Literature, Business Administration, Home Science, Economics, History, Sociology, and Drawing and Painting are some of the fields that it covers. There is a minimum duration of 3 years for Ph.D. courses, but students who complete the courses within 5 years can complete the program.
Bhupal Nobles University UG Admission
Bhupal Nobles University admission has been started for various UG courses like BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BSc, and many more courses. The online application form is live on the official website, the applicants can apply till 05 January 2024 to UG courses for the session 2024-25. The cut-off mark required is 45%. The university will evaluate students using marks from the last qualifying level, the class 12th overall aggregate.
- LLB: The Bachelor of Laws program offers education in a wide variety of law subjects, such as Family Law, Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, Labor Law, International Law, Environmental Law, and many others. In order to enroll in an LLB program at Bhupal Nobles University, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree with a 50 percent score from a recognized university. Two years is the minimum duration of this course.
- B.Ed: Students should have a UG degree from any UGC-approved university with a total of 50 percent marks to be eligible for admission to a BEd degree.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science course with many specializations like Mathematics, Physics, and data science. The BSc course duration is 3 to 6 years.
- BTech: Bachelor of Technology is a UG-level course with 4 years at Bhopal University. There are lots of specializations available like Btech in Computer Science & Engineering. Btech in IT and Btech in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. Students must have a 12th degree with 50% in Science (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry) for Bhupal Nobles University BTech Admission.
Bhupal Nobles University PG Admission
For PG admissions, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. The deadline for MSc (Microbiology, Zoology, Botany), MBA, and MTTM courses is 05 January 2024 (Tentative). The university evaluates applicants for the merit list using the UG overall aggregate.
MSc: MSc is a PG-level course with a bright future scope. MSc is also available with various specializations. Students can apply for MSc Microbiology, MSc Zoology and MSc Botany.
LLM: 50% in LLB graduation from a recognized college or university.
PG Diploma: The university offers a P.G. Diploma course in Cyber Laws, also known as DCL. Students who wish to pursue this course must have an LLB degree from a recognized college or university.
Bhupal Nobles University Admission For Ph.D.
Bhopal Nobles University will soon release the PhD application forms for session 2024-25. Students who want to apply for the Ph.D. courses must have completed a PG course that is relatable to the Ph.D. courses they are applying for. The university evaluates students based on the Master’s degree aggregate. There are two phases of the final selection for PhD courses- interview round and entrance test.
Bhupal Nobles University Application Form 2024
Bhupal Nobles University application form portal is open for UG and PG courses. Students who want to be admitted to the Bhupal Nobles University courses must complete the application form before the anticipated deadline of 05 January 2024 on the official website. Log in to the admissions site and provide your contact information and academic information.
Students must pay an application fee in order to complete the admission process. The application fee is INR 500 for students. The admission will be based on the eligibility criteria. Students must check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria before starting their application process. The eligibility criteria are different for each course.
How to Apply For Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2024?
- Read the instructions carefully before submitting the application form. Click Here
- Students need to register on the official website.
- Set the Username and password to 8 characters.
- Login for submitting the Application Form.
- Keep all documents like the 10th, 12th, Photograph, Signature, etc., ready for uploading.
- Fill out the form in Capital Letters.
- For fee submission. Click on the select few, forms, and fee deposit.
- After submitting the form, it can be edited.
Bhupal Nobles University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years||B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years||B.A. (Drawing and Painting)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years||B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years||B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)||3 Years||B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.Com.||3 Years||B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.C.A.||3 Years||B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
Bhupal Nobles University Admission Placement
There is a placement cell at BN University. The placement team’s major aim is to encourage the students’ interpersonal abilities and assist in their development of soft skills. Training sessions for aptitude tests, HR interviews, group talks, mock interviews, and personal interviews were given to the students. The following are a few of Bhupal Nobles University’s biggest employers:
|Oracle||Oracle Tech Mahindra|
Bhupal Nobles University Admission Contact Details:
- Address: Old Station Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
- Phone: 0294 241 0325
- Bhupal Nobles University Official Website: www.bnuniversity.ac.in
- Tumkur University Admission
- Mangalore University Admission
- Kuvempu University Admission
- YCMOU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bhupal Nobles University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.