Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2022: Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2022-23 for UG/PG courses such as B.Sc, B.Sc Honours, B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, MTTM has started. Students can apply for admission online by visiting the university’s official website before the application deadline.
Bhupal Nobles University is a private university in Rajasthan. It was founded in 1923 and approved by UGC. This university has a lot of different programs for students who want to study art, science, and business, like B.A. (Drawing and Painting), B.A. (Business Management), and B.A. (Public Administration). Bhupal Nobles’ College of Pharmacy was the first to start teaching B.Pharmacy in 1984. First, D.Pharma was being done in 1986, M.Pharma and a PhD were added in 2000.
This university gives students new opportunities, allowing them to enlarge their educational options, which helps the region’s economy grow for the benefit of the students. It will soon announce the admission for the new session 2022-23.
Bhupal Nobles University Trending Updates:
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2022-23 has been started for all offered courses. Click here to apply.
- » Instructions for filling Application Form
- » Online New Admission Registration Form
- » Fee structure – 2021-22
- » Online Admission Fee Payment
- » Instructions for filling Enrolment and Examination Forms
Bhupal Nobles University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bhupal Nobles University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||0294 241 0325|
|UG Courses||BA, B.Pharma, BPE, LLB, B.Com.
|PG Courses||MA., M.Pharma, MPE|
|Diploma Courses||D. Parma|
|Address||Old Station Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001|
Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2022
Bhupal Nobles University has released admissions to its UG and PG level courses. Students can apply for B.Sc, BTech, M.Sc, MBA, MTTM and many more.
It has a broad scope of UG and PG specializations. The university provides more than 20 UG disciplines offered under 3 UG courses. The UG courses are Bachelor of Arts in Music, History, Economics and English, Bachelor in Computer Applications, Business Administration, in Commerce, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Zoology, and Chemistry.
Bhupal Nobles University provides admission for integrated courses. The university has started to offer integrated courses. The admission to the integrated courses is similar to the UG admissions, although the admission eligibility criteria are different.
The university also provides admission to PG courses in various subjects. Some of the subjects are Chemistry, History, Economics, and English Literature.
The names of the courses, eligibility criteria and fee structure are listed below. Bhopal Noble University also offers PhD specializations. It has fields in law, Mathematics, Public Administration, Psychology, Hindi Literature, Geography, Political Science, English Literature, Business Administration, Home Science, Economics, History, Sociology, and Drawing and Painting. The PhD courses have a minimum of 3 years duration, and students can complete the courses in 5 years.
Students who want to be admitted to the Bhupal Noble University courses must complete the form. The admission form can be filled out online on the website. Students must pay an admission fee in order to complete the admission process. The admission fee is INR 350 for general students and INBR INR 150 for reserved students (SC/ST).
Bhupal Nobles University UG Admission
Students who want to apply for UG courses must have a 12th standard certificate which is valid from a reputed higher secondary board. Applicants must have done subjects relevant to the PG courses. The cut-off mark required is 45%. The university will evaluate students using marks from the last qualifying level, the class 12th overall aggregate.
- LLB: Graduation requires to get admission. The cut-off marks required are 45% for the general students, 42% for the OBC students, and 40% for S.C./St students.
- B.Ed: The course is offered under the Department of Annual Scheme. Students who have a U.G. or P.G. in Social Science, Science, or Humanities can apply, and they should have at least 50% aggregate percentage. Students with a B.Tech specialization in Mathematics and Science with at least 55% marks. A relaxation of 5% will be provided to S.C., OBC, S.T., physically challenged students, widows, divorced women, and special backward class. The university does not accept students who have done a correspondence course. All the applicants must write the Pre-Teacher Education test and score at least 40% marks.
Bhupal Nobles University PG Admission
For PG admissions, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. The university evaluates applicants for the merit list using the UG overall aggregate.
- LLM: 50% in LLB graduation from a recognized college or university.
- PG Diploma: The university offers a P.G. Diploma course in Cyber Laws, also known as DCL. Students who wish to pursue this course must have an LLB degree from a recognized college or university.
PhD Eligibility Criteria
- Students who want to apply for the PhD courses must have completed a PG course that is relatable to the PhD courses they are applying for. The university evaluates students based on the Master’s degree aggregate.
Bhupal Nobles University Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||28 May 2022|
|End date of application form||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||14 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||29 July 2022|
|Merit List||3 August 2022|
|Counselling||12 August 2022 onwards|
Bhupal Nobles University Application Form 2022
Bhupal University offers P.G., U.G., and Doctoral courses. The university provides BSc(General), LLB, BCom, BSc(Hons), MSc programs(Microbiology, Botany, Zoology), MBA(Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resource, Rural Management), MTTM, and BEd, to mention a few.
The admission process is open, and the university. Interested students can complete their admission forms on the university’s official site. First register using your first and last name, email address, and mobile number. Login to the admission portal and fill in your personal and academic details.
The university announced that it will cancel all the applications without paying the enrollment fee. To avoid application cancellation, applicants must pay an enrollment fee, which is INR 1000.
The admission will be based on the eligibility criteria. Students must check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria before starting their application process. The eligibility criteria are different for each course.
How to Apply For Bhupal Nobles University Admission?
- Read the instructions carefully before submitting the application form. (Click Here)
- Students need to register on the official website.
- Set the Username and password of 8 characters.
- Login for submitting the Application Form.
- Keep all documents like 10th, 12th, Photograph, Signature, etc., ready for uploading.
- Fill the form in Capital Letters.
- For fee submission. Click on the select fee, forms, and fee deposit.
- After submitting the form, it can be edited.
Bhupal Nobles University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M.)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Drawing and Painting)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
Bhupal Nobles University Contact Details:
- Address: Old Station Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
- Phone: 0294 241 0325
- Bhupal Nobles University Official Website: www.bnuniversity.ac.in
- Tumkur University Admission
- Mangalore University Admission
- Kuvempu University Admission
- YCMOU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bhupal Nobles University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.