Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2022: Bhupal Nobles University, a co-educational university, offers courses in Arts, Commerce, Science, and Agriculture. The university also offers research and doctorate degrees. Bhupal Nobles University offers merit-based, first-come, first-served admission. Online and offline admission forms are available..
Bhupal Nobles University Trending Updates:
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2022 has been started for all offered courses. Click here to apply.
- » Instructions for filling Application Form
- » Online New Admission Registration Form
- » Online Admission Fee Payment
- » Instructions for filling Enrolment and Examination Forms
Bhupal Nobles University Udaipur offers undergraduate to doctoral studies in many fields. Deserving pupils receive scholarships.
Bhupal Nobles University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bhupal Nobles University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||0294 241 0325|
|UG Courses||BA, B.Pharma, BPE, LLB, BCom, BBM|
|PG Courses||MA., M.Pharma, MPE|
|Address||Old Station Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001|
Bhupal Nobles University Admission 2022
Bhupal University offers UG, PG, and Doctoral courses. Bhupal Nobles University has released admissions to its UG and PG level courses. The university has a broad scope of UG and PG specializations. The university provides admission to UD and PG courses in various subjects. Some of the subjects are Business Administration, Commerce, Chemistry, History, Economics, English, and more. Students can apply for B.Sc, BTech, M.Sc, MBA, MTTM, and many more.
Bhupal Nobles University provides admission for integrated courses. The university has started to offer integrated courses. The admission to the integrated courses is similar to the UG admissions, although the admission eligibility criteria are different.
Bhupal Nobles University also offers Ph.D. specializations. It has fields in law, Mathematics, Public Administration, Psychology, Hindi Literature, Geography, Political Science, English Literature, Business Administration, Home Science, Economics, History, Sociology, and Drawing and Painting. The Ph.D. courses have a minimum of 3 years duration, and students can complete the courses in 5 years.
Bhupal Nobles University UG Admission
Students who want to apply for UG courses must have a 12th standard certificate which is valid from a reputed higher secondary board. Applicants must have done subjects relevant to the PG courses. The cut-off mark required is 45%. The university will evaluate students using marks from the last qualifying level, the class 12th overall aggregate.
- LLB: Graduation requires to get admission. The cut-off marks required are 45% for the general students, 42% for the OBC students, and 40% for S.C./St students.
- B.Ed: The course is offered under the Department of Annual Scheme. Students who have a U.G. or P.G. in Social Science, Science, or Humanities can apply, and they should have at least a 50% aggregate percentage. Students with a B.Tech specialization in Mathematics and Science with at least 55% marks. A relaxation of 5% will be provided to S.C., OBC, S.T., physically challenged students, widows, divorced women, and special backward classes. The university does not accept students who have done a correspondence course. All the applicants must write the Pre-Teacher Education test and score at least 40% marks.
Bhupal Nobles University PG Admission
For PG admissions, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. The university evaluates applicants for the merit list using the UG overall aggregate.
- LLM: 50% in LLB graduation from a recognized college or university.
- PG Diploma: The university offers a P.G. Diploma course in Cyber Laws, also known as DCL. Students who wish to pursue this course must have an LLB degree from a recognized college or university.
Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
- Students who want to apply for the Ph.D. courses must have completed a PG course that is relatable to the Ph.D. courses they are applying for. The university evaluates students based on the Master’s degree aggregate.
Bhupal Nobles University Application Form
The admission process is open and the application form is available online on the university’s official website. Students who want to be admitted to the Bhupal Nobles University courses must complete the application form. Log in to the admissions site and provide your contact information and academic information.
Students must pay an application fee in order to complete the admission process. The application fee is INR 350 for general students and INR 150 for reserved students (SC/ST). The admission will be based on the eligibility criteria. Students must check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria before starting their application process. The eligibility criteria are different for each course.
How to Apply For Bhupal Nobles University Admission?
- Read the instructions carefully before submitting the application form. (Click Here)
- Students need to register on the official website.
- Set the Username and password to 8 characters.
- Login for submitting the Application Form.
- Keep all documents like the 10th, 12th, Photograph, Signature, etc., ready for uploading.
- Fill out the form in Capital Letters.
- For fee submission. Click on the select few, forms, and fee deposit.
- After submitting the form, it can be edited.
Bhupal Nobles University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hindi Literature)||3 Years||B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years||B.A. (Drawing and Painting)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years||B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years||B.A. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)||3 Years||B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.Com.||3 Years||B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.C.A.||3 Years||B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years||B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
Bhupal Nobles University Admission Placement
There is a placement cell at Bhupal Nobles University. The placement team’s major aim is to encourage the students’ interpersonal abilities and assist in their development of soft skills. Training sessions for aptitude tests, HR interviews, group talks, mock interviews, and personal interviews were given to the students. The following are a few of Bhupal Nobles University’s biggest employers:
|Oracle||Oracle Tech Mahindra|
Bhupal Nobles University Admission Contact Details:
- Address: Old Station Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
- Phone: 0294 241 0325
- Bhupal Nobles University Official Website: www.bnuniversity.ac.in
- Tumkur University Admission
- Mangalore University Admission
- Kuvempu University Admission
- YCMOU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bhupal Nobles University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.