Bilaspur University Admission 2021-22| UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur University is located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. The university was recently established in 2012. The university was approved by the university’s scholarship committee and the Indian University Association. The university is growing rapidly and is now connected to 164 universities.
The University plans to develop the strategy for ornamental the range of educational approaches and the use of the skill. As a part of this method, the University plans to start classrooms into state-of-the-art ones, following teachers to teach using the wide diversity of media.
Bilaspur University Admission Latest Updates:
- Bilaspur University Counselling for MCA program Admission 2021-22 is on 09 October 2021. For more info Click Here
- Bilaspur University PG Certificate Program Admission 2021-22 is on 09 October 2021. For more info Click Here
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||077522 20007|
|UG Courses||B.Sc, B.H.M, B.Com, LL.B|
|PG Courses||M.Sc., M.Com|
|Other Courses||BA LLB, BCA|
|Address||Old High Court Building, Near Gandhi Chowk, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495001|
Bilaspur University Admission 2021-22
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya provides the many types of the program of UG, PG and Ph.D. in the field of Commerce, Science, Hotel Management & Hospitality, Law and Education. It also provides the M.Phil Course in a different specialization. Students must be required to clear a Bachelor’s degree for admission in M.Sc and M.Com Degree. Must hold the 12th class certificate to take admission in B.Sc and B.Com courses and other UG courses.
Admission to the various program is based on the entrance test or mark obtain in the last qualifying exam and Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Admission to the Ph.D. course is done on the basis of Doctoral Entrance Test(DET) which is held by Bilaspur University.
Bilaspur University Admission Process 2021-22
How to apply at Bilaspur University Admission?
- From the official website of Bilaspur university and find the admission application process.
- Add all compulsory logins credentials upload all necessary documents for admission.
- Fill out the application form completely and include all necessary details for the registration process.
- The entry fee is INR 350 for general admission and INR 250 for certain groups of students.
- Download the Challan form created after paying the online application fee.
- After completing the application and paying the entry fee, send a copy of all the acceptance documents: Dr. D. Kaladhar (Coordinator), Cell Entrance UTD, Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya, Old Bilaspur High Court Building, Distt- Bilaspur- 495001
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Address Proof
Departments of Bilaspur University
- Department of Commerce & Financial Studies
- Department of Food Processing & Technology
- Department of Computer Science & Application
- Department of Hotel Management & Hospitality
- Department of Microbiology & Bio-informatics
Bilaspur University Admission 2021-22 | Offered Courses
|COMPUTER SCIENCE & APPLICATION||B.Sc. & M.Sc.||5 years (10 Semesters) Integrated|
|FOOD PROCESSING AND TECHNOLOGY||B.Sc. & M.Sc.||5 years (10 Semesters) Integrated|
|HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND HOSPITALITY||Bachelor in Hotel Management (B.H.M.) & Applications||03 Years (06 Semester)|
|MICROBIOLOGY AND BIO-INFORMATICS||M.Sc. Two Years Post Graduate Course||02 Years (04Semester)|
|COMMERCE & FINANCIAL STUDIES||B.Com. & M.Com. Five Years Integrated Course||05 Years (10 Semester)|
Some Other Universities
- Address: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
- Phone: 07752-220007, 07752-220031
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org