BKNMU Admission 2021-22 | UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University, which is located in Khadia, Gujarat University provides These Courses like a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.), Master of Commerce, Master of Education Course. it was Established in 2015 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details, and Many More, Given Below.
BKNMU Admission Latest Updates
Students will submit third merit fees from 21st September to 23rd September. For more info visit the Official Website.
BKNMU Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||080000 41412|
|PG Courses||M.A/M.Sc/M.Ed/MCA/LLM/M.Pharm./M. of Pharm.Mgnt|
|Address||Bilkha Road, Government Polytechnic, Khadia, Gujarat 362 640|
|Affiliated With||UGC (Universit Grant Commission)|
BKNMU Admission Procedure
The mode of application is either online or offline mode, you are choosing to select anyone method to fill the admission form. Student can move to the university website and fill online admission form or can be downloaded the application form from the official website. For the offline mode admission students need to visit the University campus.
Steps to fill the admission form
- students can read the instruction form before filling the admission form.
- The entry form can be filled online at the website “Online and the Offline” admission form will be submitted from the University.
- The application form fee will be INR Rs 120 through Online methods such as Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or via a case/POS at University.
- The candidate can upload a Scanning document as per the instruction and click on ” Confirm to Payment” and make the payment through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Required Document at the time of Admission
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Admit card 2021
Students who want to attend examination they can download admit card from the university official website. The hall ticket is a very important document so students are suggested that they will carry valid admit card on the examination center. In the admit card many details are mentioned ion the admit card. Candidates are suggested that they must carry the valid admit card, along with one original ID card.
Admit card download procedure
- Students have to visit the university website (http://www.bknmu.edu.in/)
- Move on the examination tab then click on the link of “Hall ticket for regular students”.
- Select the program name and enter the college code & password on the next page.
- After entering all required fields, check it then click on the download button.
- Hall ticket will be downloaded, save it and take printouts to use during the examination.
Mention details in admit card
- Student’s name.
- Date fo examination.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number
Admission Procedure for B.Ed Courses
B.Ed Courses: The duration of this course is 2 years and the level of this program is graduation. This course is very useful for those students who want to go into the teaching field. The B.Ed Degree program is compulsory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools. Students who are eligible are able to take admission to the University. For admission, students are required to know about the admission and eligibility criteria.
Steps For Admission in B.Ed Courses
- Go through the official website (http://www.bknmu.edu.in/).
- Filling in the online form.
- Document and form verification in college and deposit fee.
- Can download the Admit Card from the Website.
- Appeared in the Entrance Exam.
- You can check the answer on the official website.
- Display the merit list on the website.
- Choose college for admission
- Must show the original document at the time of counseling.
Eligibility Condition for B.Ed Courses
The students need to pass at least a Graduation degree with 50% marks for the general category students and 45% marks score for the reserved category students, to get admission in the B.Ed courses. Students who are eligible can get admission to the university. Some of the legal organized are conducted the entrance test for admission in several teaching institutions or colleges.
Some of the topics covered in B.Ed mention below.
- Philosophy of Education
- Holistic Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
Examination instruction for the students
- Do not bring any types of electronic items.
- Students have to carry one original ID proof along with a valid admit card.
- No one student can leave the examination hall during the exam.
- Students are suggested, they carry valid admit card because no one students are permitted to enter the examination hall without admit card.
B.Ed Program Job Types
- Content Writer
- Military Trainer
- Assistant Dean
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University, Placement
The University provides placement services to the students. All eligible candidate can get at least one offers letter in hands. The placement department also gives additional training to the students. It conducts pre-placement activities for academic students such as Soft Skill, Communication Skills, Aptitude Test, Written Test, etc. The placement cell makes a strong interface between corporate and university to hire the students.
Some recruiters companies
- ACC Limited
- CMC Limited
- HDFC BANK
- Axis Bank
- Tech Mahindra
Facilities At University Campus
- Smart Classroom
- Computer Lab
- CCTV Camera
- Wi-Fi Campus
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
To develop the knowledge of dissimilar branches of Higher, Technical and Professional learning and research in relative to the dissimilar domains and their requests. The prime substances of the University shall be to create centers and institutes excellence. The University includes Junagadh, Porbandar, Gir Somnath, and Devbhumi Dwarka districts. The Government of Gujarat has appointed Prof. (Dr.) J.P.Maiyani as the First Vice-Chancellor of the University. the university is made functional in Government Polytechnic Building, Khadiya, which is in close vicinity of 12 kilometers from Junagadh city.
BKNMU Admission 2021-22 Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Arts ( B.A. )|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. (Special))|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. (Nursing))|
|Master of Arts (M.A.)|
|Master of Commerce(M.Com.)|
|Master of Science (M.Sc.)|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)|
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)|
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A. (Integrated))|
|Master of Science (Computer Application & Information Technology) M.Sc. (CA & IT) (Integrated)|
|Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)|
|Master of Education (M.Ed.)|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery (M.B.B.S.)|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)|
|Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) –|
|Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)|
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University syllabus
- MBBS (Physiotherapy)
- Home science
- Prof. (Dr.) J. P. Maiyani (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr.f.a.shaikh (Registrar)
- Gujarat University
- Shri Govind Guru University
- Saurashtra University
- Gujarat National Law University
- Gujarat Technological University
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University
- Department of Languages
- Department of Social Sciences and Social Work
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Commerce and Management
- Department of Chemistry and Forensic Science
- 21st August 2021
- Application Form: Ph.D./M.Phil.
- 20th August 2021
- APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR
- ENGINEER(CIVIL) / SUPERVISOR(CIVIL)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria of the University?
Answer: It’s different for every course.
Question: Which types, of course, university provide?
Answer: University provides the UG, PG and Doctoral courses.
Question: What are the required documents for the Admission?
Answer: 10th, 12th, certificate of Transfer, Address proof, Passport size photograph.
The university offers higher education, technical and professional learning, research in different domains.
- Address: Khadia – Gujarat, India.
- Pin code: 362 640
- Phone: 080000 41412
- Email: email@example.com