BNMU Admission 2024: Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, or BMNU, is located in Madhepura, Bihar. The admissions season 2024-25 for UG courses of this university will open in June 2024 and close in 3rd Week of July 2024. For PG courses, the deadline will be August 2024. NIRF, UGC, and NAAC are providing recognition to this institute. BNMU has around 500+ faculty, one campus, and 60+ affiliated colleges.
It provides education in the fields of Science, Arts, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical, Agriculture, and Education through its 50+ UG and PG programs. The popular courses of this institution are BA Psychology, BSc IT, BE (multiple fields), BPharm, BArch, MCom, and MSc.
BNMU Courses Admissions 2024
- BE Eligibility: Aspirants for the BE program must have 10+2 education completed. 50% marks in 10+2 is a necessary requirement. The admissions process followed for this program will be JEE Main exam score-based.
- BPharm Eligibility: The applicants who passed out with 10+2 education in the science stream with 50% marks aggregate are eligible for this course. The selection process followed for this program is NEET exam-based. The application fee is INR 1500.
- BArch Eligibility: For eligibility in this program, the aspirant must have at least 10+2 education with PCM subjects and 50% marks. NATA-based admissions will be offered.
- M.Com Eligibility: B.Com or equivalent degree is minimum eligibility. The selections are based on the merit of the UG degree. The application fee charged for this degree is INR 2000.
- MSc Eligibility: Having a BSc in a chosen field with 50% marks is the minimum eligibility criterion. Merit-based admissions.
BNMU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||06476 222 059|
|UG Courses||BCA, B.Sc., BLib|
|PG Courses||M.Ed, M.Sc. MBA|
|Address||Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar 852113|
BNMU Admission 2024
Through online & offline modes university can accept the form. The admission will be done online based on an entrance exam and merit score to all the courses offered by the University.
Admittance in post-graduation courses applicants must have passed out their bachelor’s in any relevant stream from any well-reputed university. Prior to filling out the application form, it is expected that the students will check and verify that they have met the minimum eligibility requirements before submitting their applications.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University provides various courses like UG, PG, Ph.D., etc. Students can apply for the admission form online by visiting the official website.
Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission form;
- Students applying for UG Program must clear the 12th class from any reputed institute or board.
- Applicants applying for PG Program must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Admission to all courses is made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and personal interview.
BNMU UG Admission
At UG level, BNMU offers BA, BSc, BCom, BLIS, BCA, BBA, and so on courses. Students must have passed class 12 and received grades of at least 50% from a school authorized by the government in order to be admitted to undergraduate programs. Candidates for several professional programs must Additionally pass an Entrance Exam in order to be considered for Admission.
- BA: Candidates can apply for this 3-Year UG degree program at BNMU. The eligibility criteria to take entry into the Bachelor of Arts program is 12th with a 45-50% minimum score in any stream. To fill out the application form for the program candidates need to visit the official site of the University.
- BBA: Student candidates can apply for this course as a UG degree at this University. It takes 3 Years of duration to complete. eligibility criteria for this program are candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board with a 45-50% minimum score in any stream. It has a good scope in terms of career this is one of the favorite programmes opted by students nowadays.
- BCom: The course is designed for those applicants who studied the commerce stream or equivalent. In the course students will get to learn about Accounting, Management, Finance & Banking, etc. to be eligible for BNMU BCom admission students have to complete a 12th class from a recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. Admission will be depended on the merit score and entrance exam.
- BCA: Admission process is based on merit and entrance exam, Students have to pass 10+2 from the recognized board and must obtain a 50 percent score. This makes students experts in programming languages, software development, data analysis and etc.
BNMU PG Admission
Students also can apply for MA, MSc, MCom, and so on courses at the online portal. In order to be eligible for admission to postgraduate programs, students must have completed undergraduate studies at an institution that is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in order to be considered for admission.
According to their scores on qualifying exams, students are selected for the MA, MSc, MCom, and MLIS programs based on their scores on qualifying examinations.
- Master of Arts: In order to be admission candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline university with a minimum of 55% marks and selection would be based on the merit score.
- Master of Science: BNMU provides admission to this course after completing the graduation course with 50 percent score and selection will on merit score or entrance exam.
- Master of Commerce: BNMU offers this course to applicants who have completed BCom or equivalent with 50 percent marks by a recognized university. In the course, students will get in-depth learning of each subject. Selection may be done by entrance exam score or merit score.
- Master Of Education: It highly demanded course among BEd degree holders. BNMU provides an MEd course for a duration of 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters. In this course, students will learn about educational topics. The university provides admission by entrance exam and counseling.
BNMU Application Form 2024
The procedure for filling out the application form will be offline & online depending on individuals’ preferences. The form should be filled with the correct details and scanned documents uploaded by students in the described format. The prominent courses are Bachelor of arts, BBA, BCA, BSc, MA, and so on. Interested individuals can apply at the official website www.bnmu.ac.in portal.
How to Apply for BNMU Admission?
The BNMU admission process is mentioned below, It is required to complete the application form in a proper manner with the correct details. Applicants have to read out the instructions.
- Visit the official site for an application form https://bnmu.ac.in/
- Then go to admission options and visit the application section.
- Fill up the application form with the mandatory details and a passport-size photograph, Submit the application form with all the required documents along with the required fee.
- The required payment of the application form will be done by creating a DD/Challan or online, UPI, net banking, and credit/debit card.
- Submit the Application Form and make a payment of Rs.150/-.
Higher Authorities of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University have out semester exam results for various UG/PG programs. BA, BSc, B.Com, MA, MSc, M.Com (Previous), and Final year students can check their results online at the BNMU website. Students seeking the BNMU semester result who just finished their examinations will be able to do so online by entering their roll numbers.
How To Check BNMU Result?
The below-mentioned procedure will help students to download Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University semester results very easily:
- Go to the BNMU website https://bnmu.ac.in.
- On BNMU’s webpage, go to the results tab.
- A new page containing results links will open. Select the “ UG/PG result” link and open it.
- Enter the required information such as RN, name, and DOB, and hit submit button.
- The following page will provide the BNMU Result. Carefully review the facts and store them for later use.
BNMU Course Admission
- B. Sc.
- B. Com.
- M. Sc.
- M. Com
- B. Ed.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University Affiliated Colleges
|KB Women’s College||Kalawati Degree College|
|National Degree College||Katihar Teachers Training College|
|Veer Narayan Chand College||Mata Guruji Memorial Medical College|
|Anandi Janki Mahila College||Kishanganj College of Engg & Tech|
|Lord Buddha Medical College||M.P College of Education|
|ST. A K N Degree College||Yadunandan Pawitri Degree College|
|Surya N Singh Yadav College||Jeera Devi Shital Shah Mahila College|
|U V K College||Sita Ram Chamariya Degree College|
|Banwari Shankar College||Surya Dev Law College|
|Evening College||Balarampur College|
|Lakshminath College||Bhagawati Mandir|
|Degree College||Rameshwar Yadav Manihari College|
|Degree College||Baula Doja College|
|S N S Mahila College||Ratan Kali Shah Mahila College|
|S N S Mahila College||Md. Hussain Aazad National Degree College|
|Anup Lal Yadav College||Millar Faqurudin Ali Ahmad TP College|
|Chotkan Mandal Science College||Parmanand Savatri Degree College|
|Madhepura College Madhepura||Maharani Lalita dev Prabhu Kamal Yadav College|
|Adarsh College||People College|
|S P M College||Chandra Kishore Mishra Law College|
|R P M College||Alsamsh Milia Degree College|
|R K K College||Millia Institute of Technology|
|K N Degree College||Vidya Vihar Institute of Technology|
|Brij Mohan Thakur Law College||Katihar Medical College|
Why Join Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
- Best Performance
- Good Practical Labs
- Best Libraries
- Inspiring Environment
- Wonderful Facilities
- Wide Area Campus
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Good Results
Faculty at BNMU
- Kashi Nath Jha
- M.Singh Madan
- Ram Ashray Singh
- Rameshwar Mishra
- Manju Verma
- N and Kishor Singh
- Narendra Kumar Sinha
- Bihjendra Narayan Singh
- Bishwa Mohan Prasad
- Hanuman Prasad Sharma
- Pramod Kumar Singh
- Praveen Kumar Jha
Faculty of University
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Library Science
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
- Sarguja University
- Hidayatullah National Law University
- Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University
- Ayush and Health Sciences University
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
BNMU Contact Details:
- Address: Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar 852113
- Phone: 06476 222 059
- BNMU Official Website: https://bnmu.ac.in
- BHU Admission
- Kerala University Admission
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission
- SNDT Women’s University Admission
- Gandhigram Rural Institute
- Andhra University
- Burdwan University
- Ranchi University
- Uttarakhand Open University
- Sri Ramachandra University
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Shri Govind Guru University
- Gitam University
- Sarguja University
- JS University
- Kalinga Univesrity
- Gangadhar Meher University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BNMU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.