Bodoland University Admission 2023: Bodoland University has started the admission portal for PhD courses for the 2023 session. The deadline to fill out the Bodoland University admission form 2023 was 15 January 2023. The admissions procedure is available on the online portal of the university. Programs like master’s and Ph.D. are available for the students. The admission 2023 academic session offers MBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Ed.
Bodoland University Trending Updates
- Bodoland University has started the examination form fill-up for BEd, MEd, and LLB 1st semester (regular/arrear/betterment). The last date for form submission is 13 February 2023. (Source)
- The last date for PhD admission 2023 at Bodoland University was 15 January 2023. Source
- The university will soon start the admission process for the various courses at UG and PG levels for the academic session 2023-24.
Bodoland University was established in the year 2009, and the location of the university is Debargaon, Assam. Assam Legislative Assembly passed the Bodoland University Act, 2009, establishing it as a state university. According to UGC guidelines, this university is approved.
Also, students find any kind of difficulty. Then they are advised to talk to us to help them with clear information regarding the admissions. Online and offline applications are available for students who want to apply to this university.
Application fee: The Application fee for all the programs offered at Bodoland University Admission is 600/- rupees for the 2023 session.
- The Applications are accepted through the merit scores, and also the entrance examinations are conducted for the programs by the university.
- The Post Graduation program requires the completion of UG programs, and students for the MBA program need to clear the entrance test CAT.
- The Ph.D. program requires the completion of a Master’s degree and should go through the entrance test set by the university.
- For Bodoland University admissions, students should go through the eligibility criteria, and also the clearance of the entrance test is a must for the students to complete their admission criteria.
Bodoland University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Bodoland University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||03661 277 149|
|PG Courses||M.A. in Political Science, M.Sc in Botany, M. Sc in Physics|
|Other Courses||PhD, MCA,|
Kokrajhar(BTAD), Assam 783370
Bodoland University Admission 2023
Students aspiring for Bodoland University admission can reach out to the official website and complete the registration process before the deadline @buniv.edu.in. Applicants for the respective PG program must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Students must have obtained 55% or higher in their Master’s degree from a reputable university to be eligible for M.Phil and PhD courses at Bodoland University Admission. Online applications must be filled out on the university website. There is a separate application for each department. Students can purchase offline application forms at the university counter.
Bodoland University PG Admission
Bodoland University conducts admissions for Post graduation degree programs every year. Interested candidates want to visit the official site @buniv.edu.in/ to apply for admission. The University offers various PG courses such as MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, and MBA in many specializations. Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree with an average score of 45-50% from a recognized University.
- MA: A Master of Arts degree is available in a variety of disciplines, including political science. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any subject can apply for admission to the MA program which takes two years to complete.
- M.Sc: Those who wish to pursue a career in science must opt for the M.Sc program. A Master of Science is a postgraduate course that takes at least 2 years to complete. To be eligible for admission, students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- MBA: A minimum of 55% average aggregate score is needed by each candidate to qualify for admission in the course and a degree of BBA.
Bodoland University BEd Admission
Registration for B.Ed course at Bodoland University admission will commence for session 2023. There are four institutions (DIET) offering Bachelor of Education to students. The criteria to get into this 2 years program, one must hold a graduation degree from any recognized university. The selection of the students is purely based on merit in the previous examination. Bodoland University will reserve 80% of seats for students from its affiliated colleges.
Bodoland University PhD Admission 2023
Bodoland University has begun the admission process for PhD courses for the new session 2023. The university invited students to fill out the application form online. For the application form, general category students have to pay Rs 700, and for reserved entrants, it is Rs 400. 15 January 2023 was the last date of Bodoland University PhD admission 2023.
To apply, one must have passed PG/ M.Phil degree with a minimum of 55% score from a UGC-approved university. On the other hand, it is 50% marks for reserved category students. The final date of the interview was notified by the respective department.
Bodoland University Diploma Admission
Registration for Diploma & Certificate courses will begin at Bodoland University in the first week of July 2023. The last date to submit the form submission is 22 July 2023 (Tentative). The University provides diploma & certificate courses in numerous specializations. The duration of the courses offered at Bodoland University lies in between 1 year to 3 years.
Bodoland University Application Form 2023
Bodoland University will soon release the application form for UG & PG courses. One needs to fill out the application before the deadline. Students can fill out the form online or offline. All the affiliated colleges with Bodoland University have the same portal, and interested students who want to apply can also visit the respective colleges.
The application will be given on the university’s official website. To apply for online admission. Students need to follow these steps.
How to Apply for Bodoland University Admission?
- Move to the university website link (http://bodolanduniversity.ac.in/s24c/)
- On the create account portal students are required to create an account.
- Log in your ID by entering the login ID & password.
- Click the application form link.
- Enter the details, and upload the required documents
- Click on the submit button.
- 2 recent passport-size photographs.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Head of the institution last attended.
- Officer in charge of the nearest police station.
- HSLC admit card & certificate.
Bodoland University Entrance Exam
Bodoland University Entrance Exam is mandatory to qualify for getting admission in numerous courses offered by the University. It is an annually held entrance exam at the university level. Having a valid score on this exam is mandatory as also having a good score in the previous qualification. There are two modes of application available both online and offline. The website for the online application can be accessed at https://www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in.
This entrance exam is mainly conducted for Bodoland University Admission for the degree programs MBA, MSc, MA, and MCA, under the PG category. The mode for the entrance exam is always offline and its pattern also remains the same. BU offers the syllabus for the entrance exam depending on the degree course for which is the exam taken. It usually contains 100 questions in MCQ format. Equal distribution of marks will be there for each question.
Bodoland University Result
Bodoland University Result for UG semester exams is out now. BPT, BFA, B.Music, BA, BSc, B.Ed, and BCom candidates of BU can check results online at https://bodolanduniversity.ac.in/. In order to save students time and the trouble of physically visiting their institution or study centre, Bodoland University will post the results of its UG and PG programmes online.
What is the Procedure for Checking Bodoland University Result?
The following procedures can be used by applicants to verify or download the Bodoland University Results.
- Go to Bodoland University’s website which is https://bodolanduniversity.ac.in/.
- Uni Homepage will open.
- Go to “News and Events” tab.
- In that tab, you will find a link for ” BU Result”. Click it.
- The clicking of the link will ask for your login information. Put details and submit.
- The result of Bodoland University will be displayed. Now download it.
Bodoland University Course Admissions
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|MASTER OF SCIENCE|
|MASTER OF ARTS|
|MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY|
About Bodoland University
Bodoland University was established by Bodoland University Act 2009, passed in the Assam Legislative Assembly. The present Bodoland University is an up-gradation of the Kokrajhar campus of Gauhati University to a full-fledged state University as per the provision of the Act. University full-field state University as per the provision of the Act.
The Bodoland University sitting up as a new university comes as a fulfilment of the dream of the people of the entire lower Assam, irrespective of caste creed or economic status. The new university would cater to the educational need of the people, not only in the Bodoland area but also in the adjoining states and nations like Bhutan, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
Bodoland University Council
|Prof. Hemanta K. Baruah|
|Dr. Sekhar Brahma|
|Dr. H.K Sahoo|
|Mr. Birphung Narzary|
|Mr. T.P. Das|
|Dr. Dinanath Basumatary|
|Dr. H.K Sahoo|
|Mr. Aswini Kr. Gayary|
|Dr. Prahlad Basumatary|
|Mr. Birphung Narzary|
|Mr. Ewki Iswary|
|Mr. Rimwnla Basumatary|
|Dr. Amit Swarnakar (Ayurvedic)|
|Mrs. Panchali Brahma|
|Mr. Rituraj Mazumdar|
|Mr. Parthajit Roy|
|Mr. Naba Kr. Sarma|
Bodoland University Scholarship
The University provides scholarships for enrolled students according to their marks in higher education. The student will submit an application form to the concerned office for any available scholarship.
Bodoland University Placement
University has a separate department for the placement. The training and Placement department has contacted various companies for the placement. Different types of Companies visit universities for the job of good packages. University also refers to the student’s on-campus and off-campus drive for the placement.
- Prof. Hemanta K. Baruah (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Sumi Kalita (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Bibhuti Lochan Sarmah (Associate Professors)
- Ms. Daisy Rani Deka (Associate Professors)
- Ms. Deepa Moni Baishya (Associate Professors)
- Mr. Ratul Deka (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Jatin Sarmah (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Sandeep Das (Assistant Professors)
- Mrs. Sharmistha Brahma Kour (Assistant Professors)
- Mrs. Jonali Owary (Assistant Professors)
- Dr. Luit Moni Borkalita (Assistant Professors)
- Department of Central Library
- Department of Education
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Physics
- Department of High-Speed Internet
- Department of Hostel for Men and Women
- Department of University Bus Service
- Department of Bamboo Technology
- Department of English
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of University Canteen
Bodoland University Contact Details:
- Address: P.O.- Rangalikhata, Kokrajhar(BTAD), Assam
- Phone: 03661-2771-26/29/49/83
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bodoland University Official Website: www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
- Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission
- Doon University Admission
- Utkal University Admission
- Karnataka University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Bodoland University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.