Burdwan University Admission 2024: Burdwan University is located in Burdwan, West Bengal. The application forms portal will start soon for various UG & PG courses on 18 July 2024. The deadline to apply is 15 August 2024 for Burdwan University Admission. For the 2024 admissions sessions, students can choose courses like B.Sc, BBA, LLB, BA, B.Com, MA, MBA, and Diploma in French, German, and Russian languages.
Burdwan University is affiliated with BCI, UGC, AIU, and MCI. This university has one main campus and 200+ affiliated colleges. It is offering 200+ courses. BU has a total faculty of around 1000. BSc, BCom, MSc, MCom, and BEd are some popular programs at this uni. Application forms for Burdwan University season 2024 will be available online, and the application fee will also paid online.
Burdwan University was established in 1960 and is located in West Bengal. Programs like Undergraduate, Post Graduate Programs, PhD programs, certificates, and diplomas are available.
Application fees:- The application fee for the Open and General Category is INR 350/-, and for the reserved category, the fee is INR 150/-. Students are requested to check down all the detailed information about the university and related admissions, fee structure, and many other details that can help the students get brief knowledge.
Burdwan University Courses Admissions 2024
- BSc Eligibility: Candidates willing for BSc programs of BU should have 10+2 in Science with at least 50% marks aggregate. The selections are dependent on 10+2 marks. The application processing fee will be INR 500.
- BTech Eligibility: BTech requires a minimum 10+2 education with PCM subjects and 50% marks. The selections are based on the WBJEE exam based. The application fee for this program will be INR 1000
- BCom Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent education with 50% marks and commerce subject is eligibility criteria. Merit-based admissions.
- B.Ed Eligibility: Students for this degree program should have at least a UG degree in any stream with 50% marks aggregate. Entrance exam-based admissions.
- MCom Eligibility: BCom or equivalent degree in Commerce is the eligibility criteria with 50% marks. Selections are based on BUEE exam scores.
- MSc Eligibility: Applicants with 50% marks in BSc degree are minimum eligibility criteria. Entrance exam-based enrollments.
Burdwan University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||University of Burdwan|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||15 June 1960|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Com, Bachelor of Education, B.A. LL.B, Bachelor of Physical Education, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.B.A, B.Com
|Offered PG Courses||
M. Phil, M.A, MSW, MBA, Master of Law, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA
Diploma in Russian, Certificate in German
PhD in Biotechnology, PhD in Chemistry
Burdwan Rajbati, Raiganj, Burdwan, West Bengal 713104
Burdwan University Admission 2024
Admission will be completed online mode, the basic eligibility for the MSW program is the applicants have any graduation degree with 50% of marks under the 10+2+3 pattern from a UGC-approved University. admissions process is merit-based.
For undergraduate programs at Burdwan University admission, criteria require a minimum grade point average of 50% at 10+2. PG admissions are also available to bachelor’s degree holders with at least 50% average marks from a prestigious university.
- The applications are offline and online accepted by Burdwan University, and students should check the academic criteria set up by the university.
- For all programs, the selection and Burdwan University Admission are made on a merit basis, and students are required to complete their eligibility score criteria.
- Students should complete their 10th and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized university for the UG program.
- PG programs require completing a graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university.
Burdwan University UG Admission 2024
Burdwan University admission to several UG courses including BTech, BCom, BA, BSc, BA LLB, and many others. In order to take admission students have to complete all the required eligibility criteria as per the course. At Burdwan University admission forms can be submitted online at the official website @www.buruniv.ac.in..
- BTech: Bachelor of Technology is a 4 years long duration full-time degree that can be obtained after completing the 12th board examination with a minimum of 50% score from a recognized board. Students are also required to appear in the WBJEE entrance exam and clear it with a good percentage.
- BA.LLB: It is an integrated degree program offered by Burdwan University. Its duration is 5 years and can be pursued after passing 10+2. The previous education must be completed by any well-recognized educational board.
- BA (Hons.): The Bachelor of Arts Honours is an undergraduate degree program that offers a variety of subjects. There are several BA courses available to students, including Hindi, History, Politics, Arabic, and Music. Applicants who have completed their 12th board examinations in any discipline with an average mark of 50% are eligible to apply for the programme at Burdwan University.
Burdwan University LLB Admission 2024
Registration is closed for a 3-year LLB course at Burdwan University. Applicants who wish to take admission to the LLB course have to complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least a 50% score. The LLB entrance exam was held on 4 May 2024. Burdwan University admission selection will be made on the basis entrance exam and merit score.
Burdwan University PG Admission 2024
Students can apply for Admission before the deadline at @www.buruniv.ac.in. University offers MBA, MA, MCom, and so on courses as per the basis of eligibility criteria.
The admission process will be done online/offline on the official portal. Burdwan University admission to PG courses will be merit-based and entrance test. The basic eligibility criteria are, that the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks for the Unreserved category and 45% marks for Sc, ST, OBCA, OBCB, DA, and SP Category to become eligible for Burdwan University admission. The university offers Courses like MTech, MA, MBA, MSW & more are available for enrollment.
- MTech: Master of Technology is a PG-level engineering programme offered by Burdwan University. Students who possess a good GATE exam score along with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream can apply for admission to this course.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree course that can be completed in 2 years. To secure selection for MBA, students will have to qualify for the MAT admission test. Discipline University bachelor’s degree is a must for Burdwan University PG Admission.
Burdwan University MA Admission 2024
Students who are looking for admission to a master of arts in different specializations such as Political Science, Sanskrit, History, Arabic, Hindi, etc. To be eligible for Burdwan University MA Admission, students are required to pass out the BA or equivalent degree course in the relevant field from a discipline university and must obtain at least 50% marks. Admission will be offered on the basis of merit.
Burdwan University Application Form 2024
Interested students can visit the Burdawan University portal to not miss out on the admission opportunity for the LLB Hons degree program. The registration fee for the MSW program and all other courses is INR 1,000. Applicants just have to use the online SBI collect platform to deposit the registration/application fee.
Students interested in the admission process must fill out the admission form in June. Share your academic and personal details and submit them before the deadlines.
How to apply for Burdwan University Admission?
Students who are willing for admission to Burdwan University’s professional, and traditional programs then it would be great for you to follow the steps mentioned below to complete the admission process before the deadline.
- Go to www.buruniv.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the admission link.
- Press on Apply.
- Fill up mandatory blanks.
- Submit the Burdwan University application form.
- Return to the BU admission portal.
- Enter unique details to enter the admission form.
- Each section based on personal and educational standpoints must be accurately filled.
- Proceed, and upload documents.
- Kindly visit the Burdwan University payment gateway to pay the fee.
- Download or printout out the acknowledgement slip.
- 10th Mark-sheets
- 10+2 Mark-sheets
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card/Scorecard
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Burdwan University Entrance Exam 2024
Burdwan University entrance examination for some degree courses offered by Burdwan University. It usually offers merit admissions for courses such as BCA, BBA, BSc, BFA, BPT, MA, M.Com, and MCA. For courses such as BTech, MBA, MTech, and PhD, cracking the entrance exam conducted by Burdwan University is mandatory. The entrance exam mode will be offline this year and it will be a pen and paper-based exam. Applications for the entrance exam will be made online and the link to the webpage is https://buruniv.ac.in of Burdwan University.
The entrance exam of Burdwan University is conducted once a time in a year at the state level and this is available to every student in India. Its syllabus and pattern will be different as per the degree program.
Burdwan University Result
Burdwan University has declared odd semester results for various UG/PG courses. Candidates from MCA, MBA, MSc, MA, BCA, BBA, B.Tech, BA, B.Ed, and BSc can check their results online at BU’s official website. The BU only makes all of the results available online. No university student at Burdwan University will ever receive a paper copy of their grades by mail or any method.
How To Check Burdwan University Result?
By following the instructions, candidates for Burdwan University can view their results.
- Open your browser and visit https://buruniv.ac.in. ( Burdwan University Website).
- On Hompage of BU site, look for Latest Notices/Announcements.
- Search BU Result link in the Announcements portion and click on it.
- A new result page will appear. That will ask Hall Ticket and your DOB. Fill in and hit submit button.
- BU Result will appear on your mobile/laptop screen.
- Download/Print Burdwan University Result.
Burdwan University Course Admissions
|Classical (Vocal) Music|
|Mass Communication & Journalism|
|Tourism and Hospitality|
|Hindustani Classical Vocal Music|
|Computer Science & Application|
|System & Operation|
|Library and Information Science|
|Business Administration (Human Resource)|
|Library and Information Science|
University of Burdwan Affiliated Colleges List
- Chandernagore Government College
- Bejoy Narayan Mahavidyalaya
- Bidhan Chandra College
- Bikramjeet Goswami Memorial College
- Durgapur Government College
- Government College of Education
Burdwan University Placement Record
- Tata Consultancy Services.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
- Reliance Industries Limited.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
- HDFC Bank.
- Coal India.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Sun Pharma.
- Tata Motors Limited.
Faculty at the University of Burdwan
- Sri Keshari Nath Tripathi (Chancellor)
- Dr. Tanmoy Dasgupta (Reader)
- Sourav Choudhury (Lecturer)
- Dr. Mir Abdul Sofique (Reader)
- Dr. Dilip Kumar Das (Lecturer)
Burdwan University Contact Details:
- Address: Rajbati, Bardhaman-713104, West Bengal, India
- Phone: +91-342-2634975
- Email: email@example.com
- Burdwan University Official Website: https://buruniv.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Burdwan University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.