Calicut University Admission 2022: CUCAT 2022 registration has been closed now, 26 April 2022 was the last date to apply for the CUCAT exam. Calicut University Common Admission Test 2022-23 (CUCAT) registration has begun for the PG/ Integrated PG/ BPEd/ BPEd integrated programme. Interested candidates can apply through @entrance.uoc.ac.in/entrance2022. The entrance exam is scheduled to take place on 21 & 22 May 2022 but has been postponed due to some reasons. The revised schedule will be soon published on the official website.
It is a state university, located in Thenhipalam, Kerala. It was established in 1968 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. Calicut University is very famous for its in-depth and researched courses, which are helpful for students. Also, this university is well versed with the infrastructure, and students here enjoy their campus life at this university. Most enrollments are made based on an internal or national entrance exam. Admissions to B-Tech programs are based on the JEE Mains or Kerala CEE and KEAM Counseling.
It has 65,997 seats available in a wide range of UG and PG courses, and there are a lot of different courses. The university has more than 150 undergraduate programmes and more than 90 graduate programmes for students to choose from right now. These admissions are for people who want to study law, business, arts, science, and more.
Calicut University Trending Updates:
- Calicut University Common Admission Test (CUCAT 2022) will be held on 21 May & 22 May 2022.
- CUCAT 2022 registration has been started for admission to PG, PG Integrated, BPEd & LLM programmes. Interested students can apply until 26 April 2022. Click here
- Calicut University will soon release applications for the new session 2022-23. Visit here
- The University of Calicut has released the examination results for the various UG and pG course. Click here to check.
- Application for the appointment of Chief Superintendent 2022-Conduct of University Examinations. Click Here
- CDC – Continuation of Provisional Affiliation (CPA) 2022-23. Click Here
Calicut University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Calicut University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Tech, BSW, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LL.B, B.Ed, BBA
|Offered PG Courses||
MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, LLM, M.Ed
Thrissur – Calicut Road, Malappuram District, Thenhipalam, Kerala 673635
Calicut University Admission 2022
Calicut University offers UG (B.Com Honours, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Tech, etc.), PG (M.Tech, MA, M.Sc, etc.), and Doctoral programs. The admission process has been started for PG programmes and the last date of online application submission is 26 April 2022. The university conducts an online admission process.
The application process can be completed online on the university’s official website. Interested students must go to the university portal: University of Calicut CAP online portal. Please fill out the admission form on the site and submit it. Scan the necessary documents required and upload them to the admission form.
The 2021-2022 admission process is closed, but the university is still taking PhD admission for vacant seats. If you are interested in these vacant seats, visit the university’s official site to start your application process.
The PhD admission process is closing soon. The 2022-23 admission process has begun, and the dates will be announced on this website. Before applying to any of the courses, students must check if they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Calicut University UG Admission
Students who wish to pursue UG courses must have passed Class 10 + 2 from a reputed board. Check below the cut-off marks for the different programs.
- B.Com: Applicants must be Class 10 + 2 passed from a reputed board. The minimum cut-off mark is 45%, and the university provides a 5% relaxation to SC/ST.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate level course offered in a variety of subjects. Candidate should have completed their class 12th standard with at least 40% in all the subjects. Applicants must be citizens of India.
- BCA: Bachelor of computer application is a UG level degree that can be completed in 3 years after completing 10+2 from any recognised educational board of education in India.
- B.Tech: Students must have completed HSC; the minimum cut-off marks required is 50% in Mathematics and 50% in the overall PCM discipline. The admission is based on Kerala CEE and JEE Mains marks.
Calicut University PG Admission
26 April 2022 is the last date of Calicut University PG Admission 2022-23. Students that have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply. The admission is based on the aggregates of the last graduating level, and check the cut-off marks required before applying.
- MA English: Masters of Arts is a postgraduate level course offered by Calicut University. Students must have a BA or BSc with at least 45% English language. Students must have graduated from a university approved by the UGC or equivalent. The minimum cut-off mark is 50%.
- M.Tech: Applicants must have graduated with a B.Tech degree from a reputed university. The admission is based on entrance examination scores from GATE national examinations. The M-Tech courses are taught under 10 specializations at Calicut University. A B-Tech degree with an average of 50% marks and a GATE score is mandatory for selection
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is one of the most demanding courses nowadays. The score of any entrance exam like CAT, MAT, or CMAT will be acceptable for selection. Apart from this, a BBA or equivalent degree is also mandatory for students to take admission to the Master of business administration programme.
Calicut University PhD Admission
- Students can pursue PhD programs at Calicut University in a wide range of subjects. For all of the departments at the university that are open for research investigations, a school structure is used mainly.
- Language and Literature, Biosciences, Information Technology, Fine Arts, Business Studies, Commerce, and Communication, are some of the schools that house such departments. UGC guidelines are followed for admission to all of these PhD programs.
- As a minimum educational qualification, a Master’s degree from a UGC-approved university with at least 55% in related subjects is required. Candidates are required to take an admission exam that counts for 50% of their final grade.
Calicut University Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||6 April 2022|
|Calicut University Admission Last Date||26 April 2022|
|Entrance Test||21 & 22 May 2022|
|Entrance result date||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
|Counselling||To be announce|
Calicut University Application Form 2022
The university announced that applicants must pay an application fee during their online application. Before submitting the form, the admission portal will direct you to a payment gateway to pay the admission fee using debit cards, credit cards, ATm cards, or any form of net banking.
Students in the general category who wish to pursue Doctoral courses must pay INR 890, and the reserved students (SC/ST) must pay INR 530. UG Courses aspirants must also pay INR 370, and the special category students (SC/ST) must pay INR 160.
- Calicut University will start the application soon in the online mode.
- By going to the CU website, applicants will be able to fill up and submit forms.
- Aspirants from the General/OBC category have to pay INR 500 as an application fee while those students belonging to SC/ST category need to pay INR 170 as the application fee.
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Online Fees Payment
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
Calicut University Entrance Exam 2022
Calicut University Common Admission Test (CUCAT) 2022 registration has begun, and the last date of online registration is 26 April 2022. Students who wish to pursue PG/ Integrated PG/ BPEd/ BPEd integrated/ LLM program at Calicut University must apply for the entrance exam before the last date.
Calicut University entrance exams for UG and PG courses are conducted once a year. It will be an institute-level admission test. This test is an option for students to get an entry for learning in streams of Law, Business, Science, Arts, Social Work, Technology, Commerce, Education, and so on. The application by University is submitted online by students. The deadline for CU entrance exam application submission is 10 June 2022. There is an online mode for the application for the entrance exam. Every candidate will submit a form for appearing in the entrance exam at the official website through the link https://admission.uoc.ac.in/
Under the UG category through this exam, students will be entered for courses such as BBA, B.Ed., LLB, BSW, and B-Tech. In the PG courses, category admissions will be for MA English, MBA, and M-Tech. This will be an offline test with a pattern varying from course to course and no negative marking.
Calicut University Course Admissions
|Tamil One Tamil course in each semester|
|Hindi One Hindi course in each semester|
|Arabic One Arabic course in each semester|
Calicut University Affiliated Colleges List
- Sree Narayana Guru College, Chelannur
- Malabar Christian College
- Farook College
- R. Sankar Memorial S.N.D.P. Yogam Arts & Science College, Koyilandy
- Mohamed Abdurahman Memorial Orphanage College, Manassery PO
- Providence Women’s College
- A.W.H. Special College
Why Join Calicut University
- Good Practical Labs
- Best Libraries
- Inspiring Environment
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Wide Area Campus
- Understanding with Teachers and Students
- Good Results
Calicut University Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Shuttle Service
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Convenience Store
Calicut University Department
- Department of Arabic
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Physics
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Botany
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Commerce & Management Studies
- Department of Education
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Russian
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Zoology
- Department of History
- Department of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Department of Life Science
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Malayalam
- Department of Mathematics
Calicut University Contact Details:
- Address: Calicut University PO Malappuram,673635
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 0494 2660600, 0494 2407227, 0494 2400816
- Calicut University Official Website: https://uoc.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Calicut University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.