Calicut University Admission 2023: Calicut University UG, PG, and Doctoral Admission will begin soon for the session 2023. MBA, PhD, and BEd are the top most pursued courses at Calicut University. Students also have to check the admission process and fee structure through the official website. University will soon release the application form at the admission portal.
Calicut University Trending Updates
- Registration for Ph.D. courses at Calicut University has commenced for session 2022, the last date to apply is 31 January 2023. Source
Calicut University is a state university located in Thenhipalam, Kerala. It was established in 1968 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It is very famous for its in-depth and researched courses, which are helpful for students. Also, this university is well-versed with the infrastructure, and students here enjoy their campus life at this university. Most enrollments are made based on an internal or national entrance exam. Admission to B-Tech programs is based on the JEE Mains or Kerala CEE and KEAM Counseling.
All candidates seeking admission to the Calicut University UG & PG courses must register through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
It has 65,997 seats available in a wide range of UG and PG courses, and there are a lot of different courses. The university has more than 150 undergraduate programmes and more than 90 graduate programmes for students to choose from right now. These admissions are for people who want to study law, business, arts, science, and more.
Calicut University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Calicut University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Tech, BSW, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LL.B, B.Ed, BBA
|Offered PG Courses||
MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, LLM, M.Ed
Thrissur – Calicut Road, Malappuram District, Thenhipalam, Kerala 673635
Calicut University Admission 2023
Calicut University offers UG (B.Com Honours, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Tech, etc.), PG (M.Tech, MA, M.Sc, etc.), and Doctoral programs. The university conducts an online admission process. The Calicut University admissions process for 2023 will be based on entrance examinations for different courses in different streams. It is necessary for the students to meet the university’s eligibility criteria in order to be admitted. The application can be completed online. You can download the application from the official website of Calicut University.
On the university’s official website, you can complete the application process online. Students interested in applying must go to the University of Calicut CAP online portal. To apply, please fill out and submit the online admission form. Fill out the Calicut University admission form by scanning and uploading the necessary documents.
Calicut University Common Admission Test (CUCAT) registration will soon begin for the PG/ Integrated PG/ BPEd/ BPEd integrated program. Interested candidates can apply through online portal. The revised schedule will be soon published on the official website.
Before applying to any of the courses, students must check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Calicut University UG Admission
Fresh admission for ug courses at Calicut University will begin in August 2023. BA, BCom, B.Tech, B.Arch, LLB, BSc, BPE, and B.Voc are offered as undergraduate courses for admission. A variety of subject choices is available for the students who want to take admitted to this university.
Students for this course study require to complete their 12th classes from a relevant stream study. The admission procedure is through the merit + entrance selection, and accordingly, the intake is carried out.
- B.Com: Applicants must be Class 10 + 2 passed from a reputed board. The minimum cut-off mark is 45%, and the university provides a 5% relaxation to SC/ST.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course offered in various subjects. Candidate should have completed their class 12th standard with at least 40% in all the subjects. Applicants must be citizens of India.
- BCA: Bachelor of computer application is a UG-level degree that can be completed in 3 years after completing 10+2 from any recognized educational board of education in India.
- B.Tech: Students must have completed HSC; the minimum cut-off marks required is 50% in Mathematics and 50% in the overall PCM discipline. The admission is based on Kerala CEE and JEE Mains marks.
Calicut University PG Admission
For the master’s degree admission, students have courses such as MA, MCom, MHM, MArch, LLM, MEd, and MPE. All the courses have a number of specialization courses for admission.
Students for the Calicut University admission criteria need to complete the graduation degree from a relevant degree program as well as there are entrance examinations that are required to be cleared for the students’ admission confirmation. The admission procedure will begin in August 2023.
Students that have completed a Bachelor’s degree can apply. The admission is based on the aggregates of the last graduating level, and check the cut-off marks required before applying.
- MA English: Masters of Arts is a postgraduate level course offered by Calicut University. Students must have a BA or BSc with at least 45% English language. Students must have graduated from a university approved by the UGC or equivalent. The minimum cut-off mark is 50%.
- M.Tech: Applicants must have graduated with a B.Tech degree from a reputed university. The admission is based on entrance examination scores from GATE national examinations. The M-Tech courses are taught under 10 specializations at Calicut University. A B-Tech degree with an average of 50% marks and a GATE score is mandatory for selection
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is one of the most demanding courses nowadays. The score of any entrance exam like CAT, MAT, or CMAT will be acceptable for selection. Apart from this, a BBA or equivalent degree is also mandatory for students to take admission to the Master of business administration programme.
Calicut University Admission for BEd
Registration for the B.Ed course at Calicut University will commence in the month of August. The Directorate of admissions generally conducts BEd enrollment in various specializations. Interested Students who want to apply must hold 50% marks in BA/BSc or any other bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. The application form fee to apply for the BEd course at Calicut University admission is Rs 650 for General/OBC & Rs 200 for SC/ST category.
Calicut University Admission for PhD
- Students can pursue PhD programs at Calicut University in a wide range of subjects. For all of the departments at the university that are open for research investigations, a school structure is used mainly.
- Language and Literature, Biosciences, Information Technology, Fine Arts, Business Studies, Commerce, and Communication, are some of the schools that house such departments. UGC guidelines are followed for admission to all of these PhD programs.
- As a minimum educational qualification, a Master’s degree from a UGC-approved university with at least 55% in related subjects is required. Candidates are required to take an admission exam that counts for 50% of their final grade.
Calicut University Application Form 2023
The university announced that applicants must pay an application fee during their online application. Before submitting the form, Calicut University admission portal will direct you to a payment gateway to pay the admission fee using debit cards, credit cards, ATM cards, or any form of net banking.
Students in the general category at Calicut University Admission who wish to pursue Doctoral courses must pay INR 890, and the reserved students (SC/ST) must pay INR 530. UG Courses aspirants must also pay INR 370, and the special category students (SC/ST) must pay INR 160.
- Calicut University will start the application soon in the online mode.
- By going to the CU website, applicants will be able to fill up and submit forms.
- Aspirants from the General/OBC category have to pay INR 500 as an application fee while those students belonging to SC/ST category need to pay INR 170 as the application fee.
Calicut University Admission Process
- Students have to visit the University Admission portal.
- Read all the information and guidelines before filling the Application form.
- All personal information, such as the student’s mobile number, email address, etc., needs to be shared to generate the CAP ID.
- Students have to fill in all the details and submit their documents ( qualifying exams, uploading documents, and uploading a photograph).
- Don’t forget to save the details and continue.
- Complete the payment of application Online.
- Once all the details are filled out, Take a print of the submitted application form.
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Online Fees Payment
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
Calicut University Entrance Exam 2023
All candidates looking for Calicut University Admission 2023, must apply before the last date. Calicut University Common Admission Test (CUCAT) 2023 registration will begun, and the last date for online registration will announce soon. Students who wish to pursue PG/ Integrated PG/ BPEd/ BPEd integrated/ LLM program at Calicut University must apply for the entrance exam before the last date.
Calicut University conducts entrance exams for UG and PG courses once a year. The test will be administered at the institute level. By taking this entrance exam, students can gain Calicut University Admission into law, business, science, arts, social work, technology, commerce, and education streams. Every candidate will submit a form for appearing in the entrance exam at the official website through the link https://admission.uoc.ac.in/
Under the UG category through this exam, students will be entered for courses such as BBA, B.Ed., LLB, BSW, and B-Tech. In the PG courses, category at Calicut University Admission will be for MA English, MBA, and M-Tech. This will be an offline test with a pattern varying from course to course and no negative marking.
Calicut University Result
Students of even semesters (2nd, 4th and 6th) of BCA, BCom, BBA, BSc, BA, MA, M.Com, MSc and other UG/PG courses students will be able to check their results online at www.uoc.ac.in. Aspirants can access the supplied URL to view their course results. In order to verify the CU result, candidates must have their Registration Number handy before viewing the results.
How To Download Calicut University Result?
Learn how to acquire or verify your Calicut University Results by reading the complete guidelines below.
- Go to www.uoc.ac.in.
- University of Calicut Homepage will open.
- Open “Pareekhsha Bhavan” on Homepage.
- Where you have to click on the “Calicut University result 2023”.
- Result Page for UG/PG programs will open.
- For references, view the University of Calicut result, download it, or print it off.
Calicut University Course Admissions
|Tamil One Tamil course in each semester|
|Hindi One Hindi course in each semester|
|Arabic One Arabic course in each semester|
Calicut University Affiliated Colleges List
- Sree Narayana Guru College, Chelannur
- Malabar Christian College
- Farook College
- R. Sankar Memorial S.N.D.P. Yogam Arts & Science College, Koyilandy
- Mohamed Abdurahman Memorial Orphanage College, Manassery PO
- Providence Women’s College
- A.W.H. Special College
Why Join Calicut University
- Good Practical Labs
- Best Libraries
- Inspiring Environment
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Wide Area Campus
- Understanding with Teachers and Students
- Good Results
Calicut University Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Shuttle Service
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Convenience Store
Departments for UG, PG & PhD courses for Calicut University Admission
- Department of Arabic
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Physics
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Botany
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Commerce & Management Studies
- Department of Education
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Russian
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Zoology
- Department of History
- Department of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Department of Life Science
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Malayalam
- Department of Mathematics
Calicut University Contact Details:
- Address: Calicut University PO Malappuram,673635
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Contact No.: 0494 2660600, 0494 2407227, 0494 2400816
- Calicut University Official Website: https://uoc.ac.in
Other Best Universities in Kerala-
- Kerala University
- Kerala University of Health Sciences is a state university
- Cochin University of Science & Technology
- The Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
- Central University of Kerala
- Kannur University
- The Kerala University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Calicut University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.