CBLU Admission 2022: 15 August 2022 was the last date to apply for CBLU PG Admission 2022. Chaudhary Bansilal University is a famous university established in 2014 in Haryana. Students get to learn programs like Masters, PhD, and Diploma. The new 2022 academic session has courses available for the admissions like- MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, and PG Diploma in Yoga.
Students who want to enrol in this university and cannot take admissions due to any issue can discuss with us and get a solution. Students must share their contact number or email address to reach the students and solve their admission-related queries.
CBU University admissions are available in online mode, and also the admission procedure for academics depends on the eligibility criteria. The admissions are through merit scores and the Entrance examinations. There are no Entrance tests for the UG programs; students must complete their 12th classes from a well-known board of education.
CBLU Trending Updates:
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal University’s third Counseling & Fee deposit round for certificate & PG diploma programs is to be held on 12 September 2022 & 13 September 2022 respectively. Source
- University will release the course-wise vacant seat details on 15 September 2022. Click here
- CBL Univesity’s open counseling & Fee deposit round is to be held on 21 & 22 September 2022. Source
- CBLU PG Admission 2022 the last date is 15 August 2022. Click here
- Online examinations form for U.G./3rd 3rd 3rd and 5th semester/PG 3rd semester (Main/Re-appear). 24 February 2022 was the last date to apply. Click here
- Notice regarding the online examination portal for PG first semester and BA LLB. 7th-semester courses (Main/Reappear) will be opened. Click here
- The colleges/UTD will submit the hard copy of the application form and fee receipt up to 04 February 2022. Click Here
- The concerned college will submit the hard copy of the award up to 04 February 2022. Click Here
CBLU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Chaudhary Bansi Lal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0166 424 5210|
|PG Courses||MA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW|
|Address||Opposite-Education Board, B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021|
|Location||B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana|
CBLU Admission 2022
The university offers various UG, PG, and PhD courses in different streams such as M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, etc. Students can apply for admission online by visiting the official website of the university.
Students must carefully read the instructions before filling out the online application form. The candidate will get the prospectus from the assistant registrar university, Rohtak. Students can pay the form fee of INR 150 in cash at the admission counter of the university.
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University UG Admission
CBLU will begin offering undergraduate admissions on its official website soon. Campus admission is available for undergraduate programs such as BPharma, BCA, BEd, and others. The university requires either an entrance exam or a qualifying exam for admission to its courses.
Before applying, students should examine the admission requirements for the course that they wish to enrol in. To qualify for UG admission, applicants should have completed their intermediate studies from a UGC-certified institution with a grade point average of more than 55%.
- BA: Students who have completed the 12th grade in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for a Bachelor of Arts programme at Chaudhary Bansilal University. BA degrees are three-year full-time courses available in a variety of subjects.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration, or BBA, is an undergraduate degree program that takes three years to complete. Chaudhary Bansilal University offers this program to students who have passed 10+2 from any of the recognised educational boards in India.
CBLU PG Admission
- MA: There are numerous specializations available for students seeking a Master of Arts degree. Students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply. The degree must be valid and approved by UGC.
- MSc: At Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, MSc degree programs are available in a variety of disciplines. Physics, Chemistry, Geography, and others are some of the specializations. For admission to this program, you must have a bachelor’s degree in science with a minimum score of 50%.
CBLU Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||25 July 2022|
|CBLU PG Admission 2022 Last date||15 August 2022|
|Date of Entrance test||10 July 2022|
|Answer Key||12 July 2022|
|Result||20 July 2022|
|CBLU Merit List 2022||26 July 2022|
|Counselling||28 July 2022|
CBLU Application Form 2022
The University provides various courses like UG, PG, and other specialized programs. Students first have to register on the university’s official website. Fill out the Application form, Upload all the required documents and pay the processing fee of 600/-. Students can apply online form and pay the fee through Debit/ Credit card/ NEFT/DD.
Application Fees: The Application fees for all programs are 600/- rupees, and also, while applying for the admissions, students need to clear the application payment for the application approval.
Students in the above article get the proper knowledge about the general topics. However, the brief information about the university is still to read, so do not stop reading because below there are more topics available for the students.
How to Apply for Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Admission?
- Go to the University’s official website https://new.cblu.ac.in/
- Click on Admission and Select Apply online.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling out the form.
- Register yourself first and activate & Log in.
- The Application form will be open.
- Fill in the personal and educational details.
- Upload all the scanned documents.
- Apply for the course and pay the processing fee of Rs.600/-.
- Print the application form for future references.
- All necessary Marksheet/Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Course Admissions
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Drug Regulatory Affairs)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Industrial Pharmacy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University has 21 PG courses and is spread over 133-acres of land. It is associated with more than 70 colleges and gives the best result in the field of education. It is granting admission to more than 1200 students in the faculties of Physical Science, Life Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management, and Commerce.
The PG programs are undertaken through merit + Entrance, and graduation is a must. For the programs like M.Sc, MA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Com, and M.P.Ed, students are required to go through the entrance test like KUCET, the clearance of this Entrance will give students entry for the admissions.
Also, for the Physical programs, students need to clear their physical efficiency test, as the fitness test is a must for the students to be removed.
Faculty at CBLU
- Prof. S.K. Gakhar (Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. (Dr.) Bhagwan Singh Chaudhary (Registrar)
- Dr. Rahul Tripathi (Asset. Professor)
- Dr. Rishi Pal (Asset. Professor)
- Dr. Anand Kumar (Asset. Professor)
CBLU Affiliated Colleges List
- Government College, Bhiwani
- Government College Of Education, Bhiwani
Goals of the University
- To provide opportunities to cope with future challenges.
- To provide opportunities for lifelong knowledge to all concerned.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To lead investigation and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are submission-oriented.
Contact Details of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University:
- Address: Hansi Road, Bhiwani-127021 (Haryana) 01664-245220
- Tel: 91 1664-245280, 01664-245220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- CBLU Official Website: http://cbluonline.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the dates listed above for CBLU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.