CBLU Admission 2023: Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, or CBLU, admission is open for the academic session 2023. The deadline to make enrollment for UG and PG programmes at the university is 31 July 2023 (Tentative). During the admissions process, CBLU offers a number of well-liked programs, such as the MA English MBA, PG Diploma in Naturopathy, BA, and more.
CBLU Admission Latest Updates
- CBLU has released the theory Date Sheet for Shastri 1st Semester (Main) Examination timetable. Source
- CBLU admission for various UG & PG Courses will be available approx 30 August 2023 Candidates will notify on the University’s official website.
The UTDs and affiliated colleges are in charge of the programs’ delivery. Admission to CBLU programs is primarily based on performance on an entrance exam or academic merit. After the in-person counseling sessions, the entrance test-based program’s admission is confirmed.
- Candidates from the general category must pay INR 600 as their online application fee, while candidates from the SC/BC categories who live in Haryana must pay INR 150.
- Admissions based on entrance exams are available for the following programs, including MCom, MSc Physics, MSc Chemistry, MSc Mathematics, MSc Geography, and others.
CBLU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Chaudhary Bansi Lal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0166 424 5210|
|PG Courses||MA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW|
|Address||Opposite-Education Board, B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021|
|Location||B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana|
CBLU Admission 2023
CBLU is now accepting UG & PG Registration for the upcoming session 2023. The last date to apply is 31 July 2023 (Tentative) for CBLU Admission 2023. The university offers various UG, PG, and PhD courses in different streams such as M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, etc. Students can apply for admission online by visiting the official website of the university.
Students must attentively read the instructions before filling out the online application form. At the CBLU University in Rohtak, candidates can obtain a copy of the prospectus by speaking with the assistant registrar. The form fee of 150 rupees can be paid in cash at the university’s admission counter by students who want to apply for admission.
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University UG Admission
CBLU Registration is now live for all undergraduate programs. The last date to apply is 31 July 2023 for CBLU UG Admission 2023-24. Campus admission is available for undergraduate programs such as BPharma, BCA, BEd, and others. The university requires either an entrance exam or a qualifying exam for admission to its courses.
Before applying, students should examine the admission requirements for the course that they wish to enroll in. To qualify for UG admission, applicants should have completed their intermediate studies from a UGC-certified institution with a grade point average of more than 55%.
- BA: Students who have completed the 12th grade in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for a Bachelor of Arts program at Chaudhary Bansilal University. BA degrees are three-year full-time courses available in a variety of subjects.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration, or BBA, is an undergraduate degree program that takes three years to complete. Chaudhary Bansilal University offers this program to students who have passed 10+2 from any of the recognized educational boards in India.
- BCA: It is a requirement that you pass the 10+2 Examination/Equivalent Examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including English as a compulsory subject along with 4 subjects that have the highest scores in the rest of the subjects. Candidates who meet these criteria can apply at CBLU.
CBLU PG Admission
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University has started providing admission to master’s degree courses for the academic year 2023. Students can apply at the official site for Master of Arts, Master of Education, and Master of Science courses, etc. Admission will depend on the student’s previous exam performance or entrance exam. To become eligible students must hold bachelor’s degrees as per their desired programme.
- MA: There are numerous specializations available for students seeking a Master of Arts degree. Students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply. The degree must be valid and approved by UGC.
- MSc: At Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, MSc degree programs are available in a variety of disciplines. Physics, Chemistry, Geography, and others are some of the specializations. For admission to this program, you must have a bachelor’s degree in science with a minimum score of 50%.
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is a PG-level course with 2 to 4 years of duration. In this course, Students learn about management concepts in business industries. UG degree holders are eligible for this MBA Course at Chaudhary Bansi Lal University.
CBLU Application Form 2023
The registration form is effortlessly obtainable online at the portal the admission process will be done in both online and offline modes. Chaudhary Bansi Lal University is all set to begin its registration process for the upcoming academic year 2023.
Interested students who want to get in there to admission must apply at the official website www.new.cblu.ac.in portal. To more significant explanation and read the guidelines carefully.
Application Fees: The Application fees for all programs are 600/- rupees, and also, while applying for admissions, students need to clear the application payment for the application approval.
How to Apply for Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Admission 2023?
- Students initially will have to go to the online admission portal.
- Click on Admission and Select Apply Online.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling out the form.
- Register yourself first and activate & Log in.
- The Application form will be open.
- It is compulsory to complete an application form with the required details.
- shortlisted candidates must have to visit the university’s admission window for document verification.
- submit the application with all the required documents along with a payment fee of Rs.600/-.
- by making a challan/demand draft in favor of the payment online by net baking, and credit/debit cards.
The necessary required document is mark sheets of the previous qualifications, and a birth certificate along with all the required certificates such as a cast certificate, student signature on the white paper, etc.
- All necessary Marksheet/Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University Course Admissions
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Drug Regulatory Affairs)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Industrial Pharmacy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
It is spread over an area of approximately 133 acres and offers 21 graduate courses in addition to a number of undergraduate courses. In the field of education, it has a strong association with more than 70 colleges and gives the highest results possible. Over 1200 students are enrolled in this university in the faculties of Physical Science, Life Science, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management, and Commerce as well as the faculties of Business and Management.
The PG programs are undertaken through merit + Entrance, and graduation is a must. For the programs like M.Sc, MA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Com, and M.P.Ed, students are required to go through the entrance test like KUCET, the clearance of this Entrance will give students entry for admission.
Also, for the Physical programs, students need to clear their physical efficiency test, as the fitness test is a must for the students to be removed.
Faculty at CBLU
- Prof. S.K. Gakhar (Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. (Dr.) Bhagwan Singh Chaudhary (Registrar)
- Dr. Rahul Tripathi (Asset. Professor)
- Dr. Rishi Pal (Asset. Professor)
- Dr. Anand Kumar (Asset. Professor)
CBLU Affiliated Colleges List
- Government College, Bhiwani
- Government College Of Education, Bhiwani
Goals of the University
- To provide opportunities to cope with future challenges.
- To provide opportunities for lifelong knowledge to all concerned.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To lead investigation and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide world-class professional and interdisciplinary courses that are submission-oriented.
Contact Details of Chaudhary Bansi Lal University:
- Address: Hansi Road, Bhiwani-127021 (Haryana) 01664-245220
- Tel: 91 1664-245280, 01664-245220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- CBLU Official Website: http://cbluonline.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the dates and fees listed above for CBLU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.