Central University of Gujrat Admission 2022: 22 May 2022 is the last date to apply for Central University of Gujrat Admission 2022-23 for UG courses. The Central University of Gujrat was founded through Central Universities Act 2009 which was approved by the Indian Parliament. The courses offered by the University at UG level are 2, at the PG level are 18, and at the doctoral level are 12 courses. All of its courses are offered through its 11 schools of education. Various study streams are available among which students can opt to do a particular course. Every candidate who applies for CUG Admission is selected through an entrance exam conducted by the Central University and is named the CUET.
- BA (Hons): to apply to fulfil the eligibility criteria is the first requirement. As per the criteria, 10+2 is the mandatory requirement that should have been passed by acquiring an aggregate score of 50% and for the candidates of SC/ST 5% score relaxation is given.
- MSc: The aspirants should have obtained a 10+2+3 educational level.. Its last examination should have been attempted by securing a score of 50% on the mean basis. Its entries will also be dependent on the admission test.
- PhD: acquire a PG degree before applying to the PhD course. This course can be selected with any specialization including Chemical Science, Society and Development, and Education. The admission of PhD is also based on the entrance exam.
CUJ Admission Highlight
|University Name||Central University of Gujarat|
|Type of University||Central University|
|UG Courses||BBA/ B.Com/ BCA/ BLIS|
|PG Courses||MBA/ MCA/ MCS/ MLIS|
|Address||Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar-382030, Gujarat, india.|
Central University of Gujrat Admission 2022
The Central University of Gujrat has started the admission procedure for the year 2022 through its main website using the online system. This admission for UG courses will be based on the entrance exam and merit that will require you to obtain a 12th standard qualification. For registration in the master’s degree courses, every candidate is bound to complete graduation and provide its mark sheet within the application form.
CUG UG Admission
- BA (Hons): Bachelors of Arts (Hons) degree is provided after a study period of 3 years. This course is provided to learn either of two specializations. One can do either BA (Hons) in German or BA(Hons) in the Chinese language.
Central University of Gujrat PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is a full-time degree of a 2-year duration. Students can do MA in German, Chinese, English, Gujrati, Hindi, International Relations, Political Science, Sociology, and Economics. For this course getting a BA degree is mandatory prior to application.
CUG Application Form 2022
Candidates can fill up and submit applications using CUG’s online site. Firstly in the process entrance exam application will be submitted. After passing the relevant entrance exam further process of admission will be started.
How to Apply for CUG Admission?
- Application forms can only be obtained from the CUG website https://www.cug.ac.in.
- A fee for registration for the exam will also be submitted and a copy of the challan will be uploaded.
- When you’ve filled out the form with all of the relevant information, make sure to include all of the appropriate papers.
- For appearing in the entrance exam admit card can be obtained online.
- If you take the print of the form it will help in future.
Central University of Gujarat Contact Details:
- Address: Gujarat Housing Board, Sarvodaynagar Society, Sector 29, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382030
- Website: https://www.cug.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.