Central University of Haryana Admission 2022: The registration process for counseling to offer admission under the supernumerary seats for various reserved categories is going on and the counseling round to be conducted. Bachelor, Master’s, and Doctorate programs are available for the students. The 2022 academic session offers programs like BA, LLB, B.Tech, MA, MBA, MAJMC, M.Sc, M.LibSci, MPhil, and PhD for admissions.
Central University of Haryana Trending Updates:
- The counseling process to be held on 23 November 2022 for offering admission to the supernumerary seats under various categories. Click Here
- Central University of Haryana PG admission form submission last date was 08 October 2022. Source
- Direct link to download CUH PhD entrance exam admit card. Click here
- First Counseling session of CUH UG admission was on 04 October 2022. Source
Central University of Haryana’s admission procedure is well structured for admissions. Still, if any students find a query for admission and want any guidance, they can reach us by giving us their contact or email details. Our expert counselors will help students with their admissions.
- The online and offline modes are available for students who want to opt for this university.
- Admission is through the entrance examinations conducted by the university for admissions.
- The UG Program pursuing requires the completion of intermediate courses and should also clear the entrance test that the university conducts.
- Students who want to pursue a Masters’s program are required to complete their graduation degree, and an entrance test is a must for admissions.
- The Entrance called CUCET is set up for students admissions to clear and take admissions.
After reading all the above information, students should go through the article where the additional and important information is jotted for better understanding.
CUH Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University Of Haryana|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||
01285 249 401
|UG Courses||LAW, B.Tech.|
|PG Courses||M.A, MBA, MA (JMC), M.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc.|
|Other Courses||M.Phil., PhD|
|Address||Jant-Pali Villages Mahendergarh District, Pali, Haryana 123029|
Central University Of Haryana Admission
The Central University of Haryana provides courses in multiple fields: Management, Commerce, Science, Arts, Library Science, and Computer Applications. It provides admission to UG courses in the engineering field also.
CUH offers PG courses in Management, Commerce, Science, Arts, and Library Science. At doctoral levels, it has disciplines in the Sciences and Arts fields.
Students who want to be enrolled in the courses must fill out an admission form. The details of the admission form are mentioned below. The reader must read the full article to get all the essential information about the admission process.
Before filling out the admission form, students must check the admission eligibility criteria. Applicants are solely responsible for checking the admission eligibility criteria before filling out an application. The admission form of students who do not meet the admission eligibility criteria will be canceled. Below are the eligibility criteria for the PG and UG courses.
CUH UG Admission
The Central University of Haryana provides admission for UG courses such as B.Voc, LLB, BEd, BTech (in Computer Science and Engineering, Printing and Packaging Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil engineering, etc.).
CUH UG courses are on a full-time basis, and the duration of the courses is four years. Interested students must have a 12th standard certificate from a reputed higher secondary school. The cut-off mark is 50%, and the reserved category (SC/PWD/ST) will reserve a 5% relaxation.
The selection process is based on evaluating qualifying examination tests, and the merit lists will be based on the JEE Mains marks. Before starting the admin process, applicants must clear the JEE Mains examination.
- B.Tech: CUH has BTech specializations in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, and Packaging and Printing Technology. Students must have a 12th standard certificate from a reputed board, and students must have selected Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Central University Of Haryana PG Admission
The last date to apply for Central University of Haryana PG Admission 2022 is 08 October 2022. The Central University of Haryana has LLM, M. A, MTech, MBA, MSc, and MEd admissions. The PG courses are full-time and have a duration of 2 years, and students must have a UG course approved by an Indian-recognized board. The selection criteria are based on the evaluation of CUCET marks that a counseling session will follow.
- M.Sc: CUH has various MSc specializations such as Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics, Geography, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Nutrition Biology. Applicants must have a BSc certificate in the relevant subject. The admission is based on the evaluation of marks from qualifying tests.
- MA: The Central University of Haryana has an MA in English, Education, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, History, Psychology, etc. Applicants must have a BA degree in the relevant field. Admission to the MA courses is through evaluation of CUCET qualifying examinations.
- M.Phil: CUH offers multiple MPhil specializations such as Economics, Education, Hindi, English, Political Science, etc. Applicants who want to apply for MPhil must have a PG course with a minimum of 55%. The selection criteria are based on the evaluation of CUCET marks. Students who have scorecards from JRF, NET, UGC NET, teacher fellowship or have research or teaching experience of 2 years or more are exempted from the CUCET qualifying examination.
Central University of Haryana Admission Last Date
|Application form Start||19 May 2022|
|AKTU PG Admission Last Date (CUET)||18 July 2022|
|CUET UG Admission last date||29 September 2022|
|Result of entrance test||Announce soon|
Central University of Haryana PhD Important Dates
|Ph.D. online registration starts||26 August 2022|
|Last date for Online Registration||16 September 2022|
|Admit card released date||28 September 2022|
|Entrance Examination||01 October 2022|
|Declaration of Result of the Entrance Examination||04 October 2022|
|Interview||13 October 2022|
|Announcement of Category-Wise Merit-List & Waiting List||17 October 2022|
|Verification of documents & depositing of fees||18 October 2022 to 21 October 2022|
Central University of Haryana Application Form 2022
Admission to Central University of Haryana courses is through a duly filled admission form. It has admission for PG and UG programs, and admission is through a duly filled admission form. The admission form is uploaded online on the university site.
Please fill out the admission form and submit it online on the university site. The admission forms are released online on the website in July. To access the admission, applicants must pay an admission fee of INR 1 000. If you do not pay your admission fee, your admission form will be cancelled.
How to Apply for CUH Admission?
- Go to the University’s official Website http://www.cuh.ac.in/Default.aspx
- Click on the “Admission 2022”.
- Choose the desired program and click on that notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in the mentioned details.
- Upload the documents like 10th & 12th Marksheet, Aadhar card, Photograph, Signature, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee of Rs.1000/-
- Make sure all the details will fill correctly.
- Submit the Application form.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Income statement
- Physically Disability Certificate
- 10th certificates
- 10th mark sheets
- 12th certificates
- 10th mark sheets
Central University of Haryana Result 2022
Central University of Haryana or CUH has now announced the results of various courses starting from UG level to PG and M.Phil. On the CUH website, the result is available to be seen by students. Various UG and PG courses for which the result is announced are B-Tech, B.Voc, MBA, M.Com, LLM, M-Tech, B.Ed, MHMCT, MTTM, M.Ed, MPED, and so on. For all courses, the result list is available on site and the detailed sheets are not yet available.
How to Download CUH Results?
Each candidate here needs to follow some steps in order to download the result list and these steps are:
- Visit the website of university with the link provided as www.cuh.ac.in
- On the site, there will be a result tab that will be opened to enter a new window.
- A list of links will appear on the screen of your computer.
- These links are separated as per the course one has studied and based on the semester.
- Choose one link and download the CUH result 2022.
Central University Of Haryana Course Admissions
|Master of Arts|
|Master of Science|
|Master of Library and Information Science|
|Master of Philosophy|
|Master of Laws|
|Master of Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Master of Computer Applications|
|Master of Commerce|
|Master of Education|
|Bachelor of Technology|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies|
|Bachelor of Education|
Schools of CUH
|School of Language, Linguistics, Culture, and Heritage||School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences|
|School of Law, Governance Public Policy and Management||School of Chemical Sciences|
|School Of Computer Science and Informatics||School of Earth Environment and Space Studies|
|School of Journalism, Mass Communication & Media||School of Interdisciplinary and Applied Life Sciences|
|School of Engineering & Technology||School Of Education|
Central University of Haryana Entrance Test
Students must appear in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET 2022) to take admission in various courses.
- CUCET 2022: For Admission login here
- Notification CUCET 2022
- Central University of Haryana SEAT MATRIX FOR CUCET-2022
- Central University of Haryana Intake and Eligibility FOR CUCET-2022
Departments of CUH
- Department of Policy Studies
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Post-harvest Technology
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Remote Sensing and Geo-Informatics
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Tourism Studies
- Department of Urdu
- Department of Virology
- Department of Agri-business
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Astrophysics
- Department of Bio-informatics
- Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Women’s Studies and Development
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Buddhist Studies
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Comparative Literature & Translation Studies
- Department of Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of Electronics
- Department of English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Environmental Studies
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Genetics
- Department of Geography
- Department of Geotechnical Engineering
- Department of Hindi and Indian Languages
- Department of History and Archaeology
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Journalism, Media, and Mass Communication
- Department of Law
- Department of Library and Information Sciences
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Mycology and Plant Pathology
- Department of Nano Science Technology
- Department of Operational Research
- Department of Philosophy
CUH Contact Details:
- Address: Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh District, Pali, Haryana 123029
- Phone: 01285 249 401
Be the first to leave a review.