Central University of Haryana Admission 2023: Central University of Haryana’s next session of admissions for the 2023 year will begin on 01st October 2023 (Tentative). The deadline for applications to be submitted for various academic streams, such as humanities and social sciences, basic sciences, law, business & management studies, education, engineering, etc., is 30 November 2023 (Tentative).
Central University of Haryana Trending News
- The application process for CUET PG 2023 has been released at CUH University, the application deadline is 19 April 2023.
- NTA has begun the registration process for CUET UG 2023. By 30 March 2023, students can register at CUET’s official website. Source
- CUH will soon release the application form for UG, and PG courses for session 2023.
- CUET 2023 dates are out now by NTA, the University will conduct the entrance test on 21 May to 31 May 2023. Source
The registration fee for the Central University of Haryana programs is INR 300. A waiver will be offered to the selected categories, like ST/SC/PWD or women. The CUH program application fee can be paid using digital methods like cards, net banking, etc. by applicants. The candidates will be admitted after the counseling sessions are successfully completed.
- The University conduct, approved, or includes entrance examination such as CUET, UGC-NET, GPAT, and more to grant admission in specific programs.
- University offers admission to the vacant programs at regular intervals.
CUH Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Central University Of Haryana|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||
01285 249 401
|UG Courses||LAW, B.Tech.|
|PG Courses||M.A, MBA, MA (JMC), M.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc.|
|Other Courses||M.Phil., PhD|
|Address||Jant-Pali Villages Mahendergarh District, Pali, Haryana 123029|
Central University Of Haryana Admission 2023
The Central University of Haryana provides courses in multiple fields: Management, Commerce, Science, Arts, Library Science, and Computer Applications. It provides Central University of Haryana admission to UG courses in the engineering field also. CUH offers PG courses in Management, Commerce, Science, Arts, and Library Science. At doctoral levels, it has disciplines in the Sciences and Arts fields.
Students who want to be enrolled in the courses must fill out a CUH admission form. The details of the admission form are mentioned below. The reader must read the full article to get all the essential information about the admission process.
Before filling out the Central University of Haryana admission form, students must check the admission eligibility criteria. Applicants are solely responsible for checking the admission eligibility criteria before filling out an application. The admission form of students who do not meet the admission eligibility criteria will be canceled. Below are the eligibility criteria for the PG and UG courses.
CUH UG Admission
Central University of Haryana admission will be offered for UG courses such as B.Voc, LLB, BEd, and BTech (in Computer Science and Engineering, Printing and Packaging Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil engineering, etc.).
CUH UG courses are on a full-time basis, and the duration of the courses is four years. Interested students must have a 12th standard certificate from a reputed higher secondary school. The selection process is based on evaluating qualifying examination tests, and the merit lists will be based on the JEE Mains marks.
Before starting the admin process, applicants must clear the JEE Mains examination. The cut-off mark is 50%, and the reserved category (SC/PWD/ST) will reserve a 5% relaxation.
- B.Tech: CUH has BTech specializations in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, and Packaging and Printing Technology. Students must have a 12th standard certificate from a reputed board, and students must have selected Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Central University Of Haryana PG Admission
The Central University of Haryana has LLM, M. A, MTech, MBA, MSc, and MEd admissions. The PG courses are full-time and have a duration of 2 years, and students must have a UG course approved by an Indian-recognized board.
PG courses at Central University of Haryana admission will generally be available in the month of June 2023. Students must appear in the University based entrance test in order to get enrolled. The selection criteria are based on the CUET PG 2023 marks that a counselling session will follow.
- MSc: CUH has various MSc specializations such as Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics, Geography, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Nutrition Biology. Applicants must have a BSc certificate in the relevant subject. The admission is based on the evaluation of marks from qualifying tests.
- MA: The Central University of Haryana has an MA in English, Education, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, History, Psychology, etc. Applicants must have a BA degree in the relevant field. Admission to the MA courses is through evaluation of CUCET qualifying examinations.
- M.Phil: CUH offers multiple MPhil specializations such as Economics, Education, Hindi, English, Political Science, etc. Applicants who want to apply for MPhil must have a PG course with a minimum of 55%. The selection criteria are based on the evaluation of CUCET marks. Students who have scorecards from JRF, NET, UGC NET, teacher fellowship or have research or teaching experience of 2 years or more are exempted from the CUCET qualifying examination.
Central University of Haryana BEd Admission 2023
The university will soon start the admission for the Bachelor of Education course for the academic year 2023. Students will be able to fill out the online application form for admission. To be eligible for the admission to BEd programme, students should have a graduate degree from any UGC-approved university. A minimum of 50 percent mark is also required.
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission
Registration for PhD courses at CUH will soon start for session 2023-24. The last date for Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023 is 30 April 2023 (Tentative). The University every year releases the Ph.D. admission forms, and the criteria for enrollment will depend on the entrance exam score. The final selection will be done through personal interview & viva voce round.
Central University of Haryana Application Form 2023
Admission to the Central University of Haryana courses is through a duly filled admission form. It has admission for PG and UG programs, and admission is through a duly filled admission form. The admission form is uploaded online on the university site.
Please fill out the admission form and submit it online on the university site. The admission forms are released online on the website in July. To access the Central University of Haryana admission, applicants must pay an admission fee of INR 1,000. If you do not pay your admission fee, your admission form will be cancelled.
How to Apply for CUH Admission 2023?
- Go to the University’s official Website http://www.cuh.ac.in/Default.aspx
- Click on the “Central University of Haryana Admission”.
- Choose the desired program and click on that notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in the mentioned details.
- Upload the documents like the 10th & 12th Marksheet, Aadhar card, Photograph, Signature, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee of Rs.1000/-
- Make sure all the details will fill in correctly.
- Submit the Application form.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Income statement
- Physically Disability Certificate
- 10th certificates
- 10th mark sheets
- 12th certificates
- 10th mark sheets
Central University of Haryana Result
The Central University of Haryana or CUH will announce the results of various courses starting from UG level to PG and M.Phil. On the CUH website, the result will be available to be seen by students. Various UG and PG courses for which the result is announced are BTech, B.Voc, MBA, M.Com, LLM, MTech, B.Ed, MHMCT, MTTM, M.Ed, MPED, and so on. For all courses, the result list will be available on-site and the detailed sheets are not yet available.
How to Download CUH Results?
Each candidate here needs to follow some steps in order to download the result list and these steps are:
- Visit the website of university with the link provided as www.cuh.ac.in
- On the site, there will be a result tab that will be opened to enter a new window.
- A list of links will appear on the screen of your computer.
- These links are separated as per the course one has studied and based on the semester.
- Choose one link and download the CUH result.
Central University Of Haryana Course Admissions
|Master of Arts|
|Master of Science|
|Master of Library and Information Science|
|Master of Philosophy|
|Master of Laws|
|Master of Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Master of Computer Applications|
|Master of Commerce|
|Master of Education|
|Bachelor of Technology|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies|
|Bachelor of Education|
Schools of CUH
|School of Language, Linguistics, Culture, and Heritage||School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences|
|School of Law, Governance Public Policy and Management||School of Chemical Sciences|
|School Of Computer Science and Informatics||School of Earth Environment and Space Studies|
|School of Journalism, Mass Communication & Media||School of Interdisciplinary and Applied Life Sciences|
|School of Engineering & Technology||School Of Education|
Central University of Haryana Entrance Test
Students must appear in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET 2023) to take admission to various courses.
- CUCET 2023: For Admission log in here
- Notification CUCET 2023
- Central University of Haryana SEAT MATRIX FOR CUCET-2023
- The Central University of Haryana Intake and Eligibility FOR CUCET-2023
Departments of CUH
- Department of Policy Studies
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Post-harvest Technology
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Remote Sensing and Geo-Informatics
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Tourism Studies
- Department of Urdu
- Department of Virology
- Department of Agri-business
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Astrophysics
- Department of Bio-informatics
- Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Women’s Studies and Development
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Buddhist Studies
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Comparative Literature & Translation Studies
- Department of Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of Electronics
- Department of English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Environmental Studies
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Genetics
- Department of Geography
- Department of Geotechnical Engineering
- Department of Hindi and Indian Languages
- Department of History and Archaeology
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Journalism, Media, and Mass Communication
- Department of Law
- Department of Library and Information Sciences
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Mycology and Plant Pathology
- Department of Nano Science Technology
- Department of Operational Research
- Department of Philosophy
CUH Contact Details:
- Address: Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh District, Pali, Haryana 123029
- Phone: 01285 249 401
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Central University Of Haryana Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave a Reply