Central University of Jammu Admission 2023: Admissions to the Central University of Jammu for undergraduate, postgraduate, and integrated programs will begin on September 18, 2023 (Tentative). Applicants who want to register for the Central University of Jammu programs needed to visit the university website www.cujammu.ac.in The CUET serves as the basis for granting admission to Central University of Jammu programs.
Online applications for CUET entrance examinations need to be submitted between 06th April and 06th May 2023. The application form fee for the unreserved category is INR 650. Candidates with the backgrounds of OBC and ST/SC are to pay fees of INR 600 and INR 550, respectively.
- Centers outside India require a fee of INR 3,000 for the CUET examination.
- MBA Aspirants can take admission on behalf of the Common Admission Test (CAT). The registration fee for unreserved, and reserved categories is INR 500, and INR 250.
Central University of Jammu Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Jammu|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||01923 249 658|
|PG Courses||MBA (HRM), Integrated M.Sc, MA, M.Tech, M.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Beauty & Wellness|
|Other Courses||M.Phil.-Ph.D, Ph.D|
|Address||Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012|
Central University of Jammu Admission 2023
The Central University of Jammu Admission for various UG & PG Courses will be started soon. The Admission process for sessions 2023 will be based on the entrance examination score. The University provides many courses in different streams. Students can apply for the form by visiting the official website of the university. The minimum eligibility criteria required for UG admission is to have cleared 12th standard examinations with a minimum of 50% score.
A candidate must have a recognized educational background in order to be considered for admission. In order to be eligible for admission to PG courses, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields from a university recognized by the UGC. For some of the programs, Students are selected based on their scores in the CUCET Entrance exam.
Central University of Jammu UG Course Admission
The Central University of Jammu offers numerous disciplines of UG degrees, including integrated and vocational programs. CUCET is the exam required for admission to all UG programs at this university.
The University of Jammu offers B.Voc (various specializations) and 5-year integrated courses such as B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Physics, B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Zoology, B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Botany, and BSc (Hons)+MSc Chemistry. Those students who meet the university’s minimum eligibility requirements for admission will be granted admission to each course.
Central University of Jammu PG Course Admission
The University offers several disciplines of PG degrees such as MA, MBA, MSC, MTech, Integrated BA BEd, etc in various specializations. The Eligibility criteria to apply for a Master’s degree at the Central University of Jammu is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with average scoring marks of 50-60% from a recognized University.
Central University of Jammu Integrated Course Admission
The university is offering some integrated courses for the session 2023. Admission to these programmes will start soon at the Central University of Jammu. Students can apply online. A 12th-class passing certificate is required for admission to the integrated course. Here are some Integrated courses.
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Botany
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Zoology
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Physics
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Chemistry
Central University of Jammu Application Form 2023
University conducts entrance tests for various courses. Candidates need to submit the application form online. Those students who qualified for the entrance test will be eligible for admission. Students are also required to pay the application fee that will be shown on the university’s official website.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Central University of Jammu Prospectus: Download Now
The University carries out its managerial functions from its head office at Baggala, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba. The Central University of Jammu campus is under the building at Village Bagla, Raya Suchani in District Samba, which is at an estimated distance of 25 km from Jammu.
The mission of the University is to donate to the educational, cultural, financial & social progression of people providing high-quality educational programs leading to Bachelor, Master, Specialized, and Doctorate Degrees as well as to address the cultural, financial, educational, environmental, health, and social needs of the region and nation at large. The University carries out its administrative functions from its head office at Bagla, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba.
Central University of Jammu Course Admissions
|M.A. (Comparative Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D.||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.A. (National Security Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Travel & Tourism)||2 Years|
Central University of Jammu Admission Fee Structure 2023
|Courses||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Master of Education||8,785/Y|
|Diploma in Beauty Care||30,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies||5,600/Y|
|Master of Science||8,660/Y|
|Master of Arts||8,685/Y|
|Master of Business Administration||23,590/Y|
|Master of Technology (Computer Science & Technology)||21,415/Y|
- Dr. S.s. Bloeria (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Jaya Bhasin (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Gaurav Sehgal (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Neelika Arora (Assistant Professor)
- Anjali Pathania (Assistant Professor)
- Gowhar Rasool (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.Asif Ali (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Shahid Mushtaq (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.varun Abrol (Assistant Professor)
- Computer Lab
- Browsing Center
- Seminar Hall
- Practical Lab
- Placement Hall
Central University of Jammu Department
- Department of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Department of Economics
- Department of Nano Science and Material
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Botany
- Department of National Security Studies
- Department of Mass Communication and New Media
- Department of Public Policy and Public Administration
- Department of Social work
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi & Other Indian Languages
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Tourism and Travel Management
- Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Chemical Science
Contact Details of Central University of Jammu:
- Address: Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012
- Phone: 01923 249 658
- CUJ Official Website: www.cujammu.ac.in
- JNU Admission
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Alagappa University Admission
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University of Jammu Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.