Central University of Jammu Admission: The admission Process is ongoing For students who enroll in Any Programme From the Central University of Jammu The last date of Application submission was 02 October 2022. The University Grants Commission has decided to accept the CUET entrance exam for admission to UG & PG courses at the Central University of Jammu, as well as 45 other central universities. NTA administers the Common Universities Entrance Test. Currently, results are out for CUET UG & PG 2022, and new session will start from October- November 2022. To check students must visit @cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Central University of Jammu Trending Updates:
- Admission for BTech is Ongoing And The last date of Reporting and Physical Document Verification is 15th November 2022. (Source)
- Registration For PG Diploma Course Are Ongoing And the last date is 4th November 2022. (Source)
- To check out the third merit List of PG Admission Visit the official Website of the University or (Click Here)
The Central University of Jammu is located in Jammu and Kashmir, established in 2009, and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It offers courses like UG, PG, and other special courses, including MA, MBA, etc. Students can check more courses that are given below. The Central University of Jammu is known for its well-versed in-depth research programs.
- It’s usually May when applications come out, and they’re generally open for a month at that point. As a result, the admissions exam is held, and admissions cards are released online after applications are checked for eligibility.
- Admission counselling is given to students whose university has chosen based on how well they did on the university’s annual entrance tests.
- The students will have to meet the minimum requirements for admission to the university before moving on to the next step.
- The university also has BTech programs with a focus on printing and packaging.
- Applications are only available on the university’s main website for a limited time.
Central University of Jammu Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Jammu|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||01923 249 658|
|PG Courses||MBA (HRM), Integrated M.Sc, MA, M.Tech, M.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Beauty & Wellness|
|Other Courses||M.Phil.-Ph.D, Ph.D|
|Address||Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012|
Central University of Jammu Admission
The Central University of Jammu Admission has started for various UG & PG Courses. The Admission process for sessions 202-23 will be based on the entrance examination score. The University provides many courses in different streams. Students can apply for the form by visiting the official website of the university. The minimum eligibility criteria required for UG admission is to have cleared 12th standard examinations with a minimum of 50% score.
A candidate must have a recognized educational background in order to be considered for admission. In order to be eligible for admission to PG courses, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields from a university recognized by the UGC. For some of the programs, Students are selected based on their scores in the CUCET 2022 Entrance exam.
Central University of Jammu UG Course Admission
Central University of Jammu offers numerous disciplines of UG degrees, including integrated and vocational programs. CUCET-2022 is the exam required for admission to all UG programs at this university. The University of Jammu offers B.Voc (various specializations) and 5-year integrated courses such as B.Sc (Hons)+M.Sc Physics, B.Sc (Hons)+M.Sc Zoology, B.Sc (Hons)+M.Sc Botany, and B.Sc (Hons)+M.Sc Chemistry. Those students who meet the university’s minimum eligibility requirements for admission will be granted admission to each course.
Central University of Jammu PG Course Admission
The University offers several disciplines of PG degrees such as MA, MBA, MSC, MTech, Integrated BA BEd, etc in various specializations. The Eligibility criteria to apply for a Master’s degree at the Central University of Jammu is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with average scoring marks of 50-60% from a recognized University.
Central University of Jammu Application Form
University conducts entrance tests for various courses. Candidates need to submit the application form online. Those students who qualified for the entrance test will be eligible for admission. Students are also required to pay the application fee that will be shown on the university’s official website.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Central University of Jammu Prospectus: Download Now
The University carries out its managerial functions from its head office at Baggala, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba. The Central University of Jammu campus is under the building at Village Bagla, Raya Suchani in District Samba, which is at an estimated distance of 25 km from Jammu.
The mission of the University is to donate to the educational, cultural, financial & social progression of people providing high-quality educational programs leading to Bachelors, Masters, Specialized and Doctorate Degrees as well as to address the cultural, financial, educational, environmental, health, and social needs of the region and nation at large. The University carries out its administrative functions from its head office at Bagla, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba.
Central University of Jammu Course Admissions
|M.A. (Comparative Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D.||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.A. (National Security Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Travel & Tourism)||2 Years|
Central University of Jammu Admission Fee Structure
|Courses||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Master of Education||8,785/Y|
|Diploma in Beauty Care||30,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies||5,600/Y|
|Master of Science||8,660/Y|
|Master of Arts||8,685/Y|
|Master of Business Administration||23,590/Y|
|Master of Technology (Computer Science & Technology)||21,415/Y|
- Dr. S.s. Bloeria (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Jaya Bhasin (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Gaurav Sehgal (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Neelika Arora (Assistant Professor)
- Anjali Pathania (Assistant Professor)
- Gowhar Rasool (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.Asif Ali (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Shahid Mushtaq (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.varun Abrol (Assistant Professor)
- Computer Lab
- Browsing Center
- Seminar Hall
- Practical Lab
- Placement Hall
Central University of Jammu Department
- Department of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Department of Economics
- Department of Nano Science and Material
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Botany
- Department of National Security Studies
- Department of Mass Communication and New Media
- Department of Public Policy and Public Administration
- Department of Social work
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi & Other Indian Languages
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Tourism and Travel Management
- Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Chemical Science
Contact Details of CUJ:
- Address: Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012
- Phone: 01923 249 658
- CUJ Official Website: www.cujammu.ac.in
- JNU Admission
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Alagappa University Admission
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University of Jammu Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.