Central University of Jammu Admission 2024: The Central University of Jammu, or CUJ, is a popular higher education institute located in Jammu J&K. The admission season 2024-25 for its UG courses starts from the 2nd Week of June 2024 and applies till 3rd week of August 2024. For PG admissions of the new year, application forms will be available online from 1st week of July 2024 and 2nd Week of September 2024.
The institution is holding approvals of NAAC, UGC, and ACU. CUJ has only one campus and 300+ faculty members. It offers around 100+ courses in the fields of Arts, Sciences, Humanities, Commerce, Management, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and others at UGUG and PGPG levels as well as short courses and diplomas. The most liked programs of this university are BABA (Hons) English, BSc (Hons) Computer, BEBE (Hons.) Civil Engineering, MBA Marketing, MEME (Civil Engineering).
The application form fee for the unreserved category is INR 650. Candidates with the backgrounds of OBC and ST/SC are to pay fees of INR 600 and INR 550, respectively.
- Centres outside India require a fee of INR 3,000 for the CUET examination.
- MBA Aspirants can take admission on behalf of the Common Admission Test (CAT). The registration fee for unreserved and reserved categories is INR 500, and INR 250.
Central University of Jammu Courses Admissions 2024
- BA (Hons) English: The candidate who has passed 10+2 grade education with 50% marks in any stream is eligible to apply for this program. CUCET entrance exam-based admission process will be followed. The online application fee for this BABA program will be INR 1000.
- BSc (Hons) Computer: 10+2 passed applicants can submit an application form for this program’s admissions. The applicants should have at least 50% aggregate in 10+2
- MBA Marketing: Any Bachelor’s degree holder with a 50% marks score is eligible for admission. The selections in this program are based on the CUCET entrance exam. The application fee is INR 1500.
- ME (Civil Engineering): BE or BTech in Civil Engineering with 50% aggregate is the minimum criteria for the admission process. The enrollments will be granted based on the GATE exam.
Central University of Jammu Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Jammu|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||01923 249 658|
|PG Courses||MBA (HRM), Integrated M.Sc, MA, M.Tech, M.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Beauty & Wellness|
|Other Courses||M.Phil.-Ph.D, Ph.D|
|Address||Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012|
Central University of Jammu Admission 2024
The University will accept admission on the basis of an entrance exam. The University provides many courses in different streams. Students can apply for admission by visiting the official website of the university.
The Central University of Jammu also accepts CUET UG scores for admission to an undergraduate course A Candidate must obtain the educational qualifications from a recognized institution to get admission. In order to be eligible for admission to PG courses, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields from a university recognized by the UGC. For some of the programs, Students are selected based on their scores in the CUCET Entrance exam.
Eligibility: The minimum eligibility criteria for this program are that the applicant must have at least a 50% grade point average in the 12th standard examinations.
Central University of Jammu UG Admission
Central University of Jammu offers numerous disciplines of UG degrees, including integrated and vocational programs. CUCET is the exam required for admission to all UG programs at this university.
The University of Jammu offers B.Voc (various specializations) and 5-year integrated courses such as B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Physics, B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Zoology, B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Botany, and BSc (Hons)+MSc Chemistry. Those students who meet the university’s minimum eligibility requirements for admission will be granted admission to each course.
BSc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree that can be studied after the completion of the 12th standard from the recognized board and obtain at least a 50 percent score. The Central University of Jammu selects candidates based on merit score.
Central University of Jammu PG Admission
The university offers several disciplines of PG degrees such as MA, MBA, MSC, MTech, Integrated BA BEd, etc in various specializations. The Eligibility criteria to apply for a Master’s degree at the Central University of Jammu is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with average scoring marks of 50-60% from a recognized University.
MBA: The minimum requirement for Reserved Category is to complete a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45% marks in the subject area for which you are applying. Admission to the Central University of Jammu’s MBA program is available soon.
MSc: Central University of Jammu offers an MSc program at the PG level candidates need to score a minimum of 50-60% score from a recognized university in UG programs. The university takes an entrance test to enroll in this PG course. It takes a total of 2 years time duration to complete.
MA: The University offers various MA Specializations such as English, Hindi, Mass Communication & New Media, National Security Studies, Social Work, etc. Students with UG degrees (BA, BBA, BCom, BSW, and so on) are eligible for an MA at the Central University of Jammu.
Central University of Jammu PhD Admission
The notification has been published on the official website of the university. CUJ PhD admission will be based on the entrance exam score. The university will also follow the interview procedure for access to PhD course. A student with a post-graduate degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Central University of Jammu Integrated Course Admission
The university is offering some integrated courses. Admission to these programs is going on at the Central University of Jammu. Students can apply online. A 12th-class passing certificate is required for admission to the integrated course. Here are some Integrated courses.
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Botany
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Zoology
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Physics
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Chemistry
Central University of Jammu Application Form
The Central University of Jammu will release its application form at web portal. Interested candidates should apply for admission to any course before the last date of registration.
The application is now available online at the authoritative website Interested candidates must enroll by visiting the official website www.nta.ac.in portal before the prior date.
CUJ Admission process
The admission process of filling out the application form procedure has been explained below. Students are advised to fill out their application form with the correct details because applicants may not have the chance to correct any fault later. The registration /application form is available online and further, for admission procedures, the accurate details have been mentioned below.
- First students visit the official website where candidates can get the application form.
- Then fill out the application form with the mandatory details, Attached are all the required documents.
- Students can make payments online via UPI, net banking, and credit/debit cards.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Central University of Jammu Prospectus: Download Now
The University carries out its managerial functions from its head office at Baggala, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba. The Central University of Jammu campus is under the building at Village Bagla, Raya Suchani in District Samba, which is approximately 25 km from Jammu.
The mission of the University is to donate to the educational, cultural, financial & social progression of people providing high-quality educational programs leading to Bachelor, Master, Specialized, and Doctorate Degrees as well as to address the cultural, financial, educational, environmental, health, and social needs of the region and nation at large. The University carries out its administrative functions from its head office at Bagla, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba.
Central University of Jammu Course Admissions
|M.A. (Comparative Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D.||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.A. (National Security Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Travel & Tourism)||2 Years|
- Dr. S.s. Bloeria (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Jaya Bhasin (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Gaurav Sehgal (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Neelika Arora (Assistant Professor)
- Anjali Pathania (Assistant Professor)
- Gowhar Rasool (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.Asif Ali (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Shahid Mushtaq (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.varun Abrol (Assistant Professor)
- Computer Lab
- Browsing Center
- Seminar Hall
- Practical Lab
- Placement Hall
Central University of Jammu Department
- Department of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Department of Economics
- Department of Nano Science and Material
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Botany
- Department of National Security Studies
- Department of Mass Communication and New Media
- Department of Public Policy and Public Administration
- Department of Social work
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi & Other Indian Languages
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Tourism and Travel Management
- Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Chemical Science
Contact Details of Central University of Jammu:
- Address: Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012
- Phone: 01923 249 658
- CUJ Official Website: www.cujammu.ac.in
- JNU Admission
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Alagappa University Admission
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University of Jammu Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.