Central University of Jammu Admission 2023: Admissions to the Central University of Jammu for undergraduate, postgraduate, and integrated programs admission will soon open for session 2023-24. Applicants who want to register for the Central University of Jammu programs needed to visit the university website www.cujammu.ac.in The CUET serves as the basis for granting admission to Central University of Jammu programs.
CUJ Admission Trending Updates
- CUET PG 2023 registration form is now open at CUJ University for session 2023, the deadline for submission was 11 May 2023. Source
- CUET PG entrance examination is scheduled released now examination will be held on the following dates June 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. Source
- NTA has begun the registration process for CUET UG 2023. From 9 April to 11 April 2023, students can register at CUET’s official website. Source
- CU Jammu Admit card CUET UG is now available for the entrance examination dates as follows 21, 22, 23, and 24 May. Source
- CUJ will start taking examinations for session 2023 from 21 May 2023 onwards, notification will be available on University’s official web portal. Source
The application form fee for the unreserved category is INR 650. Candidates with the backgrounds of OBC and ST/SC are to pay fees of INR 600 and INR 550, respectively.
- Centers outside India require a fee of INR 3,000 for the CUET examination.
- MBA Aspirants can take admission on behalf of the Common Admission Test (CAT). The registration fee for unreserved, and reserved categories is INR 500, and INR 250.
Central University of Jammu Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Jammu|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||01923 249 658|
|PG Courses||MBA (HRM), Integrated M.Sc, MA, M.Tech, M.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Beauty & Wellness|
|Other Courses||M.Phil.-Ph.D, Ph.D|
|Address||Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012|
Central University of Jammu Admission 2023
The Central University of Jammu Admission for various UG & PG Courses will soon be available after CUET entrance examinations. The Admission process for sessions 2023 is based on the entrance examination score. The University provides many courses in different streams. Students can apply for the form by visiting the official website of the university.
The Central University of Jammu also accepts CUET UG scores for admission to an undergraduate course A Candidate must obtain the educational qualifications from a recognized institution to get admission. In order to be eligible for admission to PG courses, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields from a university recognized by the UGC. For some of the programs, Students are selected based on their scores in the CUCET Entrance exam.
Eligibility: The minimum eligibility criteria for this program are that the applicant must have at least a 50% grade point average in the 12th standard examinations.
Central University of Jammu UG Admission
The Central University of Jammu offers numerous disciplines of UG degrees, including integrated and vocational programs. CUCET is the exam required for admission to all UG programs at this university.
The University of Jammu offers B.Voc (various specializations) and 5-year integrated courses such as B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Physics, B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Zoology, B.Sc (Hons)+MSc Botany, and BSc (Hons)+MSc Chemistry. Those students who meet the university’s minimum eligibility requirements for admission will be granted admission to each course.
Central University of Jammu PG Admission
University offers several disciplines of PG degrees such as MA, MBA, MSC, MTech, Integrated BA BEd, etc in various specializations. The Eligibility criteria to apply for a Master’s degree at the Central University of Jammu is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with average scoring marks of 50-60% from a recognized University.
MBA: The minimum requirement for Reserved Category is to complete a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45% marks in the subject area for which you are applying. Admission to the Central University of Jammu’s MBA programme is available soon.
MSc: Central University of Jammu offers MSc programme at PG level candidates need to score a minimum 50-60% score from a recognized university in UG programmes. The university takes an entrance test to enroll in this PG course. It takes a total of 2 years time duration to complete.
Central University of Jammu PhD Admission 2023
University will soon start accepting the online application form for admission to PhD courses. The notification will be published on the official website of the university. PhD admission will be based on the entrance exam score. The university will also follow the interview procedure for access to PhD course. A student with a post-graduate degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Central University of Jammu Integrated Course Admission
The university is offering some integrated courses for the session 2023. Admission to these programmes will start soon at the Central University of Jammu. Students can apply online. A 12th-class passing certificate is required for admission to the integrated course. Here are some Integrated courses.
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Botany
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Zoology
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Physics
- Integrated BSc (Hons) MSc in Chemistry
Central University of Jammu Application Form 2023
Central University of Jammu is going to release its application form for the academic year 2023. The admission is started soon interested candidates should apply for admission in any course prior to the last date of registration. The application form submission closes on 30 June 2023.
The application will be available online at the authoritative website Interested candidates must enroll by visiting the official website www.nta.ac.in portal before the prior date.
The admission process of filling out the application form procedure has been explained below. Students are advised to fill out their application form with the correct details because applicants may not have the chance to correct any fault later. The registration /application form is available online and further, for admission procedures, the accurate details have been mentioned below.
- First students visit the official website where candidates can get the application form.
- Then fill out the application form with the mandatory details, Attached are all the required documents.
- Students can make payments online via UPI, net banking, and credit/debit cards.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Central University of Jammu Prospectus: Download Now
The University carries out its managerial functions from its head office at Baggala, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba. The Central University of Jammu campus is under the building at Village Bagla, Raya Suchani in District Samba, which is at an estimated distance of 25 km from Jammu.
The mission of the University is to donate to the educational, cultural, financial & social progression of people providing high-quality educational programs leading to Bachelor, Master, Specialized, and Doctorate Degrees as well as to address the cultural, financial, educational, environmental, health, and social needs of the region and nation at large. The University carries out its administrative functions from its head office at Bagla, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba.
Central University of Jammu Course Admissions
|M.A. (Comparative Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D.||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.A. (National Security Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Travel & Tourism)||2 Years|
- Dr. S.s. Bloeria (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Jaya Bhasin (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Gaurav Sehgal (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Neelika Arora (Assistant Professor)
- Anjali Pathania (Assistant Professor)
- Gowhar Rasool (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.Asif Ali (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Shahid Mushtaq (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.varun Abrol (Assistant Professor)
- Computer Lab
- Browsing Center
- Seminar Hall
- Practical Lab
- Placement Hall
Central University of Jammu Department
- Department of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Department of Economics
- Department of Nano Science and Material
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Botany
- Department of National Security Studies
- Department of Mass Communication and New Media
- Department of Public Policy and Public Administration
- Department of Social work
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi & Other Indian Languages
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Tourism and Travel Management
- Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Chemical Science
Contact Details of Central University of Jammu:
- Address: Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012
- Phone: 01923 249 658
- CUJ Official Website: www.cujammu.ac.in
- JNU Admission
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Alagappa University Admission
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University of Jammu Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.