Central University Of Kashmir Admission 2022: The Central University of Kashmir will take admission to its UG & PG degrees on the basis of the Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) conducted by the National Testing Agency. The NTA has released the registration form for CUET PG 2022, and interested students can apply for the entrance test until 10 July 2022 by visiting the registration portal @cuet.nta.nic.in.
Central University Of Kashmir Trending Updates:
- The Provisional selection list 9 is to be released by the university by 25 November 2022 (tentative).
- Direct link to download date sheet for backlog examinations September 2022. Download
- Central University of Kashmir Reschedule of end semester examination September 2022 of 8th & 9th semester. Download
CUET UG & PG results are out now, Students can check the results here. The institution has a scholarship cell that assists students to avail themselves of national and state-level scholarships. The scholarships are given to deserving students and students from economically weaker sections with a yearly income below the standard.
Besides the scholarship cell, the university provides above-standard hostels, a library, transport, and browsing center facilities. Although the university hasn’t established a placement cell, the graduates are employed in prestigious companies such as ITC and HDFC. Topper graduates are also enrolled in prestigious government jobs.
- The Central University of Kashmir was started in the year 2009.
- The institution is a central university that provides admission to Jammu and Kashmir natives and their neighboring districts.
- It is a co-educational university and accepts female and male students.
- The university was reputed by the UGC (University Grants Commission).
- It offers more than 17 programs across 15 fields.
- It offers full-time courses only.
- The institution is famous for offering MBA, PhD, MA, BTech, and BSc programs.
- The university uses marks from the last qualifying level and entrance tests to evaluate students’ provisional and merit lists.
- The registration process is online on the university admission portal.
- Although the university does not have a placement cell, its graduates are accepted into companies such as ITC and HDFC.
- The university has other extra facilities such as transport, a library, and hostels.
- The official university site link: wwwcukashmir.ac.in.
Central University Of Kashmir Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University Of Kashmir|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||095964 34613|
|UG Courses||B.Ed., B. Sc., B.A. LL.B|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, M.Ed, MA, M. Sc, MBA, LL.M|
|Other Courses||M.Phil., Ph.D.|
|Location||National High Way Srinagar, Tulmulla Road, Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir 191201|
Central University of Kashmir Admission
The Central University of Kashmir is to release the provisional selection list 9 for the students looking to get admission in BTech CSE course for the academic session 2022. At the university campus students are provided with the opportunity for enhancing their skills and knowledge in the discipline of their interest.
Central University Of Kashmir Application Form 2022
The Central University of Kashmir takes admission on the basis of merit of the entrance test. The entrance exam will be conducted by Central University. Students who want admission must be applied for the entrance test. It is required to clear the entrance test for admission. Students also need to fill out the application form. Here is the process to fill out the application form.
How to Apply for Central University of Kashmir Admission-
- Go to the University’s official Website https://www.cukashmir.ac.in/
- Register Yourself on the University Website.
- Click on the Admission Panel, Select the Application Form 2022.
- Fill the Application Form and add the details like personal/Academic etc.
- Pay the Application fee given on the University’s official website.
- Submit the application form and download the application form and fee receipt for future references.
Central University Of Kashmir Prospectus 2022: Download Now
The Central University of Kashmir (formerly known as the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir) was recognized in March 2009 with the assortment and joining of Prof. Abdul Wahid Qureshi, a noted academician and the former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Kashmir, as the First Vice-Chancellor. The University will offer innovative courses for complementing the efforts of the already existing Universities in the State. the University at many centres across the country. The University will be having the following essential features that have been conceived befitting international standards.
Central University Of Kashmir Result 2022
The examination department of the Central University of Kashmir has officially released semester exam result 2022 for various UG & PG programs. Courses including BA LLB, BBA, BED, MBA, MSc, MA, M.Com, M.Ed, MCA, and LLM results are out now and available at the website @cukashmir.ac.in. Students who appeared in semester exams of CUK conducted in January 2022 will be able to check their performance in the semester online.
How To Get CUK Result?
Following the mentioned steps will make you able to download the Central University of Kashmir semester exam results 2022 easily:
- Go to CUK website www.cukashmir.ac.in.
- On the CUK website homepage go to the right corner ”Quick Links” Section.
- In Quick links find the Results tab and open it.
- The opening of the Results page will display all results of CUK 2022.
- Select your desired result link and click on “Click Here to View” which is available at end of each link.
- Your result for the CUK semester exam 2022 will start downloading automatically.
Central University Of Kashmir Course Admission
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Master of Tourism Management (M.T.M.)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Convergent Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
Central University Of Kashmir Admission Fee Structure
|M.A.(POLITICS AND GOVERNANCE)||33800-RS/|
About Central University Of Kashmir
The Central University of Kashmir was established in 2009 by the Central government. Campuses of the university were built in Jammu and Kashmir. The Indian central government runs the university. It is accredited by the UGC (University Grants Commission). It offers courses in various streams such as Education, Arts, Commerce, Arts, and Management, to name a few. Interested students who want to pursue courses at the Central University of Kashmir must clear qualifying tests from the CUCET board.
These requirements do not apply to engineering courses. Applicants can either clear the GATE or JEE Main national level examinations for engineering courses. The general eligibility criteria is a valid 12th standard certificate with a final aggregate of 50%, and for PG courses, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution or university. The overall aggregate required is 50%.
Faculty at Central University Of Kashmir
- Prof. Mehraj Uddin Mir (Vice-Chancellor)
- Mr. Tasleem Araf Mughal (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Masroor Ahmad (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Fasalurahman P K Patterkadavan (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Tasveer Ahmad (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Showkat Anwar Bhat (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Malik Yasir Ahmad (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Aasif Hussain Nengroo (Assistant Professor)
Contact Details of Central University of Kashmir:
- Address: Administrative Block, Nowgam Campus-II, (Near Puhroo Chowk, Nowgam ByePass), 190015 Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Ph.No: 0194-2315296, 0194-2315290
- Central University Of Kashmir Official Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University Of Kashmir Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.