Central University Of Kashmir Admission 2023: Every year, the Common University Entrance Test (CUET), which is administered at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, aids the Central University of Kashmir in the admissions process. 30 March 2023 is the extended last date to apply for the Central University of Kashmir Admission 2023-24 for UG courses.
Central University Of Kashmir Trending Updates:
- The application forms for CUET PG 2023 are now available at CU Kashmir, Students have to fill out the form by 19th April 2023.
- Registration for CUET UG 2023 has begun at NTA. The official website of CUET will allow students to register by 30 March 2023. Source
- CUET 2023 has begun accepting applications for its UG programs in early 2023. Entrance tests will be held from 21 to 31 May 2023. Source
The application form for CU Kashmir admission to the various programs in engineering, & technology, education, languages, social sciences, life sciences, physical & chemical sciences, legal studies, medical studies, at PG level, and so on, shall be offered from last week of April 2023.
The deadline to submit applications to enroll in the desired program at the Central University of Kashmir is to appear on 22 May 2023 (Tentative). Those who are interested need to reach the official website of www.cukashmir.ac.in
- The CUET for both UG and PG is administered every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Central University of Kashmir’s online application form fee is INR 650. Applicants can deposit the same by using common payment modes, like debit cards, credit cards, etc.
Central University Of Kashmir Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University Of Kashmir|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||095964 34613|
|UG Courses||B.Ed., B. Sc., B.A. LL.B|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, M.Ed, MA, M. Sc, MBA, LL.M|
|Other Courses||M.Phil., Ph.D.|
|Location||National High Way Srinagar, Tulmulla Road, Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir 191201|
Central University of Kashmir Admission 2023
In order to fulfill the requirements for admission into the BTech CSE course at the Central University of Kashmir for the upcoming academic session, the Central University of Kashmir is about to release the provisional selection list 9. During their time at the university campus, students have the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge in the domain of their interest while acquiring new knowledge in the field as well.
Central University of Kashmir Admission: Without CUET
The university is offering admission to some selected programmes without CUET scores. Students can apply for direct admission at the Central University of Kashmir to these programmes. The programmes are Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM), BVoc (Tourism and Hospitality Management), and MA Kashmiri programme. Admissions to these programmes will be based on the merit list selection process.
Central University Of Kashmir Application Form 2023
The Central University of Kashmir accepts students based on the results of the entrance examination conducted by the university. Central University will be conducting the entrance exam for the program. There are two types of entrance tests that must be taken by students who want to be admitted.
Applicants are required to pass an entrance test in order to be considered for admission. As well as filling out the application form, students are also required to submit a written statement. The following is a guide that will guide you through the process of filling out the application form.
How to Apply for the Central University of Kashmir Admission
- Go to the University’s official Website https://www.cukashmir.ac.in/
- Register Yourself on the University Website.
- Click on the Admission Panel, and Select the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application Form and add the details like personal/Academic etc.
- Pay the Application fee given on the University’s official website.
- Submit the application form and download the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Central University Of Kashmir Prospectus: Download Now
The Central University of Kashmir (formerly known as the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir) was recognized in March 2009 with the assortment and joining of Prof. Abdul Wahid Qureshi, a noted academician and the former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Kashmir, as the First Vice-Chancellor.
The University will offer innovative courses for complementing the efforts of the already existing Universities in the State. the University at many centers across the country. The University will be having the following essential features that have been conceived befitting international standards.
Central University Of Kashmir Result
The examination department of the Central University of Kashmir will officially release semester exam results for various UG & PG programs. Courses including BA LLB, BBA, BED, MBA, MSc, MA, M.Com, M.Ed, MCA, and LLM results are out now and available at the website @cukashmir.ac.in. Students who appeared in the semester exams of CUK conducted in January will be able to check their performance in the semester online.
How To Get CUK Result?
Following the mentioned steps will make you able to download the Central University of Kashmir semester exam results easily:
- Go to the CUK website www.cukashmir.ac.in.
- On the CUK website homepage go to the right corner ”Quick Links” Section.
- In Quick links find the Results tab and open it.
- The opening of the Results page will display all results of CUK.
- Select your desired result link and click on “Click Here to View” which is available at end of each link.
- Your result for the CUK semester exam will start downloading automatically.
Central University Of Kashmir Course Admission
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Master of Tourism Management (M.T.M.)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Convergent Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
Central University Of Kashmir Admission Fee Structure 2023
|M.A.(POLITICS AND GOVERNANCE)||33800-RS/|
About Central University Of Kashmir
The Central University of Kashmir was established in 2009 by the Central government. Campuses of the university were built in Jammu and Kashmir. The Indian central government runs the university. It is accredited by the UGC (University Grants Commission). It offers courses in various streams such as Education, Arts, Commerce, Arts, and Management, to name a few. Interested students who want to pursue courses at the Central University of Kashmir must clear qualifying tests from the CUCET board.
These requirements do not apply to engineering courses. Applicants can either clear the GATE or JEE Main national-level examinations for engineering courses. The general eligibility criteria is a valid 12th standard certificate with a final aggregate of 50%, and for PG courses, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution or university. The overall aggregate required is 50%.
Faculty at Central University Of Kashmir
- Prof. Mehraj Uddin Mir (Vice-Chancellor)
- Mr. Tasleem Araf Mughal (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Masroor Ahmad (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Fasalurahman P K Patterkadavan (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Tasveer Ahmad (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Showkat Anwar Bhat (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Malik Yasir Ahmad (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Aasif Hussain Nengroo (Assistant Professor)
Contact Details of Central University of Kashmir:
- Address: Administrative Block, Nowgam Campus-II, (Near Puhroo Chowk, Nowgam ByePass), 190015 Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Ph.No: 0194-2315296, 0194-2315290
- Central University Of Kashmir Official Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University Of Kashmir Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave a Reply