Central University of Kerala Admission: University will soon release the notification regarding admission for the next session. The admission process for this session will be based on the score of the Common Universities Entrance Test. Its numerous course starts from UG, goes across PG, and ends up at the Ph.D. academic level. Diploma courses are also part of its study programs.
The Central University of Kerala has ranked 101 positions as per the 2020 rankings of NIRF. This was founded as a Central University in 2009.
The University specializes to offers education in the fields of Arts, International Relations and Politics, linguistics, Comparative and English Literature, Legal Studies, Science, Social Work, and Education. Central University of Kerala being a central University relies on the admission process conducted through the Central University Common Entrance Test or CUCET.
- BA: application to this course will first require you to have accomplished an education of 10+2 with similar subjects of study. The academic marks of candidates in the last passing exam should be 50% or more of it.
- MSW: Students are eligible to apply for MSW courses only if they have gained an education up to graduation. A degree of BSW is the first preference to select candidates however any other degree can also be acceptable with a 50% score.
- Ph.D.: For all Candidates, there is a similar requirement that should be fulfilled and this is a master’s degree in the related study subject. Entrance exam marks will be taken into account along with the last exam marks which should be more than 50%.
Central University of Kerala Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Kerala|
|University Type||Central University|
|Admission||Merit/ Entrance based|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & PhD|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/ DD/ Cash|
Tejaswini Hills,Periye (PO), Kasaragod (DT), Kerala-671316 India
Central University of Kerala Admission
The Central University of Kerala Admissions has been started for the current academic year for which online applications are available. Students can submit forms of registration for UG courses only after meeting the criteria of 10+2. Those who aspire to learn a PG degree program will apply through University eligibility criteria which are for every PG candidate submitting their last UG degree mark sheet is mandatory.
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Kerala Admission
- Students must be qualified in their 12th-class education from any recognized board.
- A minimum of 50 percent marks are required for admission.
- A relaxation of 5 percent marks will be provided to the reserved category students.
- Students should also qualify for the entrance exams conducted by the university.
Central University of Kerala UG Admission
Students who take part in the Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (CUET) will be eligible to apply for admission to the Central University of Kerala for the following academic session.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts by the Central University of Kerala is offered within the stream of International Relations. This course remains continue for a minimum duration of 3 years. For its eligibility, one needs to qualify for the 12th standard from a recognized University.
CUK PG Admission
- M.Com: Masters of Commerce is a long study course of full-time 2 years duration. This course is designed for students who have done their graduation with a degree of B.Com, BBA, or BBM. It should be kept in mind the admissions are merit plus entrance-based.
- MSW: The duration of this master’s degree program is 2 years. Candidates who are interested to apply for Central University of Kerala MSW Admission must have Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade aggregated from any recognized university (Central/State) in any discipline. The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years. The Admission of the candidate will be done based on the merit of the CUET PG entrance exam.
Central University of Kerala Application Form
Application forms for the Central University of Kerala’s various courses can be taken from its website. These applications will be the first step for appearing in the entrance exam. After this step, the procedure of final admissions will be carried out.
How to Apply for CUK Admission?
- Students can click on the link @www.cukerala.ac.in to lead themselves to the University website.
- This site will provide you access to the application form.
- Opening the form you will fill up the details carefully.
- When you provide your academic details these must be supported by academic documents.
- Upload a passport-size photograph to be identified.
- After the closing of applications, the University will start issuing the admission test slips.
Contact Details of CU Kerala
- Address: Tejaswini Hills,Periye (PO), Kasaragod (DT), Kerala-671316 India
- Phone: 0467-2309495
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central University of Kerala: www.cukerala.ac.in
Other Best Universities in Kerala-
- Kerala University
- Calicut University
- Kerala University of Health Sciences is a state university
- Cochin University of Science & Technology
- The Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
- Kannur University
- The Kerala University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
Be the first to leave a review.