Central University of Kerala Admission 2024: Students can apply for B.A. B.Ed (English), B.Sc. B.Ed (Zoology), B.Com. B.Ed and B.A. B.Ed.(Economics) educational courses. Apart from that UG & PG courses admission will be based on the CUET (Common University Entrance Test) at the Central University of Kerala.
All courses intended for enrollment in CU Kerala are governed by UG, PG, and diplomas/degrees. For admission to Central University of Kerala courses, please visit www.cukerala.ac.in website. This article ideally shares the entire admissions structure and specific admissions information.
Here you will find all the details on what you need to know about the eligibility requirements, application fees, entrance exams, and the process for applying to a particular course.
- An online portal is available to submit the application form to get enroll in the desired program.
- Students can apply based on the NTA CUET score for UG and PG courses.
- The Central University of Kerala application form’s online registration fee is only 300 Indian Rupees.
- Common University Entrance Tests are regularly used for admission to the Central University of Kerala programs.
- The seat allocations for Undergraduate and postgraduate courses differ from one program to another.
- University representatives hold counseling and interview sessions on campus to help students finish the admission procedure.
Note: Applications were accepted for the UG PG courses at CU Kerala, now closed the admission process on 22 September 2023.
Central University of Kerala Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Kerala|
|University Type||Central University|
|Admission||Merit/ Entrance based|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & PhD|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/ DD/ Cash|
Tejaswini Hills, Periye (PO), Kasaragod (DT), Kerala-671316 India
Central University of Kerala Admission 2024
The CUET UG and PG scores are acceptable for admission. Online applications are available. Students can submit forms of registration for UG courses only after completing the 10+2 class. It is mandatory for every candidate to submit the mark sheet that is attached to their last UG degree. This is if they intend to apply for a PG degree programme through the University eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Kerala Admission
- In order to apply for the UG course 10+2 is a must and for the PG course admission bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- The university provides 5% relaxation to reserved category candidates.
- A minimum of 50 percent marks are required for admission.
- Students should also qualify for the entrance exams conducted by the university.
Central University of Kerala UG Admission 2024
Univreisty offers UG & UG integrated courses such as BA, BCom, B.Sc. BEd, BA BEd, and BCom BEd at the basis of eligibility criteria. The application form for all mentioned courses is available at the Central University of Kerala online portal. Those students who have 12th degree with 50% score in relevant degree is required at this university.
The application fees for the above-mentioned undergraduate programs are 1,200 Indian rupees, 1,000 Indian rupees, and 650 Indian rupees for General, OBC/EWS, and ST/SC or third-gender categories of candidates. Admission for some other courses at the undergraduate level, including BA in International Business, Certificate in Life Skills, and so on, will commence soon. Admission to the Central University of Kerala for undergraduate programs is typically offered on CUET-UG and academic performance.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts by the Central University of Kerala is offered within the stream of International Relations. This course remains to continue for a minimum duration of 3 years. For its eligibility, one needs to qualify for the 12th standard from a recognized University.
- BCom: This course is designed to provide learning into Accounting, Banking, Finance, and many others. Selection for the program will be based on the merit and entrance exam. To become eligible 12th standard should be completed with a 50 percent score.
CU Kerala PG Admission 2024
Candidates at the Central University of Kerala can find courses such as MCom, MA in Kannada, MBA in Tourism and Travel Management, PG Diploma in Yoga, PG Diploma in NRI laws, PG Diploma in Hindi, MPH, LLM, MSc in Botany, MSc in Physics, MSc in Geology, MA in International Relations and Political Science, MA in Malayalam, and so forth.
Individuals who pass the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for PG and bachelor’s degree/PG diplomas can get admission to master’s level programs. The application fee for PG programs ranges from 300 Indian rupees to 330 Indian rupees. This would be required when submitting the admission form for entry into postgraduate programs.
- M.Com: Masters of Commerce is a long study course of full-time 2 years duration. This course is designed for students who have done their graduation with a degree of B.Com, BBA, or BBM. It should be kept in mind the admissions are merit plus entrance-based.
- MSW: The duration of this master’s degree program is 2 years. Candidates who are interested to apply for Central University of Kerala MSW Admission must have Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade aggregated from any recognized university (Central/State) in any discipline. The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years. The Admission of the candidate will be done based on the merit of the CUET PG entrance exam.
MEd: Central University of Kerala University offers an MEd course with 2 years duration. For eligibility, those students who want to apply for a Master of Education must have a BEd degree with 55% of marks. 10+2 Integrated BA and BSc students also can apply for this MEd course.
- MA: Central University of Kerala offers MA programme at PG level with a time duration of 2 years. Candidates must meet the basic eligibility criteria to enrol in the MA programme. As a minimum, students will need to hold an equivalent degree with a minimum aggregate of 55% or an equivalent grade in the relevant field of study.
Central University of Kerala Application Form 2024
Application forms for the Central University of Kerala’s various courses can be taken from its website. These applications will be the first step for appearing in the entrance exam. After this step, the procedure of final admissions will be carried out.
How to Apply for CU Kerala Admission?
- Students can click on the link @www.cukerala.ac.in to lead themselves to the University website.
- This site will provide you access to the application form.
- Opening the form, you will fill up the details carefully.
- When you provide your academic details, these must be supported by academic documents.
- Upload a passport-size photograph to be identified.
- After the closing of applications, the University will start issuing the admission test slips.
CU Kerala Contact Details:
- Address: Tejaswini Hills,Periye (PO), Kasaragod (DT), Kerala-671316 India
- Phone: 0467-2309495
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central University of Kerala: www.cukerala.ac.in
Other Best Universities in Kerala
- Kerala University
- Calicut University
- Kerala University of Health Sciences is a state university
- Cochin University of Science & Technology
- The Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
- Kannur University
- The Kerala University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above is only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.