Central University of Punjab Admission 2022: 26 August 2022 was the last date to apply for Central University of Punjab PhD Admission for the July 2022 session. Candidates who have completed their master’s degree can apply for admission to this programme. Interested students must fill out the application form online before the last date to be considered for admission to sessions 2022-23.
The Central University of Punjab offers various courses at bachelor’s, masters & doctorate levels. PG and PhD programs are conducted in regular mode. The university specializes in engineering, management, social sciences, commerce, and humanities courses. Some of the programs are MCom, MA, MSc, MPharma, LLM, etc.
- The university offers MA in more than 12 specializations.
- The Central University of Punjab offers MSc in 19 fields.
- The university campus covers 37 acres of land in Bathinda, Punjab.
- Admission to the programs is based on CUCET scores except for Mtech and MPharm.
- For MTech and Mpharm, students must clear aptitude tests from GATE and GPAT.
- Admission to PhD courses is through a personal interview.
- The Central University of Punjab collaborates with international and national universities and institutes.
- The institution has a placement cell that provides good career options to passing out students.
- Besides being a central university, the Central University of Punjab has good facilities and world-class infrastructure.
- The university has a library, auditorium, museum, health care facility, and sports department.
- The registration process is online on the university admission website: http://www.cup.edu.in/index.php.
Central University of Punjab Trending Updates:
- Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) 2022 released, check the scorecard here.
- CU of Punjab has postponed the date of the entrance test and Interview for PhD admission new dates will be released soon. Source
- Central University of Punjab PhD entrance exam to be held on 14 September 2022. Click here to see the details of Eligible candidates and the entrance Exam timetable.
- University has released the list of Eligible/Provisionally Eligible candidates for Phd admission Interview that will start on 19 September 2022. Source
- Central University of Punjab PhD Admission July 2022 session’s last date was 26 August 2022. For more information, Click here
- The last date of CUET PG 2022 registration was 18 July 2022. Interested students can visit @cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 for UG has closed. The last date for online registration was 31 May 2022. Visit here for more details.
- CUPB is going to open an application form for admission to its various UG, PG, and other courses for the session 2022-23.
Central University of Punjab Admission Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Punjab|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||0164 286 4122|
|Offered Courses||LLM, M.A. (International Studies), M.Sc. (Environmental Science & Technology)|
|Location||City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab 151001|
|Founded||20 March 2009|
Central University of Punjab Admission 2022
The Central University of Punjab Admissions 2022 will soon be closed. Students must apply online before the last date. UG admissions will be based on the score of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) conducted by the NTA. Students who wish to get higher education at this university must appear in the entrance exam. 18 July 2022 was the last date for online application submission for CUET PG 2022.
The university offers various PG and PhD level courses. Interested students can apply for admission online b visiting the official website of the university. The previous education must be completed by any well-known board of education. For admission in PG courses, students must be required to have a bachelor’s degree from any UGC recognised university.
Central University of Punjab Application Form 2022
University offers undergraduate courses and post-graduate courses. Admission to the Central University of Punjab will be based on the CUCET entrance test. Students need to register themselves for the CUCET test. Candidates can check the User Guide for registration by Click Here. Students can check the result of CUCET on the National test Agency website. Candidates also need to fill out the application form for admission.
How to Apply For the Central University of Punjab Admission?
- First Students need to Register themselves https://cupadmission.samarth.edu.in/index.php
- After the registration, the Application Form is Automatically open.
- Fill in the details in the application form step by step.
- In Last, Candidates need to pay the application fee.
- After the payment, the Application form will be successfully submitted.
- Print or Download the application form and Fee Receipt for future references.
Central University of Punjab Course Admissions
|M.Phil. + PhD (Biosciences)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D. (Environmental Science and Technology)||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + PhD (Developmental Economics)||5 Years|
|M.A. (Comparative Literature)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + PhD (South and Central Asian Studies)||5 Years|
|PhD (Computer Science and Engineering)||3 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (International Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + PhD (Comparative Literature)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. + PhD (Development Economics)||5 Years|
Faculty at CUPB
|Prof. Jagdeep Singh||Mr. Amrik Singh|
|Mr. Ajit Singh||Mr. Sachin|
|Mr Kanwal Pal Singh Mundra||Mr. Pawan Poonia|
|Dr. Tarun Arora||Mr. Rajesh Tiwari|
|Ms. Shweta Arora||Ms. Sona Rani|
|Mr. Rajender Kumar||Mr. Ravi Dutt|
|Dr. Mridula Mittal||Mrs. Neha Yadav|
|Mr. Amandeep Singh Mann||Mr. Radha Kishan Sadh|
|Dr. Bhupinder Singh||Ms. Babita Yadav|
|Mr. Rupinder Sharma||Ms. Veerpal Kaur|
|Mr. Gaurav Tandon||Ms. Jyoti Lubana|
|Mr. Mukesh Kumar||Ms. Anupam Sharma|
|Mr. Nevadan Salwan||Mrs. Harvinder Kaur|
|Mr. Summer Razdan||Mr. Ajay Kumar|
|Dr. Rabindra Kumar||Ms. Parul Jindal|
|Mr. Ranbir Singh||Mr. Sukhmander Singh|
|Mr. Vivek Goyal||Mr. Narayan Bahadur Sunar|
|Mr. Suresh Kumar||Mr. Arun Kumar|
|Mr. Jatinder Pal Singh||Mr. Jyoti Singh|
|Er. Puneet||Mr. Darshan Singh|
|Mr. Parveen Kumar||Mr. Balraj Singh|
|Mr. Sandeep Kumar||Mr. Parminder Singh|
|Ms. Taranveer Kaur||Mr. Mandeep Singh|
|Mr. Ravinder Singh||Mr. Deepak Sharma|
|Dr. Prachi Srivastava||Mr. Puneet Kumar Arora|
|Ms. Usha Sharma||Mr. Dushyanth R.V|
|Mr. Ashwani Kumar||Mrs. Gagandeep Kaur Dhaliwal|
|Mr. Roshan Kumar||Mr. Kishan Rai|
|Mr. Dhirendra Pratap Singh||Mr. Harvinder Singh|
About Central University of Punjab
The Central University of Punjab is located in Bathinda in Punjab. The institution was established on 20 March 2009 through the Parliament Act Number 25 of 2009. The university is reputed by the UGC (University Grants Commission), and the NAAC council graded it as an A school. The university was ranked number 84 with a rating of 39.99 out of 100.
The Central University of Punjab has the highest research funding budget in India. Students interested in conducting massive research programs can enrol at this university, and their costs and running expenses will be catered for.
CUPB Contact Details:
- Address: City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab 151001
- Phone: 0164 286 4122
- Central University of Punjab Official Website: http://cup.edu.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the Central University of Punjab Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.