Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Admission 2022: 20 September 2022 is the last date to apply for CRSU Admission 2022. Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University previously known as Kurukshetra University is located in Jind, Haryana. It was established in 2014 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It offers a UG program in different fields such as Arts, Technology, Science and Commerce, etc.
CRSU provides courses like B.Ed. (Special Education) (Learning Disability), B.Ed. (Hearing Impaired), B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation) Course. Students can check all the details like courses, fees, faculty details, contact details, and many more, given below.
The Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Admission is open, and interested students check below for the admission details. The application process will be online on the university’s official portal.
- The university lets students apply for various UG, PG, and doctoral level courses.
- For all students to be eligible, CRSU has announced minimum requirements that need to be completed by the student.
- A good score on the qualifying exams is required to get into most programs.
- Getting into Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University’s BPEd programs is mainly based on how well you did on the PET test in high school.
- There are two courses in PE at the university called BPED (undergrad level) and MPED (masters level) (PG level).
Registration Fees: The university has announced that the applicants must pay a registration fee. For the general category, the entry fee is INR 500, and for the reserved/special category, it is INR 250.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Trending Updates:
- CRSU Admission 2022 will be soon available on the official website of the university. Click here
- Students can apply for the B.Ed (Re-appear) examination form until 10 March 2022. Late fees will apply after the deadline. Click here
- CRSU published a third notice regarding changes to the upcoming February 2022 UTD exams. Formerly scheduled for 4 March 2022, the revised date for the Feb 2022 exams is 09 March 2022. Click here
- The University has extended the last date of admission for many programs till 12 February 2022. Source
CRSU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0168 125 4569|
|UG Courses||B.P.E.S, BPed, BA, B.Ed, B.Sc|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, M.P.Ed, M.P.E.S, M.Phil|
|Diploma Courses||D.P. Ed.|
|Address||Rohtak Bypass Road, Jind, Haryana 126102|
CRSU Admission 2022
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Admission offers UG, PG and distance courses. Below is a list of all the courses available for the next admission process. The university usually bases its admission on the marks from the MAT entrance examination. For BP.Ed and M.P.Ed the university is basing its admission on the merit of previous graduation and Physically Efficiency Test (PET).
The admission procedure for the PG program begins in the month of June every year, and as well as the PhD course starts in the month of August.
- Eligibility criteria are different based on the course and duration. Students get the application form from the official website and submit it before the last.
- Students will be selected for MA, MCA, and M.Sc programs based on the merit list of qualifying degrees acquired.
- For MBA Program, students will be selected based on the mark obtained in the last qualifying degree and conducted in Group discussions or personal interviews.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University UG Admission
CRSU offers B.Ed, B.PED, B.El.Ed, B.A.+B.Ed, and D.P.Ed degrees in education and physical education. To select students for offered UG courses (except B.P.Ed), only merit will be considered. Candidates must have completed the 12th examination from a reputable school/university with at least 55% marks. All academic disciplines are entitled as eligible to apply.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate level programme offered by CRSU. It is 2 years long duration course that can be taken after completing a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC recognised university.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University PG Admission
For admission to PG courses, students must meet minimum eligibility requirements to secure a seat in any programme. All candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and also need to qualify for the entrance examination.
- MA: CRSU offers Masters of Arts degrees in a variety of specializations for students to choose from. MA is a 2 years long duration full-time programme and students, after completing their bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for admission to this programme.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Admission Important Date
|Application Form start||
25 July 2022
|CRSU Admission last date||
20 Sep 2022
28 July 2022
15 Aug 2022
28 Aug 2022
10 Sep 2022 onwards
CRSU Application Form 2022
University offers application forms for Admission. Students need to go to the university website and fill out the application form. The University provides various UG/PG and doctoral programs. University takes admission on the basis of entrance tests for some courses. After the entrance test, the university declares the merit list on the basis of scores obtained by the students in the entrance test.
How to Apply for Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University?
- Go to the University Website http://www.crsu.ac.in/
- Click on the Student Corner at the top.
- Scroll down and you can see the Online Application for Admission.
- Click on Apply Now button, the new page will be open.
- Click on “New Admission Apply”.
- The Application Form will be Open.
- Fill the application form and upload the documents.
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit the form and take a printout of the application form.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Prospectus 2022
In 2012, 6 new programs were started -M.A. (Music), M.A. (Psychology), M.P.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.A. (English), M.A. (Education). Earlier 7 courses were running in KUPGRC, Jind, and 4 new courses are added in the university (M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.A. (Economics), M.A. (History), M.Com. The University has 13 teaching departments, 26 (Regular-17, SFS-09) Academic Programmes with an area of 75 acres. Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind Act 2014 has notified vide Haryana Government Gazette (Extra) dated 7th Aug. 2014.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Course Admissions
|B.A. + B.Ed.||4 Years|
|B.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||2 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Learning Disability)||2 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
CRSU University Academic Council
|Name & Address||Chairperson/Members|
|Prof. (Dr.) R. B. Solanki, Vice-Chancellor, CRSU, Jind||Chairperson|
|Director-General, Higher Education, Haryana or the Joint Director (Colleges), Haryana or any nominee of the Higher Education Commissioner not below the rank of Deputy Director (Colleges)||Member|
|Prof. S.K. Sinha, Chairperson, Department of Management, Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Management and Chief Warden, CRSU, Jind||Member|
|Prof. Sandeep Berwal, Chairperson, Department of Education, Dean, Faculty of Indic Studies, Dean, Faculty of Education, Dean of Students’ Welfare and Proctor, CRSU, Jind||Member|
|Dr. Rajesh Kumar Bansal, Controller of Examinations, CRSU, Jind.||Member|
|Dr. Jasvir Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Faculty of Commerce & Management, CRSU, Jind.||Member|
|Dr. Vishal Verma, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science & Applications and Faculty of Physical Science, CRSU, Jind.||Member|
|Prof. Prem Chand Patanjali, Former Vice-Chancellor, Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, and T.M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur, Bihar R/o BW-97 D, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi – 88||Member|
|Dr. Khajan Singh, Professor (Retd.), Department of Sociology, M.D. University, Rohtak, H.No. 1169, Sector-1, Rohtak-124001.||Member|
|Prof. D.P.S. Verma, Former Professor of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University, Delhi R/o QU-285-B, Chitrakoot, Pitampura, Delhi – 110034 (9818134500, 01127341056)||Member|
|Prof. S.C. Malik, Department of Statistics, M.D. University, Rohtak||Member|
|Prof. P.C. Jain, Former Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, Delhi||Member|
|Dr. Rajbir Singh, Registrar, CRSU, Jind.||Member-Secretary|
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Affiliated Colleges List
- Hindu College of Education Sonipat
- S.L.D.A.V. College of Ambala Education
- M.L.R.S. College of Education Bhiwani
- R.L.S. College of Education Gurgaon
- Dr. Ganesh Dass DAV College of Karnal
- R.B.S. College of Education Rewari C.R. College of Education Rohtak
- Vaish College of Education Rohtak
- T.R. College of Education Sonepat
- Vision Institute of Faridabad
- College of Kurukshetra Education
- Mahavir College of Education for Women Kurukshetra
- Ganpati Institute of Education & Mahender Technology
- Sant Jai Ram Dass College of Mahender Education
- Yaduvanshi College of Mahender Education
- Baba Jai Ram Dass College of Mahender Education
Faculty at Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
- Dr. Ranjit Singh (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Surinder Singh (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Savita Assistant (Professor)
- Vakil Singh Dahiya (Assistant Professor)
- Dr Jyoti Sheoran (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Amit Nagwan (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Anupam Bhatia (Assistant Professor)
- Isha Jain (Assistant Professor)
CRSU Contact Details:
- Address: Rohtak Bypass Rd, Jind, Haryana 126102
- Phone: 0168 125 4569
- CRSU Official Website: https://crsu.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.