CRSU Admission 2023: Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, commonly known as CRSU, admission process has started now for selected courses (BA BEd, BSc BEd, and B.El.ED). 11 September 2023 was the last date to submit the CRSU admission form at the official portal. The admission process of the University will be completed on the website: https://admission.crsuiums.com/
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Trending Updates
- CRSU UG & PG admission is ongoing for the 2023 session, the last date will be announced soon. Click Here
- CRSU Educational UG admission is closed for the 2023 session, 11 September 2023 was the last date to apply. Click Here
- CRSU starts the admission for BSc in Sports and BSc in Computer Science for the 2023-24 academic session, the last date to apply is 28 August 2023. Source
- CRSU announced the merit list of vacant seats on 09 August 2023. Source
- CRSU has released the revised admission open for vacant seats in the University Teaching Department. Source
- Admission schedule for programs being run in the University Teaching Departments for Academic Session 2023-24.
- CRSU Admission 2023 is ongoing for courses BA BEd, BSc BEd, and B.El.ED. The last date to fill out the form will announced soon for other state students. Apply Here
- CRSU released a Notification regarding the Change in the Theory Date Sheet of M.Ed, M.Ed. (Special) May 2023 Examinations on 23 May 2023. Source
- CRSU has announced the Final Date Sheet for Pre-Ph.D. Course Work May 2023 Examinations. Check Here
- CRSU released the Notification Regarding Semester – I & III Date Sheets for Various UG Courses in District Jind (For Fresh and reappearing Students) on January – 2023. (Click Here) to check out the notice.
The CRSU Admission application fee is INR 500 for general category candidates. A fee of INR 125 must be paid by someone who falls under the SC/PWD category and lives in Haryana. The following methods are simple ways to pay the fees: digital cards (like debit or credit cards), UPI, or mobile Internet banking.
The University selects applicants for highly popular programs like the MSc in Mathematics, MSc in Chemistry, MBA, BPEd, MCA, and others. Students will be admitted to Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University programs on the basis of their academic record or their scores in the entrance exams.
CRSU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0168 125 4569|
|UG Courses||B.P.E.S, BPed, BA, B.Ed, B.Sc|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, M.P.Ed, M.P.E.S, M.Phil|
|Diploma Courses||D.P. Ed.|
|Address||Rohtak Bypass Road, Jind, Haryana 126102|
CRSU Admission 2023
CRSU has commenced admission for BA, BEd, BSc BEd, and B.EI.E.D for the 2023-24 session, 11 September 2023 was the last date to apply for CRSU admission 2023. The university usually bases its admission on the marks from the MAT entrance examination. For BP.Ed and M.P.Ed the university admission is based on the merit of previous graduation entrance exam score. Interested candidates have to complete the eligibility criteria for their desired course.
CRSU Admission procedure for the PG program begins in the month of June every year, and as well as the Ph.D. course starts in the month of August.
- Eligibility criteria are different based on the course and duration. Students get the application form from the official website and submit it before the last.
- Students will be selected for MA, MCA, and M.Sc programs based on the merit list of qualifying degrees acquired.
- For MBA Program, students will be selected based on the mark obtained in the last qualifying degree and conducted in Group discussions or personal interviews.
CRSU UG Admission
The last date was 11 September 2023 for CRSU Admission to several UG courses like BA, BEd, BSc BEd, and B.EI.E.D courses. CRSU offers a variety of education and physical education degrees including B.Ed, B.PED, and B.El.Ed, B.A.+B.Ed, and D.P.Ed degrees. The selection of students for the offered UG courses (with the exception of the B.P.Ed course) will be based solely on merit.
Students who are interested in applying for UG admission must have earned at least 55% of their marks in the 12th grade at a reputable school/university in order to be considered for admission at the CRSU. Application submissions may be made in any academic discipline, regardless of the academic discipline in which they are based.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate-level program offered by CRSU. It is 2 years long duration course that can be taken after completing a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university.
- B.PED: 10+2 is required from a recognized board for admission to this UG program. The university will select candidates based on merit scores.
- BA: Students who want to pursue BA course at Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University must complete their 12ths standard from recognized board and also have to obtain 50 percent marks. In the course students will learn about subjects such as History, Political Science, English and others.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science is a Ug level course at CRSU. Those applicants who have a 12th degree with a 50% minimum score easily can apply through the online portal of CRSU.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University PG Admission
Students looking to get admission in PG level courses like MEd, MEd (Special Education), PGDRP & MPES at Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University need to visit the official website of the university. For admission to PG courses, students must meet minimum eligibility requirements to secure a seat in any program. All candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and also need to qualify for the entrance examination.
- MA: CRSU offers Master of Arts degrees in a variety of specializations for students to choose from. MA is a 2 years long duration full-time program and students, after completing their bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for admission to this program.
- MEd: In order to take admission to the CRSU MEd course Admission will depend on the Students previous performance and merit score or entrance exam. Interested students have to complete the BEd degree from a recognized university with the required marks. The university will provide in-depth learning.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University PhD Admission
For the academic session 2023, Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University will be starting the PhD Admission process soon. It is necessary to pay a Ph.D. application fee of Rs. 1000/- and a tuition fee of Rs 15,000 (Approximate) for the PhD course. For all doctoral programs, a test is administered at the beginning of the program. Applicants for this PhD program must take the entrance exam in order to be considered for admission.
CRSU Application Form 2023
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, or CRSU, the application form has started now for the 2023 admission session. Aspirants with the ambition to pursue UG or PG levels courses at CRSU can submit correctly filled application forms from June to July months. 11 September 2023 was the last date to apply for CRSU admission to BA BEd, BSc BEd, and B.El.ED.
The last day of July shall remain the deadline for submission of the 2023 application form. For general categories, the application form fee is INR 500. To know precisely about the fee structure, kindly check the established section here in this article on fees.
For admission to some university courses, entrance tests are required. The university publishes a merit list based on the student’s entrance test scores after the entrance test is completed.
How to Apply for CRSU Admission 2023?
- Go to the CSRU Admission Website http://www.crsu.ac.in/
- Click on the Student Corner at the top.
- Scroll down and you can see the Online Application for Admission.
- Click on Apply Now button, the new page will open.
- Click on “New Admission Apply”.
- The Application Form will be Open.
- Fill out the application form and upload the documents.
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit the form and take a printout of the CRSU Admission form.
CRSU Entrance Examinations 2023
CRSU goes for the aid of various entrance tests to offer admission to some specialized programs. Aspirants may attain the list from the below pointers.
- The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is an entrance test administered by the University’s Department of physical education to grant admission to BPEd, and MPEd programs.
- Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), etc., are national and common entrance exams for MBA admission at CRSU.
- CSIR-NET or UGC-NET ranked-obtained aspirants eligible for CRSU Ph.D. admission.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Prospectus
In 2012, 6 new programs were started -M.A. (Music), M.A. (Psychology), M.P.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.A. (English), M.A. (Education). Earlier 7 courses were running in KUPGRC, Jind, and 4 new courses are added in the university (M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.A. (Economics), M.A. (History), M.Com.
The University has 13 teaching departments and 26 (Regular-17, SFS-09) Academic Programmes with an area of 75 acres. Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind Act 2014 has notified vide Haryana Government Gazette (Extra) dated 7th Aug. 2014.
UG & PG Courses for CRSU Admission
|B.A. + B.Ed.||4 Years|
|B.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||2 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Learning Disability)||2 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
CRSU Admission Academic Council
|Name & Address||Chairperson/Members|
|Prof. (Dr.) R. B. Solanki, Vice-Chancellor, CRSU, Jind||Chairperson|
|Director-General, Higher Education, Haryana or the Joint Director (Colleges), Haryana or any nominee of the Higher Education Commissioner not below the rank of Deputy Director (Colleges)||Member|
|Prof. S.K. Sinha, Chairperson, Department of Management, Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Management and Chief Warden, CRSU, Jind||Member|
|Prof. Sandeep Berwal, Chairperson, Department of Education, Dean, Faculty of Indic Studies, Dean, Faculty of Education, Dean of Students’ Welfare and Proctor, CRSU, Jind||Member|
|Dr. Rajesh Kumar Bansal, Controller of Examinations, CRSU, Jind.||Member|
|Dr. Jasvir Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Faculty of Commerce & Management, CRSU, Jind.||Member|
|Dr. Vishal Verma, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science & Applications and Faculty of Physical Science, CRSU, Jind.||Member|
|Prof. Prem Chand Patanjali, Former Vice-Chancellor, Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, and T.M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur, Bihar R/o BW-97 D, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi – 88||Member|
|Dr. Khajan Singh, Professor (Retd.), Department of Sociology, M.D. University, Rohtak, H.No. 1169, Sector-1, Rohtak-124001.||Member|
|Prof. D.P.S. Verma, Former Professor of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University, Delhi R/o QU-285-B, Chitrakoot, Pitampura, Delhi – 110034 (9818134500, 01127341056)||Member|
|Prof. S.C. Malik, Department of Statistics, M.D. University, Rohtak||Member|
|Prof. P.C. Jain, Former Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, Delhi||Member|
|Dr. Rajbir Singh, Registrar, CRSU, Jind.||Member-Secretary|
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Affiliated Colleges List
- Hindu College of Education Sonipat
- S.L.D.A.V. College of Ambala Education
- M.L.R.S. College of Education Bhiwani
- R.L.S. College of Education Gurgaon
- Dr. Ganesh Dass DAV College of Karnal
- R.B.S. College of Education Rewari C.R. College of Education Rohtak
- Vaish College of Education Rohtak
- T.R. College of Education Sonepat
- Vision Institute of Faridabad
- College of Kurukshetra Education
- Mahavir College of Education for Women Kurukshetra
- Ganpati Institute of Education & Mahender Technology
- Sant Jai Ram Dass College of Mahender Education
- Yaduvanshi College of Mahender Education
- Baba Jai Ram Dass College of Mahender Education
Faculty at Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
- Dr. Ranjit Singh (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Surinder Singh (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Savita Assistant (Professor)
- Vakil Singh Dahiya (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Jyoti Sheoran (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Amit Nagwan (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Anupam Bhatia (Assistant Professor)
- Isha Jain (Assistant Professor)
CRSU Admission Contact Details:
- Address: Rohtak Bypass Rd, Jind, Haryana 126102
- Phone: 0168 125 4569
- CRSU Official Website: https://crsu.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.