Cluster University Jammu Admission 2023: Registration into PG courses such as MA, MSc MCom and so on is live at this University. 24 September 2023 was the last date to apply for Cluster University Jammu Admission 2023. The online application form has been released on the official portal @jkadmission.samarth.ac.in. The candidates need to fulfill all the required details for successful registration for cluster University Jammu Admission for the session 2023-24.
Cluster University Jammu Admission Trending Updates
- Various MA, MCom and MSc course registration portal was open at Cluster university Jammu. Apply till 24 September 2023. Source
- Registration is open for PG and PG Integrated courses at Cluster University Jammu for the 2023 session, and the last date to submit the form was 14 September 2023 (with a fee of INR 250). Source
- Cluster University Jammu UG admission has been started, and the last date to enroll was 11 August 2023. Source
- CUET UG Entrance Result will be announced soon at NTA porta. Students can check here.
- CUET PG 2023 registration begins at Cluster University started by NTA; students can register till 14 May 2023.
The following colleges are affiliated to take admissions as GGM Science College, Govt College for Women, SPMR College of Commerce, and MAM College. Individuals or desiring candidates can apply for admission to Cluster University programs online by visiting www.clujammu.ac.in.
- The requisite fee that aspirants would have to pay when enrolling in the Cluster University programs is INR 250. The mentioned amount can be paid with a credit card, debit card, UPI, In-Person, and so on.
- University offers entry to its offered courses on merit. Cluster University determines the merit list on entrance tests and academic performance.
Cluster University Jammu Admission Highlights
|University Name||Cluster University of Jammu|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered Courses||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Admission Process||Online/ Offline|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||Cluster University of Jammu, Canal Road, Jammu, 180001|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
Cluster University Jammu Admission 2023
Cluster University Jammu admission last date was 24 September 2023 for session 2023-24 process. Submit the application form at jkadmission.samarth.ac.in. At Cluster University, admission to all the courses generally takes place in July. There are various factors associated with Cluster University Admission. Online application forms are made available to students, where they can submit their applications and register themselves for their chosen course.
In the application phase, students must enter accurate information in the form in order to avoid their application being rejected. It is also possible for students to submit the form offline. Students must meet the eligibility requirements for each program in order to qualify.
It is very important to know the university’s selection process for the particular program. For selection purposes, 60% preference will be given to merit, whereas the remaining 40% will be determined by an entrance exam. Further, the shortlisted students will be called for counseling and document verification which is the last part of the admission.
At the college, students can take a variety of courses that cater to a wide variety of interests and disciplines. Science, engineering, education, business, and the humanities, for example, are some of the fields that are involved in this area. The university offers degree programs such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.CA, MA, M.Ed, MCA, etc. There are certain criteria that must be met before a student can apply for these courses. This information is provided in regard to the courses that are being offered:
Cluster University Jammu UG Admission
11 August 2023 was the last date to register for Cluster University Jammu UG admission for the session 2023-24. CUET-UG admissions are currently in the process due to the fact that the form submission process for CUET-UG has begun. The applicants who will take the upcoming CUET-UG entrance exam will be able to easily find a place in Cluster University’s undergraduate program if they pass the exam.
There are numerous options in the Cluster University for undergraduate levels, like BBA, BSc Botany, BSc Chemistry, BA, BCom, BSc Non-Medical, and so on. Qualified candidates in the Common University Entrance Examination would be summoned to complete the document verification and admission process.
- BA: Students who have finished their Intermediate with any stream shall apply for a BA course.
- B.Sc.: Those who have completed 10+2 with PCB/ PCM from a valued board with 45% or above are eligible to apply for B.Sc. Admission.
- B.Com: This course is designed for those who have completed their Class XII Education with
- BBA: Students must have studied Class 12th with any stream with at least 245% marks from a renowned board.
- BCA: To apply for a BCA course, one must have obtained 10+2 with at least 45% marks with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
Cluster University Jammu PG Admission
Cluster University Jammu PG admission has been started for the various courses on the basis of CUET PG 2023, and the last date to submit the online application form was 24 September 2023 for the session 2023-24. The admission is purely based on CUET PG 2023, only selected candidates are able to apply for Cluster University Jammu admission 2023. The university selects applicants based on their previous performance in examinations. To become eligible for admission, the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree.
Applicants may find some exceptionally standard options in the Cluster University for PG degree programs such as MBA, MEd, and MCA. Admission to all mentioned PG degrees is only permitted to individuals who pass the entrance and qualifying exams or tests’ with acceptable scores.
- M.Ed: Students who have acquired B.Ed degree with 55% marks (or more) from the educational institution/ university can pursue an M.Ed course.
- MBA: Graduation from any field with equal to or more than 45% marks shall be required to seek admission to an MBA course.
- MA (Education): This master’s degree course admission is based on the merit and entrance exam. In order to take admission to the MA education programme students have to complete the bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university with at least a 50 to 60 percent score.
- B.Ed-M.Ed ( Integrated Course): To be eligible for this integrated program, students must have earned a PG degree in science/ social science/ humanities with at least 55% marks.
Cluster University Eligibility Criteria
The students who are aspiring to be admitted in 2023 into a course at the Cluster University must ensure that they can complete the minimum eligibility criteria required for the specified course, as listed below:
- For admission into UG courses, the applicants are needed to have scored a minimum of 45% score from 10+2 or equivalent education.
- For PG admission the applicants are needed to have passed their UG-level course from a recognized institution.
Cluster University Application Form 2023
Cluster University Application form has been released, and the last date to fill out the application form was 24 September 2023 for the UG courses for the session 2023-24, Candidates need to visit the official admission portal to submit the admission form. Cluster University UG Admission is based on the merit list criteria. While some other courses admission will be accepted through the CUET UG and PG exams. The last date for the CUET registration is over. Students must fill in all details according to the previous year’s educational qualifications.
Here are some points to remember while filling out the application form.
- Students should keep all important documents in their hands.
- The information provided by students must be correct and according to the previous educational certificates.
- The documents should be uploaded in the proper format described by the University.
- Students should check all information twice to avoid any incorrect information.
- After checking all details carefully, students must submit the application form.
Cluster University Application Form Process
To seek admission to any offered academic program, one must fill out and submit an application. At Cluster University, an online application process is available for students, and most of them prefer the online mode as it is convenient and simple.
The student will be required to share necessary information in the application form in different sections asking for personal, academic, and bank details. The application process for UG, PG, and integrated programs may remain the same. The general instructions about the application process are as follows:
How To Apply For Cluster University Jammu Admission 2023?
- Go to the official site of Cluster University.
- Follow the official link for the Application Form.
- Register and submit the application by providing the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents like marks sheets, degrees, certificates, etc.
- Make the payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Preview and edit the details if needed.
- Submit and Download the duly filled application form.
- Print the application form and fee receipts for future use.
Cluster University of Jammu Entrance Exam
Except for UG courses, admission to all the PG and Professional courses is mainly done through Common Entrance Test. A merit list will be compiled based on the students’ entry exam scores. For UG programs, the students are offered admission according to the marks scored in Class 12th.
Coming to the entrance exam, test will have two question papers. The first will be referred to as the Common Aptitude Test, while the second will be a Subject-Specific Paper. Some of the key points regarding the entrance test have been shown below:
- There will be 40 questions of 1 mark in Paper 1 of the Common Aptitude Test. In total, there will be 15 General Reasoning, 15 General English, and 10 Mathematics questions.
- Paper 2 will consist of 60 subject-specific questions that carry 1 mark each.
- Both papers will include Objective type questions.
- The examination fee for the entrance exam may be Rs. 700/-.
Cluster University Admit Card 2023
Cluster University admit card will be available online on the official website. The Admit Card for Entrance Exam for this academic session has been released on the official website, the candidates should carry their admit card in the examination hall.
Cluster University Course Admissions
|M.Sc||Food Science & Technology|
|Textile & Apparel Science|
|Music (Vocal &|
Cluster University Jammu Student Login
The university is providing a seperate admission portal for students. They can register here for UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses after completing the eligibility requirements. Students can log in with their user ID and Passwords for further process.
Cluster University of Jammu Contact Details:
- Address: Canal Road, Jammu Pin: 180001
- Email: REGISTRARCLUJ@GMAIL.COM
- Contact No.: 0191-2434815
- Cluster University Official Website: www.clujammu.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Cluster University Jammu Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.