B.Pharma Admission 2023: Bachelor of Pharmacy refers to BPharma as an undergraduate degree program. The course has a duration of 4 years. It is significantly designed to offer quality learning in pharmaceuticals, drug research, and related fields. BPharma program topics are pharmaceutics, drug interactions, pharmacology, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical analysis, and so on.
- AKTU B Pharma Admission for session 2023-24, submit application form before 15 September 2023. Source
- Tripura University has started the BPharma admission into the 2023 academic session, the last date to apply is 04 September 2023. Source
- Sharda University BPharma admission is begun now for session 2023-24, Candidates can apply by the last date. Apply Now
- OJEE 2023 entrance exam was held for the BPharma program between 08 May 2023 to 12 May 2023. Source
The course not only stays as one of the best research-based programs in the Pharmaceuticals but also drives professional elements besides the just curriculum-based education to prepare learners with core and effective knowledge and expertise that may require in the employment world later on. There are many opportunities for people who complete a BPharma degree, and we will discuss them in the following sections of this article, both from a learning and earning perspective.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria are used to determine admission to any institute that offers a BLIS degree program check out the below points about B Pharmacy eligibility:
- The qualifying up to the level of intermediate must have been completed by candidates who are applying.
- Overall marks of students in passing the required qualification must be at least 50%.
- In the 12th standard students must have studied the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics.
B.Pharma Admission Fee Structure: In most of the B.Pharma colleges or Universities, B Pharma Fees range from INR 15000 to INR 1.50 LPA.
In this article, we shall discuss a lot about the BPharma degree program such as admission eligibility, fee, entrance examination, admission process, scope, etc.
B.Pharma Admission 2023 Highlights
|BPharma Full form||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Duration of BPharma||4 years|
|BPharma Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent examination|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy Average Fees||INR 15000 to INR 1.50 Lakh|
|BPharma Admission||Merit & Entrance Exam|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy Entrance Exams||UPSEE, BITSAT, GPAT, MET, WBJEE|
What is BPharma course? Bpharma stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy and UG level course with 3 to 6 years duration. Candidates who have an interest in the pharmacy field easily can enroll on this course after the 12th. In this course, students learn about Medical Chemistry, Drug Diffrencations, Pharmaceutical Engineering, etc.
Why Study B.Pharma?
There are various reasons to study the B.Pharma degree program and some of those interesting facts are given below:
- After getting this degree one gets a vast range of job chances in hospitals under government and private organizations as well.
- Some of the most respected jobs one can get are Clinical Researcher, Medical Scripting, Scientific Writer, and Medical Representative.
- Individuals who complete this course can get a relaxing career within the field and can get even more chances to go higher in the professional field.
- The salary of individuals working in this field is varying in between INR 3 to 5 LPA.
B.Pharma Admission 2023
Bachelor of Pharmacy or BPharma admission is active and running in various universities in India. The admission process is open for 2023-24 sessions for the pharmacy UG degree program. Admission will be given on the basis of entrance exams like university-level entrance, GPAT, and others. Eligible candidates can apply for admission
There are many universities or institutions that proposes admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy or BPharma degree program such as Jamia Hamdard, Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Institute of Chemical Technology, Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, and so on. Students can study the BPharma degree program in two genuine modes; online learning, and conventional or regular education.
- Admissions are open at Lovely Professional University, KR Managalam, CGC, and many other private, state, central, and deemed-to-be universities.
- The last date varies from university to university. However, one can assume the last window will remain open until October or November only.
- BPharma Admission will be based on UPSEE, GPAT, NEET, BITSAT, MHT CET etc Entrance exam at an academic level.
- The application form fee is about Rs 700 to Rs 1000 for BPharma Admission.
Admission to the BPharma degree program can possibly be made by following the instructions mentioned on the universities admission procedures.
B.Pharma Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The most likely points that one should know to get admission comfortably in the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree program are listed below.
- Candidates have to pass 12th or equivalent level examination with the science stream. The minimum passing score has to be in the range of 45% to 50%.
- Entrance exams essentially aid for admission to the BPharmacy program to a large extent in universities.
- KAHER-AIET, UPESEAT, CUET, AP EAMCET, and more, are helpful for admission to BPharma.
- Candidates are shortlisted on valid scores in the proposed entrance test and qualifying exam.
- Selected or shortlisted candidates are needed to complete the admission process by going through a verification, and fee deposit process.
B.Pharma Application Form 2023
Many universities in India are accepting online application forms for admission to BPharma Courses. Students can apply through the online portal. Application forms must be filled by the students with the correct details according to the educational certificates. All the documents should be uploaded in a proper format. If the information mentioned in the form is found incorrect, the application form will be rejected.
Direct Second Year BPharmacy Admission 2023-24
Maharashtra Direct Second-Year BPharmacy Admission started for the 2023-24 academic session. As per the notification once First Year Bachelor of Pharmacy Admission is complete, the process of Direct Second Year B Pharmacy Admission 2023-24 will be started. Provisional Cutoff List of CAP round first for admission to Direct Second Year of Full Time Under Graduate Courses in BPharmacy for academic year 2023-24. Source
B.Pharma Admission Process 2023
Admissions procedures that are based on the merit criteria are managed in a way to directly select students on the basis of their marks obtained in the last examination. However, the students who are selected on entrance exam scores will need to appear in any of the institute-level or state exams. Some entrance exams for this course are MHT CET, BITSAT, NEET, GPAT, and UPSEE.
B.Pharma Admission 2023: How to Apply?
B.Pharma admission 2023-24 will be based on the merit-based or Entrance exam. The application form is available online and offline both for B.Pharma Admission. Universities and colleges provide online application forms through the official portal.
- Students have to visit the official website of the University.
- Read the instruction correctly and the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must pay the application cost for the appropriate admission exam.
- The Universities also call the selected candidates for GD and PI rounds.
- Students have to fill in all the necessary details correctly.
- After that, download the registration or application form confirmation slip as proof.
B Pharma Admission 2023 in Government College
BPharma is a bachelor’s degree course in pharmacy education with a duration of four years this course has lucrative job opportunities n the medical field. The admission will start in the month of May to August the application form will arrive in the month of April.
B Pharma Admission in Government Colleges in Jamia Hamdard University, AIIMS, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Mohali, Institute of Chemical Technology, Punjab University, BITS Pilani, JSS Colleges of Pharmacy, etc. These are the most demanded colleges in the country for B.Pharma.
Entrance tests for these courses there are at various exams national level exams and state-level exams such as GPAT, WBJEE, UPSEE, KCET, and MHT-CET. Some colleges accepted a valid rank on the NEET entrance test. Candidates will have to be eligible for these entrance exams for admission to any government college.
B Pharma Fees in Government Colleges
|BPharma Government Colleges||BPharma Course Fee (INR)|
|CSJMU Kanpur||INR 25,000 per year|
|Bundelkhand University||INR 45,000 per year|
|Jamia Hamdard University||INR 1,20,000 per year|
|DIPSAR||INR 65,000 per year|
|MDU Rohtak||INR 89,000 per year|
|Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology||INR 98,000 per year|
|Panjab University||INR 95,000 per year|
DPSRU B.Pharma Admission 2023
DPSRU BPharma is well famous all over India. This is an Undergraduate course with four years of duration. The applicants must check all the details of DPSRU BPharma related to the official admission portal. The total fee of this BPharma is Rs INR 15,000 to INR 1.50 lakhs at Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University.
Jamia Hamdard B.Pharma Admission 2023
Jamia Hamdard offers 120 seats in BPharm admission with four years minimum duration. BPharm eligibility is 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or any equivalent from a recognized board at Jamia Hamdard. Apart from that, students have to appear in NEET (Bpharma entrance test). Students must check the university’s official website for B.Pharma Admission 2023.
BPharma Entrance Exam 2023
Admission to the B.Pharm degree program can be taken after securing a valid score in the following entrance exams such as AIECET, PU CET, MH CET, BITS SAT, etc.
BPharma Entrance Exam Important Dates 2023
|MPharm Entrance Exam||Registration starts date||Registration Last date||
|NEET (UG)||6 March 2023||6 April 2023||07 May 2023|
|TS EAMCET 2023||3 March 2023||2 May 2023||
10 May to 11 May 2023
|BITSAT||23 May 2023||12 June 2023||
|LPUNEST||1 May 2023||14 May 2023||
8th May to 31st May 2023
|OJEE||10 February 2023||20 March 2023||12 May 2023|
AIE CET 2023
The AIE CET is a national-level entrance exam that aims at selecting students getting admission to the B.Pharma course for various national-level institutions. Candidates who have completed or qualified for their 10+2 or 12th exam with physics, biology, and chemistry with a score of 50% can apply to the AIE CET exam, and seek admission to B.Pharma. The application form will require name, email address, mobile number, etc., details.
Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET)
PU CET entrance test is held every year for the 46 national, and 6 NRI seats. Individuals with a score of 50% in 10+2 including subjects like English, chemistry, physics as well as biology/maths/biotechnology can apply to the PU CET exam. The four-year B.Pharm ug degree PU CET application fee is INR 2175. SC/ST categories can deposit INR 1088.
Several universities and colleges accept the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) for admission to BPharma courses. For B.Pharma Admission 2023-24, students must appear at this entrance. Every year, the examination will be scheduled in June. In order to enroll for this BPharma Entrance test, students must complete their 12th-grade education. It is a completely online CBT-based entrance test.
MH CET application form for the pharmacy-oriented program shall soon be opened. The common entrance test for the B.Pharm degree program is structured online. There will be no offline mode of MHT CET registration. Candidates who fail to complete the MHT CET application form on time will be needed to pay a late fee of INR 500.
BPharma Lateral Entry
The students who have passed their diploma in pharmacy or an equivalent course can apply for admission into the second year of the course. For the lateral entry purpose, the students needed to fill out the registration form and score higher in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Top Specializations in B.Pharma Admission 2023
There are a few specializations within the B.Pharma program that students can opt for and some of the popular specializations are mentioned below:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Students are educated about the various parts of topics like drug creation, research, development, and how to securely administer the medication or drug in pharmaceutical chemistry. Additionally, biological, engineering, and technology principles are taught to students. These theories are used to design procedures and diverse processes.
- Pharmaceutics: Pharmaceutics often entails the education of pharmacy-related subjects notably pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, biomedical analyses, and pharmacodynamics. The topic deals with the development, planning, administration, and delivery of medications for illnesses for both alleviation and avoidance.
- Pharmacology: Pharmacology focuses on understanding how drugs interact with biological systems. It entails researching the biological outcomes, chemical composition, and medical applications of medications. The study of medications and how they affect living systems is known as pharmacology. Both dental appointments and the use of any form of medication include pharmacology. Pharmacology gives us painkillers, caffeinated drinks, and antibiotics. Pharmacologists are researchers who study the mechanisms of action of novel drugs. In contrast, a pharmacist is a medical professional with training who manufactures, disperses, and offers guidance on over-the-counter drugs.
- Ayurveda: The course integrates the study of Ayurveda as a discipline with pharmacy. Its purpose is to familiarise the students with the expertise and abilities necessary to serve as a link between the producers and consumers of ayurvedic products, such as medications, nutraceuticals, and cosmetics.
B.Pharma Admission 2023 in Delhi
BPharam is a 3 year duration course, its full form is Bachelor of Pharmacy. Many universities & colleges offers admission based on the merit and entrance exam after completion a 10+2 from central or state education board. Most university B.Pharma admission are closed, and the next admission session will start through universities’ official websites.
Top B.Pharma Best Universities of Delhi
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
- Delhi University
- JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia)
B.Pharma Admission in MP
A bachelor’s degree in pharmacy offers a wide range of career opportunities. BPharma admission is available at several universities. Admissions to MP’s B.Pharm programs usually take place in August, with the application process completed in September. To be considered for admission to MP’s B.Pharma program, applicants must meet strict eligibility requirements.
Top MP Universities of B.Pharma Admission
- Amity University
- Mansarover Global University
- Mandsaur University
- Sage University
B.Pharma Career Aspects and Scope
There are many possibilities for Bachelor of Pharmacy students within the B.Pharma scope. We will segment the extent of B.Pharmacy into three categories for easier comprehension: scope in the public sector, scope in the commercial sector, and higher education.
- Government Sector: There are several opportunities for students looking for employment in the government sector after earning their B. Pharma. In the public sector, students can seek positions as a pharmacist or drug inspectors. A federal drug inspector makes a respectable wage. Based on the job the student selects, a newcomer can earn anywhere from Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 55,000 in a year.
- Private Sector: For anyone who has completed a B. Pharma, there are more opportunities in the private sector. In the commercial sector, there are several positions in the fields of pharmaceutical marketing, quality assurance, manufacturing, and pharmacy. Numerous businesses are seeking qualified pharmacists for positions in government relations and medical insurance in addition to the ones indicated above. There is a big need for pharmacists in medication manufacturing firms because India’s pharmacy industry is expanding.
- Higher Education: There is also room for higher education if someone is interested in pursuing it. Relevant parties may choose M. Pharma. One can complete a master’s degree in biotechnology, clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutics, and pharmacology. One thing to keep in mind is that the wage package will increase in direct proportion to the candidate’s skills and qualifications.
- Hospital Pharmacy: If you are passionate about retail pharmacy or clinical trials, then a Bpharma or MPharm is the right choice for you. If you do this course from a reputed institute, then you have a good scope in the clinical trials field. In the beginning, you may receive a monthly salary ranging from 20 to 35 thousand INR per month.
Job Profiles After BPharma
There are many career options for students after completing a B. Pharma. between the public and private sectors, or starting one’s own firm. For students who have earned a Bachelor of Pharmacy, we have included a few B-pharma occupations here:
- Chemical technician
- Drug Inspector
- Health Inspector
- Researcher Officer
- Pharmacists etc.
Top Universities For B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Christ University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- OPJS University
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Central University of Haryana
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Karnataka State Open University
- Central University of Kerala
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Utkal University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- University of Lucknow
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Madras University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Kurukshetra University
- University of Kashmir
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Pondicherry University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Annamalai University
- University of Mumbai
|Other Courses Admission|
|BA Education Admission||MA Admission|
|BBM Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BA Admission||DPharma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||PhD Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)?
Q.1 Can B.Pharma students open a pharmaceutical store?
Ans: Yes, Students can open a pharmaceutical store after completion of the B.Pharma course.
Q.2 Can students do B.Pharma after graduation?
Ans: Students can enroll in this B.Pharma course after graduation but they have to belong to the Science stream with Biology biology subject.
Q.3 B.Pharma admission open or not?
Ans: Kurukshetra University and MIT World Peace University B.Pharma admission is open, students can enroll here for this course.
Q.4 Is it necessary to study pharmacy?
Ans: The pharmacy field offers a wide variety of job roles, which are often well-suited for aspiring pharmacists looking to progress in their careers. There are many other careers you could pursue with your knowledge of medicine besides becoming a pharmacist, such as research scientists, medical science liaisons, pharmacologists, and more.