BBA Airline and Airport Management Admission 2023: This bachelor programme takes 3 years to complete. with this degree, graduates are highly demanded in Airports and airline Companies, etc. Applicants from any stream, such as Science, Art as well Commerce stream can apply for this UG program. Bachelor’s degree program offers students some skill-based studies in various subjects, including communication, accounting, aviation fundamentals, front office operations, management procedures, travel management, and much more.
Those students who wish to take BBA Airline and Airport Management Admission must have a 12th degree in science/ Arts/ Commerce through a recognized University. Apart from that, an Entrance exam is also part of the eligibility requirement.
SET, IPU CET, JMET, CUET, LPU NEST etc are the most conducted entrance exams for BBA Airline and Airport Management courses. Merit Scores and Entrance Exams both are used to select for BBA Airline and Airport Management Admission.
Candidates who are looking for administrative positions in aviation companies or airports should enrol in this three-year program. The six-semester program is available at a number of accredited Indian universities, including BAOU, NIMS University, ICFAI, and others. The average fee of the BBA Airline & Airport Management program ranges from INR 25K to INR 2.1 Lac.
Note: Lovely Professional University has started for BBA Airline and Airport Management course. The Last date to apply is 31 October 2023 for LPU Admission. Source
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Airline and Airport Management
- Duration: 3 to 6 years
- Entrance exams: SET, IPU CET, CUET, LPU NEST etc, are top Entrance exams for BBA Airline and Airport Management Admission.
In order to get BBA Airline And Airport Management Admission specialized programme, one has to meet the eligibility requirements mentioned below.
- Students must pass the 10+2 degree board from a recognised board with at least 50% of the required marks in any of the streams in order to be admitted to this program.
- Students from Arts, Science and Commerce are eligible for BBA Airline And Airport Management.
- This program requires medically fit applicants.
- The potential applicants must have certain qualities that will enable them to succeed in their professional lives in order to pursue a BBA in Airline and Airport.
BBA Airline and Airport Management Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Airline & Airport Management|
|Duration of course||3-Years|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance exam based|
|Course Level||Graduation level|
|Examination Type||Semester wise|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th with 50% marks|
|Salary||INR 2.8 LPA to INR 4.8 LPA|
|Application fee||INR 400 to INR 1500|
|Course Fee||INR 2.5 K to INR 2.1 Lac|
Air India, Indigo, Spicejet, Alliance Air, Air Heritage, etc.
Cargo manager, Airport manager, Ground staff manager, Safety and maintenance manager, Customer care executive, Aircraft operation manager,
Top BBA Specializations
|BBA Event Management Admission|
|BBA Management Admission|
|BBA Logistics Admission|
|BBA Tourism & Hospitality Management Admission|
|BBA Aviation Admission|
BBA Airline and Airport Management Admission 2023
Lovely Professional University offers this BBA Airline and Airport Management Admission on the basis of eligibility criteria. Admission will be based on merit score for the BBA Airline and Airport Management course. Some Universities conduct entrance exams such as CUET, CUCET, LPU NEST, and so on.
Those students who wish to enrol in this BBA Airline and Airport Management course must have their 12 standard degree through the recognized board or any relevant degree. Students can easily register through the university website ( select University for admission).
The aspirants can get BBA Airline And Airport Management Admission based on their performance in the previous qualifying exam, and entrance test. Yet, the Entrance test is organized in some specific universities only.
Those applicants who have a 12th degree easily can opt for this BBA Airline and Airport Management course and entrance is also a part of the eligibility criteria for this BBA Specialization.
Application Fee: The BBA Airline And Airport Management Admission fee can be seen between INR 400, and INR 1,500 in private, state, and central-run universities. The university will update about BBA Airline And Airport Management Admission confirmation to the registered mobile number/email id applicants.
Benefits of BBA Airline and Airport Management
BBA Airline and Airport Management are beneficial for students in many terms. It is mainly ideal for candidates who have an interest in aptitude, and aspiration to work in the Aviation sector. Its advantages include:
- Among Indians and others, the BBA in Airline and Airport Management has become increasingly popular.
- If you have completed the Airport Management course, the following recruiters would be the best option to start your career: Domestic Airports, International Airports, Air India, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Spice Jet, Singapore Airlines, GMR Group, Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Ltd., IGAI, etc.
- It is an excellent course for students wishing to pursue administrative roles in organizations involved in or connected with aviation operations on the ground.
BBA Airline and Airport Management Subjects
BBA Airline and Airport Management is a 3-year course divided into 6 semesters. There are 2 semesters in each study year. And in this course, students will read a total of approx. 35 subject topics.
The main BBA Airline and Airport Management subjects are:
- Airport Operations,
- Travel Management,
- Aircraft Maintenance,
- Persona Management,
- Customer Care Services,
- Air Traffic Rules and Regulations,
- Crew Management,
- Aviation Law etc.
Top Colleges for BBA Airline and Airport Management Admission
This curriculum is offered at a wide variety of colleges in India, both government and private. This particular curriculum for a bachelor’s degree lasts for a total of three years. Candidates must have received a passing grade of 50 and 60 per cent on their 12th standard examination from a board that is acknowledged in India.
The following is a list of some of India’s best universities and institutions that each have a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Airport Management program. There are several colleges all over India and abroad as well that provide BBA Airline And Airport Management Admission as well as MBA courses such as:
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
- AIMS Institutes, Bangalore.
- HITS Chennai – Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.
- Presidency University, Bangalore.
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
- Kristu Jayanti College – [KJC], Bangalore
- Andhra Loyola College – [ALC], Vijayawada
- Mumbai University – [MU], Mumbai
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur
- Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts, Shoolini University, Solan
- Dr. D.Y Patil University
- AJ Aviation Academy
- Hindustan Business School
- Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management (ILAM)
- Jaipur National University
Why Study BBA Airline & Airport Management?
The airline industry is one of the fastest-growing industries with a wide range of career opportunities. It takes many people from different sectors to maintain an aviation industry. Below are some of the reasons why you should pursue a BBA in airline & airport management.
- The BBA in airline & airport management exposes students to some of the most exciting and rewarding working environments in the industry.
- Innovative skills are taught to students that help them manage airline operations.
- Because this field is so big, there is a lot of demand for people to work in it.
- They can obtain experience as Airport Managers, Credit Control Managers, Program Managers, Airport Operations Managers, etc.
- Candidates have the option to work with high salaries with top companies like Air India, Indigo, etc.
BBA in Airline & Airport Management scope & Job Roles
At the beginning of their careers, airline and airport management professionals earn between INR 2.8 LPA and INR 4.8 LPA. There are lots of Jobs that make students’ future bright as per their skills and knowledge. Some of job opportunities are mentioned below:
- Airport Manager
- Customer Management Executive
- Passenger Manager
- Logistics Executive
- Cabin Crew Executive
- Catering Management
- Cargo Manager
- Safety/Maintenance Manager
- Facility Manager
Some Other Courses Admission
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Is BBA Airline and Airport Management Good?
Ans: As far as the aviation sector is concerned, BBA Aviation has a good scope and offers around 1 lakh job opportunities in this sector.
Ques 2: What is the salary of BBA Airline and Airport Management?
Ans: The salary is based on the Job profiles, the average starting salary for BBA Airline and Airport Management is between INR 2.8 LPA to INR 4.8 LPA