BBA Aviation Admission 2024: A Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is the full name for BBA aviation. Three years are required to complete a BBA aviation degree. This program is about business communication, operations, economics, security, and other things in the aviation industry. Students learn about airports, business, airlines, and the aviation industry.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Fee: Approx. INR 10,400 to INR 30,500
- Top College: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, AIMS Institutes, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, and Presidency University.
- Top Recruiting Companies: Air India, Go Air, Jet Airways, British Airways, Indigo, and more.
BBA Aviation Admission Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation|
|About the Course||3-year undergraduate degree|
|Eligibility||After class 12th|
|Examinations||LPUNEST and JUEE (for some colleges)|
|Fee||INR 10,400 to INR 30,500|
|Job Opportunities||Airport manager, program manager, assistant airport manager, etc.|
|Admission Process||Merit-based (class XII examination scores), followed by an interview|
|Subjects||Airport planning, passenger forecasting, airport security, fire safety, etc.|
|Admission Date||March 2024|
|University||NILM University, IMTS Institute|
|Entrance Exam||May 2024|
|Placement||Air India, Jet Airways, Alliance Air|
This BBA specialization teaches all about air travel, airport operations, passenger forecasts, airport planning, etc. Students get into this program based on how well they do on entrance exams or their grades. CUET 2024 is mainly conducted for this BBA Admission 2024 at all central Universities and also in some other universities.
Interested candidates can apply for the BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management course at the online portal of the university, but students need to match eligibility criteria which is 12th degree with minimum score (45% to 60%).
Fill out the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET) form if you want to join the BBA in aviation course. After passing the AME CET Exam, students will get into the best BBA in Aviation schools based on their AME CET All India Rank (AIR).
Why should I opt for BBA Aviation?
BBA Aviation provides a deep understanding of the aviation industry and its several aspects. The curriculum consists of aviation operations, from airport management to flight operations and aircraft maintenance. Individuals opting for this course get to know about the latest technology in the aviation industry.
It further helps students to inculcate crucial skills and knowledge to take leadership roles in the aviation industry. The course prepares students for resource management, marketing, and strategic planning. They further learn about managing financial assets for aviation organizations.
The curriculum provides students with the opportunity to gain on-field experience through internship programs and project work. This prepares individuals to face challenges at the industrial level and generate practical solutions for those problems.
Top BBA Specializations
BBA Aviation Admission 2024
BBA Aviation Admission commences at the beginning of January month. Registration for admission to the Aviation Undergraduate Degree Program is open till the fourth week of December in approved universities. Application forms are generally organized in two modes: Online or Offline. Applicants will have to follow any of these to get admission to the BBA Aviation program.
The Application fee for an aviation degree program ranges from INR 350 to INR 3,000. Fee deposit of the BBA Aviation program is always accepted via debit card, credit card, or Internet banking.
Those students who have a 12th degree with a relevant stream are required to apply for BBA Aviation.
BBA Aviation admission is typically given after two analyses e.g., previous qualifying exam score, or entrance exam marks. The entrance tests are taken into account in very few universities.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA Aviation Admission 2024
Candidates who want to be admitted to the BBA Aviation Admission must meet the following requirements.
- Candidates for the BBA in Aviation must have earned their 10+2 from an accredited board in any field of study.
- The candidate must have received an overall mark in the 12th class between 45%.
- Candidates from any stream (Arts, Commerce, or Science) are eligible to apply for the program.
- Students who wish to enroll in this course must be in good health or medically fit.
BBA Aviation Fee Structure 2024
The fee structure of the BBA Aviation course is mentioned below,
- Bachelor of Business Administration program registration starts from 300 Indian Rupees to 3000 Indian Rupees.
- 24,000 INR to 2.8 Lac INR is the approximate fee charged by the university for the course.
- Admission Fees and Application fees can vary according to the university fee structure.
Top Colleges in Delhi for BBA Aviation Admission
Candidates looking for BBA Aviation admission in Delhi have multiple choices to choose colleges at their convenience. Below is the list of some top colleges in Delhi and NCR that will help candidates pick the best college.
- Galgotias University School of Business
- Greater NOIDA, International Career Academy New Delhi
- IIMT College of Management, Greater NOIDA
- Center For Civil Aviation Training, New Delhi
- TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism & Aviation Studies, New Delhi
Benefits of BBA Aviation Admission
The regular degree of BBA in Aviation has assisted me phenomenally in the past few years in academic, and professional areas. The degree holders have found themselves in the terrific zone from where they can choose the earning path or give more depth to their educational profile.
An aviation degree will provide students with a global perspective, thus allowing them to better understand the various factors that impact the industry, such as economics, politics, and regulations, for a better understanding of the entire industry as a whole.
Someone who acquires the BBA Aviation three-year undergraduate degree can simply go for the higher learning option in the MBA Aviation, and more. “The higher you learn, the richer your career will be.
Subjects for BBA Aviation
There are 35-40 subject topics in BBA Aviation in academics, including practical’s. These are all subjects students have to pursue in 6 semesters or 3 years. In the last year, there will be two internships program to get practical knowledge about this field.
The names of main subject topics in BBA Aviation are Introduction to the Aviation Industry, Business Computing, Community Service, Business Statistics, Airport Functions of Airlines, Cargo Handling, Consumer Behavior Market Research, Aviation Marketing, Human Resource Management, etc.
BBA Aviation Jobs
With a bachelor’s degree, candidates can pursue various job options such as aerodrome officer, legal officer, airport manager, purchase manager, and more after completing this course. Typically, the salary package for newly hired professionals in the aviation sector ranges from INR 2.5 lakhs per month to INR 3.8 lakhs per month.
- Airport Manager: they have complete authority over management in the airport department. Their main responsibility is to assign jobs to other staff members, maintain records, taking decisions according to FAA regulations. To become an airport manager, it’s necessary to have a postgraduate degree in management and a CPL License. Annual salary varies from INR 69 lacs to INR 83 lacs.
- Aerodrome Officers: they are inspection officers who ensure safety, look after repairs and maintenance further report life-threatening situations. To secure this position individual must have a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in aviation or telecommunications, Civil, Physics, or Math’s. The base monthly salary starts from INR 50,500.
- Cargo Manager: they are responsible for handling activities during staging, securing, loading, and unloading of aircraft baggage or cargo. Eligibility criteria involve having BBA or MBA in aviation with an average annual income of 40 lacs.
- Cabin Crew: they work in the plane’s cabin ensuring the efficient functioning of the flight. Eligibility criteria involve, BBA in aviation, 10+2 with a science background in PCM, Height: 5ft 7 inches for boys and 5ft 2 inches for girls. Their average annual salary starts from 18 lacs.
- Airline Analysts: they are financial analysts working for the airline industry after completing their BBA or MBA in aviation. Their role is to collect data related to the airline’s financial performance and further proving ideas and suggestions to improve the airline’s profit. Their average annual salary is around 50 lacs.
- Aerodrome Assistant
- Assistant Airport Manager
- Airport Executive
- Airport Operations Manager
Some Other Courses Admission
Question: How to get admission to the BBA Aviation course?
Answer: Complete the 12th class with a 50 percent score and then visit the university’s official site.
Question: Is the entrance exam compulsory for the BBA Aviation course?
Answer: No, Any university does not conduct any entrance exam for enrollment. admission offer based on merit score.
Question: Is there any entrance exam for BBA Aviation course admission?
Answer: Students can get admission to this bachelor’s degree based on entrance exams such as HPCET, AMCET, CUCET, MDUCEE, and BVP CET.
Question: Is the BBA Aviation program expensive?
Answer: It depends on the university to the university. however, the average cost of the program is INR 24,000 – INR 2.8 L.
Question: Are BBA Airport Management & Aviation same?
Answer: There is no big difference between BBA Aviation and Airport Management courses. Both provide career opportunities in Aviation Management, Enterprises in Airlines, and other responsibilities.