BBA Event Management Admission 2023: This is an undergraduate course provided in the management stream. Students who want to pursue a career in event management frequently choose to enroll in this degree program. The minimum time required to complete BBA EM is three years. Students from every category can apply for this three-year UG program.
Developing, planning, marketing, and organizing events is the main focus of the BBA Event Management specialization course. Students learn financial management and material purchasing skills. In several of the classes, project management fundamentals might be discussed. Event innovation, strategic management, and attractive communication are frequently covered in the curriculum.
Interested students can apply after the 12th (with 50% marks in any stream). And there are some famous entrance exams named BUMAT, DSAT, DUET and CUET UG; through these entrance exams, students can get BBA Event Management Admission to top colleges. The top colleges for BBA event management are MIT World Peace University Mumbai, Sage University Indore, Jain University Bangalore, and CMR University Bangalore.
Students have to pay Registration fee + Admission Fee according to the university’s requirements. Generally registration fee starts from Rs 300 to Rs 16,00 and the admission fee is all about INR 19 K to INR 1.3 Lac at the academic level.
After this course students can explore several jobs such as Promotion Executive/ Public Relation Executive/ Marketing Executive/ Designing Executive/ Brand Development Executive/ Administration Executive/ Public Relation Officer, etc after that they selected job. Salary totally depends on knowledge. For Educational scope, students canopy MA in Event Management and MBA in Event management courses.
The program can be applied at any of the approved universities like Padmashree Dr. Dy Patil Vidyapeeth, Nims University, Chandigarh University, Peace University, and more. The fee of the six-semester BBA Event Management program ranges on average from INR 19K to INR 1.3 Lac.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Event Management.
- Duration: This specialized BBA course duration is about 3 years to 6 years at an academic level.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must have passed out 12th degree in any stream with a 50% score.
- Entrance Exam: CUET, LPU NEST, CUCET etc.
- Scope: Students can apply to top companies such as Cox and King, Sercon and Tafcon Group as Promotion Manager, Public Relation Executive, Marketing Executive, Brand Development Executive etc.
BBA Event Management Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||BBA in Event Management|
|BBA Event Management Duration||3 Years|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance exam based|
|Course Level||Graduation level|
|Examination Type||Semester wise exam|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th with 50% Minimum marks|
|Salary||INR 2.1 LPA to INR 3.9 LPA|
|Application fee||INR 350 to INR 1600|
|BBA Event Management Fee||INR 19 K to INR 1.3 Lac|
Top BBA Specializations
|BBA Airline And Airport Management Admission|
|BBA Management Admission|
|BBA Logistics Admission|
|BBA Tourism & Hospitality Management Admission|
|BBA Aviation Admission|
BBA Event Management Admission 2023
IGNOU, DU, MDU admission is live, students can register themselves through an online portal. BBA Event Management programs are available in private, state, and other approved Indian universities throughout the year.
Typically, BBA Event Management Admission starts in January. Any suggested process, whether online or offline, can be used by applicants to enrol in the BBA Specialized program.
Universities of India offer admission to the BBA Event Management UG degree program after a valid score on a qualifying exam or entrance test. The entrance or admission tests are held at some specific universities. During the course curriculum, students have the option of choosing electives and are required to complete practicals.
BBA Event Management Admission form fees range between the amount of INR 350 and INR 1,600 in various universities. Applicants who have enrolled in the program will get an admission confirmation on their registered mobile number/email id.
BBA Event Management Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can get BBA Event Management Admission after making sure of the following eligibility.
- Each college has its prerequisites for BBA Event Management applicants. To apply for this degree program, students must have completed their 10+2 education.
- You must pass the appropriate entrance exam and have a minimum of 50% in 12th class.
Why Study BBA Event Management
- In the BBA Event Management course, you gain knowledge about various gatherings, such as corporate gatherings, weddings, and informal gatherings. You learn how to handle the planning and execution of these events with the help of this course.
- Aside from its specifics to events, the course also sets you up with transferable skills like budget handling, business management, hustle culture, and many more which are crucial to a lot of other career paths.
- It is well known that Event Management has the potential to provide candidates with good annual packages and it opens up a wide variety of employment opportunities across various industries.
What further courses can one opt for after completing graduation in BBA Event Management?
Graduates of BBA Event Management pursue master’s in this field because of its salary potential and skill development. The curriculum consists of marketing, economics, and business communication with subjects like planning and principles of event management. Individuals opting for this course will gain experience in organizational and financial skills further organizing events in different fields like sports, music, education, family occasion, corporate events, cultural events, etc.
Benefits of BBA Event Management
The degree program BBA Event Management develops and enhances communication, and management skills, as well as assists learners to grow their personalities.
Those who have earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Event Management have the option of bolstering their academic foundation by pursuing an advanced level degree or diploma that is affiliated with the stream. After graduating with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Event Management, graduates will find that many doors in the professional world, including those in sports, corporate, social, advertising, broadcast, and many other fields, remain available.
BBA Event Management: What Skills Can be Pursued?
A career in Event Management is skill-driven and is more based on the practicalities of the field than on theory.
- The event management course teaches one to interact constantly with presentations and assignments so that communication skills are enhanced.
- Additionally, managerial skills such as leadership and decision-making are also taught, since managers are required to guide their teams to fulfill their responsibilities.
- Managing people, vendors, itineraries, etc., requires organizational and time management skills.
BBA in Event Management Syllabus
This programme takes 3-years to complete divided into 6 semesters. The syllabus for this programme is semester based. Which is focused on latest trends and technology required in the industry. The main motive is to boost their knowledge and skills in management.
Top colleges for BBA in Event Management
BBA in Event Management is a three years duration Bachelor’s course. Candidates must pass 12th with at least 50% marks from the recognized board of India to apply for this program. The average fee for this bachelor’s program is between INR 10,000- INR 50,000/. Many universities/ colleges offer BBA in Event Management programs some of mentioned below section.
- Lovely Professional University – [LPU], Jalandhar
- Chitkara University – [CU], Patiala
- Parul University, Vadodara
- NIMS University, Jaipur
- Virtual Voyage College of Design
- LJISEM Ahmedabad,
- WedCell Institute of Event Management
- Geeta University
BBA in Event Management: Job Roles
The job opportunity can make event management professionals earn between INR 2.1 LPA and 3.9 LPA at the start of their careers. The job options for the BBA EVENT Management program can be seen as shown below.
- Event Coordinator
- Logistics Management Export
- Marketing Manager
- Event Planner
Other Course Admission