BBA Event Management Admission 2024: This is an undergraduate course provided in the management stream. Students who passed the 12th in any stream with 50% marks can apply for this 3-year UG program. The average fee for this course is INR 10,000 to INR 5,00,000. The top colleges for BBA event management are MIT World Peace University Mumbai, Sage University Indore, Jain University Bangalore, and CMR University Bangalore.
BBA Event Management Admission Latest Update (Feb 2024)
- The IMTS Institute is now accepting applications for the BBA Event Management. Students can apply till 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- D Y Patil University admission for BBA Event Management is open. Interested students apply before 27 February 2024. Source
- Online applications are open for BBA Event Management at Lovely Professional University. Students can apply before 28 February 2024*. Source
- SAGE University Admission started for BBA Event Management for the year 2024. Apply before 26 February 2024*. Source
BBA Event Management Admission 2024 Highlights
|Bachelors of Business Administration in Event Management
|About the Course
|BBA in Event Management is a 3-year undergraduate course focusing on understanding and creating the latest and modern designs and systems in event management.
|Must have passed 10+2 with 55% from a recognized board.
|CAT, MAT, SNAP, CUET, SET
|INR 10,000 to INR 5,00,000
|Promotion Executive/ Manager, Public Relations Executive/ Manager, Marketing Executive/ Manager, Designing Executive/ Manager, etc.
|Merit-based or Entrance exam-based
|Human Resource Management, Cost and Management Accounting, Marketing Management, Conflict Management & Negotiation
|IMTS Institute, NILM University, Subharti University
|E-factor, Cox, King, Sercon and Tafcon Group, Sita Conference, Cineyug Entertainment, DNA Networks Pvt Ltd.
Developing, planning, marketing, and organizing events is the main focus of the BBA Event Management specialization course. Students learn financial management and material purchasing skills. In several of the classes, project management fundamentals might be discussed. Event innovation, strategic management, and attractive communication are frequently covered in the curriculum.
Interested students can apply after the 12th (with 50% marks in any stream). There are some famous entrance exams named BUMAT, DSAT, DUET, and CUET UG; through these entrance exams, students can get BBA Event Management Admission to top colleges.
Generally registration fee starts from Rs 300 to Rs 16,00 and the admission fee is all about INR 19 K to INR 1.3 Lac at the academic level.
After this course students can explore several jobs such as Promotion Executive/ Public Relation Executive/ Marketing Executive/ Designing Executive/ Brand Development Executive/ Administration Executive/ Public Relation Officer, etc after that they select the job. Salary depends on knowledge. For Educational scope, students canopy MA in Event Management and MBA in Event Management courses.
The program can be applied at any of the approved universities like Padmashree Dr. Dy Patil Vidyapeeth, Nims University, Chandigarh University, Peace University, and more. The fee of the six-semester BBA Event Management program ranges on average from INR 19K to INR 1.3 Lac.
Top BBA Specializations
|BBA Airline And Airport Management Admission
|BBA Management Admission
|BBA Logistics Admission
|BBA Tourism & Hospitality Management Admission
|BBA Aviation Admission
BBA Event Management Admission
Mostly, Universities or colleges start BBA Event Management Admission in January. IGNOU, Delhi University, and MDU are the top universities that are offering this BBA Event Management course based on merit score and entrance exam. The application form is available at the online portal of the university.
Typically, BBA Event Management Admission starts in January. Any suggested process, whether online or offline, can be used by applicants to enroll in the BBA Specialized program.
Students also have to attend the BBA Event Management Entrance Exam for enrollments. CUET, LPU NEST, and CUCET are the top entrance exams that are conducted for BBA Event Management Admission by the Central, Private, and State universities.
BBA Event Management Admission form fees range between the amount of INR 350 and INR 1,600 in various universities. Applicants who have enrolled in the program will get an admission confirmation on their registered mobile number/email ID.
BBA Event Management Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can get BBA Event Management Admission after making sure of the following eligibility.
- Each college has its prerequisites for BBA Event Management applicants. To apply for this degree program, students must have completed their 10+2 education.
- You must pass the appropriate entrance exam and have a minimum of 50% in the 12th class.
Why Study BBA Event Management
- In the BBA Event Management course, you gain knowledge about various gatherings, such as corporate gatherings, weddings, and informal gatherings. You learn how to handle the planning and execution of these events with the help of this course.
- Aside from its specifics to events, the course also sets you up with transferable skills like budget handling, business management, hustle culture, and many more which are crucial to a lot of other career paths.
- It is well known that Event Management has the potential to provide candidates with good annual packages and it opens up a wide variety of employment opportunities across various industries.
What further courses can one opt for after completing graduation in BBA Event Management?
Graduates of BBA Event Management pursue master’s in this field because of its salary potential and skill development. The curriculum consists of marketing, economics, and business communication with subjects like planning and principles of event management. Individuals opting for this course will gain experience in organizational and financial skills further organizing events in different fields like sports, music, education, family occasions, corporate events, cultural events, etc.
Benefits of BBA Event Management
The degree program BBA Event Management develops and enhances communication, and management skills, as well as assists learners to grow their personalities.
Those who have earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Event Management have the option of bolstering their academic foundation by pursuing an advanced-level degree or diploma that is affiliated with the stream. After graduating with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Event Management, graduates will find that many doors in the professional world, including those in sports, corporate, social, advertising, broadcast, and many other fields, remain available.
BBA Event Management: What Skills Can be Pursued?
A career in Event Management is skill-driven and is more based on the practicalities of the field than on theory.
- The event management course teaches one to interact constantly with presentations and assignments so that communication skills are enhanced.
- Additionally, managerial skills such as leadership and decision-making are also taught, since managers are required to guide their teams to fulfill their responsibilities.
- Managing people, vendors, itineraries, etc., requires organizational and time management skills.
BBA in Event Management Syllabus
This program takes 3 years to complete divided into 6 semesters. The syllabus for this program is semester-based. Which is focused on the latest trends and technology required in the industry. The main motive is to boost their knowledge and skills in management.
Top colleges for BBA in Event Management
BBA in Event Management is a three-year duration Bachelor’s course. Candidates must pass 12th with at least 50% marks from the recognized board of India to apply for this program. The average fee for this bachelor’s program is between INR 10,000- INR 50,000/. Many universities/ colleges offer BBA in Event Management programs some of mentioned below section.
- Lovely Professional University – [LPU], Jalandhar
- Chitkara University – [CU], Patiala
- Parul University, Vadodara
- NIMS University, Jaipur
- Virtual Voyage College of Design
- LJISEM Ahmedabad,
- WedCell Institute of Event Management
- Geeta University
BBA in Event Management: Job Roles
The job opportunity can make event management professionals earn between INR 2.1 LPA and 3.9 LPA at the start of their careers. The job options for the BBA EVENT Management program can be seen as shown below.
- Event Coordinator
- Logistics Management Export
- Marketing Manager
- Event Planner
Other Course Admission