BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission 2023: It is a course that provides important management skills to utilize in the fields of Travel and tour Business, Aviation Industry, Healthcare, Hospitality, Tourism, Retail, Market Research, and many others. The minimum duration of this degree program is three years at the UG level. Students from any field of science, arts, or commerce can choose this course to build a career in management.
This course develops a complete understanding of the dynamics of hospitality and tourism management through in-depth study and makes students specialists in both sectors. This is a booming sector and students have vast opportunities and career growth.
BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission Latest Update
- Amity University has commenced the BBA Tourism Management admission into the 2023 academic session, the last date to apply is 30 September 2023. Apply Now
- LPU is accepting admission forms for the BBA in Tourism and Hospitality course for the 2023 session, Students can apply the last date is 31 October 2023. Apply Now
- BBA Tourism & Hospitality Management admission is open at the Kristu Jayanti College for the 2023 academic session, 31 October 2023 is the tentative last date to apply. Apply Now
BBA in hospitality travel & tourism can be applied to apply in various universities like Lovely Professional University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Amity University, and more. The fee for the BBA undergraduate, and specialized degree program is found of INR 19K to 1.5 Lac. Those students who are not available for regular classes can pursue this course through Distance Learning also.
Top colleges for distance or regular education of BBA Tourism Course are Tamil Nadu Open University, ICFAI University, University of Madras, etc.
Note: LPU Registration is now open at the online portal. The last date to apply is 31 August 2023 for BBA Tourism & Hospitality Management Admission.
Applicants can successfully get admission to the BBA Tourism & Hospitality Management program with the help of the following eligibility.
- students should pass the 10+2 with any stream from an authorized state/central board of India.
- Entrance exams are exercised in some specific universities.
- There is a minimum requirement of a 45-60% score to be eligible; however, the reserved categories will gain relaxation in marks.
- CUET, MUET, LPUNEST etc. are the top entrance exams for BBA Tourism and Hospitality Admission.
BBA Tourism and Hospitality Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Course Level||Graduation level|
|Admission Process||Merit/ Entrance exam based|
|Examination Type||Semester wise exam|
|Salary||INR 2.3LPA to INR 3.4LPA|
|Application fee||INR 400 to INR 1200|
|Course Fee||INR 19K to INR 1.5 Lac|
Top BBA Specializations
BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission 2023
The BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management admission opens multiple universities. The application form is accepted by the fourth week of December in various universities in India. To apply for a BBA program in tourism and hospitality management, candidates are encouraged to use online or offline processes. 31 October 2023 is the last date for BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management admission for the 2023 academic session at the various Universities.
To determine BBA Tourism Hospitality Management admission, some universities hold entrance exams. But, generally, admission to this program is given after the qualifying exam scores. The confirmation of admission can be checked online at the university website.
Application Fee: The application form fee for the Tourism and Hospitality program hovers between the amount of INR 400, and INR 1,200 in the private, state, and other universities. Debit cards, Credit cards, or other forms can be used to pay an application fee.
- Communication skills: They are crucial to interpreting information in a conversation, and further help in passing idea, thought, or message from one person to another. In Tourism and Hospitality professionals are required to communicate with clients on a day-to-day basis where such skills play a significant role.
- Interpersonal skills: being able to understand what the other person is trying to convey by interpreting signals comes under this segment. In this field, it’s important to maintain social boundaries and respect the personal space of other people.
- Service Orientation: it talks about the importance of keeping the needs of customers over the needs of the business. In order to succeed in this domain businesses must value the requirements of their clients.
- Working for long hours: there are no fixed working hours in the field, especially in the beginning but as individuals gain experience their salary increases and working hours reduce.
- Having Knowledge of World Geography: it’s crucial to have basic knowledge of geographical aspects as it helps in adapting to the environment and taking decisions accordingly.
BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission Process 2023
Students who want to take BBA Tourism and Management Admission in 2023.
- Before applying visit the college or university website to confirm each detail related to the Admission.
- Students have to visit the official website and go to the registration portal.
- Fill out all the details carefully.
- Submit original documents and pay the online registration fee.
- download the confirmation slip.
BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission Colleges in India
Numerous students from all over India apply to various colleges for BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission. The big challenge for every student is finding a better college to pursue this three-year bachelor’s program. Below is the name of some top colleges that offer BBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management courses.
- IIT Delhi – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
- IIT Kanpur – Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
- IIT Kharagpur – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
- IIT Madras – Indian Institute of Technology Chennai.
- IIT Bombay – Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai.
Why Study BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management program?
There are multiple reasons to take BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Admission. The tourism sector has undergone a significant transformation over the last few years, and it has had a tremendous influence on the economies of many countries. As a result of tourism, there are a number of benefits such as income generation and job creation.
The tourism industry is one of the most important sources of income for people and is important to their welfare. Countries can respond proportionally to this importance if they develop the necessary infrastructure and increase their capacity to meet tourist needs.
In that sense, tourism has a lot of importance as well, which is why it is so important to study it. In this field, there is high demand for qualified individuals with experience and it is highly attractive as well.
Having a bachelor’s degree in travel and tourism will be one of the most valuable skills students will learn in your career. The focus of your studies will be mainly on hotel and hospitality management, but these skills can also be applied to a variety of other fields that may be of interest to you in the future. There are plenty of opportunities for young students to learn transferrable skills, which makes this industry appealing.
Scope of BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management
The degree of BBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management increases the chances of better living. Individuals shall have two options after immediately passing the BBA-specialized degree program: scholarly or professional.
MBA degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management is available to students who wish to continue their studies after completing their BBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management. Besides improving academic records, this will also increase prospects for a successful career.
The following employment opportunities were attracted by the BBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management degree: Destination Manager, Personal Tour Guide, Sales Professional, Travel Agent, etc. The starting pay for the aforementioned job profile ranges between INR 2.3 LPA and INR 3.4 LPA on average.
This sector helps in building the economy of the nation as it generates direct as well as indirect employment opportunities. Tourism is a growing sector as people travel from one nation to another to learn about different cultures, visit historical places, get some valuable knowledge, for business purposes, etc.
Some of the employment opportunities in the tourism department consist of:
- Sales and marketing staff
- Reservation and counter staff
- Information assistants
- Tour planners and guides
In the hotel industry, there are:
- Front Office
- Food and Beverages
- Public Relations
In the airline industry
- Airport Ground Staff
- Air Ticketing Executive
- Ground Duty Staff
- Airline Ticketing Executive
- Travel Consultant
- Airport ground staff
BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Jobs Opportunities
- Travel Agency staff
- Travel and Tourism Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Tour Operator
- Ticketing Executive
- Air hostess
- Airline employee
- Airport staff
- Tour Guide
- Customer service manager
- Tourism promoter
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: What is BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management?
Ans: The Bachelor of Business Administration Tourism and Hospitality Management program is an undergraduate program in management. An undergraduate degree in tourism and hospitality management is known as a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).