BSc Chemistry Admission 2023: A Bachelor of Science in Chemistry is known as a BSc in Chemistry. This three-year undergraduate program covers various chemistry-related topics. The BSc in chemistry focuses on many areas, such as physical, analytical, inorganic, polymer, and industrial chemicals. In most government colleges, private institutes, and deemed universities, getting into BSc Chemistry is based on how well you do in school.
BSc Chemistry Trending Updates
- The last date for BSc Chemistry admission is 05 September 2023 at the MJPRU portal. Source
- Students can apply at LPU for BSc Chemistry Admission 2023, The last date is 30 September 2023. Source
- Amity University is accepting online application forms for BSc Chemistry course admission, apply till 30 September 2023. Source
In India, the cost of a BSc in chemistry varies from one institute to the next. After getting this degree, students can work in chemical labs, hospitals, schools, cosmetics and perfume companies, etc. Based on their talents and experience, BSc chemistry graduates in India earn an average salary.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized board.
- Fee: Approx INR 18,000 to INR 69,000
- Top College: Loyola College, Ramaiah University of Applied Science, SRM University, Chandigarh University, and more.
- Career Option: Work as a Lab Assistant, Scientific Data Entry Specialist, Production Chemist, Production Officer, etc
BSc Chemistry Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc in Chemistry|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent with Science stream Chemistry & Physics must require|
|Degree Level||UG Degree|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Course Fee||INR 18,000 per year and INR 69,000 Per year|
|Salary||INR 3.5 LPA to INR 12.4 LPA|
Why should I opt for BSc in Chemistry?
This is considered a complete course because it not only consists of Chemistry but also contains subjects like Physics, Maths, and Biology in the form of integrated subjects. Individuals pursuing this course will get to know about basic concepts that have been studied in school with in-depth knowledge of these subjects and an understanding of new areas. It is further providing a connection of Chemistry with other matters with the help of topics like Biochemistry, Earth Science, Industrial Science, and Pharmacology.
Top BSc Specializations
BSc Chemistry Admission 2023
BSc Chemistry admission commences online as well as offline for a new entry. Students can apply before the last date. Aspirants can use either preference if both are available in the selected university for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Chemistry Admission
The eligibility for admission to the undergraduate degree program at regular universities is listed below.
- As Per the criteria, students should have completed the 12th standard from a recognized institute with a 50- 55% minimum score.
- For each candidate, it will also be necessary to have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics in the last class.
- Its entrance exams are PU CET, NPAT, BHU CET, and so on.
Entrance Exam for BSc Chemistry Admission
In India, there are various universities that offer BSc Chemistry course admission to those applicants who hold a good score in the entrance exam or equivalent. Some well-known entrance exams for Chemistry program admission are NPAT, BHU CET, CUET, etc.
BSc Chemistry Application Form
Aspirants needed to pay an application fee while submitting the filled application form for BSc Chemistry admission. The application fee for the BSc Chemistry program in regular universities differs but can be found between INR 250 and INR 850. Applicants have numerous options to pay an application fee e.g., credit card, debit card, internet banking, etc.
Top Colleges/Universities for BSc Chemistry Admission
Candidates seeking BSc chemistry admission can select colleges and universities located throughout India. Some universities open their admissions portals based on merit, while others require candidates to pass an entrance exam. Some of the top universities and colleges offering a BSc in Chemistry program are listed below.
- PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- Government Arts College, Coimbatore
- Loyola College, Chennai. B.Sc Chemistry
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Farook College, Kozhikode
- Mar Ivanios College, Nalanchira
- Presidency College, Chennai
- St Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad
Scope of BSc Chemistry Admission
BSc Degree in Chemistry is one of the most liked undergraduate programs in the sphere of the sciences. The program provides the base students are searching for to have an ideal academic and professional future.
After completing the BSc degree in Chemistry for candidates, the academic opportunities are MSc Molecular Chemistry, MSc Oil & Gas Industry, MSc Computational Chemistry, MSc Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry, etc. Including a higher degree in the academic profile opens the door to better careers.
BSc Chemistry Admission: Salary & Job Profiles
Someone who has completed the BSc Degree program in Chemistry can work at the following job profiles with an average salary package of INR 3.5 LPA to INR 12.4 LPA.
- Lab Assistant
- Production Chemist
- Scientific Data Entry Specialist
- Production Officer
BSc Chemistry Application Form Process
First of all, students want to know that the application form process for the BSc Chemistry programme may vary from university to university. But, here we provide you with some general steps to filling out the application form for admission to this programme.
- Candidates need to visit the official portal of the university to which they want to apply for BSc Chemistry course admission.
- Visit the admission portal of that university and check the eligibility of that particular university for your desired course. Generally, candidates are required to have 12th with 45-50% marks from a recognized board of education.
- If you are eligible to apply. Then collect all the necessary documents to fill out the application form.
- Now you want to fill out the application form which may be available online or offline (Depending on the university).
- If it is available online then fill out all the necessary details correctly and upload all the required documents. or if it is offline then fill out the hard copy of the application form correctly and attached a copy of all the required documents with it.
- Now, pay the application form fee online/offline through debit card/credit card, net banking/DD. The application fee may vary depending on the college/university.
- After paying the application fee you can submit the application form along with all the required documents.
Some Other Courses
|PG Diploma Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BEd Admission||MBA IT Admission|
|BBA Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BBM Admission||MCom Admission|