BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology Admission 2024: The BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology UG program takes three years. 10+2 in the science stream with at least 45-50% marks is required for applying to this course. Students have to pay around INR 24,000 to INR 67,000 for the course. Top Colleges for BSc are Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Srinivas University, Saveetha Amaravati University, etc. CUET, LPUNEST, MUET, and so on are the top entrance exams for the BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology course.
BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology Admission Latest Update (Feb 2024)
- Application for BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology has started at IMTS Institute and the last to apply is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- For the academic session 2024-25, Sanskriti University is taking applications for the BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology and 28 February 2024 is the last date to apply. Source
- Admission to the BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology at JAIN University is now Started and 28 February 2024 is the last date to apply. Source
- NIMS University is now offering admission for the BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology till 27 February 2024. Source
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Highlights
|Bachelor of Science in Information Security and Cloud Technology (BSc ISCT)
|About the Course
|BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology is a three-year undergraduate program that covers core and elective information technology classes, focusing on topics like cloud security, virtualization, and more.
|10+2 in the science stream with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized board.
|CUET, LPUNEST, MUET, etc.
|Approx INR 24,000 to INR 67,000 per year
|Cloud Provisioning Engineer, Application Architect, Application Consultant, Cloud Automation Engineer, etc.
|Cloud security, Virtualization, Core Java Programming, Cryptography, Windows Azure, etc.
|IMTS Institute, Mangalayatan University, etc.
|Google, Microsoft, Infosys, Intel, TCS, etc
There are multiple universities such as Manipal University, Srinivas University, Karnavati University, MET so on which provide this BSc Specialization course Admission. 12th with science degree holders can apply for this BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology Admission.
During the mentioned semesters, the program covers many topics, including cloud security and virtualization, core Java programming, cryptography, Windows Azure, and more.
After this BSc in Information Security And Cloud Technology, Students can work as Security Architect, Cybersecurity Engineers, Malware Analysts, Penetration Tester, Computer Forensics Analyst etc. Job Salary depends on the student’s work abilities and passion. After getting experience, students also can get higher salary packages.
What are the benefits of studying BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology?
- The rapid rise in the use of technology in the private and public sectors has increased the demand for graduates of BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology.
- Some of the job profiles for graduates in this course are Chief Information Security Officer(CISO), Security Architect, Cybersecurity Engineer, Malware Analyst, Penetration Tester, Computer Forensics Analyst, Application Security Engineer, Cloud Security Specialist, Database Administrator, and Incident Manager.
- The average salary for these job profiles is INR 13,50,000.
Top BSc Specializations
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission 2024
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology admission will open soon for candidates. Applicants can apply to the BSc specialized program by using either mode online or offline. The application form for admission to the mentioned program must be submitted with a fee.
Admission to the BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology program is based on a merit list developed based on qualifying exam scores and entrance exam scores. Admission confirmations are typically sent to applicants’ registered email addresses.
- Application Fee: A registration or application form fee for the BSc IS and CT program averages from INR 250 to INR 1500 at various universities. Some options to pay the Information technology program application fees are internet banking, debit card, credit card, UPI, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission
Many universities in India open the doors for admission to the BSc-specified programs in the IS and CT, such as Apex University, NITE University, Himalayan University, etc. The minimum eligibility to obtain admission to the regular degree program is below.
- Students need to pass out a 12th degree through a recognized university.
- A 50% score is required to apply for a BSc in Information Security And Cloud Technology.
- CUET, LPUNEST, and many more top entrance exams are used to select for this course.
Document Required for BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology Admission
Here is the list of common documents required to get admission to this course:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of DOB
- Migration Certificate
- Residential proof
- Provisional certificate
Top Colleges for BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission
Below is the list of some top colleges in India that offer BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology admission.
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Tirupati
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Srinivas University Mangalore
- Saveetha Amaravati University Vijayawada
- Manipal University, School of Allied Health Sciences Manipal
- CMS College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore
- NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
- George Group of Colleges, Kolkata
- Vels Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies, Chennai
- Chandigarh Business School of Administration – [CBSA] Landran, Punjab
- KR Mangalam University, Gurgaon
- Karnavati University – [KU], Gujarat
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University – [SRMU], Lucknow
- Siliguri Institute of Technology – [SIT], Darjeeling
- Mumbai Educational Trust – [MET]
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission Syllabus
|Effective Communication Skills
|Information Security Fundamentals
|Computer Forensics An Introduction
|It Governance, Risk & Information Security Management
|Computer Fundamentals And Organization
|Introduction To Cloud Computing
|Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
|Programming In C
|Programming In Java
|Security Threats And Trends
|Programming In Javalaboratory
|C Programming Laboratory
|Data structure Using
|Principles Of Virtualization
|Automation And Configuration Management
|Solutions On Cloud Laboratory
Note: The BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology
The BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology program has created an opportunity for every eligible aspirant willing to pursue a career in the IT industry.
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission: Job Profiles
The BSc specialized degree in IS and CT offers many employment options in sectors like computer architecture and organization, cyber security, finance and insurance, management, etc. The employment roles after passing the BSc IT program are mentioned below.
- Cloud Provisioning Engineer
- Application Consultant
- Application Architect
- Cloud Automation Engineer
Students can add advanced study in information security and cloud technology to open up more lucrative career options. The available options for candidates are MTech, MBA Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and more.
Some Other Courses