BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology Admission 2023: The BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology undergraduate programme takes three years and is set up so that it covers all of the important topics in theory, practice, and ideas. The BSc in Information Security And Cloud Technology is a six-semester program focusing on core and elective information technology classes. It teaches people how to protect information and use the cloud.
There are multiple universities such as Manipal University, Srinivas University, Karnavati University, MET so on which provide this BSc Specialization course Admission. 12th with science degree holders can apply for this BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology Admission.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Information Security and Cloud Technology.
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 in the science stream with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized board.
- Fee: Students have to pay Approx INR 24,000 to INR 67,000 as admission fee.
- Top College: Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Srinivas University, Saveetha Amaravati University, etc.
- Career Option: Work as Cloud Provisioning Engineer, Application Architect, Application Consultant, Cloud Automation Engineer, etc
During the mentioned semesters, the programme covers many topics, including cloud security and virtualization, core Java programming, cryptography, Windows Azure, and more. The average cost of the BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology programme is between INR 24,000 and INR 67,000.
After this BSc in Information Security And Cloud Technology, Students can work as Security Architect, Cybersecurity Engineers, Malware Analysts, Penetration Tester, Computer Forensics Analyst etc. Job Salary totally depends ion the student’s work abilities and passion. After getting experience, students also can get higher salary packages.
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Highlights
|Course Name||BSc in Information Security And Cloud Technology|
|Eligibility||12th with science with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance Exam|
|Course Fee||INR 24,000 to INR 67,000 per year|
|Salary||INR 4.8 LPA- INR 6.4 LPA|
What are the benefits of studying BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology?
- The rapid rise in the use of technology in the private and public sectors has increased the demand for graduates of BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology.
- Some of the job profiles for graduates in this course are Chief Information Security Officer(CISO), Security Architect, Cybersecurity Engineer, Malware Analyst, Penetration Tester, Computer Forensics Analyst, Application Security Engineer, Cloud Security Specialist, Database Administrator, and Incident Manager.
- The average salary for these job profiles is INR 13,50,000.
Top BSc Specializations
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission 2023
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology admission will open soon for candidates. Applicants can apply to the BSc specialized program by using either mode online or offline. The application form for admission to the mentioned program must be submitted with a fee.
Admission to the BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology program is based on a merit list developed based on qualifying exam scores and entrance exam scores. Admission confirmations are typically sent to applicants’ registered email addresses.
- Application Fee: A registration or application form fee for BSc IS and CT program averages from INR 250 to INR 1500 at various universities. Some options to pay the Information technology program application fees are internet banking, debit card, credit card, UPI, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission
Many universities in India open the doors for admission to the BSc Specified programs in the IS and CT, such as Apex University, NITE University, Himalayan University, etc. The minimum eligibility to obtain admission to the regular degree program is below.
- Students need to pass out a 12th degree through a recognized university.
- A 50% score is required to apply for BSc in Information Security And Cloud Technology.
- CUET, LPUNEST and many more top entrance exam which is used to selection in this course.
Document Required for BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology Admission
Here is the list of common documents required to get admission to this course:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of DOB
- Migration Certificate
- Residential proof
- Provisional certificate
Top Colleges for BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission
Below is the list of some top colleges in India that offer BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology admission.
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Tirupati
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Srinivas University Mangalore
- Saveetha Amaravati University Vijayawada
- Manipal University, School of Allied Health Sciences Manipal
- CMS College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore
- NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
- George Group of Colleges, Kolkata
- Vels Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies, Chennai
- Chandigarh Business School of Administration – [CBSA] Landran, Punjab
- KR Mangalam University, Gurgaon
- Karnavati University – [KU], Gujarat
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University – [SRMU], Lucknow
- Siliguri Institute of Technology – [SIT], Darjeeling
- Mumbai Educational Trust – [MET]
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV||Semester V||Semester VI|
|Effective Communication Skills||Personality Development||Information Security Fundamentals||Server Administration||Computer Forensics An Introduction||It Governance, Risk & Information Security Management|
|Computer Fundamentals And Organization||Operating System||Introduction To Cloud Computing||Ethical Hacking Fundamentals||Cloud Security||Linux Administration|
|Programming In C||Oops||Programming In Java||Network Security||Security Threats And Trends||Programming In Javalaboratory|
|C Programming Laboratory||Data structure Using||RDBMS||Principles Of Virtualization||Automation And Configuration Management||Solutions On Cloud Laboratory|
Note: The BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology
The BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology program has created an opportunity for every eligible aspirant willing to pursue a career in the IT industry.
BSc Information Security And Cloud Technology Admission: Job Profiles
The BSc specialized degree in IS and CT offers many employment options in sectors like computer architecture and organization, cyber security, finance and insurance, management, etc. The employment roles after passing the BSc IT program are mentioned below.
- Cloud Provisioning Engineer
- Application Consultant
- Application Architect
- Cloud Automation Engineer
Students can add advanced study in information security and cloud technology to open up more lucrative career options. The available options for candidates are MTech, MBA Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and more.
Some Other Courses