Executive MBA Admission 2024: Executive MBA is an advanced professional degree program specially designed for working professionals who want to upgrade their skills in the management field without hampering their employment. Executive MBA course Duration is 1 to 2 years with two to four semesters. It is officially approved for online, distance education, and regular modes at private, and government colleges, institutions, and universities in India.
Executive MBA Admission Highlights
|Full Form||Executive Master of Business Administration|
|About the Course||Executive MBA is a postgraduate management program designed for working professionals in dignified positions. It is a shorter duration program (15 to 18 months) often imparted in part-time mode.|
|Duration||1.5 year to 1.8 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation and 2 to 5 years of work experience|
|Examination||CAT, XAT, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT, etc.|
|Fee||INR 30,000 to INR 1,20,000 Per Year|
|Approval||UGC and AICTE|
|Job Opportunities||Senior HR Manager, HR Director, Vice-President, etc.|
|Admission Process||Entrance exams and Merit-Based|
|Subjects||Marketing, Financial Management, Corporate communication, Entrepreneurship, Financial decision making|
|Admission Date||March 2024|
|University||IMTS Institute, Subharti University, Singhania University, William Carey University|
|Entrance Exam||May 2024|
|Placement||Optum, Persistent, Atos, Amazon, Virtusan, Deshpande Foundation, etc.|
Executive MBA for Working Professionals is the full form of an EMBA course. Students with an executive MBA degree can cruise towards professional promotion both role and earnings-wise. Many famous brands like to offer lucrative internships, and full-time jobs with handsome salaries for Executive MBA degree holders, which we will learn about in the upcoming section of this article.
Aspirants who wish to know more about EMBA programs and one-year Executive MBA in India would get definite support from the sections of this article. It does not just stick around to provide course information but effectively offers details on the admission prospect to guide aspiring students through the admission process.
For applying in this courses, students also needs to pass out Entrance exam including XAT, MAT and GMAT. Students also have to pay EMBA Entrance exam application form fee around Rs 500 to Rs 2000. The application form is available at the selected university official website.
Jamia Hamdard, Goa University, IMT CDL, Indian Institute of Management (Bangalore), Delhi University Faculty of Management Studies, etc are top colleges that offers Executive MBA course,.
What is an Executive MBA? Executive MBA is also known as an EMBA course which is highly recommended for working professionals. The aim of this course is to provide more knowledge for those aspirants who are job seekers, entrepreneurs and other business leaders. The duration of EMBA (Executive Masters of Business Administration). The Top Colleges of Executive MBA in India provide knowledge of main topics including marketing, HRM, IB (International Business), etc.
Executive MBA Without Entrance Exam? There is no availability of Executive MBA without Entrance, the high professional requires an Admission test at each University.
Is Executive MBA Worth It?
As we have mentioned in the previous section, Executive MBA is for Working Professionals who are keen to work on their management, planning, and leadership skills without leaving the job they do.
Working-class professionals especially those engaging in the management-related industry can study in only a year-long Executive MBA program in place of a full-time Master of Business Administration program that has a duration of two years. Students who enroll in the Executive MBA program or 1 year Executive MBA do not have to take regular classes as they only need to attend classes on the weekends.
The course provides flexibility and affordability with a chance to obtain a standard learning experience in the advanced management field.
Executive MBA Admission 2024
Executive MBA admission for the 2024 session is already active in numerous distance, online, and regular universities/institutions in India for the 2024 cycle. Interested candidates may select any of the following; IMT CDL, Indian Institute of Management (Bangalore), Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad), etc., to apply for the Executive MBA program in the current session.
For admission to the Executive MBA programs, it is mandatory to pass a bachelor’s level degree in business administration, commerce, or a related domain. There are certain years of work experience required from individuals who want to pursue the Executive MBA program in any approved university.
EMBA admission gates at the above-mentioned universities and institutions typically open either online or offline. Aspirants may succeed in the admission process if they complete the formalities through registration, document verification, and admission fee deposit before the deadline.
Executive MBA Admission 2024 Updates
- XAT Entrance exam will be held on 07 January 2024 for Executive MBA Admission, Students can check here.
- CAT entrance exam will be held on 26 November for Executive MBA Admission. Source
- XAT Registration is now open for EMBA Admission. 30 November is the last date to submit the application form. Source
- IIM Shillong has commenced the EMBA Admission process for the Upcoming session, 13 November is the last date to apply for Round One. Source
- BITS Pilani Executive MBA Admission will begin for an upcoming session. The expected last date to apply is 26 December. Source
Executive MBA Eligibility in India
In order to open the gate for the Executive MBA program in any UGC-approved university, it is required to meet the Executive MBA Requirements mentioned below.
- Candidates need to pass a three-year BCom, BBA, BSW, BTech, BA with Mathematics, or relevant UG degree
- The applicants must have 45% aggregate marks in the last UG degree examination to become eligible for EMBA Admission.
- Candidates with a disability or reserved categories (SC/ST) generally receive a 5% relaxation in the overall requirement from qualifying marks.
- The entrance Exam is also a part of the eligibility criteria for EMBA Enrollment. XAT, CAT, GMAT and LPUNEST are the top Entrance exams for EMBA Admission 2024.
- The total and minimum work experience required in the management field is 02 years.
Executive MBA (EMBA) Fee Structure
The differences in fees for the EMBA program occur due to the reputation of the Institutions, services and facilities, administrative bodies (private or government), and past records.
- The average Executive MBA course is INR 30,000 to 1.2 lakhs per year.
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM-B) asks for the Executive MBA fee of INR 23,00,000 except for accommodation and other charges.
- Indian School of Business (ISB) needs aspirants to deposit INR 41,63,000 for the complete Executive MBA program.
- The FMS Delhi has a complete MBA Executive program fee of 50,000 Indian rupees only.
Executive MBA Registration Fee
- Registration fee varies University to university for EMBA course
- The Registration fee starts from Rs 500 to Rs 2000 for Executive MBA Admission 2024.
Executive MBA Entrance Exams 2024
Many universities follow the entrance examination path to provide Executive MBA admission. The applicants need to opt for the entrance exams to become eligible for admission in the session 2024. Some of the popular entrance tests for the Executive MBA program have been shared below.
- GMAT: Graduate Management Entrance Test commonly known as GMAT is a standardized entrance exam that opens the opportunity for admission in many colleges, and institutions for the Executive MBA program. The examination is conducted in English with the computer-based test (CBT) mode.
- CAT: Common Admission Test is administered or organized by the IIMs in the CBT mode. The valid rank in the CAT examination permits candidates to be eligible and select any preferred university in India to study the Executive MBA program. The application fee for the CAT examination is INR 2300.
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is another significant entrance examination that is used by thousands of students to satisfy the goal of admission to the Executive MBA program. XLRI conducting XAT examination fee is 2,000 Indian rupees. The management entrance examination is typically organized in the CBT mode.
- MAT: This entrance exam’s full form is the Management Apptitdue Test which is designed to select candidates for Management courses such as Executive MBA and specialization. It is the most reputed entrance exam and numerous universities offer MBA Executive course admission. For registration to the MAT Entrance exam, students need to pay a fee amount of approx 2100 Indian rupees. MAT 2024 for registration visit the official site.
Executive MBA Application Form 2024
Registration will start soon for the Executive MBA Course at the online portal. Those students who have UG degree along with work experience may be required for some specific universities. Students more details at online portal of university.
Interested candidates may select any of the above-mentioned universities and turn in applications in the right format (online/offline) before the final date.
The deadline for the Executive MBA program varies from one university to the next; therefore, it is suggested that aspirants must check the university section in the article below to find accurate information on the last dates.
The application form is normally needed an application fee that differs from INR 500 to INR 2000 at private, and government universities. Applicants can succeed in paying the application fee via digital or offline ways including debit/credit card, net banking, cash/demand draft, etc.
Executive MBA Vs Regular MBA
Top Specializations for Executive MBA Admission
Before we look into the specializations of the executive MBA, it is necessary for us to understand Executive MBA Course Details. How does it differ from the normal MBA degree? Will it be beneficial or not from a future perspective? Let’s get the answers to the above-mentioned questions.
The executive MBA program generally has a duration of only a year, not like the common MBA degree program, which has a duration of two years. The Executive MBA program has been developed especially for working professionals who have somewhere received experience in the business and management domain but want to raise their standard of contribution to the field for the betterment of their professional profile.
Executive MBA Admission creates chances for advancement in job roles and permits working professionals to earn the appraised salaries in the business and management fields. There are so many specializations that students may find in the executive MBA domain. The best ones are detailed in the next section.
Best Executive MBA Programs in India
If you are searching for the top executive MBA specializations, then your search is over because we have shared the list of the best executive MBA specializations below.
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Hospitality Management
Executive MBA in Marketing Management Admission
Executive MBA in Marketing Management program is a study of managerial economics, statistics, operational research, managerial communication, quantitative techniques in management, the business environment, and numerous other subjects.
The one-year program can be applied for at SP JIMR, IIM Calcutta, and so on. The average fee for the Executive MBA in Marketing Management program ranges from 19,400 Indian rupees to INR 2,25,000.
After finishing the study with Executive MBA in Marketing Management, aspirants may get promotion to business development manager, customer marketing manager, SEO manager, etc.
Executive MBA Entrepreneurship Admission
The Executive MBA in Entrepreneurship is a postgraduate program that deals with the study of creativity and innovation, social entrepreneurship, the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, and many other topics. The course is accessible for education at MDI Gurgaon, Indian School of Business, Symbiosis Institute of Business and Management, and more.
The approximate fee for the Executive MBA program is found in the range of INR 22,000 to INR 1.24 lacs. The completion of the Executive MBA Entrepreneurship postgraduate degree unlocks employment options such as lead business analyst, inventory control manager, area operations manager, and more.
Executive MBA Strategic Management Admission
The professional degree program of an Executive MBA in Strategic Management is a study of the basics and advanced topics based on strategy, such as catalyzing social impacts, corporate strategy, sustainable systems, cultural issues in management, and so on. The executive MBA program in strategic management can be pursued at PES University, IMT CDL, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, and so on.
The cost, or fee, of the Executive MBA Strategic Management program, can be expected to be around 26,000 INR to 1,80,200 Indian rupees. Postgraduates in the Executive MBA Strategic Management program open up job opportunities such as planning specialist, product strategist, corporate service manager, business consultant, and more.
Executive MBA Human Resource Management Admission
Executive MBA Human Resource Management follows theory and practice-based education in the principles of human resource management, marketing management, business ethics, history and philosophy of human resource management, and so many other topics.
The course is available for students in various universities such as the Faculty of management studies (Delhi University), IIM Indore, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, etc.
The fee for the executive MBA HRM program is seen as around 26,0000 Indian rupees to 1.46 Lacs. After the PG executive degree in human resource management, job options are massive such as human resource manager, requirement coordinator, labour relation manager, etc.
Executive MBA Admission Process in India
The best way to get admission—if offered in two modes; online and offline— is undoubtedly online, because it does not only save time but also can be done from anywhere with the help of your pocket smartphone.
The online admission process for the Executive MBA program that is commonly followed in Indian universities and colleges is given below.
- The process of admission begins with registration on the official admission portal of the selected Executive MBA university website.
- Students who complete the registration process receive a unique username and a password generation link.
- Login to the admission portal, and complete the mandatory sections such as personal details, communicational information, academic information, and documents upload.
- Select the Executive MBA program and colleges from the drop-down list offered by the university.
- Preview details filled in the Executive MBA admission form before climbing to the payment gateway.
- Proceed and deposit the application/admission fee.
- Do not pass until downloading the receipt that assures the submission of the application form.
Top Colleges/Universities for Executive MBA Admission
In India, there are dozens of options in the form of institutions, colleges, and universities for Best Executive MBA Programs if aspirants want to study in the regular/conventional mode. However, when it comes to online and distance learning institutions; it seems difficult to find the top Executive MBA universities.
Here, in this section, we have sorted out the mainstream problem, and by sharing the finest colleges/universities or institutions, we are trying to help needy students obtain the standard education for EMBA Admission.
What is a Weekend MBA? It is a part-time business-relevant program with weakly class sessions. Generally, these classes are held on Saturday or Sunday. It’s really valuable for corporate sector workers.
IIM Executive MBA Admission
IIM (Indian Institute of Bangalore) offers Executive MBA courses for working professionals. Those candidates who have a Minimum of 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience are able to apply for this Executive MBA from IIM. Apart from that 50% (45% for reserved category) in their UG degree.
How to do an Executive MBA from IIM? Students can easily register along with a registration fee of Rs 6000 for EMBA Admission 2024 at IIM.
IIT Executive MBA Admission
Those candidates who have UG degree in any unit of Engineering / Technology / Physical Sciences (PCM) / Statistics / Operation Research / Computer Application / Economics / Commerce or CA/ICWAI are eligible for IIT Executive MBA. 60% is required to apply for this IIT EMBA Admission 2024. The total fee is Rs 2,10,000 for an Executive MBA at the Indian Institute of Technology.
IGNOU Executive MBA Admission
IGNOU is an abbreviated form but is commonly popular among students. The distance university offers admission to the Executive MBA IT Management program, which has a duration of 18 months. The program admission generally commences only in the academic year cycle.
Candidates who pass a bachelor’s degree in information technology (field of study), and have two or more years of relevant work experience in managerial, and supervisory roles can apply to the IGNOU Executive MBA program. The total fee for the program is 187,500 Indian rupees.
SP Jain Global Management EMBA Admission
The SP Jain School of Global Management is currently accepting applications for admission to the Executive MBA program. Admissions commence for the March 2024 session. Applicants who are aiming to enroll in the online Executive MBA degree program need to visit the www.spjain.org portal.
The course’s complete duration is one and a half years, and it can be studied from anywhere in the globe with the help of the internet, and smart devices such as laptops, smart-phones, computers, etc.
It is necessary that aspirants secure a minimum of three-year of work experience in the management field and an undergraduate degree before applying for the SP Jain School of Global Management Executive MBA Admission program.
NMIMS EMBA Admission
NMIMS will soon start a new batch of admissions to the Executive MBA program. The course admission is expected to start in a similar fashion to last year—online mode. The AICTE-approved program is driven with the assistance of experienced faculty members and updated study materials.
The total program fee is 4,75,000 Indian rupees, excluding the admission processing fee of INR 1,500. In order to open the door of NMIMS for the Executive MBA program, candidates are required to pass a bachelor’s degree in the following pattern: 10+2+3 with a minimum of 55%. It is also necessary for aspiring candidates to secure work experience for over three years in the relevant field.
IMT CDL Executive MBA Admission
IMT-CDL is going to start the admission process for the Executive MBA program in the next couple of days. The admission gate is anticipated to open on 01 May 2024 at IMT-CDL, a Ghaziabad-based institution. Individuals possibly succeed in turning in the application by the last week of May-2024.
The Executive MBA program offered by the IMT-CDE generally brings numerous subjects to study, such as finance, marketing, operations, business analytics, human resource management, and so on. A candidate with more than five years of experience and a relevant three-year bachelor’s degree can apply to the Executive MBA program.
The distance learning program does not miss out on fostering a learning attitude and demonstrating leadership behaviour in the learner. Candidates who feel right about enrolling in the Executive MBA distance learning program may visit the website of the IMT-CDL institute to complete the admission process.
One-Year Executive MBA: Those candidates or professor workers who have 2 to 10 years of corporate experience easily can get Executive MBA Admission 2024. This 1 year Executive MBA course is worth it. Students can get promotions and get highly paid by companies after completing this course.
List of Best Colleges/Universities for Executive MBA Admission
IIT Department of Management Studies (DMS)
|Lovely Professional University|
|Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Delhi Technology University|
|SP Jain University|
Executive MBA Fee Structure 2024
|Executive MBA University Name||Fees|
|Punjab Univesity||Rs 96,345|
|Goa University||Rs 20,000|
|Symbiosis University||Rs 3,30,000|
|IIM Kashipur||Rs 320,000|
|Assam University||Rs 99000|
|Amity University||Rs 74,000|
|Rajasthan University||Rs 66,550|
|Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya||Rs 60,000|
|Indraprastha University||Rs 1,00,000|
|IIM Bangalore||Rs 20,11,000|
Scope of Executive MBA in India
The Executive MBA program helps a working professional to be eligible for either a promotion in their respective organization or opportunities outside their company at higher roles in the management domain. The promotion or growth in the rank leads to an appraisal or hike in the salary packages.
Someone who’s working in executive-level roles in the management industry can apply for much higher job responsibilities such as human resource manager, communication manager, brand manager, shift supervisor, and so forth.
The salary package hike is definite and can be seen from 30 to 40 percent quite comfortably even though that much of a hike rarely occurs in the corporate world but ultimately shows the weight of the Executive MBA degree in the modern professional world.
Executive MBA Jobs & EMBA Salary
The Executive Master of Business Administration, or Executive MBA, degree program draws the curtain and opens innumerable options in the employment arena of the management domain. The job description and estimated salary package of each are detailed in the following section.
- Human Resource Manager: The Human Resource Manager, commonly known as HR Manager, is responsible for focusing on the organizational and administrative functions of a company. Executive MBA-based employed candidates for the role of HR Manager may earn around INR 4.89-15.65 LPA.
- Communication Manager: The communications manager is actually a public relations manager or PR manager, responsible for planning, controlling, and implementing communication processes between companies or within the organization. The average salary of a communication manager is expected of INR 13.26 LPA.
- Shift Supervisor: The shift supervisor is someone who takes care of daily operations during working hours and supervises the employees to get high productivity. He is someone who is in charge of maintaining the goodwill of the company by obtaining positive customer feedback. Candidates who enter the role of a supervisor after the Executive MBA program can earn up to INR 2.2 LPA to INR 7.9 LPA.
- Brand Manager: Someone who is a brand manager needs to look after the following aspects; online/offline marketing, branding communication channels, productivity, etc. The role of Brand Manager brings around a package of INR 4.5 LPA to INR 21.2 LPA.
Q.1 Is an Executive MBA equal to MBA?
Ans: Yes! EMBA (Executive MBA) is the same as an MBA course and also avails many career options and promotions.
Q.2 Which students are eligible for an Executive MBA?
Ans: Executive MBA (EMBA) is available for those who are also working and are not able to attend regular classes. A UG degree is required to apply for this course
Q.3 Is Executive MBA good for the future?
Ans: Yes! Executive MBA is designed for good career options and promotions.
|BSc Nursing Admission