MBA Entrepreneurship Admission 2024: The duration of this MBA course is a two-year PG course that is provided through the management stream. Although this degree is not a requirement for founders, it does assist in developing the ideal mentality and mindset for an entrepreneur. For applicants who want to make a career as entrepreneurs, this course is best for them.
MBA Entrepreneurship Admission 2024 Highlights
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship|
|About the Course||Two-year postgraduate degree providing a distinct perspective on managerial and supervisory skills.|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in any subject, particularly Commerce, Accounting, or Statistics.|
|Examinations||CAT, XAT, NMAT, MAT, SNAP, and CMAT.|
|Fee||INR 5 Lakh to INR 25 Lakh|
|Job Opportunities||Business Journalists, Business Consultants, Fundraisers and Development Officers, New Venture Developers|
|Admission Process||Based on the candidate’s performance in entrance exams.|
|Subjects||Venture capital and Asset management.|
|Admission Date||March 2024|
|University||IMTS Institute, Subharti University|
|Entrance Exam||May 2024|
|Placement||Google, JP Morgan and Infosys|
An MBA in Entrepreneurship focuses on preparing graduates to launch their businesses, create practical business plans, and manage businesses globally. The major goals of the MBA in Entrepreneurship are to educate students on how to transform ideas into successful businesses and to cover a wide range of business management topics.
There are several options for MBA Entrepreneurship Admission (PG degree program) such as Jamia Millia Islamia, Amity University, etc. The fee or cost of the two-year entrepreneurship program can be seen between INR 49,000 to INR 2.4L.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Entrepreneurship Admission
The MBA admission to the Entrepreneurship program can be comfortably made after holding the eligibility below.
- Applicants are required to get 50% Marks in the last Qualifying examination to become eligible for MBA Entrepreneurship admission.
- The entrance test like CAT/CMAT/XAT scores is accepted for admission.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any relevant area is required of applicants for the MBA Entrepreneurship program.
- Although it is highly desirable, work experience is not required for this course.
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Entrepreneurship Admission 2024
MBA Entrepreneurship Admission is now active at many top universities online and offline. Online admission will be done on the university’s official website, and for offline admission applicants have to visit the selected university. Admission to MBA Entrepreneurship is based on the score obtained in the national, state, or university-level entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, and CMAT for the session 2024.
After the merit list based on the results of the entrance exam and qualifying exam is published, admission decisions are made. One can check the update of admission status by reaching the official admission portal of the university.
MBA Entrepreneurship Application Fee
Registration fee for the MBA Entrepreneurship program is absolutely mandatory, and it ranges from INR 370 to INR 1000. Applicants can use mobile internet banking, debit card, credit card, or other modes to pay the MBA program registration fee.
MBA in Entrepreneurship Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Entrepreneurial Finance||Research Methods for Management|
|Business Plan and Ethics||Corporate Communication|
|Principles of Management||Managerial Economics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Strategic Management|
|Project management||Managerial Economics|
|Business Environment and Ethics||Accounting and Finance for Managers|
Top Colleges for MBA Entrepreneurship Admission 2024 in India
Many colleges from all over India open their admission portal yearly for MBA in the Entrepreneurship program. Below is the list of some top colleges in India that offer this management program.
- ISBR Business School
- IIM Nagpur
- XLRI Xavier School of Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Indus Business Academy
- Indian Institute Of Management–Bangalore (IIM–Bangalore)
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research ISBR Business School
- International Management Institute
- BML Munjal University (BMU)
- PSG Institute of Management
- Indian Institute Of Management–Lucknow (IIM–Lucknow)
- SAGE University, Indore
- B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute Of Science And Technology
- Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
- IILM University, Gurugram
- FLAME University
- Rishihood University
- REVA University
- Indian School of Business
- Symbiosis International University
- Parul University
- Indian Institute Of Management–Nagpur (IIM–Nagpur)
- IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY
- SHARDA UNIVERSITY
- PSG College Of Technology
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology
- Ganpat University (GUNI), India
- Rathinam College Of Arts And Science
- Bennett University (Times of India Group)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- K. R. Mangalam University
- Swarrnim Startup & Innovation University
- The ICFAI FOUNDATION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
- Adamas University
- Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (Deemed University)
- IIPS – International Institute of Professional Studies, DAVV
- Puducherry Technological University
- Graphic Era (Deemed to be University)
- Delhi Technological University
- Woxsen University
- Gujarat Technological University
- Apeejay Stya University
- St. Francis Institute of Management and Research
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
MBA Entrepreneurship Entrance Exam 2024
A lot of Universities offer MBA Entrepreneurship Admission based on entrance exams CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, or many more entrance exams conducted by the universities themselves. CAT & MAT are the two most famous entrance exams for MBA Admission these are accepted by almost all the universities that offer MBA Entrepreneurship courses or any other MBA Program.
Scope of MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership
The postgraduate degree in the MBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership opens some magnificent career opportunities for employment. Candidates can also think beyond, and stay on the learning path to make their academic profile stronger than ever.
Students can apply for a Doctorate level degree soon after passing the MBA Entrepreneurship & Leadership program. With the study of a PhD in the same stream, they give themselves some more futuristic opportunities like lectures, professors, etc.
MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership: Job Options
Professionally, MBA Entrepreneurship and Leadership candidates can enter the jobs of a business consultant, sales manager, department manager, business reporter, etc. The initial package is between INR 2.2 LPA and INR 4.4 LPA for the professionals of this stream.
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other UG/PG Courses