MBA Finance Admission 2023: This is a PG-level course offered in the Business stream. It focuses on how businesses should manage their finances and accounts to meet certain financial goals. The duration required to complete the MBA Finance program is two years.
For a variety of managerial positions in finance, the MBA in Finance trains students. Various financial specialties concentrate on managing and controlling a company’s financial resources. Students with strong analytical skills, sound financial knowledge, and a solid grasp of financial models and the stock market might choose a career in finance management.
- BHU MBA Finance Admission is taking place; apply by 3 January 2023. Click Here
- MDI Murshidabad admission 2023 in Finance management programme started; the last date to apply is 11 February 2023. Click Here
- Admission begins for Finance Management course at IMT Nagpur 2023 session. Apply Here
- MBA Finance Admission 2023 is open at Manav Rachna University. Apply Here
- MBA Finance admission 2023-25 is open at ICFAI University; Check IBSAT entrance result. Check Here
- Admission opens for MBA Finance at CGC Chandigarh for session 2023. Click Here
After getting MBA Finance Admission students will become more knowledgeable about issues including corporate finance, international finance, and financial management as a result of the curriculum.
The MBA Finance program educates students on the importance of business finance in the industry. In the MBA Finance curriculum, students develop intercultural and social teaming skills as well as analytical and evaluative skills. Students learn about technology-assisted transaction management and receive financial education that pertains to management skills, investigation, and study.
MBA Finance Admission Highlights
|Course Full Name||Master of Business Administration in Finance|
|Course Duration||Two Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% marks in bachelor’s|
|Average Fees||INR 80,000 to 20 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|MBA Finance Subjects||
Accounting, Managerial Economics, Business Law, Financial Modelling, Risk Management
|Top University/ Colleges for MBA Finance||IIM Ahmedabad
MBA Finance Admission 2023
Interested candidates for MBA Finance Admission can go through the official websites of their desired universities to register themselves for the programme through the online application form provided by the respected authority. Candidates will have to register themselves by making an account on the official website of their desired university and then logging into it.
After successfully logging in to the website, students will be able to access the application form to apply for MBA Finance Admission. It is possible that most of the universities will require a fee to be paid in order for the candidates to submit the application form.
MBA Finance Admission Eligibility
The generalized eligibility criteria for MBA Finance Admission:
- MBA Finance Admission is a postgraduate degree, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any disciple with at least 50% marks as a minimum percentage.
- Candidates who have successfully cleared entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, SNAP, etc. are also eligible for MBA Finance Admission.
Fee Structure for MBA Finance Admission
There are many factors that influence the cost of MBA Finance tuition, but most of it is determined by the college administration. MBA program fees vary from one institution to another depending on which one you choose. The fee for an MBA Finance Admission at Indian institutes and universities ranges from INR 80,000 to INR 20,00,000.
MBA Finance Admission 2023 Important Dates
MBA Finance Admission for 2023 session has started. Check the important application dates to apply:
Last date (Tentative)
|IIM Bangalore||CAT, GMAT||15 February 2023|
|IIM Kozhikode||CAT||15 March 2023|
|FMS Delhi||CAT, GMAT||18 January 2023|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management||CAT, XAT, NMAT||18 January 2023|
|IMT Nagpur||CAT, CMAT, GMAT, XAT||1 January 2023|
|MDI Murshidabad||CAT||11 February 2023|
Top Entrance Exams for MBA Finance Admission 2023
There are a lot of options for entrance exams that are available for candidates who want to enroll in the MBA Finance Admission and here is the list of the top entrance exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) – In India, the CAT is the most well-known and desired MBA admission test. This examination is given each year to those applying to 20 Indian Institutes of Management’s flagship business management programmes (IIMs). Furthermore, more than 100 business schools accept CAT exam results to speed up the admissions process for MBA and PGDM programmes. Students can secure seats through the CAT exam for MBA Finance Admission. The CAT test is administered via a computerized system. The commencement of the registration process for the CAT examination happens in August and the test is conducted in November.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) – The XAT is sometimes regarded as the doorway to Xavier’s league and is the second-most well-known and most challenging MBA admission test in India. The Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, conducts Xavier’s Aptitude Test on account of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). There are more than 150 B-schools that consider applicants based on their performance on the XAT test for admission to MBA and PGDM programmes. The XAT exam is taken by about 1 lakh candidates every year in January. The XAT test started being administered online in 2019. XAT registration usually begins in August, and the exam is held in January.
- Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) – The GMAT examination is regarded as the best MBA admission test for applicants who want to pursue their MBA overseas. GMAC, or the Graduate Management Admission Council, is a charitable organization that administers the GMAT. The examination has begun to gain widespread acceptability in several of the leading business institutes in India during the last 10 years. The GMAT examination is offered all year round at close to 34 testing locations in India. An MBA candidate may take the GMAT five times in a calendar year. The validation of the GMAT score of applicants is up to 5 years and during these 5 years, it can be used to get admissions to leading business management schools in India.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Four times a year, the MAT MBA admission test is administered at the national level. MAT is authorized by the All India Management Association. The MAT test is traditionally administered in the period of February, May, September, and December. Candidates have a choice to attempt the entrance test either in computerized mode or in physical mode. It is a fact that approximately 20000 candidates attempt the MAT test each session. The MAT score is accepted by more than 300 business institutes in India.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) – CMAT entrance exam is held to select candidates for management programmes and it is a national-level entrance test. Till the year 2018, The All India Council of Technical Education used to take the responsibility for the conduction of the CMAT entrance examination but according to the new code of conduct, since 2019, National Test Agency holds the responsibility for conducting the CMAT entrance examination. The application procedure for the CMAT entrance exam begins in November every year and the test is conducted in January every year.
MBA in Finance from IGNOU
IGNOU offers MBA in Financial Management through its School of Management Studies. The duration of the program is minimum 2 years and maximum 4 years. MBA Finance Admission eligibility from IGNOU is a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for reserved category). Admission into this course is provided in January and July sessions. The fee is INR 15,500 per semester.
MBA in Finance from Amity University
Amity University is a top-rated university for MBA admission. It will soon open the admission portal for MBA Finance admission 2023 session. The course is offered for 2 years covering 4 semesters. The fee structure lies between INR 3.5 Lakhs – INR 5 Lakhs per semester. It depends on whether the course is sponsored or non-sponsored. Interested students are required to fill up the application form online, submit the required documents and pay the fee.
MBA Finance Admission College & Fees in Mumbai
The MBA program lasts two years and is a professional degree course. About 80 colleges in Mumbai provide MBA Finance Admission. Entrance tests like the CAT, CMAT, and MAT are required for candidates. To be admitted to the MBA program in finance. Although the cost of an MBA in finance varies by college, it typically ranges from INR 80,000 to INR 20,000. The names of a few colleges in Mumbai that offer MBA Finance Admission are listed below.
- SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai
- SIMSREE – Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education
- Xavier Institute of Management and Research
MBA Banking & Finance
MBA program is provided in various specialisations, sometimes dual as well. It is also offered in banking and finance. This dual specialisation is chosen by thousands of students as it offers enormous options in the job market. It has same duration, 2 years. It opens doors for jobs like analyst, bank manager, credit manager, financial manager, CA, etc. As it is a little difficult in relation to other specialisations, the compensation offered is also lucrative. The average salary that candidates can expect after MBA banking and finance is INR 5.5 LPA to INR 11 LPA which increases with experience.
What kind of students should opt for MBA Finance Admission?
For students who are willing to show interest in financial, analytical, and mathematical abilities as well as accounting knowledge, the curriculum is designed for students who naturally comprehend financial management fundamentals, are numerate, presentable, and enthusiastic about strategic thinking.
It is for students who are looking for a career working closely with consumers, investors, and users in the financial industry financial planning professionals are expected to do research, plan, and oversee activities will take MBA Finance Admission.
Benefits of Earning a Degree in MBA Finance
A lot of companies prefer to hire people with an MBA for leadership roles. The reason for this is that an MBA is seen as the best degree for business leadership. With an MBA, you have a better chance of becoming a CEO. People with graduate degrees often take on more responsibilities.
- Better Salary: Whether or not anyone would agree with this statement, it is a truth that the main driver of incentive for individuals to work is money. Students who get an MBA in finance have a strong chance of finding a lucrative career after graduation. Students don’t need to stress about obtaining jobs because huge corporations prefer graduates and the pay for these careers in finance is frequently high.
- Helps in Building Connections: The MBA in finance is a professional degree that allows the majority of students to start working straight away and gives them access to a large network of people who work for different organizations. These people can be useful for finding lucrative employment and building new relationships. Students who pursue an MBA in finance have the chance to start their careers earlier, providing them additional chances to expand their networks and meet individuals in the financial business.
- Development of Skills: In addition to providing students with a mastery of financial processes, management, concepts, and the company, the MBA in finance gives them a mix of knowledge and skills that may enable students to survive and prosper in any area. The instruction covers a wide range of specialized topics, such as mathematics, intellect, communication, awareness, negotiation, and persuasion.
- In accordance with the Market’s Necessity: Postgraduates have a wide range of opportunities open to them in the current job market. The expansion of start-ups and businesses has caused a substantial revolution in the corporate sector. Talent, ability, and enough financial skills are preferred in these new firms. Students with MBA in finance degrees can find suitable employment in the labor market, where they can start at the entry level and work their way up to the top level by gaining the necessary core skills and work experience. Students who choose an MBA in finance will get the skills and information required to work in an area that is constantly in demand; regardless of industry, all firms need financial experts to manage their money.
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Finance Distance Education
MBA (Finance) distance education is a two-year post-graduate degree that consists of four semesters and is focused on the administration of accounts of businesses in order to achieve certain financial goals. Students who study for an MBA in finance distance education gain throughout understanding of trading, wealth management, security management, budgeting, etc.
Candidates looking for a way to advance their professional careers, improve their business expertise and management skills, and increase their awareness without jeopardizing their job should consider the MBA (Finance) distance education as their next step.
Advantages of Pursuing MBA in Finance through Distance Learning:
- Candidates may pursue both their employment and the MBA course at the same time with the 2-year MBA finance distance learning program. It is a program that has no bearing on their present line of work and solely serves to improve their abilities and professional prospects.
- The cost of an MBA finance distance programme is lower than that of an ordinary MBA programme. The distance learning course’s pricing structure is kept the same while being substantially more expensive since it makes it easier for students to pay without having to worry about their money.
- Distance learning allows for on-the-go education (anytime and anywhere). Distance learning benefits the candidates since it allows them more time and financial flexibility if they’re employed individuals or running their own business.
Leading Colleges/Universities for MBA (Finance) Distance Education
|Jaipur National University||Amity University|
MBA Finance Admission Subjects
MBA course is taught for 2 years. In these two years, many financial-related subjects are taught to students. Students study these subjects in the MBA Finance admission program:
- Financial Modelling
- Managerial Economics
- Banking Management
- Risk Management
- Credit Management
- Business Ethics
- Financial Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
MBA Finance Admission Syllabus
MBA Finance Admission introduces students to a variety of financial subjects. Every small or big organization needs financial managers to lead a company toward growth at a minimum cost. Students are made aware of all the finance-related subjects in detail which are given below:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Strategic Management||Business Law|
|Principles of Accounting||Risk Management|
|Marketing Methods||Corporate Taxation|
|Financial Modelling||Security Analysis|
|Micro Economics||Banking Principles|
MBA in Finance Scope & Objectives
- A successful business, economy, or enterprise relies heavily on finance which is one of its most important components. A Master of Business Administration in Finance is one of the major specializations that will help you to improve your financial skills, business concepts, and understanding of how the country is progressing economically.
- An MBA in Finance offers a wide range of opportunities for future advancement, so it is a great career choice for someone with the right skills. In today’s economy, a significant role is played by finance in the advancement of industries.
- After earning a master’s degree in finance, one can pursue a Ph.D. degree in the very same field. By pursuing higher education in the finance discipline, students will be able to expand their knowledge even further and make a significant contribution to society.
Placement Area After MBA Finance
There are numerous employment options if students pursue an MBA in finance because this program permits you to work for many of the major MNCs and other public or private businesses. To name a few companies:
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Lehman Brothers
- JP Morgan, etc.
MBA Finance Entry Level Jobs: Most of the positions start at the Executive level and one becomes a manager after gaining some experience. After the MBA Finance, entry-level jobs include Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Executive, Accounts Executive, Management Trainee, Relationship Executive, Data Analyst, etc.
Jobs For MBA Finance
Specialists in this course may get a professional degree. After completing this degree program, students build their knowledge on a high level. So the professionals of this degree program can get jobs easily all over the world. Some of the world’s top industries will provide jobs for MBA Finance degree holder candidates with an average salary of INR 2 to 20 LPA.
Some of the Top Jobs for MBA Finance:-
- Investment Banking Associate
- Management Consultant
- Cash Manager
- Credit Managers
MBA in Finance Salary in India
Many top companies in India are hiring MBA Finance degree holders. Students doing an MA Finance degree program or completing one will get an average starting salary in India of INR 5 to 10 LPA.
Other Best MBA Specializations
|Other Courses Admission|
|B.Ed Admission||DPharma Admission|
|BA Education Admission||MA Admission|
|BBA Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BBM Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|