MBA Healthcare Management Admission 2023: It is a course for graduate students that lasts at least two years. This course is for students who already have a college UG degree. MBA Healthcare Management Program is for students who want to improve their qualifications and move up in the fast-growing and changing healthcare industry. This program aims to make it as easy as possible for people to work with hospitals.
MBA Healthcare Management Admission is available at Jamia Hamdard University, BRAOU, Goa Institute of Management, and other Universities. Those candidates who have UG Degrees (BBA, BCA, BBA, BSW, BCom etc.) in relevant streams through recognised Universities. The average fee for MBA Healthcare Management Admission starts from INR 78,000 and INR 2.8 Lakh.
This article disclosed all the information about MBA Healthcare Management course.
MBA Healthcare Management Admission Updates
- Lovely Professional University is offering MBA Healthcare Management admission for the 2023 academic session, Students can fill out the admission form by 31 October 2023. Source
- Sharda University starts the MBA Healthcare Management admission in the 2023 academic session. students can apply by the last date is 31 October 2023. Source
- Amity University has commenced the MBA Healthcare Management admission for the 2023 academic session, the last date to apply is 31 October 2023. Source
This study could lead to a unique career path and a job in the healthcare field with a lot of different duties. Management principles, dealing with conflicts, marketing in healthcare, healthcare economics, human anatomy, medical terminology, and other things are covered in this program. When they finish this degree, students will have the advanced business management skills to set up and run complex networks for delivering healthcare.
MBA Healthcare Management Admission 2023 Highlights
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management|
|Level of Course||Post Graduation level|
|Entrance Exam||GMAT, MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG Degree with at least 50% marks|
|Examination Type||Semester wise exam|
|Approx Fee||INR 78,000 to INR 2,80,000|
|Average Salary||INR 5,00,000 p.a. to INR 11,00,000 p.a.|
|Top University||NIMS University, Jamia Hamdard University, BRAOU, Goa Institute of Management|
MBA Healthcare Management Admission 2023
MBA Healthcare Management admission has begun in several UGC-approved universities. Applicant’s undergraduate degrees and entrance exam result heavily influence admission to the MBA program in healthcare management. A valid CAT or XAT score may also be considered for admission. The last date is 31 October 2023 for MBA Healthcare Management Admission for the 2023 academic session.
MBA Healthcare Management Admission: Course Fee
- The average fee range for MBA Healthcare Management Program is between INR 78,000 to INR 2,80,000. Even the fee charge of different universities varies for the program.
- So, we suggest the candidates check the fee structure by visiting the official site of the university to which they want to apply for the program.
Application Fee for MBA Healthcare Management Admission
- It is important to pay the registration fee for the MBA Health Management program to apply. The registration or application form fee can be found at INR 420 and INR 1,000 in the respected universities of India. One can deposit the fee by using digital payment options like debit cards, credit cards, mobile internet banking, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Healthcare Management Admission
Admission to the program is possible with the inheritance of the mentioned eligibility.
- Candidates for the MBA HM course must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- The minimum mark to score in the percentage is 50%.
- Entrance Exams -CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT.
Top Specializations for MBA Admission 2023
Top Colleges for MBA Healthcare Management Admission 2023 in India
Although there are many students who apply each year to various colleges in India to study MBA in Healthcare Management programs, to be considered for admission, students must have graduated with at least 50%-60% marks from a recognized Indian university.
Some colleges offer admission based on merit, while others require candidates to take entrance exams such as the CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, and XAT. Here is a list of some best colleges for MBA Healthcare Management colleges.
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Ahalia School of Management, Palakkad
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
- MUHS Nashik – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- NIMS University, Jaipur
MBA Healthcare Management Syllabus
The duration of the MBA healthcare management program is the same as other MBA programs. Below are the semester-wise syllabus details that will help students to understand the syllabus.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fundamentals of Healthcare Administration||
Healthcare Policies & Regulations
Strategic Management in Healthcare
|Principles of Management||
Hospital Enterprises Management
Management of Disease Control
Bio-Statistics and Operations Research
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Branding in Healthcare||
Healthcare Information System
Anatomy, Physiology, and Medical Terminology
Revenue Cycle Management in Healthcare
|Quality Management and Insurance||
Legal Aspects of Healthcare
HR in Hospitals
Scope After MBA Healthcare Management Admission
After earning a graduate degree in MBA in Healthcare Management from a reputable university, candidates can see a career in the healthcare management sector, making their dream of having a successful career a reality. A master’s degree in business administration allows one to move forward comfortably and pursue further research.
After earning an MBA in Healthcare Management, one can continue their education by pursuing a doctorate in the same field. A Ph.D. increases possibilities for success in the future.
MBA Healthcare Management: Job Positions
Many reputed companies in India and abroad offer serval jobs to MBA Healthcare Management students after successfully completing the program. Below is the list of some decent jobs which will offer by top companies after this management program.
- Healthcare Associate
- Healthcare Finance manager
- Hospital Operations Executive
- Hospital Manager
- Hospital Administrator
- Hospital CEO & CFO
- Medical and Health Service Manager
- Blood Bank Administrator
- Medical Director
- Medical Practice Manager
- Medical Superintendent
MBA Healthcare Management Salary
After completing the MBA Healthcare Management program successfully, numerous MNC companies in India and abroad offer numerous jobs with a handsome salary package. The average salary for an MBA in Healthcare Management is between INR 5,00000 to INR 12,0000 annually.
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other Courses
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: What does MBA Healthcare Management do?
Ans: A post-graduate degree program in management prepares students for positions in hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, as well as other healthcare systems that require them to manage many different operations.