MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission 2024: It’s a course for postgraduate students in the Management stream. MBA HHCM takes at least two years to finish. It includes an in-depth study of topics like managerial economics, strategic management, managerial concepts, the healthcare environment, hospital architecture, maintenance, planning, etc. Students who have completed graduation from a recognized university in a relevant field can pursue admission in the MBA Hospital & Health Care Management stream. After completing this course candidates can choose their career in Hospital Administrator, Healthcare Consultant, Healthcare Lobbyist, Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations, and Medical Tourism Management.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission Latest Update (Feb 2024)
- Apply for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission at IMTS Institute before 28th February 2024. Apply Now
- Sharda University has started the admission process for the MBA in Hospital & Health Care Management. Students must apply before 27 February 2024*. Source
- IIHRM University Admission started for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management for the year 2024. Apply before 26 February 2024*. Source
- Online applications are open for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management at Amity University. Students can apply before 28 February 2024*. Source
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission Highlights
|Master of Business Administration in Hospital and Healthcare Management
|About the Course
|Postgraduate degree course focusing on healthcare systems and management skills
|Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized college or university with a minimum aggregate score of 50% or above or equivalent CGPA
|CAT, MAT, and other management entrance exams
|INR 89,000 to INR 2.7 Lacs.
|Healthcare Manager, Hospital Administrator, Chief Operations Officer, Healthcare Advisor, Compliance Officer
|Entrance exams (CAT, MAT, etc.) or merit-based, depending on the college
|Health Economics, Strategic Human Resource Management, etc
|AMIT Hospital Pvt Ltd, Infosys, and Appolo Healthcare
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission is still ongoing for the session 2024, The application form is available online, and applicants need to apply before the last date at their desired university’s official website.
In this MBA Specialization, Students understand the problems that healthcare systems face and also gain knowledge of how to handle them. MBA Hospital and Healthcare Management focuses on the many problems healthcare organizations face and the laws and rules that affect them.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management programs are offered at Galgotias University and Dr BR Ambedkar Open University, among other places. MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission fee between INR 89,000 and INR 2.7 Lacs.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission
Admission to the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management program can be taken after possessing the given eligibility.
- The basic eligibility Criteria for MBA Hospital and Health Care Management applicants must have a UG degree in any stream to become eligible for MBA Hospital and Health Care Management admission (BBA and BSc will be preferred).
- A minimum of 50% marks is required for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management admission.
- All approved university degrees are taken into consideration for admission.
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission 2024
The MBA Hospital & Health Care Management admission sessions at many UGC-approved universities have already begun. Online and offline applications are accepted for admission to the advanced degree program. Applicants can make an admission to the Hospital & Health Care Management program by the fourth week of December.
The universities decide whether to admit students to the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management program based on their performance on the entrance exams and their undergraduate marks. CAT/MAT/CMAT rank-obtained candidates can directly apply in the counseling or interview session to complete the admission process.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission: Course Fee
- The fee for the MBA Hospital and Healthcare Management program varies in different Universities. But, the program’s average fee range is approximately INR INR 89,000 p.a. to INR 2,70,000 p.a.
Application Fee for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission
- The MBA program admission form can only be submitted after depositing an application fee. The application fee varies from university to university and can cost anywhere between 470 and 1,500 rupees. The deposit of fees can be possible with digital payment modes.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission Important Dates
|Entrance Exam Date
Top Colleges for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission 2024
Numerous Colleges in India offer MBA programs in Hospital & Health Care Management. Below is the list of some top colleges/Universities that will help students choose a better college.
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- HITS Chennai
- SMS Hyderabad
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Integral University, Lucknow
MBA Health Care and Hospital Management Syllabus
are given the semester-wise syllabus details of the MBA in Hospital Management program that will help students understand this management program in a better way.
|Fundamentals of Healthcare Administration
Bio-Statistics and Operations Research
Healthcare Policies & Regulations
|Principles of Management
Hospital Enterprises Management
Strategic Management in Healthcare
Management of Disease Control
Anatomy, Physiology, and Medical Terminology
|Quality Management and Insurance
Legal Aspects of Healthcare
|Branding in Healthcare
Healthcare Information System
Revenue Cycle Management in Healthcare
HR in Hospitals
Scope of MBA Hospital & Health Care Management
All candidates who want to build a professional career in the hospital and related management industries will benefit from the Hospital & Health Care Management PG degree. Candidates who already hold a PG degree can choose to advance their academic studies. Students can give themselves more future potential by applying tPh. the PhD program soon after earning their PG degree.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission: Job Opportunities
The Professionals in the Hospital & Health Care Management industry earn up to 14 LPA. The beginner in this arena can earn between INR 4.3 LPA to 5.4 LPA. Some Employment options for candidates in this profession are hospital administration executive, healthcare administrator, healthcare manager, etc.
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other Courses