MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission 2023: It’s a course for postgraduate students in the Management stream. MBA HHCM takes at least two years to finish. It includes an in-depth study of topics like managerial economics, strategic management, managerial concepts, the healthcare environment, hospital architecture, maintenance, planning, etc.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission is still ongoing for the session 2023-24, The application form is available online, and applicants need to apply before the last date at their desirable university’s official website.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission Latest Update
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management has Commenced the MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission, Applicants can Apply Here
- MBA Hospital & Health Care Management admission is ongoing at Integral University, Applicants can apply via the official web Portal. Apply Now
- Registration portal now active for CAT 2023 is begun, applicants can apply till 13 September 2023 at the official website. Apply Here
- The registration deadline is 30 November 2023 for XAT 2024, Applicants can Apply Here
- XAT Entrance exam will be held on 04 January 2023 for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management. Source
This course is meant to help students understand the problems that healthcare systems face and give them the knowledge and skills they need to keep them running well. In the MBA Hospital and Healthcare Management course, different issues related to healthcare sector management are examined. The course also focuses on the many problems healthcare organizations face and the laws and rules that affect them.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management programs are offered at Galgotias University and Dr BR Ambedkar Open University, among other places. MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission fee between INR 89,000 and INR 2.7 Lacs.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission
Admission to the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management program can be taken after possessing the given eligibility.
- A minimum of 50% marks are required for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management admission.
- Interested applicants for MBA Hospital and Health Care Management must have a UG degree in any stream (BBA and BSc will be preferred).
- All approved university degrees are taken into consideration for admission.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission 2023 Highlights
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration in Hospital & Health Care Management|
|Level of Course||PG-level|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG Degree with at least 45-50% marks|
|Examination Type||Semester wise exam|
|Approx Fee||INR 89,000 p.a. to INR 2,70,000 p.a.|
|Average Salary||INR 4.3 LPA to INR 8.4 LPA|
|Top Colleges||Integral University, Jain University, K J Somaiya Institute of Management|
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission 2023
The MBA Hospital & Health Care Management admission sessions at many UGC-approved universities have already begun. Online and offline applications are accepted for admission to the advanced degree program. Applicants can make an admission to the Hospital & Health Care Management program by the fourth week of December.
The universities decide whether to admit students to the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management program based on their performance on the entrance exams and their undergraduate marks. CAT/MAT/CMAT rank-obtained candidates can directly apply in the counseling or interview session to complete the admission process.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission: Course Fee
- The fee for the MBA Hospital and Healthcare Management program varies in different Universities. But, the program’s average fee range is approximately INR INR 89,000 p.a. to INR 2,70,000 p.a.
Application Fee for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission
- The MBA program admission form can only be submitted after depositing an application fee. The application fee varies from university to university and can cost anywhere between 470 and 1,500 rupees. The deposit of fees can be possible with digital payment modes.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission Important Dates
|Entrance Exam||Entrance Exam Date||Registration Last Date|
|CMAT||04 May 2023||06 March 2023|
|CAT||26 November 2023||21 September 2023|
|XAT||04 January 2023||30 November 2023|
|MAT||17 September 2023||12 September 2023|
Top Colleges for MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission 2023
Numerous Colleges in India offer MBA programs in Hospital & Health Care Management. Below is the list of some top colleges/Universities that will help students choose a better college.
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- HITS Chennai
- SMS Hyderabad
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Integral University, Lucknow
MBA Health Care and Hospital Management Syllabus
Below is given the semester-wise syllabus details of the MBA in Hospital Management program that will help students to understand this management program in a better way.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fundamentals of Healthcare Administration||
Bio-Statistics and Operations Research
Healthcare Policies & Regulations
|Principles of Management||
Hospital Enterprises Management
Strategic Management in Healthcare
Management of Disease Control
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Anatomy, Physiology, and Medical Terminology
|Quality Management and Insurance||
Legal Aspects of Healthcare
|Branding in Healthcare||
Healthcare Information System
Revenue Cycle Management in Healthcare
HR in Hospitals
Scope of MBA Hospital & Health Care Management
All candidates who want to build a professional career in the hospital and related management industries will benefit from the Hospital & Health Care Management PG degree. Candidates who already hold a PG degree can choose to advance their academic studies. Students can give themselves more future potential by applying to the PhD program soon after earning their PG degree.
MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission: Job Opportunities
The Professionals in the Hospital & Health Care Management industry earn up to 14 LPA. The beginner in this arena can earn between INR 4.3 LPA to 5.4 LPA. Some Employment options for candidates in this profession are hospital administration executive, healthcare administrator, healthcare manager, etc.
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other Courses