MBA Hotel Management Admission 2023: This is a postgraduate degree that will enable you to learn about the principles governing the management of hotels and tourism. It takes two years to complete the course. This MBA course also focuses on managerial communication, the theory of the front office, food and beverage services, financial accounting, and so on.
The primary objective of this MBA Hotel Management Admission course is to impart knowledge about the general management, operations, and workings of resorts, hotels, and other such areas. An MBA degree in Hotel Management is the best option for those individuals who are willing to pursue a career in the hotel and hospitality industry.
It gives opportunities and benefits like bonuses, teamwork skills, and many more.
MBA Hotel Management Admission opened every year in the universities such as Lovely Professional University, Chandigarh University, SIITAM Hyderabad, etc. The fee of the two-year MBA Hotel MGT program ranges from INR 54,000 to INR 2,21,000 per year in Indian rupees.
MBA Hotel Management Admission Trending Updates
- Admission to the MBA Hotel Management entrance exam (CAT 2023) registration is ongoing, applicants can apply by 21 September 2023. Source
- XAT 2024 registration window is open, 30 November 2023 is the last date to register on the official portal. Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Hotel Management Admission
Aspirants can get MBA Hotel Management admission after securing the minimum eligibility as shown below.
- The minimum required score for candidates is 50% and for SC/ST candidates is 45% on average.
- The merit criteria require such aspirants to complete a qualification up to graduation from a UGC-recognized University.
- As per the eligibility criteria of most institutes, the admissions in MBA Hotel Management are based on merit and entrance exam (CAT/MAT/XAT) scores.
MBA Hotel Management Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Hotel Management|
|Eligibility||UG Degree with 50% Minimum Marks in any Stream|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Course Level||Post Graduation Level|
|Examination Type||Semester wise|
|Average Salary||INR 4,60,000 P.a. – INR 12,00,000 p.a.|
|Course Fee||INR 54,000 – INR 2,21,000|
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Hotel Management Admission 2023
The admission to the MBA Hotel Management two-year professional degree program begins has begun in 2nd week of January. The application forms are released on the university’s officila website, and the deadline submit the admission form is different for various universities. The application fee must be paid at the time of enrollment in order to be considered for the MBA Hotel Management Admission.
DY Patil University, Amity University, SRM University etc are top colleges for MBA Hotel Management Admission.
Applicants Who want to take MBA Hotel Management Admission have to complete the following points
- Applicants have to complete a bachelor’s in a similar field from a recognized college or university.
- Register for Entrance Exams like XAT CMAT CAT, or Universities Level Exam.
- applicants have to achieve a good rank in Entrance to take admission.
- Then the applicant has to cross Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Best Colleges MBA Hotel Management Admission
Serval colleges from all over India open their admission portal annually for MBA in Hotel Management programs. Here below is the list of some top colleges/universities.
- IHM Delhi
- Amity University, Noida
- SRM Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai
- School of Hospitality and Tourism Studies, DY Patil University
- Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering
MBA Hotel Management Fee
Course Fee: The fee charged for an MBA Hotel Management program varies in different universities. As per our observation, the average fee range for the MBA HM program is between INR 54,000 to INR 2,21,000.
Application Fee: MBA in Hotel Management fee can be paid by any accepted method, including online and offline. The application form fee for the HM program fee is found between INR 450 to INR 1,350.
MBA Hotel Management Entrance Exam
There are various entrance exams for admission to MBA Hotel Management for the ongoing session like CAT, XAT, MAT, and CMAT. These Entrance exams are conducted by National, State, or University to admit candidates to the MBA HM program.
MBA Hotel Management Entrance Exam Dates
|Entrance Exam||Registration Close||Entrance Exam Date|
|CAT||13 September 2023||26 November 2023|
|XAT||30 November 2023||will be notified|
|MAT||17 August 2023||20 August 2023|
|CMAT||06 March 2023||04 May 2023|
Scope of MBA Hotel Management
The Hotel Management program of MBA offers some brilliant career opportunities. The PG degree candidates can perfectly fit into the job profiles of food & beverage manager, travel agent, finance manager, restaurant manager, etc. The salary package of the MBA HM-based professionals has been raised from INR 4,60,000 to INR 12,00,000 p.a.
Apart from professional options, candidates are also having an opportunity to research more in the hotel management stream. In order to get in-depth knowledge of hotel management, students can pick the best academic option in the form of a Ph.D. Higher-paying career opportunities are available with a doctorate-level education in Hotel Management.
- Duty Manager
- Catering Officer
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Marketing Officer
MBA Hotel Management Colleges in Bangalore
Numerous colleges in Bangalore offer MBA in Hotel management programs. Below is given the name of some top colleges.
- AIMS Institutes, Bangalore
- T John College, Bangalore
- Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other UG/PG Courses