MBA HR Admission 2023: This is a degree that focuses on managing, guiding, directing, and recruiting people in a workplace or organization. Students learning this course will acquire a complete understanding of the management of labor or the workforce in a working area.
This course is designed for individuals who are willing to secure a job position as a human resource manager in top organizations. After completing this two-year course, students can be recruited in malls, hotels, and other management companies.
MBA in HR course has the topics like organizational outcomes, employee behavior, organizational psychology & more. Screening, employing, educating, evaluating, elevating, and paying workers and freelance contractors are all part of human resource management.
A business’s human resources department also develops strategies, tactics, and guidelines to help both the workers and the corporation to reach their utmost capabilities. The students will learn more about this developing sector if they choose to pursue this postgraduate MBA program in Human Resources.
- MBA HR admission at MDI Murshidabad for 2023 session begins; the application deadline is 11 February 2023. Click here
- MBA HR entrance exam XAT was conducted on 8 January 2023. Check here.
- MBA HR admission is open at CGC for the 2023 session. Click here
- Admission is going on for MBA HR for 2023 session at Manav Rachna University. Click here
- ICFAI University admission for MBA Human Resource 2023-25 is open; check results for IBSAT entrance. Check here
MBA HR Admission Highlights
|MBA HR Full form||Master of Business Administration in Human Resource|
|MBA HR Course Duration||Two Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG Degree|
|Average Fees||Rs 50,000 to Rs 23 Lakhs|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Top Universities/ Colleges||IIM Ahmedabad, FMS, XLRI and SPJIMR|
Sponsored Brand Post-
What Exactly Does it Mean & Who Should Pursue MBA HR?
For the purpose of hiring the best people for various profiles, every firm requires professional recruiters. A position in human resource management is a fantastic fit for the candidates if they are adaptable to handling both resources and manpower and have exceptional communication skills.
The focus of this course is on the managerial practices, procedures, and principles that are crucial to an organization’s success. Those interested in supporting businesses and their personnel on both a strategic and functional level must choose this curriculum.
MBA HR Admission
To apply for the MBA HR Admission using the online application form given by the respected authority, applicants who are enthusiastic about the course should check out the official websites of the universities they wish to attend. Applicants must first register for admission by setting up an account on the official university website and then logging in.
Students will have access to the MBA (Human Resources) application form after securely registering to the website. It’s probable that most institutions would charge applicants a fee before allowing them to submit their applications.
Merit and the results of numerous entrance exams, including the CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, and others, are taken into consideration when granting MBA HR Admission. The student is required to take part in a Group Discussion and P. 1st Round after the admissions tests to further weed out the applicants.
- Apply for the Entrance Test: The student could research HR universities’ MBA programs to find out what entrance exams are required. They should take the CAT because the scores are recognized across the nation.
- Attempt the Entrance Test: The student must prepare for and attempt the MBA entrance tests. The format of the entrance test is multiple choice questions.
- Shortlist: Depending on the result obtained on the admissions test, candidates are selected for MBA in HR institutes. Students must adhere to the cutoff list in order to advance toward the next stage of the admissions process.
- Last Round of Admission: Methods such as Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Aptitude Test (WAT) are taken into account for the final round of admission for MBA (Human Resources).
MBA HR Admission Entrance Dates 2023
Many top MBA HR Admission colleges accept entrance scores to grant admission. The important dates to apply and appear for MBA HR entrance exams are:
|MBA HR Entrance||Application Last Date (Tentative)||Entrance Date (Tentative)|
|CAT||10 September 2023||14 November 2023|
|XAT||11 December 2023||8 January 2023|
|MAT||15 November 2023||3 December 2023|
|SNAP||25 November 2023||18 December 2023|
|CMAT||15 January 2023||26 February 2023|
Top MBA HR Admission Colleges
Making the list of “top MBA HR colleges in India” involves many factors. Furthermore, even the top college could not be the ideal choice for a student due to various factors. Before selecting a suitable MBA in an HR college, one considers several aspects, including the course content, degree recognition, course fee, etc. Here below is the list of some top colleges for MBA HR admission in India.
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI)
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
- SVKMs NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies)
- University Business School (UBS), Punjab University
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- International School of Business and Media
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Human Resource Management
Different universities have different requirements for MBA HR admission. But here is a list of what an applicant must have at the very least in order to be considered for this programme:
- Candidates seeking to take MBA HR Admission in the future must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a certified institution/university.
- The score of candidates on a minimum basis must be 50%, whereas SC/ST candidates get a 5% relaxation for MBA HR Admission.
- They should clear one of the entrance tests required for an MBA degree such as CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, etc.
MBA HR Admission Fees
The fee structure for the MBA HR Admission program varies in different colleges. It is very high in top MBA colleges and ranges in lakhs. MBA HR fee ranges between INR 50,000 to INR 23 Lakhs.
IGNOU MBA HR Admission
IGNOU MBA Human Resource admission will soon start for the next academic session. The duration of the course ranges from 2 years to 4 years. The eligibility to pursue the course is 50% marks in bachelor’s degree. The tuition fee for MBA HR is INR 15,500 per semester. After completing the course, one has many job options, which have been discussed in the article.
TISS MBA HR Admission Fees
MBA in Human Resource Management is offered for 2 years. It deals with all the issues related to the employees in an organization. It is a big task to handle all the employees and address them. The fee structure varies across universities or institutions. But the average MBA HR Admission fee remains INR 50,000 – INR 23 Lakh.
TISS does not offer MBA HR course.
MBA in HR Fees in Mumbai
There are many colleges and universities that offer MBA in HR degree programs in Mumbai. Today, the demand for the course has increased. The course fee varies between colleges and universities. The average fee for the MBA HR course is INR 1 Lakh to 23 Lakh.
Some of the top Colleges and Universities of Mumbai:-
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- NMIMS Deemed-to-be-University
- MET Institute of Management
- Amity University Mumbai
- St. Francis Institute of Management and Research
MBA HR Admission at Madras University
Madras University offers MBA HR Admission for 2 years in regular mode. The eligibility condition set by the university is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. MBA HR admission in Madras University is based on TANCET marks. After completing the course, one can become HR Executive, Recruiter, analyst, etc.
Benefits/Outcomes of MBA (Human Resources)
- Knowledge of Business: Legal, social, and economic aspects of Indian business, graduates can increase their understanding of how society and regional and international business settings operate. This aids in understanding how firms operate, spotting possible business prospects, tracking the development of commercial enterprises, and examining entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Problem-solving skills, business analysis, creative solutions, and critical reasoning: Proficiency with both statistical and subjective methods. The ability to analyze business data, applies appropriate analyses, and resolve issues in other functional departments, such as marketing, corporate strategy, and human resources, are anticipated in graduates.
- Exposure to the world and Understanding between Cultures: Students learn to display a global perspective by being able to recognize elements of worldwide business and understanding of various cultures.
- Values and Societal Ability to Respond: Mastering business practices and addressing ethical quandaries, as well as becoming more receptive to relevant societal issues and challenges and seeking solutions. Graduates are encouraged to recognize current social issues, investigate social entrepreneurial prospects, propose commercial solutions, and exhibit moral principles in organizational decision-making. Show that you are aware of ethical concerns and that you can tell what is moral behavior from what is not.
- Compelling Communication: Use of multiple business communication channels supported by efficient application of relevant technologies, logical thinking, and concept presentation with the use of the proper equipment, students are encouraged to create efficient verbal and textual communication, particularly in business applications.
- Teambuilding and Leadership: Recognizing and performing team management responsibilities at different organizational levels. Graduates are required to work as a team within corporate divisions, exhibit leadership skills, and make the most of the different team participants’ skills in the relevant circumstances.
Top MBA Specializations
Topnotch Colleges for MBA (Human Resources)
To get a good placement package, it is necessary to pursue MBA in Human Resources from a top university or institute. Following are the top institutes for MBA HR Admission:
MBA HR Admission Syllabus
MBA in Human Resource program is spread over 2 years. The course curriculum provides an advanced level of knowledge covering different aspects of managing human resources. The following subjects are taught in the MBA HR Admission course:
|Economics of Human Resources||Human Capital Management|
|Management Process and Organization Theory||Fundamentals of Industrial Relations|
|Individual Behaviour in Organization||Strategic Management|
|Quantitative Techniques||Compensation and Reward Management|
|Human Resource Management||HR Audit|
|Operations Management||Contemporary Employment Relations|
|Managerial Communication||Performance Management and Competency Mapping|
|Research Methodology||Labour Laws|
|Business Ethics||Organizational Change and Development|
|Accounting and Finance||Human Resource Information System|
|Managerial Economics||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Marketing Management||Strategic Human Resources and Management|
|Skill Development||Human Resource Planning & Development|
|Managing Interpersonal and Group Processes||International Human Resource Management|
Job Offers After Completing MBA HR
Organization design and development, leadership, strategy, and coaching are the most popular consulting areas for HR MBA students. There’s more to it than that. A Human Resources MBA can lead to a wide variety of career options. Human resource management careers include the following
- HR Manager
- HR Consultant
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Staffing Director
- Technical Recruiter
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations Manager
- Compensation Manager
- Director of HR Development and Training
- Employment and Placement Manager, etc.
MBA HR Salary
MBA in Human Resource Management offers various job opportunities in different areas. The salary depends on the college from which you did the course, the location, the organization, skills, experience, etc. MBA HR salary is usually INR 3.4 LPA – INR 24 LPA. The earnings increase with experience in the field.
MBA HR Online
MBA in Human Resources can also be done online mode if students don’t want to attend physical classes. Students will get regular online classes, study material, and other work-like assignments online. They should have proper internet services to avoid interruption of classes. The program holds the same value and jobs as a regular programme.
To apply for MBA HR Admission in online mode, students must apply online. Universities will soon be notified on their official website regarding admission for session 2023. Candidates need to go to the official website of the university and fill out the application form before the last date.
Leading Companies for MBA Human Resources
The basis of practically all business organizations is human resource management since it consistently interacts with all employees and directs their work and judgments. You must first earn an MBA in Human Resources from the best HR institutions/B-schools in order to be chosen by the top corporations. The following is a list of the top organizations hiring MBAs in HR:
Scope in MBA HR
Freshmen with an MBA in HR have unique difficulties, just like in any other position. Things become better with time and repetition.
- An MBA in Human Resources is a program designed to provide students with knowledge and training on managing the organization’s workforce. In terms of specializations or core subjects, employment law, talent, and diversity management are some of the common ones offered.
- A successful organization needs a human resources department to provide the necessary tools, training, administrative services, talent management, legal advice, and management advice. HR is no longer just responsible for recruiting and training new employees or managing compensation and employee relations.
- Beginners with an MBA in HR are most likely to find work opportunities with a consultancy firm, where their sole duty will be to ascertain client needs, go through job boards, find applications, and fill positions. They will then compete with each other for recognition.
- Chances of obtaining a professional HR role that covers many other HR-related areas increase over time. Freshmen must have patience while they wait for the opportunity to handle all facets of human resources at a large company.
MBA in HR Salary in India
After completing an MBA in HR degree program, candidates will gain professional knowledge and skills. Graduates of this course may get the best career opportunity in India. Many industries in India will demand candidates with MBA HR degrees holders. They will offer a high salary payout with an average of INR 3.4 LPA – INR 24 LPA.
Other Best MBA Specializations
|Other Courses Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MSc Admission|
|MSc IT Admission||MSW Admission|
|B Pharma Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BSW Admission||MBA Admission|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: How does an MBA in human resources benefit you?
Ans: There are various benefits to doing MBA HR, check out the following list.
- Job Security
- Upfront Performances
- Increased Employment Opportunities
- Effective Leadership
- Improved Communication Skills and Organizational Knowledge