MBA HR and Marketing Admission 2023: This is a PG degree program that is taught mostly for a duration of 2 years. In this MBA course, students learn about managing the workforce and the marketing of items that are produced or sold by a particular organization. Candidates who get this degree are provided a variety of job positions in the HR as well as in the marketing sector.
The program teaches with the model of core, and elective subjects such as accounting for business decisions, basics of marketing, entrepreneurship development, business environment, training, and development, etc. The MBA HR and Marketing Admission is open at selected universities like Singhania University, Jain University, etc.
MBA HR and Marketing Admission Trending Updates
- MAT 2023 registration has begun, applicants can apply till 29 October 2023 for the ongoing session. Source
- Registration is open for MBA HR and Marketing Admission at Sharda University, application form should be submitted before the deadline. Submit Here
- CAT 2023 registration begins now, and the applicants are able to fill out the form till 21 September 2023. Apply Here
- The application form has been released for XAT 2024, and the deadline to enroll is 30 November 2023. Source
Eligibility Criteria for MBA HR and Marketing Admission
The PG degree can only be studied, and completed with the MBA HR and Marketing Admission average program fees of INR 65K to INR 2.3L. Applicants can easily get an MBA in HR and Marketing program by securing the eligibility given below.
- The eligibility of candidates is based on their merit in the last qualification, which is required to be 10+2+3 or equivalent.
- The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with 50% minimum marks for the General category and 45% in the case of reserved candidates.
- Students will have to qualify for any exam like XAT, CMAT, CAT, SNAP, or MAT.
MBA HR and Marketing Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in HR and Marketing Management|
|Eligibility||UG Degree with 50% Minimum Marks|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Course Level||Post Graduation Level|
|Examination Type||Semester-wise (4 Semesters)|
|Average Salary||INR 7.5 LPA to INR 12 LPA|
|Course Fee||INR 65,000 per year – INR 2,30,000 per year|
Top MBA Specializations
MBA HR and Marketing Admission 2023
MBA HR and Marketing Management admission has been initiated in many private, state, and government universities. The admission will be based on the entrance exam such as CAT, XAT, MAT, and CMAT for the session 2023-24.
The confirmation for admission to the MBA Human Resource and Marketing Management program completely relies on the national or university-level entrance test score and bachelor’s degree performance. The merit list of shortlisted candidates is updated on the official website.
MBA HR and Marketing Admission Process 2023
Candidates can take Master of Business Administration Admission by following it process.
- An interested student has to finish graduation from a recognized related field.
- Students have to Appear in the Entrance Exam CAT, GMAT, XAT, and many others.
- Other around is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Students can visit for the confirmation university-wise Admission process.
MBA HR and Marketing Entrance Exams
|Entrance Exam||Registration Close||Entrance Exam Date|
|CAT||21 September 2023||26 November 2023|
|XAT||30 November 2023||will be notified|
|CMAT||06 March 2024*||04 May 2024*|
|MAT||29 October 2023*||31 October 2023*|
MBA HR and Marketing Admission Fee
- The application form fee or registration fee for the MBA program differs from university to university. However, it ranges from the amount of INR 350 to INR 500.
- Deposit of the Application form fee for MBA HR and Marketing Management is only possible through a debit card, mobile internet banking, credit card etc.
Top College for MBA Admission 2023
|Top Govt. MBA Colleges||
Top Private MBA Colleges
|Mysore University – University of Mysore||
Bennett University, Greater Noida
|Indian Maritime University, Kochi Campus||
Presidency University, Bangalore
|IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management||
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
|Pondicherry University, Puducherry||
GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
|IMU Chennai – Indian Maritime University||
KSOM Bhubaneswar – KIIT School of Management
|Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode||
Scope of MBA HR and Marketing Management
Candidates who want to pursue a career in the human resource and marketing management industries should consider the MBA HR and Marketing Management program. Over the past five years, the program has been heavily utilized and has assisted candidates in realizing their goals.
Students have the option to continue their academic studies and choose a higher degree option, such as a PhD after receiving their MBA HR and Marketing MGT degree. Ph.D. in the same field reveals more future options for candidates.
MBA HR and Marketing Jobs
After completing MBA in HR and Marketing, candidates will have multiple career options. Numerous reputed companies like Unilever, Amazon, Deloitte, Hudson Global Inc, Cognizant, Capgemini, Accenture, etc. These companies offer positions like Recruiter, HR Assistant, Employee Relations Manager, etc.
Apart from this, candidates can make their career in aboard also. After completing this management program in India, the average salary is between INR 2.5 LPA and INR 9.2 LPA.
MBA HR and Marketing Management: Offered Salary
The HR and Marketing Management holders can enter the professional arena like marketing executives, marketing managers, recruiters, sales executives, etc. HR and marketing management-based professionals typically earn between INR 4 LPA and INR 12 LPA in salary.
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other Courses