MBA Insurance Management Admission 2023: It is a degree that takes 2 years to get. The basics of insurance and banking are covered in this course. It also shows a company’s risks and liabilities. The program gives information about insurance services and products, how insurance policies are made, and other things.
For Applying for this MBA Insurance Management course, Students need to pass BA/BBA/BCA/BSW or any Ug degree. After the filling out application form students also have to entrance tests such as CMAT, XAT, CAT etc for enrollment.
The candidates are taught the skills and information they need to handle insurance problems. Many colleges and universities recognized by the UGC, like Amity University Noida, Pondicherry University, Singhania University, and others, offer programs that combine theory and practice. The total cost of the MBA Insurance Management program is between INR 78,000 and INR 2,40,000 per year. If a student gets this degree, they can get good jobs in banking and insurance.
MBA Insurance Management Admission Latest Updates
- XAT Registration is now live at the online portal for MBA Insurance Management Admission, Last date to apply is 31 December 2023. Source
- MBA Insurance Management Admissions is open through the CAT Entrance exam, which ends on 21 September 2023. Source
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Insurance Management Admission
The application form for admission to the MBA Insurance Management program welcomes candidates who have secured the minimum eligibility, as shown below.
- A minimum score required for the candidates is 50% to be eligible, whereas the SC/ST candidates will be selected based on a 45% score.
- Individuals will be admitted to the course after meeting the criteria according to which each candidate should be qualified up to graduation.
- Every aspirant must qualify for a national entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, XAT, etc.
MBA Insurance Management Admission 2023 Highlights
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration in Insurance Management|
|Eligibility||UG Degree with 50% Minimum Marks|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Course Level||Post Graduation Level|
|Examination Type||Semester wise|
|Average Salary||INR 5,00,000 to INR 12,00,000|
|Course Fee||INR 78,000 to INR 2,40,000|
|Top College/University||Amity University Noida, Pondicherry University, Singhania University|
|Job Positions||Business Analyst, Banking Finance, Financial Manager, Risk Management, Fund Manager, etc.|
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Insurance Management Admission 2023
Various Universities has started XAT & CAT Entrance Exam registration at the basis of eligibility criteria. The admission of an MBA in insurance management Postgraduate degree program begins every year in January in various universities. The process of admission to the Insurance MGT program lasts till 30 December 2023. The last date might differ from university to university.
Admissions will be based entrance exam and merit score for the MBA Insurance Management course. For applying in this PG specialization, UG degree in any stream is required along with 50% score.
Application Fee for MBA Insurance Management Admission
- Applicants can apply to the MBA Insurance Management regular and professional degree program online/offline. The application form fee for the MBA Specialized program ranges from INR 200 to INR 1000. Deposit of the MBA IM fee is possible through online banking, cards, or demand draft options.
MBA Insurance Management Entrance Exam
- The confirmation for admission to the MBA Insurance program is regularly sent to the registered mobile number and email id of applicants.
- A final admission decision is made after verifying the entrance exam scores and qualifying exams. CAT, CMAT, or MAT scores are valid for admission.
Top Colleges for MBA Insurance Management Admission 2023
- Burdwan University – University of Burdwan, Bardhaman
- Pondicherry University – Pondicherry University, Puducherry
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
MBA Insurance Management Syllabus
Due to the scope of the Insurance Management field, the demand for an MBA Insurance Management program is high. As part of this management program, students will read syllabi such as Principles and Practice of Life Insurance, Risk Management and Insurance, Principles and Practice of General Insurance, Insurance Salesmanship, and Strategic Management.
Scope of MBA Insurance Management
A postgraduate MBA in insurance management is ideal for those who want to build a career in insurance management. Due to the MBA IM program’s past successes in recent years, we have witnessed tremendous growth in registration and admission.
Students interested in doing research can also use the MBA in Insurance Management degree to gain admission to the top research-level programs because the Insurance Management PG degree encourages students to earn more for the in-depth understanding of the course.
MBA Insurance Management Admission: Salary & Job Positions
Candidates with a PG in Insurance Management may find employment as a capacity manager, sales manager, financial manager, Fund manager, etc. Such professionals can earn up to INR 5,00,000-12,00,000 p.a.
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other Courses