MBA Logistics Admission 2023: This is a PG-level course. It falls under the management category. It is intended to prepare qualified people for management positions in the industrial supply and chain management sector in the future. The minimum time required to complete this MBA course is two years. Applicants from any stream will be accepted for admission if they meet the eligibility criteria of the desired institute.
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode MBA Admission is going on for the 2023 session, and the last date for submission of the Online application is 12 March 2023. (Check Here)
- BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2023 is going on. Candidates must apply by 20 February 2023. Click here for more info.
- MBA Admission for the academic session 2023 has started at the BHU. Interested and eligible students must apply before the admission last date. Click here
A management development program called the MBA in Logistics focuses on equipping students with the new skills necessary to provide individualized logistical solutions. Students receive instruction on how to deal with issues like customer demands, supply-side innovation, and company value scope and scale.
Eligible candidates can apply to the program at any of the universities like DR D Y Patil University, Indian Maritime University, etc. The average fee for SCM, and the Logistics program is between INR 53K, and INR 2.36L.
MBA Logistics Admission Eligibility Criteria
Individuals can opt for the MBA Logistics and SCM program after matching the minimum eligibility as given below.
- At least a 50% marks score is a mandatory requirement for getting enrollment. Some institutes may demand a higher percentage.
- The minimum eligibility for the SC/OBC OR ST categories is 45 percent.
- The undergraduate degree should have been earned from UGC-approved universities in India.
- The minimum eligibility for getting admission in MBA Logistics is having a Graduation degree in any field. BBA, BA, and BSc will be preferred for this course’s enrollment.
MBA Logistics Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Logistics|
|Eligibility||UG Degree with 50% Minimum Marks|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Examination Type||Semester wise|
|Course Level||Post Graduation Level|
|Average Salary||INR 4.7 to INR 14.9 LPA|
|Course Fee||INR 53,000 to INR 2,36,000|
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Logistics Admission 2023
The MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management admission has commenced online or offline for eligible candidates. Applicants have the opportunity to submit an application form by the fourth week of December.
After examining undergraduate program scores and entrance test marks, universities update the notification of shortlisted candidates on the official website.
MBA Logistics Admission Process
Admission has started who want to take MBA Logistics Admission have to follow certain points before admission.
- Visit the official website for an application form
- Read out all instructions related to admission.
- Complete an application form and attach documents.
- Pay application fees.
Note: The admission Process could be different as per universities for MBA Logistics Admission.
The application form fee for the postgraduate program MBA in logistics and supply chain management is INR 300 to INR 1,000. One can opt for online payment, and offline modes to deposit fees.
MBA Top Colleges in India
Numerous universities/ colleges in India open their admission portal annually for MBA in Logistics programs. Below is given the list of those top colleges/universities’ names.
|Top Govt. MBA Colleges||
Top Private MBA Colleges
|Mysore University – University of Mysore||
Bennett University, Greater Noida
|Indian Maritime University, Kochi Campus||
Presidency University, Bangalore
|IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management||
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
|Pondicherry University, Puducherry||
GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
|IMU Chennai – Indian Maritime University||
KSOM Bhubaneswar – KIIT School of Management
Scope of MBA in Logistics
Possession of an MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management PG degree program allows candidates to seek a way between academic, and professional. Considering that a management degree provides excellent opportunities in both.
The best option for those who wish to continue the process of strengthening their educational background is to select a Ph.D. program in the same field. The doors of lecturer and professor are opened after the Ph.D. degree completion.
MBA Logistics: Jobs & Salary Offered
Someone who completed the master’s degree in MBA Logistics, and SLM can properly enter the profession in the Supply Chain, and Logistics based Industry, and earn an average salary of up to 5-13 LPA. The job options that candidates would like to pick are listed below.
- Logistic Manager
- Operation Manager
- Logistic Coordinator
- Commercial Manager
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other Courses
|BCA Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BCom Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MCA Admission|
|BSW Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BTech Admission||MCom Admission|