MBA Marketing Admission 2023: MBA Marketing admission has begun for the 2023 session. The admission portal of different universities is open. It is a PG-level course offered in the Management stream. The emphasis of this curriculum is on customer behaviour and product development. The degree provides mastery in the subject of marketing. The duration set to complete the syllabus of this program is two years. All stream applicants can fill out the application form for this MBA Marketing Admission.
MBA in Marketing course topics that are taught to students are Marketing Management, Business Environment, Cost and Management Accounting, etc. Some top MBA Marketing colleges in India are IIM, IIT, SPJIMR, SIBM, NMIMS, ICFAI, and so on.
Is an MBA in Marketing difficult to do? No, If students have the inspiration, interest, knowledge and abilities to adapt new ways of learning. the course study is based on theoretical and practical work at an academic level. In MBA Marketing courses learning, Potential shows the decency of students which can help students also get a Job when they enter the Marketing industry.
Students interested in advertising, branding and marketing strategies should take this MBA in Marketing Admission. Students are also taught how to manage marketing resources. Every company wants to increase sales, so they need someone who can manage the job and assist them in Marketing. Consequently, an MBA (master of business administration) in marketing can cover a wide range of topics.
- DU Sol Application form is now live for MBA Marketing Admission, Registration deadline to apply is 11 September 2023. Source
- XAT Entrance Exam registration is now open for MBA Marketing Course. The last date to apply is 31 December 2023. Source
- CAT 2023 Application form is now open at @iimcat.ac.in. Students can register themselves till 13 September 2023. Source
- IGNOU MBA in Marketing admission 2023 has commenced, students must apply before 31 August 2023.
- TANCET 2023 Registration started by Anna University for MBA Marketing Admission, Apply till 22 February 2023.
- IIT Delhi admission 2023 into MBA Marketing is now open, the last date to apply is extended up to 05 February 2023. Check here.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Marketing Admission 2023
Candidates who are willing to be selected for the MBA Marketing Admission will fulfill the conditions such as:
- A graduate degree is required to hold by each candidate and must be from a recognized University.
- Applicants must pass any entrance test, such as the CAT, GMAT, etc., in order to be considered for admission to Top MBA Marketing institutions, as well as participate in the counselling process.
- Applicants for this Degree program must have earned at least 50% of marks or an equivalent CGPA from an accredited institution
MBA Marketing Fee Structure
The fee of pursuing an MBA Marketing course is estimated to be between INR 30,000 to 2.20 Lakh.
MBA Marketing Admission Highlights
|Course Duration||Two Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% marks in graduation with valid scores in CAT/GMAT/GRE|
|Average Fees||INR 30,000 to 2.20 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|MBA Marketing Subjects||
|Top University/ Colleges for MBA Marketing||IIM Ahmedabad
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Marketing Admission 2023
The MBA Marketing Admission application form for the 2023 session has begun in many universities like Hyderabad, MIT World Peace, Manav Rachna, ICFAI universities, etc. The registration for MBA Marketing Admission two-year program can be done in two modes: Online and Offline. An application fee is mandatory to deposit to complete the MBA Marketing Admission process. The application fee for MBA Marketing Admission is between INR 600-1300.
IGNOU and Delhi University application is now released for MBA Marketing Admission 2023. The last date to apply is 31 August 2023 for Admission at the IGNOU online portal.
There is an admission process that is dependent on the entrance exam and the application forms are accepted online. The merit of students is also considered in conducting the MBA Marketing Admission. A few entrance exams conducted for MBA Marketing Admission are MAT, ATMA, CAT, and others.
How To Apply For MBA Marketing Admission?
Candidates who have passed their qualifying/entrance exam can complete the MBA Marketing admission process by using offline/online mode. Let’s learn about each in the given sections.
- Open chrome, or a compatible browser
- Find out the preferred university for MBA Marketing Admission
- Create an account by entering basic details
- Log In to the MBA Marketing admission account
- Fill in the unfilled sections including personal, educational, and communication details
- Upload originally scanned personal/educational documents
- Pay a fee, and submit the application form MBA Marketing Admission
- Acknowledgement of MBA Marketing Admission form submission can be downloaded.
MBA in Marketing Admission Entrance Exam 2023
There are certain entrance exams conducted for MBA Marketing Admission. Some of the colleges also conduct Group discussions and interviews after the entrance. The popular entrance tests for MBA Marketing Admission are CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT, etc. These entrance exams are conducted by different institutions. For instance, CAT by IIMs, MAT by AIMA and so on. Students need to score a very high percentile in these in order to get admission to reputed management institutions.
MBA Marketing Subjects
The students need to study the following subjects/ Topic in MBA Marketing Admission:
- Total Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Report of Specialization
- Project Management
- Product Design and Development
- Materials Management
- Maintenance Management
- Logistics Management
- International Business Management
- Enterprise Research Planning
- Business Process Management
- Applied Operations Research
MBA Marketing Syllabus
MBA Marketing course consists of 2 years and 4 semesters. In this Master of Business Administration course, students learn about the new concepts of Marketing and utilise the techniques. The comprehensive syllabus of the course is given below the section::
|Semester I||Semester II|
Cost and Management Accounting
Production and Operations Management
Human Resource Management
|Statistical Analysis and Operations Research||
Accounting and Managerial Decisions
|Quantitative Techniques in Management||Consumer Behaviour|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Sales and Distribution Management
Product and Brand Management
Total Quality Management
Management Control Systems
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
|Service Marketing and CRM||
Integrated Marketing Communication
Management Information System
MBA Marketing Admission in Distance mode
MBA Marketing course is also offered in distance learning mode. The duration of the program is same as that of regular, that is, 2 years. Those who want to apply must have secured 50% marks in any discipline in graduation. The subjects taught in the course are also the same like marketing management, branding, sales, economics, etc. The fee for the MBA marketing distance is between INR 45,000 – INR 65,000.
MBA in Sales and Marketing
MBA Sales and Marketing is a marketing and business management course that studies business and management principles in marketing. It is a two-year PG course that studies planning, organizing, staffing, managing, operating, and controlling sales and marketing in the job market. The average fee for MBA Sales and Marketing is between INR 30,000 to INR 2,20,000/-. After completing, this course, Candidates can do jobs like Sales Manager, Customer Relationship Management Personnel, Business Development Manager, etc., and earn a handsome salary.
MBA in Marketing and Finance
MBA in Finance and Marketing is a PG level course of 2 years. It emphasises on financial as well as marketing aspects required to run an organisation. The fee structure for this dual specialisation ranges between INR 30k to INR 2.2 Lakhs. It may vary also across different institutions. The course offers a wide variety of job opportunities like Financial analyst, Marketing analyst, Marketing Manager, Accounts manager, Business Development manager, etc.
MBA in Marketing and HR
MBA program is offered in dual specialization in marketing and human resource. This course provides more job options as compared to that of single specialization. In the 2 years of duration, various subjects of marketing, as well as HR, are taught at an advanced level. It instills qualities like leadership, customer relationship, team spirit, coordination, etc. After completing MBA in HR & Marketing, candidates can apply for jobs such as Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, HR manager, Recruiter, etc.
Top IIM Institutes for MBA Marketing
The majority of IIMs offer MBA marketing programs. The famous IIMs include IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, IIM Ahmedabad, etc. Some of them also offer the course as an Executive MBA. These premier institutes offer excellent placement packages. There is a range of INR 20 LPA to INR 40 LPA, on average. The amount can reach crores. The admission is based on the marks scored in CAT entrance.
MBA Marketing Colleges 2023
MBA Marketing is offered by many top business schools. However, the fee structure in these colleges is a little costly. The colleges and the fee are as follows for the MBA with the specialisation in marketing:
|College||MBA Fee approx|
|IIT Madras||30 LPA|
|IIM Raipur||15 LPA|
|IIM Kozhikode||19 LPA|
|IIT Roorkee||15 LPA|
Why Study MBA Marketing?
Here are some reasons why doing MBA in Marketing will benefit students:
- Students will not just learn about standard marketing tactics in this course. Along with the old ones, there are also topics such as Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing that are being used in this modern era. A student learns many subjects in this 2-year program, including finance, marketing, human resource management, and management accounting.
- On completing this course one can move to achieve a career in enterprise management or consultancy services.
- The field of marketing is vast and the job opportunities provided here are also more. An individual can build a career as a Retail Marketer, Digital Marketer, Marketing Executive, etc.
- There are higher salary packages offered in the marketing field and with experience one can generate an income of INR 5 LPA – INR 30 LPA.
- It is common for people to have difficulty expressing their thoughts and ideas properly, even when they speak their native language. If you do not have good communication skills within your team, then you will often experience confusion and chaos as a result. MBA Marketing resolves these issues as it enhances the communication skills of individuals.
MBA Marketing Career Aspects and Scope
Traditional and digital marketing are two career options for candidates with a marketing management degree. In today’s globalized world, marketing is no longer only about door-to-door sales; it now encompasses social media, web design, pay-per-click, search engine optimization, search media optimization, search engine optimization, articles, and more.
Career Options in MBA Marketing
There are a lot of career options in MBA Marketing with growing technology. This is one of the best areas for candidates who want to start their career as a professional, can choose the employment area as follow:
- Consultancy Services
- Educational Institutions
- Retailing Sector
- Market Research
- IT Sector
- Tourism Dept.
- Banking Sector
- Media & Advertising Sector
Although an MBA in Marketing does not limit students to simply marketing profiles, there are countless distinct disciplines in marketing where they can investigate their career alternatives. The gained abilities actually enable the students to be receptive to a myriad of additional occupations, spanning from consulting to entrepreneurial management. Following the conclusion of their course, students will have access to a number of career profiles, including the following list:
- Brand Manager: A brand manager contributes to the development of the company’s entire marketing and advertising strategy. The profiling must include estimation of demand trends, suggestions for new product development, identification of pertinent advertising channels, and campaign implementation. There is no doubt that it aids in the discovery of new business opportunities. All of these topics are well covered in the MBA marketing programme.
- Sales Manager: Any firm will hire MBA marketing candidates for a sales management role. In sales management, it’s critical to comprehend client categories, product characteristics, marketing messaging, and customer communication styles. It’s also crucial to define and meet sales targets. The fundamentals of sales management are covered in all MBA marketing courses.
- Media Manager: The media manager’s responsibilities are primarily about choosing the correct advertising/media platforms, deciding the time of the events, bargaining the expenses for advertising podiums, etc. Most of the marketing finance is handled by the media managers throughout the year. Continuous collaboration with media houses, digital organizations, publication groups, and much more is vital to this field of employment.
- Product Manager: Product management is substantially the essence of any business organization. The job of a product manager is to consistently collaborate with all the branches of a business, which includes sales, advertising, customer support, processing, manufacturing, etc. On one side of the coin, recognition of the latest products is vital; on the other side, management of the current products is also crucial. The term “central server of the organization,” which refers to the person in charge of managing products, is often used.
The starting salary varies depending on factors including experience, research interests, specialty, etc. In India, the usual MBA in Marketing pay ranges between INR 5 – 10 LPA. The sort of industry one prefers to work in and the employment title is other variables that affect pay.
Being a well-liked specialty with several employment possibilities. An industry’s marketing is a crucial component, and it has evolved over time. Students pursuing an MBA in marketing today must present their ideas in more original and creative ways. As they learn, students develop new skill sets, including entrepreneurialism, strategic thinking, and confidence that will benefit them in the workplace. Students acquired expertise will always serve as a compass and aid in helping them secure a bright future.
Jobs and Salary After MBA Marketing
MBA Marketing has a very bright scope. The jobs available after completing the course are various, and the salary structure is among the best. The jobs and their salary are given below:
|Marketing Manager||10 LPA|
|Brand Manager||11 LPA|
|Account Manager||8 LPA|
|Sales Manager||7 LPA|
|Business Development Manager||9 LPA|
|Relationship Manager||5 LPA|
|Communications Manager||10 LPA|
Top Placement Area After MBA Marketing
There are many top companies in India that are hiring candidates in their company with MBA Marketing degrees. Some of them are:-
- Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL)
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt Ltd
- Coca-Cola India
- Nestle India Limited
- Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- Godrej Industries Limited
- ICICI Bank Limited.
Top Universities For MBA Marketing Admission
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Kurukshetra University
- University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- University of Mumbai
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- University of Lucknow
- Pondicherry University
- Central University of Haryana
- Christ University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Madras University
- OPJS University
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Utkal University
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Annamalai University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
Other Best MBA Specializations