MBA Marketing Admission 2022: MBA in Marketing stands for Masters of Business Administration in Marketing, it is specifically designed to teach students about marketing aspects. This 2-year PG program is a degree having four semesters. It is suitable for students who want to get knowledge about advertising, branding, and marketing strategies. Students are also taught to manage the resources utilized in marketing.
MBA in Marketing course topics that are taught to students are Marketing Management, Business Environment, Cost and Management Accounting, etc. Some top MBA Marketing colleges in India are IIM, IIT, SPJIMR, SIBM, NMIMS, ICFAI, and so on. Every candidate will be selected after qualifying for the entrance exam. For the year 2022, its applications are going to begin in August.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Marketing Admission
Candidates who are willing to be selected for the MBA Marketing course will fulfil the conditions such as:
- A graduate degree is required to hold by each candidate and must be from a recognized University.
- The degree of BBA, B.Com, BBM, or any other related will be accepted for admission.
- Candidate’s previous graduation final exam marks must be minimum of 50%.
MBA Marketing Fee Structure
The cost of pursuing an MBA Marketing course is estimated to be between INR 6 to 19 LPA.
MBA Marketing Admission Highlights
|Course Duration||Two Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% marks in graduation with valid scores in CAT/GMAT/GRE|
|Average Fees||INR 30,000 to 2.20 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|MBA Marketing Subjects||
|Top University/ Colleges for MBA Marketing||IIM Ahmedabad
MBA Marketing Admission Form 2022
The MBA Marketing application form for the next session is going to begin in the upcoming days. The registration for MBA Marketing two-year program can be done in two modes: Online and Offline. An application fee is mandatory to deposit to complete the admission process for MBA Marketing. The application fee for MBA Marketing is between INR 600-1300.
There is an admission process that is dependent on the entrance exam and the application forms are accepted online. The merit of students is also considered in conducting the admissions. A few entrance exams conducted for MBA Marketing are MAT, ATMA, CAT, and others.
How To Apply For MBA Marketing Admission?
Candidates who have passed their qualifying/entrance exam can complete the MBA Marketing admission process by using offline/online mode. Let’s learn about each in the given sections.
- Open chrome, or a compatible browser
- Find out the preferred university for MBA Marketing program
- Create an account by entering basic details
- Log In to the MBA Marketing admission account
- Fill the unfilled sections including personal, educational, and communication details
- Upload originally scanned personal/educational documents
- Pay a fee, and submit the application form
- Acknowledgement of MBA Marketing form submission can be downloaded.
MBA Marketing Syllabus
The students need to study the following subjects/ Topic:
- Total Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Report of Specialization
- Project Management
- Product Design and Development
- Materials Management
- Maintenance Management
- Logistics Management
- International Business Management
- Enterprise Research Planning
- Business Process Management
- Applied Operations Research
Why Study MBA Marketing?
Here are some reasons why doing MBA in Marketing will benefit the students:
- Students will not just learn about standard marketing tactics in this course. Along with the old one, there are also topics such as Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing that are being used in this modern era.
- On completing this course one can move to achieve a career in enterprise management or consultancy services.
- The field of marketing is vast and the job opportunities provided here are also more. An individual can build a career as a Retail Marketer, Digital Marketer, Marketing Executive, etc.
- There are higher salary packages offered in the marketing field and with experience one can generate an income of INR 27 LPA.
MBA Marketing Career Aspects and Scope
Direct and digital marketing are two career options for candidates with a marketing management degree. In today’s globalized world, marketing is no longer only about door-to-door sales; it now encompasses social media, web design, pay-per-click, search engine optimization, search media optimization, search engine optimization, articles, and more. Although an MBA in Marketing does not limit students to simply marketing profiles, there are countless distinct disciplines in marketing where they can investigate their career alternatives. The gained abilities actually enable the students to be receptive to a myriad of additional occupations, spanning from consulting to entrepreneurial management. Following the conclusion of their course, students will have access to a number of career profiles, including the following list:
- Brand Manager: A brand manager contributes to the development of the company’s entire marketing and advertising strategy. The profiling must include estimation of demand trends, suggestions for new product development, identification of pertinent advertising channels, and campaign implementation. There is no doubt that it aids in the discovery of new business opportunities. All of these topics are well covered in the MBA marketing programme.
- Sales Manager: Any firm will hire MBA marketing candidates for a sales management role. In sales management, it’s critical to comprehend client categories, product characteristics, marketing messaging, and customer communication styles. It’s also crucial to define and meet sales targets. The fundamentals of sales management are covered in all MBA marketing courses.
- Media Manager: The media manager’s responsibilities are primarily about choosing the correct advertising/media platforms, deciding the time of the events, bargaining the expenses for advertising podiums, etc. Most of the marketing finance is handled by the media managers throughout the year. Continuous collaboration with media houses, digital organizations, publication groups, and much more is vital to this field of employment.
- Product Manager: Product management is substantially the essence of any business organization. The job of a product manager is to consistently collaborate with all the branches of a business, which includes sales, advertising, customer support, processing, manufacturing, etc. On one side of the coin, recognition of the latest products is vital; on the other side, management of the current products is also crucial. The term “central server of the organization,” which refers to the person in charge of managing products, is often used.
The starting salary varies depending on factors including experience, research interests, speciality, etc. In India, the usual MBA in Marketing pay ranges between INR 3 and 10 LPA. The sort of industry one prefers to work in and the employment title is other variables that affect pay.
Being a well-liked speciality with several employment possibilities. An industry’s marketing is a crucial component, and it has evolved over time. Students pursuing an MBA in marketing today must present their ideas in more original and creative ways. As they learn, students develop new skill sets, including entrepreneurialism, strategic thinking, and confidence that will benefit them in the workplace. Students’ acquired expertise will always serve as a compass and aid in helping them secure a bright future.
Top Universities For MBA Marketing Admission
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Kurukshetra University
- University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- University of Mumbai
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- University of Lucknow
- Pondicherry University
- Central University of Haryana
- Christ University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Madras University
- OPJS University
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Utkal University
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Annamalai University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA Admission||MSW Admission|
|BSc Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|BSW Admission||MSc Admission|
|BTech Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BCA Admission||MLIS Admission|