MBA Project Management Admission 2023: This is a PG course in the field of management. The duration set for this program is two years. This curriculum prepares individuals for project-related duties in a variety of organizations and sectors while also covering general management topics. To prepare candidates for the demanding job profiles in this industry, the curriculum combines business and technical studies.
MBA Project Management admission will be based on an entrance examination in top universities or colleges. The applicants who have a bachelor’s degree in the Project Management field with a Minimum 50% aggregate marks in the last examination will be eligible for MBA Project Management admission in 2023.
Applicants for an MBA in Project Management are taught how to effectively use technology to accomplish their goals and successfully complete their projects. Additionally, they learn how to assess project risks and guard against resource losses for their individual organizations. The universities or institutions that students can opt to study at are Amity University, NMIMS, etc.
MBA Project Management Admission Trending Updates
- MAT 2023 Registration has commenced for the ongoing session, 29 August 2023 is the deadline to submit the application form. Source
- MBA Project Management Admission is ongoing for this session at Amity University, The university will soon close the admission. Enroll Now
- Manipal University Admission to MBA Project Management has commenced for the session 2023-24, applicants can submit the application form before the last date. Apply Now
- Common Entrance Test (CAT 2023) registration window is open for the session 2023-24, and the last date to register is 21 September 2023. Click Here
- MBA Project Management Admission Entrance exam (XAT 2024) registration has begun, and the deadline to enroll is 30 November 2023. Source
MBA Project Management Admission Eligibility Criteria & Fee Details
The full-time program of MBA Project Management has a complete fee of INR 58,000 to INR 2.4L. Aspirants must meet the eligibility requirements listed below in order to be admitted to the MBA Project Management regular degree program.
- A bachelor’s degree with 50% of the needed marks is the requirement for the MBA Project Management program.
- Candidates from the reserved group are given a 5% passing percentage relaxation under the MBA PM Admission policy.
- XAT, CUET, MAT, CAT etc are the top entrance exams for MBA Project Management course.
MBA Project Management Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Project Management|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
|Eligibility||UG Degree with 50% Minimum Marks|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Course Level||Post Graduation Level|
|Examination Type||Semester wise|
|Course Fee||INR 58,000 per year – INR 2,40,000 per year|
|Salary||INR 4 LPA – INR 12 LPA|
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Project Management Admission 2023
MBA Project Management Admission has begun in top universities and business schools for the session 2023-24. The online application form has been released on the university’s official website, and the last date to submit it is different for the universities. The application or course registration fee for the MBA PM program is seen as being INR 500 TO INR 1,600.
The deposit process for the Project Management application form fee is very easy. Applicants have to visit the payment gateway and use a card or Internet banking option to pay the fee.
Applicants receive the confirmation of admission to the MBA Project Management program through the official notification from the university at the registered email id.
Applicants who are applying for MBA Project Management follow this step which is mandatory for Admission.
- Applicant must graduate from a similar field with required marks from a recognized college or university.
- The applicant has to appear in Entrance exams like CAT, GMAT, XAT, and many other university-level Entrance exams.
- Appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview and the selected applicant gets a notification.
Best Colleges and Universities for MBA Project Management Admission
|Top Govt. MBA Colleges||
Top Private MBA Colleges
|Mysore University – University of Mysore||
Bennett University, Greater Noida
|Indian Maritime University, Kochi Campus||
Presidency University, Bangalore
|IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management||
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
|Pondicherry University, Puducherry||
GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
|IMU Chennai – Indian Maritime University||
KSOM Bhubaneswar – KIIT School of Management
|Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode||
MBA Project Management Syllabus
Below is given the semester-wise syllabus list of the MBA Project Management program.
|Semester I||Semester II|
Safety in Construction Industry
Human Resource Management
|Statistics for Managers||
Research Methods for Business
|Management Theory and Practice||
|Accountancy for Managers||
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Computer Integrated Management||
Product Design and Product Management
|Advanced Operations Management||
Supply Chain Logistics and Management
|Management Information System||
Advanced Maintainance Management
Facilities Location and Project Design
MBA Project Management Subjects
|Year I||Year II|
|Resources Considerations in projects||Project Termination|
|Project Risk Management||Project Performance Measurement|
|Project Quality Management||Value Engineering|
|Project Identification and Selection||
Project Management Information System
|Basis of Project Management||
Purchasing and Contracting for Projects
|Organizational Structure and Organizational Issues||Project Execution and Control|
|PERT and CPM||Case Studies|
Scope of MBA Project Management
Students who want to advance their careers as quality consultants, project leaders, analysts, or business developers in top organizations should consider a postgraduate degree in MBA Project Management.
One can also have the chance to enroll in a Ph.D. program that is research-based in order to open more doors. The Ph.D. program can be applied soon after passing the master’s degree in Project Management.
MBA Project Management: Offered Salary
Candidates who choose a career in project management are able to comfortably earn a salary package between INR 4 and 12 LPA. These are the available employment sectors for the project management stream.
MBA Project Management Job Profiles
- Information Technology Companies
- Trading Firms
- Government Agencies
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some other courses