MBA Sports Management Admission 2023: This course is the best choice for those candidates who are willing to join the sports sector and lead it from a business perspective. This MBA course will teach the students about planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of a sports team and also making its budget.
However, this course is best for those who want to gain combined knowledge of sports and management practices. On completion of this degree, candidates can join the sports business industry.
- MBA Admission for the academic session 2023 has started at the BHU. Interested and eligible students must apply before the admission last date.(Click here)
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode MBA Admission is going on for the 2023 session, and the last date for submission of the Online application is 12 March 2023.(Check Here)
- BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2023 is going on. Candidates must apply by 20 February 2023. Click here for more info.
Two-year Sports Management Program is a higher degree program that allows students to study conceptual, theoretical, and practical studies.
The program has topics such as sports law management, risk management, sports facilities, sports training and conditioning, planning, etc. The average fee of INR 61K to INR 2.7L.
Applicants can apply for the MBA Sports Management program at universities such as Singhania University, Tamil Nadu Physical Education, Sports University, and more.
MBA Sports Management Admission Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the MBA Sports MGT program can be comfortably taken after passing the shown eligibility below.
- A BBA degree in sports management must be preferred and recognized by UGC for MBA Sports Management Admission.
- The score of candidates in the last exam is 50%, and 5% relaxation will be given for the scheduled castes.
- MBA Sports Management Admission is based on entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, etc.
MBA Sports Management Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Sports Management|
|Course Level||Post Graduation (PG) Level|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Eligibility||UG Degree with 50% Marks|
|Examination Type||Semester wise|
|Salary||INR 3.8 LPA – INR 9.7 LPA|
|Course Fee||INR 61,000 – INR 2,70,000|
|Jobs||Sports Physiologist, Sales Manager, Athletic Director, etc.|
Top MBA Specializations
MBA Sports Management Admission 2023
Every year, MBA Sports Management Admission runs from the first week of January until the fourth week of December. Applicants can submit an online/offline application form with a fee of INR 420 to INR 1,400 in private, state, or central universities.
The common way of getting confirmation of MBA Sports Management program admission is by email. However, students can also check the admission status with a unique number offered at the time of application form submission.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak will open the doors for mba admission in sports management from 18 April 2023. Check here
- Candidates can apply for KJ Somaiya University for admission 2023 to the MBA till 18 January 2023. Click here
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies UPESMET Admission’s last date to apply is 24 January 2023 and Examination Dates are 27 and 29 January 2023. Click Here
- IIMT (Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management) and Indra Gandhi National Tribal University Last date for applying to appear in the written test (IIAT) is 31 May 2023. Click Here
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode MBA Admission Phase 4 will start on 1 February 2023 and the Last date for submission of the Online Application is 12 March 2023. Check Here
MBA in Sports Management Colleges in India
Numerous colleges in India open their portal for MBA Sports Management Admission every year. Below is the list of top colleges in India that will help students to choose better colleges.
- IISWBM Kolkata – Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
- K J SIM – K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- DYPUSM Mumbai – School of Management Dr. DY Patil University
- MITSOM Pune – MIT School of Management
- ISBR Bangalore – ISBR Business School
- IIM- Indian Institute of Management
MBA Sports Management Admission Entrance Exam
The payment of the application fee for the MBA Sports Management program is possible through online banking options such as cards (debit, and credit cards), internet banking, etc. The MBA Sports Management Admission heavily depends on the university, state, and national levels entrance exams like CMAT, XAT, or CAT.
Scope of MBA Sports Management
The MBA in Sports Management is becoming more and more popular in the management stream. Candidates who enroll in the Sports Management program have the chance to build a strong professional profile in the following fields of employment.
- Sports Product Industry
- Government Sports Division
- Sports Organization
- Corporate Organization
Students who have earned their MBA Sports Management PG degree have the option of continuing their education by enrolling in a Ph.D. program. The research-based degree enables candidates to learn sufficient detail about the field of sports management.
MBA Sports Management: Salary & Job Profiles
The Sports Management-based professional can earn a package of between 3.8 LPA, and INR 9.7 LPA. The job options for PG Degree holders are listed below.
- Sports Physiologist
- Sales Manager
- Athletic Director
MBA Sports Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Financial Accounting||Indian Economy|
|Business Statistics||Legal Aspects of Business|
|Principles of Management||Cost & Management Accounting|
|Business Law||Financial Management|
|Information Technology for Management||Research Methodology|
|Marketing Management||Production Management|
|Business Environment||Entrepreneurship Management|
|Managerial Economics||Marketing Strategy & Applications|
|Foreign Language||Foreign Language|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Policy and Strategic Management||Management Control Systems|
|Sports Medicine and Nutrition||Sports Law and Risk Management|
|Business Mathematics||Sports Law & Risk Management|
|Sports Facilities, Planning, and Management||
Environment Management & Ethics in Business
|Contemporary Issues in Sports||International Business|
|Management Information Systems||
Foundation of Amateur and Professional Endorsements in Sports
|Operations Research||Sports Training & Conditioning|
|Sports Media and Event Management||Administration of Games|
|Psychology of Sports and Ethics in Business||Managing & Promoting Sports Events|
|Funding in Sports||Final Project|
Other Best MBA Specializations
Some Other Courses
|BA Admission||MBA Finance Admission|
|BCom Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MCA Admission|
|BSW Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BA Education Admission||MTech Admission|