MCom Admission 2023: Masters of Commerce is a Postgraduate study course designed to be taught for a duration of two years. This course is best suited for candidates who desire to build a bright future in the fields of economics, financial services, investment, banking, marketing, and accounting. It is among the top versatile PG programs taught in India and paves the way for getting employment in almost all sectors of the economy.
Trending Updates M.Com Admission
- CUET PG 2023 Entrance application is open for MCom Admission 2023. The last date to apply is 19 April 2023 at NTA portal. Source
- KSOU MCom Admission 2023 for the January session begins, and the last date to apply is 31 March 2023. Source
- MCom Admission has started for the next academic year at Munger University, last date for applying is 21 March 2023 (tentative). Apply Now
- IGNOU MCom Admission portal in on live, Students can register themselves till 27 March 2023. (Source)
- Manipal University is offering admissions to MCom degree for the session 2023-24. Students can apply here.
- Netaji Subhas Open University has commenced the MCom Admission 2023, students can fill out the registration form till 19 February 2023. Source
- Manav Rachna University Admissions are open for the session 2023-24. Students can enroll for MCom degree. (Apply Here)
- Students can opt for MCom course at Amity University for the new academic session 2023-24. (Apply Now)
Top MCom Colleges in Delhi are SRCC, Faculty of Commerce, Hansraj College, Hindu College & more. There are various modes of MCom courses available for students, regular, distance & online. Delhi University MCom admission 2023 will soon commence based on CUET PG 2023.
Eligibility: Those students who have BCom or any other relevant degree through the recognized University can easily apply for this course.
Fees: The average fee of the MCom course is INR 5000 – 1 lakh per annum in India. Fees are also very university to university.
Duration: The MCom course duration is 2 to 4 years in India.
MCom Top Colleges: IGNOU, Delhi University, Mumbai University, Calicut University, Pune University, Uttarakhand university, etc, are the top universities which are offering MCom course.
Scope: Students can get jobs as Accounts Assistants, Accountants, Financial managers, Business analysts, Investment bankers, Financial analysts, etc.
MCom Admission 2023 Highlights
|MCom Full form||Masters of Commerce|
|M.Com Course Duration||Two Years|
|Admission Eligibility Criteria||50% aggregate in BCom or BCom (H) from a recognized university or college|
|Master Of Commerce Average Fee||
INR 5000 – 1 lakh per annum
|M.Com Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|MCom Course Subjects||
|Best Universities for MCom||
MCom Admission 2023
This year the M.Com admissions in some institutes will be merit and in some will be entrance based. There are top institutions in the country that are offering quality education for M.Com. The admissions 2023 are soon going to be announced in May. Top Universities in India like Delhi University, Mumbai University, and Lovely Professional University & more offers Master of Commerce or MCom course in different modes like distance, part-time, and regular. The fee varies as per the university & college.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com Admission
Admission to the M.Com course is based on the candidate’s previous qualification and students should meet the criteria:
- Those students who wish to apply for this MCom course must have their BCom with a 50% score or any other relevant degree through the recognised University or college.
- Apart from that, Some university conducts entrance exam (PU CET, CUET, BHU PET) for MCom admission 2023.
- There is no age limit for MCom Course.
M.Com Admissions Fee Structure
In India, the cost of M.Com studies or the MCom tuition fee is between the range of INR 5000 to INR 1.4 LPA.
Best Colleges for MCom Admission in Delhi
Numerous students of delhi apply admission for Mcom admission. Some top colleges’ names in delhi are given below, which will help students choose their college.
- Shri Ram College Of Commerce
- Deshbandhu College, New Delh
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Ramjas College, Delhi
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi
Shri Ram College Of Commerce: Shri College Of Commerce is Located on the North campus of the university and is known for its towering cut-offs that are very distinctive. Certainly one of the best colleges for M.Com Admission in the country, it is one of the top commerce schools in the country. The college has a well-functioning placement cell and is regarded as a leading placement institution.
The campus is well-built with air-conditioned classrooms and a pleasant Atmosphere. In Order to help students become successful finance experts and entrepreneurs, the college provides high-quality education. Currently, there are about 40 active societies. According to NIRF Ranking 2022, Shri Ram College Of Commerce placed 12th among all colleges in India.
VNSGU M.com Admission 2023
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is a public university located in Surat. Aspirants looking for MCom admission in Gujarat can apply at VNSGU. To apply for MCOM admission in VNSGU, candidates must pass the 12th grade with at least 60% marks from a recognized board in India. Besides this, candidates must pass the entrance exam before applying to VNSGU. To apply for admission, you must visit the official website of VNSGU.
DU SOL M.Com Admission 2023
MCom Admission at DU SOL for 2023 will start soon for 2023-24 session. MCom course enrollment will be based on the DUET 2023 Entrance exam. DUET MCom 2023 registration will open on 6 April 2023 (Tentatively) and the tentative deadline is 30 June 2023 (Tentatively) for academic session 2023.
IGNOU MCom Admission 2023
Registrations for IGNOU MCom Admission 2023 for the January session will close soon. The deadline is March 27, 2023. Those candidates who want distance MCom Admission can apply before the last date of registration with the required documents and fees. For more information, kindly visit the official website.
Mumbai University M.Com Admission 2023
Students will be able to apply for MCom course at Mumbai university through the Online portal. It is among India’s oldest institutions and offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. The Mumbai University’s M.Com program admissions procedure runs quite well. The applicant must have graduated from an Indian university with at least a 55% average in B.Com, BBE, BBS, or an equivalent degree. Candidates may submit their applications offline or online for M.Com. The admission process at Mumbai University is merit-based.
MCom Admission Form 2023
A form and prospectus for the program will be Available Online to Applicants as part of the Admissions process for the program. In this admission process, both the merit of the student and the performance of the student in the entrance exam is considered. It is necessary for those who wish to become eligible for admission to clear some entrance examinations such as the PU CET, CUET, BHU PET, etc. in order to become eligible for admission.
MCom Admission 2023: How to Apply?
- A student needs to choose which university he or she wants to apply to for MCom admission.
- Read all the guidelines related to registration carefully.
- Click on the apply now button on the official university website.
- Select the MCom course and fill out the application form online.
- Submit all mentioned documents
- Pay the application online fees through debit card, credit card and net banking.
- After the application form submission, students have to download the confirmation slip.
Why Study M.Com?
There are various financial benefits linked with the M.Com degree and this makes it valuable among the youth. Most of the students in India choose to study M.Com due to the reasons such as
- Students are provided with the chance to study the course among various specializations and in this way various industries hire these postgraduates.
- In future there will be more job opportunities for the candidates as the investment sector and especially investment banking is rising rapidly in India and this will lead to the generation of more job opportunities.
- This course proves to be a stepping stone for students who want to acquire higher studies in research by doing a PhD.
- Individuals can acquire a safety net for their career by getting the job positions of CFA, CA, and CS. These jobs are the dream of every candidate in India for which doing M.Com is mandatory.
M.Com Entrance Exam 2023
MCom Admission 2023 is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination, there are some universities that conduct the entrance exams in online mode and some conduct in the college campus. In order to clear the college entrance exam student need to score a good ranking in the exam. Some of the major entrance exams are CUET, OUCET, and AUCET, and marks scored in these exams will be given weightage during the time of admission to the college. DU conducts DUET entrance test for MCom course Delhi University (DU) MCom DUET entrance registration last date is 19 April 2023 for 2023 session.
Top Specializations in MCom
The two-year curriculum of the M.Com programme offers a variety of specializations by considering the choices of particular applicants. To ensure their specialty and demands, various programmes have been developed that will undoubtedly lead to a prosperous career for applicants who have shown an interest in a specific field. The following are some of the most highly recognized M.Com specializations:
- Computer Applications: Master of Commerce in Computer Applications is a two-year postgraduate programme. It emphasizes the computer software which is built to assist the operator in carrying out a single or number of highly associated particular duties. Some examples of these duties are media players, graphics software, office suites, accounting software, enterprise software, etc. It provides academic understanding as well as hands-on experience with the world of computer applications. This area focuses primarily on the software made to make it simple for consumers to access applications.
- Accounting: MCom in Accounting course includes providing financial reports, typically in the form of financial statements, to clients like investors and managers of any business organization is called the practice of Accountancy. M.Com in Accountancy is a 2-year (or more depending on the institution) postgraduate programme. In the field of commerce, the accountancy programme is generally recognized as the most demanded subject that the candidates use to build a career in the commerce field. Candidates with expertise in this subject are typically given the designation of accountant and have impeccable financial skills.
- Finance: A postgraduate degree called the M.Com. in finance focuses primarily on the thorough approach to finance and related disciplines. Learners gain the necessary quantitative and data processing skills with the aid of an M.Com in finance. Students will learn a variety of financial abilities in this course while also developing their competency in a specific sector of business. Students can study general business, business management, marketing, human resources, accounting finance, etc. through the M.com in Finance curriculum. The ideal course for candidates who wish to pursue a career in finance and learn the fundamentals of the subject is an M.com in finance.
- Taxation: M.com in Taxation is a two-year postgraduation programme. Taxes are assessments made against a citizen’s assets or income in order to fund the government. Specialists with a Master of Commerce degree have a significant edge in the taxation industry. The Master of Commerce degree programme in Taxation offers education in the theoretical and operational components of taxation as well as basic awareness of the main technological, theoretical, and research topics in tax and taxation.
M.Com Career Aspects and Scope
Aspirants can work in the public and private sectors after completing the M.Com programme. A person with an M.Com degree can look for employment opportunities in the public sector at several national banks, like Union Bank, State Bank of India, UCO Bank, Punjab National Bank, etc. Additionally, M.Com students have the option of applying for positions in the government sector.
M.Com students are frequently hired by UPSC, which offers a competitive wage package. Today’s reputable businesses and organizations are searching for skilled and experienced marketers in order to increase profits in a more clever manner.
- Accounts Assistant
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Investment banker
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller, etc.
For those interested in a career, M Com offers many options. The majority of these candidates are employed by banks and financial institutions. Numerous chances are offered by Central Government firms, with entry-level basic salaries ranging from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month. As a result of grade advancements at work, employees’ salaries have increased.
Additionally, there are several benefits to working for the government, such as gratuity funds and trip reimbursements. The candidate must succeed in a few government-conducted exams, like those given by the UPSC, SSC, State PSC, etc., in order to land a job with the government.
M.Com Admission Top Colleges in India
Numerous colleges in India offer admission every year for the M.Com program. Below is given a list that will help students to choose a better college.
- Loyola College, Chennai.
- University Business School, Chandigarh.
- Ramjas College, Delhi
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi.
- Hansraj College, Delhi.
- Delhi School of Economics (DSE), Delhi.
- Hindu College, Delhi.
- Women’s Christian College, Chennai.
Top Universities For MCom Admission in India
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- OPJS University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Christ University
- Pondicherry University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Madras University
- Annamalai University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- University of Lucknow
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Central University of Haryana
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Kurukshetra University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Karnataka State Open University
- University of Mumbai
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Utkal University
|Other Courses Admission 2023|
|MBA IT Admission||MSW Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MTech Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BSW Admission||PhD Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBA Admission|
Leave a Reply