MSc Fashion Designing Admission 2024: It is a PG degree that takes 2 years to finish. It is an advanced degree program that focuses on fashion design. The importance of this course can be seen in the fashion industry, which is growing and has many job opportunities.
MSc Fashion Designing Admission Latest Update (Feb 2024)
- The IMTS Institute is now accepting applications for the MSc Fashion Design. Students can apply till 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Admission for MSc Fashion Designing is open. Interested students apply before 27 February 2024. Source
- Online applications are open for MSc Fashion Design at Lovely Professional University. Students can apply before 28 February 2024*. Source
- Sharda Professional University admission started for MSc Fashion Designing in the year 2024. Apply before 26 February 2024*. Source
MSc Fashion Designing Admission 2024 Highlights
|Masters of Science in Fashion Designing
|About the Course
|MSc in Fashion Designing is a 2-year postgraduate course that prepares graduates for skilled designing in textile and fashion apparel.
|B.SC or Bachelors of Science in Fashion Designing with at least 50% marks
|CUET PG, MDAT
|INR 20,000 to INR 4 lacs on average
|Fashion Blogger, Journalist, Lecturer, Fashion Coordinator, etc.
|Based on the Entrance examination and a general round of interviews
|Fashion, designing, prints, apparel, manufacturing, and more.
|IMTS Institute, NILM University
|Aditya Birla Nuvo, Amazon, Archana Kochhar, Arvind Brands
MSc Fashion Design admission has begun in many Private, State, and Government Universities or Colleges. the admission process of the MSc Fashion Design program is based on merit and entrance exam scores like other courses, the eligible and admired students can visit and apply at their selected University’s official website before the application form deadline.
Students can learn about textiles, garments, fashion, apparel manufacturing, the art of designing and many more topics which is related to the Fashion Designing stream. MSc Specialization totally depends on theoretical and practical work at the Academic level.
Students in this class will learn the advanced design skills needed in the fashion industry. After getting this degree, these people can become fashion designers. MSc Fashion Designing is a regular degree program that includes in-depth, subjective studies of retail marketing and merchandising, computer design, apparel manufacturing technology, etc. The MSc’s fees for the Fashion Designing program range from INR 28,000 PA to INR 85,000 PA on average.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Fashion Designing Admission
Applicants can apply for the MSc Fashion Designing program, such as LPU Jalandhar, RIMT University, Sandip University, etc. Applicants must pass the minimum eligibility to get admission to the MSc in Fashion Design regular PG degree program.
- In order to be eligible for this program, the candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% in the graduation degree as part of the admission criteria.
- Candidates from reserved categories will get a minimum of 5% relaxation.
- A BSc Science degree in the related subjects is also approved for admission.
- Its eligibility criteria are mostly based on previous merit, and certain universities may conduct entrance exams.
Top MSc Specializations
MSc Fashion Designing Admission 2024
MSc Fashion Designing admission has started at the online portal, online or offline, for the present cycle. Applicants can complete the admission form submission with the help of depositing the application form fee, which ranges from INR 450 to INR 800.
The private, state and central universities accept the fashion designing program application form fee via debit card, credit card, and other options. Applying candidates can also deposit fees offline modes too. However, offline payment doors majorly remain closed in the maximum universities.
Some colleges or universities have their own entrance exams to recommend admission to the MSc Fashion Designing program, including Lovely Professional University and Knitwear Fashion Institute.
Syllabus for MSc Fashion Designing Admission
The Master of Science in Fashion Designing course is about fashion design. The syllabus of two years master course is Apparel Manufacturing Technology, Advanced Pattern Making, Construction of Women’s Wear, Retail Marketing & Merchandising, Design Illustration, and more.
Top Colleges for MSc Fashion Designing Admission
Here is the list of some popular Colleges to apply for MSc Fashion Designing admission. However, thousands of Colleges or Universities offer Fashion Designing courses at the PG level. But here we provide you with a list of some top MSc Fashion Designing Colleges:
- National Institute of Fashion Technology
- SRU Raipur
MSc Fashion Designing Colleges in Tamilnadu
Many colleges of Tamilnadu offer MSc fashion design programs. Below are given the names of some top colleges that will help students choose a better college.
- PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- NIFT TEA College of Knitwear Fashion, Tiruppur
- Bishop Appasamy College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai
Scope of MSc Fashion Designing Course
The MSc Fashion Designing program was created for people who want to work in the fashion and design industries. The program provides complete and skill-oriented education in the subject. The employment sectors candidates can choose from after completing the PG degree in Fashion Design are listed below.
- Textile Industry
- Arts and Sketch Sector
- Accessories Designing
- Product Manufacturing
MSc Fashion Designing Jobs & Salary
Jobs: An individual with a postgraduate degree in MSc Fashion Designing can choose from jobs like:
- Retail Manager
- Fashion stylist
- Textile Designer
- Fashion Coordinator
- Accessories Designer
Salary: A fashion designer’s salary package hovers between INR 3,20,000 PA and INR 5,40,000 PA. Experienced candidates can comfortably earn the package of INR 6 to INR 13 LPA.
Some Other Courses
|PG Diploma Admission