MSc Food Technology Admission 2023: It is a PG course where students learn about the different ways to get nutrients for human health that don’t involve food. To do this, the genetic structure of the plants from which the food is made will have to be studied. The Master of Science in Technology takes two years to finish.
MSc Food Technology Trending Updates
- Registration has commenced for session 2023-24 at Amity University. The last date for MSc Food Technology admission is 10 September 2023. Students can submit the application form at the official site.
- MSc Hons course admission is now open at LPU, the last date for registration is 31 August 20023.
- Guru Nanak Dev University registration has started for session 2023-24, Students can submit applications before 28 August 2023 to apply.
Students will also learn about different technologies that can be used to keep the food’s nutritional value safe even after it has been stored. Today, there is a need for these kinds of graduates because there are more people who want to eat.
In Food Technology, students learn about food chemistry, packaging technology, food additives, dairy technology, and other related topics. The fee for the MSc Food Technology program is different at each university. But it costs anywhere from INR 32,000 to INR 87,000.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Food Technology Admission
The admission gate for the Food Technology program opens every year in numerous universities, such as MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Chandigarh University, Lovely Professional University, etc. Applicants can get admission to the Food Technology Advanced degree program with the following eligibility.
- BSc in Food Technology, BSc in Biology, or BSc Bio-Chemistry will be the preferred degree, whereas students can also apply on through a related degree.,
- These aspirants will be eligible if they have 50% or more marks in their last academics.
- Candidates must qualify for OUCET or BHU PET entrance exams for this admission.
MSc Food Technology Admission 2023 Highlights
|Full Form||Master of Science in Food Technology|
|Eligibility||BSc Food Technology, BSc Biology, or BSc Bio-Chemistry|
|Degree Level||Post Graduate Degree|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Course Fee||INR 32,000 and INR 87,000|
|Salary||INR 2,70,000 PA and 11,50,000 PA|
|Top Job Profiles||Production Manager, Food Technologist, Technical Brewer, Dietician, Food Packaging Manager, etc.|
Top MSc Specializations
MSc Food Technology Admission 2023
MSc Food Technology Admission has started in various universities. In India, there are no universities that offer this course based on the criteria. Interested applicants can apply online through an online portal.
- Application Fee: The application form fee for a food technology program is found between INR 350 and INR 850. Aspirants can pay the Food Technology program application form fee with cards, online banking, or demand draft options.
- Entrance Exam: Numerous entrance exams are conducted every year by universities or state institutions for admission to MSc Food Technology programs such as AIJEE, IICPT, GATE, etc. The program’s admission confirmation is made after having a successful interview and document verification sessions.
Top Colleges for MSc Food Technology Admission
There various universities provide MSc Food Technology admission based on their own criteria. Some of the top Universities and Institutions are listed below, interested who want to pursue a master’s degree can check them.
- Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology, Hisar
- Guru Nanak Dev University
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- SNDT Women’s University
- University of Allahabad
- Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Guru Nanak Dev University MSc Food Technology Admission
Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree course with 50% marks from the recognized university are eligible to study at GNDU. The last date is 14 August 2023 for GNDU MSc Food Technology Admission 2023. Selection will be done on the basis of a merit list. Interested applicants can submit application forms at the online portal.
Scope of MSc Food Technology Course
The MSc Food Technology program is becoming more and more well-liked among today’s students. Many students in the program have found successful careers in fields related to food technology because of the program.
MSc Food Technology Admission: Jobs & Salary
Jobs: The following job profiles are available to postgraduates of the science-driven program in food technology:
- Production Manager
- Technical Brewer
- Food Packaging Manager
- Food Technologist
Salary: The professionals in the Food Technology stream can earn a salary package of between INR 2,70,000 PA and 11,50,000 PA. For added support for their academic background, PG degree holders can pursue research programs like Ph.D.
MSc Food Technology Colleges in Kerala
Kerala has a high demand for the courses offered in the MSc in Food Technology program. Serval institutions and universities in Kerala provide this program. The typical tuition in Kerala is from 1.5 lakhs to 3.2 lakhs for this 2-year curriculum. The list of top institutions and colleges in Kerala that provide an MSc in Food Technology is below.
- St Teresa’s College, Ernakulam
- CMS College, Kottayam
- Vimala College, Thrissur
- Mount Royal College, Munnar
- MES MAMPAD COLLEGE Malappuram
Some Other Courses
|PG Diploma Admission|
|BSc Admission||PhD Admission|
|MCA Admission||MSc Admission|
|MSW Admission||BBA Admission|
|MCom Admission||BEd Admission|